Great System

Katie K.
Billing
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the use and the ease of this software! It is very easy to explain how to use to other users as well. In a digital world, it's great to have the option of emailing receipts or payment plans to patients. I like the alert that comes up that there has already been a payment on a patient account. The automatic payment plans are really nice too, for the patient to see how long it is going to take for them to pay something off, it works for the patients schedule, can start and stop a schedule at anytime and makes it affordable for patients to pay. We have a link on our website, which has been awesome!

Inconvénients: I would like it to talk to our EMR system. It is not a big deal that we have to manually post payments, but it would be nice.

envoyé par PDCflow le 26/08/2019

Katie,
We strive to make our products user-friendly and convenient. Thanks for letting us know how we're doing.

Efficient and easy platform for accepting online payments

Publié le 19/08/2018
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Banque, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: PDCflow is a great platform for payment processing and digital signature solutions that every business need. The best feature of PDCflow is integration ability. It is compatible with most merchant services providers. It can also be integrated with other new created platforms thanks to application programming interface. It makes PDCflow unique platform with unlimited opportunities. PDCflow have bunch of other cool features. If online payment is not possible for customers, businesses can accept payments over the telephone too. It increases customer satisfaction and business revenue. Payment recurrence is also useful feature which saves time and money. PDCflow is cloud based payment and digital signature application which makes it possible to make payment and collect signature from a mobile device. Overall I recommend PDCflow if you want to be successful in ecommerce world.

Inconvénients: My only concern is monthly fees. It can be high if you have less products to sell and ofcourse you will get less revenue. But if your business is doing good enough then PDCflow is absolutely for you. Newbies don’t give up so early because PDCflow gives you a great opportunity by offering one month trial period.

love PDC4U

Publié le 17/02/2017
Becky R.
Collections MGR
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service are hands down some of the most awesome customer service reps ive worked with. they never make me feel dumb or slow because I (and we as in CCC) stay behind the times talking in terms of the tech world. I appreciate a business of your size working with a company of our size. I know a lot of companies wouldn't fool with us. I love your product and I'm the primary user of it. as long as things keep going as smoothly we will be staying with your company. FYI any telemarketers have to get through me to get to the representative and since I'm so very happy with your service....that almost never happens in regards to credit card software. thanks again for all you

Avantages: easy to use, even those who aren't high tech users can master this with very little trouble

Inconvénients: honestly my only problem is not being able to tab from my customer id to the username field. I swear that's my only problem now since you all fixed the number disappearing on the retry field on declined transactions.

We use it

Publié le 06/05/2016
Jessica G.
Support client

Commentaires: There are a lot of features that we didn't know anything about. There is not a lot of customer education for new or existing features or products offered, particularly when there is no charge for additional options. Con: The exception report skips days and we miss batches until they're actually deposited, then we can go find them. This has been a persistent problem for months that we can't seem to get fixed.
Con: The search process doesn't always bring the results it should. If searching by a name, the name should come up and it doesn't always. The date range or specific date doesn't always yield all the results either.
Pro: Lots of customer-friendly features, but they could use some updating.
Pro: System is fairly reliable. When it has gone down it's come back up quickly.

envoyé par PDCflow le 10/05/2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and value ACC's long relationship with us. We are always striving to improve our communications and relationships with our clients, so we have recently implemented a quarterly newsletter, sent to all clients in April. The newsletter featured the latest PDCflow updates and information on our Online Help Center, https://support.pdcflow.com, which does provide Video Tutorials on products/features, along with step by step How to Articles. Please be sure to whitelist pdcflow.com in your email filters, so that you do not miss any of these important updates and it should also permit delivery of your Exception Reports.
You also have the ability to pull an exception report from within your PDCflow account. We will reach out to you with the links to the how to articles.
Free online training and refreshers for established clients are always available upon request.
Customer Success will reach out to you to see if we can assist further.

PDCFlow User Admin

Publié le 17/08/2019
Chrispin O.
Controller
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far the software has offered an online portal which the hospital has customized to it's preference to allow patients know they are making secure payments to the hospital. Customer Support has been excellent and any issues are addressed in a timely fashion. The software is user-friendly.

Avantages: Ability for patients to manage payments online and the Business Office getting notification when payments are made.

Inconvénients: Limited reporting options for users assigned "Cashier" functions.

envoyé par PDCflow le 27/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear our Customer Success staff is meeting your needs.

Love this product

Publié le 23/08/2019
Jan U.
Business office manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Getting money faster. Love that we can set up recurring payments. Our customers like this function also.

Avantages: It is very easy to use, for the hospital and customers. We never have complaints from our customers. It is very easy to teach to a new employee.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons. Haven't really had any issues. When I use customer support they are very helpful.

Jan,
It's great to hear PDCflow is working so well for you AND your end users! Thanks for the review.

The Best~!

Publié le 29/07/2016
Andria V.
Customer Service Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: PDC is intuitive, intelligent, supportive, and dependable! I have trained many users to use this product and found it easy to teach and easy for new users to maneuver. As this product has expanded their service features, their communication, support, and knowledge base exceeds expectations at each encounter. The dependability PDC offers is phenomenal and in conjunction with the support, PDC is TOP NOTCH for sure!!

envoyé par PDCflow le 01/08/2016

Hello Andria,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate Intermedix and the trust you have in PDCflow as your accounts receivables payment system.

Great Service is a Bonus to the Great Product

Publié le 10/10/2016
Kelly P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have used PDCFlow for over 10 years. They have anticipated our needs and have made advancements that have eased our collection processes. The credit card processing fees are reasonable, and with the added benefit of AMAZING customer service, we have found a perfect solution for our card processing.

Avantages: The integration with our Collection Software, DAKCS and the ease of use of the online portal for the individual credit card payments.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this time.

envoyé par PDCflow le 10/10/2016

Thank you Kelly!

We appreciate your business.

PDCflow

Publié le 04/08/2018
Hunter Q.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is integrated with DAKCS Software for collections and works well generally. Users choose the PDC screen with the DAKCS system and enter the appropriate information to process payments by telephone. Having this integrated saves a lot of time.

Avantages: Ability to process credit card and ACH payments including recurring payments while remaining compliant with NACHA & EFTA

Inconvénients: Lost track of recurring payment authorizations causing payments to fail.

PDCflow is my go to vendor for payment processing

Publié le 05/01/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The interface with our collection software makes the product great and a wonderful addition to our software. Their new web portal is easy to use!

Inconvénients: My only complaint might be a personal problem. If i send an e-mail for help, they call. I would love a response to my question by e-mail so I can use it as a reference in the future.

Outstanding performance and support. PDCflow is a Winner!

Publié le 13/07/2016
Butch B.
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Started using PDC4U to process credit/debit card payments in 2014 via web portal. Easy to use. Easy to research payments & excellent reporting. Selected a hosted financial system in 2015 that has PDC4U integrated. Seamless, fast transactions continue

Avantages: Reliable , fast transaction processing, and PCI compliant.

Inconvénients: None

envoyé par PDCflow le 13/07/2016

Hello Butch,

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with our system and we value your business!

Excellent customer service and prompt response. The support staff is the best.

Publié le 05/06/2018
Michael M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Quick and easy.

Avantages: First it does want it is supposed to do. Easy access and easy to use. My staff never has any problems in using this service

Inconvénients: I haven't had any problems with this software. Plug it in and you are ready to go. I can't give any negative responses.

envoyé par PDCflow le 06/06/2018

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your review!

Financial Collection Agency of Anchorage, Inc.

Publié le 11/10/2016
Mary F.
President/ Manger
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: These people are awesome to work with. great customer service and great product .. have never had to worry about banks .. that usually don't like collection agencies .. always quick to reply or help

Avantages: easiness to use

Inconvénients: don't know if I have a least

envoyé par PDCflow le 12/10/2016

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.

ACH batches

Publié le 01/07/2016
Nita D.
Patient Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I logged the issue and almost in seconds I got a response and I knew someone was working on our problem. And they don't stop until it is done.

envoyé par PDCflow le 01/07/2016

Hello Nita,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Customer Success Team! Answering our clients questions and concerns as quickly as possible is a top priority at PDCflow.

We appreciate your business.

Solving a problem

Publié le 01/07/2016
Roxanne R.
Development Assistant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In the support section, after trying several key words in the search box, I was unable to find a solution. I then sent my questions to the support staff and someone answered me right away with the solution. I had two more problems within a couple of days that I sent to the support staff and they were very helpful in resolving those problems as well.

Avantages: the help/support section shows visuals as well as text to explain answers.

Inconvénients: Nothing

envoyé par PDCflow le 01/07/2016

Hello Roxanne,
Thank you for the review on our Customer Success Help Center and Team. We strive to give our clients a quick response time to any questions they may have about functionality.

We appreciate your time in giving us a review.

PDC Flow gets it right

Publié le 16/08/2019
Robert T.
Compliance Officer
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: the staff have been awesome to work with, easy to communicate needs, they are more proactive in solutions

Avantages: we implemented a chargeback reduction plan that included getting digital signatures for payment authorizations, it has helped us greatly lower the number of chargebacks because we have confirmation from the consumer that the payment was authorized.

Inconvénients: i have no complaints about the company or products

envoyé par PDCflow le 26/08/2019

Robert,
So glad we could help you reduce chargebacks! Thanks for the input.

Publié le 18/07/2016
Delores B.
Owener
Banque, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They were fast in looking into our problem & getting fixed. They were friendly, they have always been fast on fixing what ever problem we have .

Avantages: Fast customer service

Inconvénients: None

Help getting my password

Publié le 03/08/2016
Alyssa F.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall the help was great, It was good having someone helping me until we got it. The downside was how much time was wasted on trying to log on for the first time. As a user and customer of this product I would defiantly recommend making it easier for a first time user to be able to log on and use it for the first time without this problem that I had.

Inconvénients: What I like about least is that it took many times to log onto the program for the first time.

envoyé par PDCflow le 03/08/2016

Hello Alyssa,
I'm sorry you experienced a difficult time with logging into your PDCflow account the first time. We have thousands of users and generally this is not a problem, but we are researching the issue to put processes in place that are necessary to ensure it doesn't happen again.
I'm happy to see our Customer Success Team was able to resolve your issue by the next business day.
We appreciate our users and any feedback and suggestions you have for us.
The PDCflow Team

09.14.2019

Publié le 15/09/2019
Deeana B.
CMO, Owner
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: Convenient to use, customer service seems well. No issues at the moment

Inconvénients: nothing. So far so good. No issues at present time;

A brief review of PDCFlow

Publié le 09/05/2018
Satam D.
Workforce Manager
201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I will encourage users to for PDCflow software when it comes to the cloud-based digital signature solution!

Avantages: The thing that I like the most about PDCFlow software is that it is simple, efficient, and a friendly software that encourages payments and gets signatures, thus making it an easy consumer experience so that a particular business get paid faster.

Inconvénients: The thing that I like the least about PDCFlow software is that sometimes it gets a bit irritating when the software does not work properly. The customer support is sometimes a bit slow when it comes to aiding in a stressful situation.

I have seen an increase in my revenue.

Publié le 19/08/2019
Cathie B.
Business Owner
Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That it is so easy to use. It was easy to set up and love the daily reports that I receive.

Inconvénients: I really can't say anything about this part. I truly love the software. Your company has been nothing but great.

Excellent Product with Outstanding Support

Publié le 17/08/2019
John C.
Banque, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The PDC Flow team is what makes the experience so great. The software itself has extra features that no other products offer which gives it a considerable competitive edge.

Avantages: Very intuitive product with features that help your business run smoothly and compliantly. Support team works hard to assist in any way they can.

Inconvénients: API came with no feature for the ACH product. However, the team worked tirelessly to get a fix.

John,
Thank you for the review. We're proud of our team, and positive comments about our staff and products mean a lot to us!

Experience has been a bit of self-taught; however, Support has been responsive.

Publié le 16/06/2017
Linda C.
Vice President
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Software provides an easy tool to collect ACH payments from customers.

Avantages: Software has several very useful tools such as the e-signature request and the option to create a recurring schedule from a one-time payment.

Inconvénients: Software has areas that are not clear and require assistance from Support such as statuses of pending transactions. Also, it has been a challenge when transactions fail and we have to re-process the payment.

envoyé par PDCflow le 16/06/2017

Linda,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you like our signature services and recurring schedule features.

We want our products to help you succeed and offer self-help resources to answer simple how-to questions. However, if you feel you could benefit from further training, you're more than welcome to contact our support team to schedule additional sessions free of charge. We are always happy to discuss the intricacies of ACH payments and how our system makes that process easier.

As always, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

The PDCflow Team

Do you want to talk about legendary service?

Publié le 10/05/2016
Joe L.
Managing Partner
Support client

Commentaires: As my title subtly hints to, the PDCflow service has been amazing. They have an easy to use portal and great FAQ's that can answer most of your questions. Sure, you are thinking "That's nice. Everybody does that now"...and I agree. PDCflow, however, has a support staff that you get to talk to on the phone (without fighting IVR trees or oversees lines or unintelligible accents) that is knowledgeable and able to answer your questions - which they do promptly. I found the pricing a bit expensive, but I believe it to be worth it for the reduction in headaches.

envoyé par PDCflow le 12/05/2016

Hello Joe,
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide excellent Customer Service and Support and are very happy that you are one of our satisfied clients.

I love the product but for a small business like ours, the price just a tad bit high.

Publié le 06/10/2017
Windy P.
Support client

Avantages: Honestly, I love everything about this program. It is easy to use, the feature is simple especially if you are not a computer savvy.

Inconvénients: My only problem is the price. We don't use the program that much, probably only twice a month. And the price that the company offered is just too expensive. Our company is not big. It's a start up, so to pay monthly is just too much.