15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Retrace by Netreo

En savoir plus sur Retrace by Netreo

Ces outils d'APM permettent aux 1 200 clients de passer moins de temps à lutter contre la technologie et plus de temps à la publier.

En savoir plus sur Retrace by Netreo

Nice tool allowing you to debug, analyse, monitor your application performance. Tool that supports way to many platforms.

This week is the final straw for this product in our environment. If it can't run all week without human intervention I'm pulling it from the app and we're going to stop wasting money on it.

Retrace by Netreo - Notes

Retrace by Netreo a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Retrace by Netreo ?

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer (Kenya)
Génie civil, 501–1 000 employés

Agrxis Review on Retrace by Netreo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Retrace by Netreo has provided me with excellent service. Retrace has genuinely impressed me as someone who appreciates effective application monitoring and troubleshooting. The platform offers thorough insights into the functionality and health of my applications, enabling me to proactively find and fix problems. I value the user-friendly layout that makes it simple for me to browse through the many metrics and reports. My apps' stability and peak performance have been made possible by the real-time monitoring features and adaptable alerts. The sophisticated debugging and root cause analysis features have also significantly reduced the amount of time and effort I had to spend finding and fixing problems. My apps have been optimized thanks to the incorporation of performance indicators and thorough reporting.

Retrace by Netreo is a thorough and user-friendly approach to application monitoring, which is what I loved most about it. Retrace has beyond my expectations, and I place a high value on effectiveness and dependability. The platform has many capabilities that have been really helpful to my application management procedures. I've been able to prevent problems before they arise and guarantee the best possible performance of my applications thanks to the real-time monitoring and notifications. The thorough reporting and performance indicators have given me useful information for pinpointing bottlenecks and streamlining my apps. I'm especially grateful for the powerful debugging and root cause analysis tools, which have helped me solve problems quickly and efficiently. Retrace is a delight to use thanks to its simple navigation and intuitive user interface.

Thus far, my experience with Retrace by Netreo has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Aaron
Software Developer/Build Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Easy to get started, outstanding customer support

Commentaires : I am using Stackify to monitor a multi-tier application in AWS, and was amazed at how easy it was to immediately get all of the servers reporting data on the app with no extra configuration. Our development team has been equally pleased with how simple it has been to have the application's logs fed right to Stackify and accessible from a single dashboard for our product support team. On top of that, the communication from the company has been outstanding. Even though our app is small, they have given us all the attention in the world. The team at Stackify has even provided multiple conference calls demoing their solution to different players in our company throughout the development cycle. And not a single bit of communication we received from Stackify during our evaluation was sales-focused - they really wanted to make sure that we knew exactly what we would be getting. After initially evaluating a competitor whose products seemed overly confusing and whose costs would have exceeded our total AWS bill, Stackify was an easy choice.

Very easy to use - doesn't get in the way of development with a steep learning curve. Awesome, accessible support team always at the ready, which was especially nice when we started using more of the advanced features of AWS. For example, when we were talking about writing scripts to help automate parts of our environment, they sent over some scripts to take care of automatically installing Stackify within the hour, saving me a lot of time and research. As a newbie to AWS and the cloud, this saved hours of work.

Honestly, we haven't experienced a single drawback is using Stackify as an APM provider.

il y a 9 ans

We love to hear this. Thanks for the review! Keep in touch. We love feedback and we're happy to help however we can.

Kevin
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Some really good, some really bad.

Commentaires : Initial impressions were great, we installed it on our staging and then production web servers. It provided an interesting look into the actual site performance without all the server noise. After some time both environments had sites that exhibited issues with the stackify agent. High page load times, timeouts, and general app instability was seen on some, but not all web apps on the server. These issues seemingly appeared out of no-where so perhaps it was an auto-update but we couldn't spend the time troubleshooting. The only quick solution was remove the stackify software from those servers. The uninstall did not clean up after itself and left header information from stackify on all sites and all files seemed to remain in the installation directory. Tech support supplied incorrect remediation information for the header information issue and it caused the server downtime while the VM snapshot was reverted. Googling turned up the correct way of removing their changes. Overall I'd say the beneficial insights gained into the app performance provided by the service were negated by the downtime and headaches created by the agent. Also we lost quite a bit of trust by the dev team in our efforts to provide them a stable platform for their applications. When ever there is an issue now the first question is, "Is Stackify still on that server?"

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great bug detection and fixing solution!

Commentaires : My overall experience with the Stackify Retrace is quite satisfying. I can easily afford the software for the great features it is offering. I can develop applications more efficiently and effectively. It is easy to use. I will recommend it to all the programmers or app developers out there.

Stackify Retrace is an excellent application monitoring and bug fixing solution. I love the bug management system of the Retrace. It is also highly effective and efficient in fixing them. It can easily monitor in real-time how the app is working and the exact intervals at which the features of the app didn't work correctly or when the app crashed. It keeps all the logs of the app so that, it will be easier to detect and fix the failures. I found it very useful while developing .net applications. The dashboard is one of the main highlights. You can quickly get all the details like error logs, crash report, etc. in only one place.

Customer response staff is very supportive and helps you to figure out your issues. But, on an incident, I got a very late response from them. I think it MUST be improved. Moreover, I find the log filtering a little tricky. Many a times, the log parameters which I don't want to see in the report were also there. It makes the analyzing process slow.

ELDHOSE
ELDHOSE
CEO (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

An amazing product for A to Z bug tracking and fixing

Commentaires : Our product management and testing has become more easy with the use of Retrace, kudos team !

We really loved their centralized logging feature, Stackify helps us more to find bugs on the system and to take proper measures in time. The main interesting feature we noted is that we can run tests and Stackify will revert back with the accurate results, also a proper monitoring on the stack can be done using Retrace. The major advantage is that one can do all the needful activities like code profiling, monitoring and logging on the single system. We dont need to depend on any other third parties for the same.

The code deployment system has lot of issues as it takes time to integrate onto to their system and the deployment takes lot of time. Rectify this issue and you will have a great tool and platform.

ravi
ravi
Associate Software Developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Finding failures is easy with Stackify

Commentaires : Stackify gives peace of mind when it becomes extremely hard to find bugs. Just go for logs and you get to exact point where the application stalled. It gives alot information about the application. It is one of many tools that .net developer must have.

It gives in depth knowledge of what all is happening with our application. .net developer finds it very supportive in daily tasks. After one time setup it quiet easy to use. We debug with the help of log monitoring techniques given by Stackify.

Filtering logs is not as easy with Stackify. We end up searching through many logs unwantedly sometimes. But it gives Stackify power to find everything which is also good sometimes.

Jeremy
Systems Engineer I (É.-U.)

Stackify Retrace has been monumental in our day-to-day monitoring of our 70+ Azure VMs.

Commentaires : Streamline's my workflow; I don't have to visit each machine individually as they're all in my Stackify portal.

Dashboard, reporting at a glance, custom parameters/alerts, super-scalable,. Also, they have 3 levels you can set, which is really nice to not have a 4-alarm fire for 80% mem usage.

Setting up parameters to monitor can be challenging to figure out, but just because there are so many. You really need to know what you want to monitor.

ARPIT
SDET-II (Inde)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Best in Market - In Budget - Gives In-depth insight of your application

Commentaires : Performance and Error monitoring of application on different servers. We include both web applications and APIs as well.

There are a lot of features that one can like about STACKIFY. To begin with, we have alerts that can be setup when you cross the threshold value for a particular variable that you are concerned about. You have a fancy dashboard which gives you a good idea of what is happening around with your application. The other good thing is the segregation of alerts into three parts - warning alert, critical alert and outage alert. We have a variety of filters given in the tool making it easier for the user to get to the issue without wasting much time - Filter by error, Filter by logs, filter by APM. Implementation of this tool is as easy and simple as it can be.

Dashboard is something that can still be improved and make more detail oriented. Slow SQL Queries can be more drilled down to get to the root level as to which query is taking more time.

Jake
Jake
CTO
, 11–50 employés

DevOps out of the box!

Commentaires : Until Stackify, there was no one tool to do monitoring, performance dashboards, log aggregation, and more. This same technology would come with 5 or more software/hardware products and 5 or more bills as well. Stackify does all of this in one package and provides you the actionable insights necessary to target problems when they happen and point you directly to where they are happening and all systems/software affected.

Log aggregation is by far my favorite feature. Beyond this, the dashboards provide the window directly to your systems, stacks and help interrelate software and hardware systems, even across multiple data centers and cloud sites.

Putting on my software engineer hat, I would like to have the ability to prescribe templates for how I want to view certain aggregations of logs for certain app stacks to better represent that stack right out of the box instead of having to select it each time.

il y a 9 ans

Thanks Jake. You can see your predefined set of logs today using saved log query by environment, app, error, specific ID or strings etc. We will be releasing soon a new feature that will give you even more flexibility.

Brahadeeswaran
Brahadeeswaran
Chief Manager - Quality Assurance (Inde)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cheapest APM which can compete with market leaders

Commentaires : Overall all very much satisfied for choosing this tool

Cost. Its very cheap and has 85% functionalities provided by the market leaders.

Setting up initially can be little tough.

Oleg
Technical director (Russie)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Azure monitoring

Commentaires : We use Stackify about 3 years for monitoring our Azure infrastructure. For last year service increased stability and functionality. It help us in our critical service monitoring and supporting.

Ruben
Technical Specialist (Canada)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Invaluable development tool

Commentaires : Stackify has become a standard tool from me which has proved invaluable for diagnosing and troubleshooting.
The ease of setup and low cost makes it a no brainer. The ability to search and filter exceptions help immensely.

Search and filtering capabilities make it a powerful tool.

Vidhi
Sofyware engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great software, affordable and accurate

Commentaires : Stacking retrace meets all the requirements from a developers perspective. It give most accurate details and it's easy to use.

It's easy to use and accurate

The details sometimes needs to be hidden deep

, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

What a powerful log management solution

Commentaires : We love the Stackify error & log management solution it was the perfect solution (after a months long journey trialing numerous logging services!). It provides you with all the info to easily find the source of an exception. We also monitor our logs to ensure that there are no spikes of log especially around important KPIs and specific customers.

We especially like being able to go from getting notification of exception that is trending in the wrong direction to see all the logs recorded around that exception. Stackify also have very friendly and helpful support team

We haven't had the time to evaluate their monitoring solution, but we're looking forward to do that.

il y a 9 ans

Thank you for your kind words. You should also try our new application performance management solution

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

The server tracker

Commentaires : Overall a very good package for developers like me to track my whole code status at one go.

It loads automatically all my codes independent of their environments and provides a very qualitative support for the bug detection and helps in debugging. I can keep track of all the things happening on my server.

Bundles up all the report and sometimes multiple deployments causes errors.

Murali Jagdev
developer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 5 001–10 000 employés

i jsut use it for looking at error logs

Commentaires : logs and stats

logs are perfect it will show up all the error logs that you logged from your service... and i will use stacify to even look at the stats of an application .... Something like the Database calls.

takes sometime to show up logs.. Not Instant that is the only problem that i faced in this less that 6 months of interaction with stacify

Brian
Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great devops for Azure apps.

Commentaires : We were up and running with Retrace APM on our Azure App Service WebAPI within an hour (just add NuGet package, Azure Extension, and Azure App Settings w/ API Key). Insight was gained into slow running calls of our endpoint within a day's worth of data. Value seems amazing vs the other big APM out there. Go for it.

Andrew
CTO (Australie)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Simple and effective

Price point is very attractive. Easy to deploy. This has been a privilege to contribute

Poor iOS support , native app support need a lot more consideration. . This has been a privilege to contribute

Matt

Non-Developer

Commentaires : I am not a software developer, I just work for a company that has a lot. However, I do use Retrace on a regular basis to identify errors that I come across on our sites. It really helps bridge the gap between what I'm seeing and the information our developers need to correct potential problems.
Not being a developer, however, means a lot of the functionality and information presented is over my head and looks like jargon.

Justin
Senior Software Support Analyst (É.-U.)

Helpful in viewing errors and finding root cause

The UI is easy to use and also pleasant to look at. I am able to narrow down my searches to specific time frames to pinpoint where errors have occurred.

Not really saying this is a Con however when results are displayed the text type being used can be a bit hard to read sometimes... but then again this is looking at code being run behind the scenes so working with SQL and C# those text types are similar so you get used to it.

Adam

Simple Implementation, Great UI

Commentaires : We switched from logging to SQL databases and Azure Storage to Stackify Retrace. It is cheaper, fast to configure, and easy for our teams to access.

Easy implementation, great usabilty

Would love more automated user provisioning

Gabriel
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Monitor and Log app for internal power users

Commentaires : Stackify replaced our old monitoring tool and I have been so happy since. The logs built and monitoring have worked well. All levels have worked to find solutions for internal users.

Tharsanan
Computer Science engineering (Sri Lanka)
, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Development Software That You Need

Very easy to use and with minimal code we can achieve more. The two key things about this software are learn how to use is very easy and we can integrate it with our website very easily.

Sometimes get database connections become difficult but other than that i don't see any other problems yet

Byron
Équateur

Very good tool

Commentaires : It is a very versatile tool, it allows to follow up on line of the users and allows to find and fix bugs

Arpit
SDET (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information

Stackify - Bingo

Commentaires : Bingo! A tool that helps you to improve your application and find out the bottlenecks and the pain points. You can set alerts and the view the slowest queries that you have written. A tool well made and well worked on.