15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CAKE POS

CAKE de Sysco a conçu son système de caisse pour répondre à tous les besoins de votre restaurant. Un système simple, intuitif et économique.

En savoir plus sur CAKE POS

Getting used to not having a CAKE customer rep stopping by to assist in implementations although you supply that virtually on demand.

CAKE POS - Notes

CAKE POS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 507 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CAKE POS ?

Samson
Samson
Support agent (Togo)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Un meilleur produit

5,0 il y a 9 mois

C'est le meilleur produit conçu pour apporter et répondre aux exigences du secteur delà restauration traditionnelle. Très simple et facile à utiliser avec une bonne qualité d'interface. J'ai utilisé CAKE POS

C'est le meilleur mais très coûteux et indisponible pour tout pays également

il y a 9 mois

Thank you again for your 5-star rating and for being an amazing part of our journey. Your continued support means everything to us. If there's anything specific you'd like to see more of, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Allison
Allison
CEO (É.-U.)

Review of CAKE

Commentaires : I enjoy that there is 24/7 customer support with any issues. (love the new text feature)

I like that I can access it anywhere remotely to make changes, add menu items, and view sales.

I don't like the new update. I feel the original version is easier to use.

JEFF
owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Overall a Good Product with Excellent Customer Support

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The customer support staff has always been great. I have been a CAKE user for 6 or 7 years now. I spent 3 Hours on the phone yesterday with [sensitive content hidden] , who informed me at the end of the call that he was supposed to get off work at 4pm. I called at 3:55pm and he gave me his best efforts, a great attitude, and he genuinely wanted to help me troubleshoot the issues we were experiencing. The only reason I am writing this review is to give [sensitive content hidden] a shout out!

There are a few fundamental aspects that most restaurants do, such as happy hour, and CAKE is not designed well for special pricing without creating duplicate items with the discounted prices, and a "happy hour" menu separate from the standard POS menu. It works, but it would be better if an item could have multiple prices based on certain times of day.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Jeff, This is great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. And love hearing about the extra effort from our support team. Thanks! CAKE POS Team

Tony

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Customer Service is Next Level Awsome!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Really, after dealing with POS systems for 36 years, CAKE is by far the best that I have ever experienced. They work hard to understand my problems. I talked to rep ([sensitive content hidden]) the other day because we had a online ordering glitch that he needed to refer to the next level. The problem got solved quickly by the next team. [sensitive content hidden] called me this morning to check and make sure that the problem was taken care of! Outstanding!!

I recently started using CAKE - 1) Setting up the system is ridiculously easy. I'm 61 years old and was able to set up our store with little instruction. 2) When I did need help, the customer service was always outstanding. I have been in business for 36 years and I can honestly say that CAKE customer service is the best I have ever experienced!

There are a few things I wish it had - like notifications that the customer has arrived for curbside pickup.

Kelly
Sous chef (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Sometimes hard to use, sometimes not

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The customer service people (most of the time) are so helpful with whatever to need

Sometimes it’s extremely confusing on what to do when a problem arises. Also wish it did timing features to different stations on the line

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Kelly, This is very helpful feedback, thank you for sharing. We are glad to hear our support team is helpful. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks! CAKE POS Team

Chad
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Review of people that helped

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] in the call center were great. Our POS went down and they helped us replace in the same day. Very kind and committed. Thank you

The back end reports The people we call if we have an issue

Increased cost per credit transaction. We used to pay a % and now we pay a fee and %

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Braden
CEO (É.-U.)

Who Doesn't LOVE CAKE?

Commentaires : The data that CAKE provides me is incredibly valuable to our business. We love it!

We don't spend any time on training new team members to use our POS System (CAKE). Seriously, it's so easy we show them a few features and they are running it like a pro on day one. That in it's self has saved us a ton of payroll we use to spend on training. From a ownership perspective, we have four locations and I'm able to track them from my central office, Wonderful!

Negatives only fall on one piece of the equipment. The cash drawer and the insert in it are not built for the type of abuse they can take in some operations. I wish there was an option to purchase extra drawer inserts. There are no other negatives about CAKE.

Kristin
Owner/Executive Chef (É.-U.)

Value, Function, and Top Notch Customer Service

Commentaires : We were so thankful at how easy it was to activate online ordering. Our customers feel confident providing their credit card information through a secure system, and we love that we can remove items from the online system from our POS when we run out of a certain special. We appreciate the way the user dashboard online is simple to navigate and provides a clean pie-chart or graph style analysis of our sales, popular items, labor vs. income, etc. Those graphic visuals are invaluable when we are quickly checking in during a busy shift to see where our numbers are. We have a wide range of literacy comfort levels at our restaurant and we feel like our employees are all able to navigate the system easily and effectively. We think that is important from an accessibility standpoint.

We switched to CAKE from another POS system in 2016, after being in operation for 1.5 years. We have been impressed with the way CAKE constantly tries to provide new features. As a farm-to-table quick-service restaurant, our menu changes weekly and we find it simple and straightforward to make updates each week. Due to COVID-19, we recently activated the online ordering and we believe it has saved our business. We were able to activate and integrate it quickly and we love the reporting capabilities the system gives us. Our customer service has been top notch--from our sysco rep to our CAKE customer support manager, we have received a quick response to any question we've had. We feel very comfortable requesting new features and integrations based on our needs and we feel like they really listen to us and try to incorporate our ideas quickly and simply. We did not have this level of customer support with our previous POS system and we really value being able to get a live person on the phone quickly and easily when we have an issue. We love the intuitive, easy-to-read sales analysis reports and use them each week with our management team to evaluate our menu items and determine our next round of specials. We really like that we can make menu edits both on the POS and with the online platform---hoping for a mobile app next for very quick and simple edits!

We first purchased in Spring 2016. The software felt a little sluggish and honestly, we were not sure if it would easily keep up with our pace. But we have been very impressed with CAKE's constant evaluation and roll-out of new features and integrations--they haven't missed a beat! We don't use all the features yet, but because of the recent success with our online activation, we are now considering two more apps. I would prefer a tiered/capped monthly pricing system depending on how many apps/additional software platforms we integrate (like accounting, customer management, 3rd party delivery apps, etc)--rather than installing each a-la carte, but hopefully that will be an option in the future. The additional monthly fee per app has made us hesitant to try new ones. We would also like to have more control over the look and feel of the online ordering page--functionally it meets our needs, but would love to integrate it into our own website and select the background color, text color, etc, to make it feel like a seamless integration rather than making our customers feel like they are "leaving" our site to go to another. There are some features/edits that are only available from the POS system (not menu items, but system preferences/settings categories) In the future, I hope they make those features editable from the online access platform as well, because sometimes I want the flexibility of making certain adjustments from home on my computer during off-hours.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Kristin for the detailed review about your experience with CAKE Point of Sale and being a customer since 2016! We're excited to hear that you've had such a great experience so far and we'll definitely forward your suggestions to our product team.

Anna
FOH Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Very user-friendly on the front end, somewhat clunky on the back end

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been great. Before switching to CAKE we were using Square, which worked well when we were just a small cafe, but now that we've gown into a full service restaurant it's made a huge difference having a system built specifically for the industry.

The POS is very intuitive - very little training is needed before staff have it figured out. It's also very customizable so we've been able to get tickets and receipts to print exactly how we want them to.

Editing the menu is pretty arduous. There are a lot of steps involved in changing just one item and there still seem to be a few bugs to sort out. The reports are also more limited than we would like and present the data as lists of numbers rather than charts, which would be easier to digest.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you were able to grow to a full-service restaurant and decided to partner with us. We pride ourselves on being simple and intuitive and we are happy to hear that little training was required for your staff. Thank you for your candor, we are always looking to make improvements to our Point of Sale.

Amie
General Manager (É.-U.)

Cavalier Pizza

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Compared to the other POS systems I have used over the years, this is by far, the most user friendly POS system I have used! I love the mobile access, which allows me to view & edit timesheets & menu from home

The cord for the card reader isn't as tight & secure as it should be, so the card reader disconnects

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your continued support of CAKE POS. We appreciate the 5-star review. Reach out if you have any questions or issues!

Mama Monse's Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10! Definitely better than other competitors and customer service knocks it out of the park!

Easy To Learn And Very User Friendly. Customer Service Is Excellent

No SIM Card Availability For "On The Go" or Mobile Businesses. Also Not Compatible With Most HotSpots Due To Ethernet Requirements.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with CAKE. We are so proud of our Customer Support team, we're glad to hear you agree. Thanks again, CAKE POS Team

Zick
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

They Give You Choices....Who Doesn't Like Choices?

Commentaires : The highest grade i will ever give a POS system is a 9/10 because there is always something new and innovative that you will be chasing, no matter which system you have. Therefore there is no '10' system. These guys got the 9. They have a nice system, but what i like best, is that they survey their CURRENT customers to find out what they can do better, then make it better. And they give you choices.....who doesn't like choices?!

Look: Unlike many of the Micros and Aloha-type companies out there, the machine looks modern and even futuristic with the customer touch screen. We demo'd with Revel and their multi-screen set up looks out of place and almost alien-like. What is that? Ease of Use: It has many features that make training a breeze. Training mode, quick search bar for menu items, global modifiers, etc. The screen is organized, and not cluttered with a bazillion different colors like a fireworks display. i always hated that with other systems. Price: They give you what you NEED, whether it is included with the system or a 3rd party add on. This helps keep the cost down for folks like me who don't need a robust inventory system or scheduling software....if i did need it, I could add that on. They don't include, and charge you for everything, when you may not use everything. Sysco: How can you not feel comfortable doing business with a POS company owned by this food distribution giant? This was part of why we went with them.

i must say, the name sounds a bit silly, but does Apple sell Apples? The Support was a bit shaky for a minute but i was told they just added an additional Support department in Texas. Since then, it has been great! I would like to see more from their loyalty program. Support told me this is being upgraded and will be included in an upcoming software update!

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Zick for your thorough and clear enthusiasm for CAKE! We're thrilled to have stood out among so many great options in the POS marketplace, and we'll continue to improve our POS based on what our customers want.

Bridget
Owner, manager, server (É.-U.)

Bowen's Tavern

Commentaires : We are very happy with CAKE, it saves me time bookkeeping, helps with inventory and is easy for our employees. The support is wonderful and I can not say enough how nice it is to use CAKE payments for credit card processing and have everything under one system with easy to use reports!

The thing that I like the most is being able to connect to the POS with my computer or phone. It makes life as an owner easier, I can make buttons for items or change prices even if I am not at the tavern. Also being able to pull reports up on my computer is much better than working only with the close cash slip. The support is wonderful, I always get an answer to my question or the help I need. It is just so easy to use that even employees who have never used a POS can learn to use it easily and fairly quickly.

There are only a few features that we would change such as, if you set hours for happy hour, after it is over, items cannot be cashed out if they are already on an open order so you would have to have everyone pay as you go or cash out before a certain time. The other feature that doesn't really work for our tavern is that if a refund is performed, the whole amount doesn't show as a refund, part does and the other part is refunded on the employee's tips. We would love to see the ability to close cash and assign drawers from the website as well. Other than that, we are totally happy with this system!

Carol
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

We have been very pleased with our experience with Cake, from the employer and employee standpoint.

Before CAKE we were a small mom and pop shop handwriting tickets with no POS system. Having everything handwritten caused issues for cooks and if we were looking for specific item sales, we had to go through every single hand-written ticket to track that kind of data. What attracted me to CAKE was that it was a rental program, so there was not a lot of out of pocket upfront cost, which is really important for a small restaurant. Having reporting capabilities to see what we're selling and how much has been an invaluable service. I can see our busy hours, how we did last week, all that information is right at my fingertips. I can also change the menu from wherever, even my phone, so I love the fact that no matter where I personally am, I can change prices, add things to the menu, take things off the menu, and check out our sales. Our payroll company can also log in and generate payroll which eliminates the chance of human error and gives them the convenience to do payroll on their time frame. A huge plus is the ability to make changes, additions and deletions on our own without needing someone from Cake to do it. In addition, they are very receptive to our "wish list" and quick with trouble shooting and response to problems. This system truly saves us a lot of time and stress.

The updates on the system sometimes catch us by surprise and cause a little bit of confusion for the staff. Most of the updates are very helpful, but a times, they will make a change that does not work for us. Perhaps a little more warning on the changes would help.

il y a 6 ans

CAKE makes technology for independent businesses like yours to get more done with less money, time, and overhead. We're glad to hear that it's invaluable to your pizzeria. The next time you have an item on your wish list, please do reach out, and thank you for choosing CAKE!

Kim
Owner/Corporate Secretary (É.-U.)

I love CAKE!

Commentaires : Too many to list here but software that is easy to understand and follow and make corrections too. It runs our kitchen and food orders as well as serving as an employee time keeping system.

We purchased our Cake system two years ago after looking at many different systems for our diner after making the decision to update our entire process. The Cake system had everything that we wanted. Over the past two years we've had some issues with our system that very easily have been corrected and some that took a little time to fix. We are just too busy for me to spend countless hours trying to work out an issue and receive minimal or no satisfaction. Out of all the customer service companies we have ever done business with over the last 25 years, the best has been Cake. Hands down. No exception. The technicians are beyond wonderful. Every single technician has stayed with me until the issue at hand has been resolved and has worked with me to fully understand. We have just been updated to the newest software version of Cake and while doing my first online audit of employee timecards I found that I didn't understand how to make a certain correction. The guys at Cake walked me through it late on a Sunday evening and I was able to submit my completed, accurate payroll in time. And I LOVE the new remote access update. It's so easy and helps me keep payroll in line. The only thing I can say is thank you so much for realizing the importance of great customer service! Don't change a thing.

I wish the ipad minis that we use for mobile table service were a little more efficient and didn't drop the Cake network connection so easily. My staff has trouble always understanding how to reconnect or update as needed and I have to jump in and try to fix whatever they've done.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Kim for your great and thorough review of CAKE. We¿re honored to be among the best customer service you¿ve experienced in more than 25 years of being an industry veteran. We¿re launching a new and improved OrderPad this year, and we¿re confident it will solve issues like yours. We¿re happy you¿re using support to walk you through any issues, and we hope you¿ll keep reaching out if you should ever need help getting the most out of your CAKE Point of Sale. We can only say you¿re welcome for your praise and enthusiasm, and we¿ll continue working to be the best restaurant technology company for independent restaurants like yours!

Dennis
CO-Owner (É.-U.)

Not ready for Prime Time. Crashes when you need it most.

Commentaires : I can't think of anything this POS does better than the one we replaced. If it wouldn't crash all the time, we could benefit from not having the servers leave the floor to put orders in and run credit cards, but since they are constantly crashing, we don't have that benefit.

Easy to use interface. Order Pads should allow servers to spend more time on the floor Inexpensive POS System.

It doesn't work when we need it to. We've been trying to get the issues resolved via Cake Support and Sysco Management for more than 8 months. It isn't getting any better. As soon as the dining room gets busy the Order Pad Apps crashes. All of our servers need to have paper and pencil ready at all times to complete their orders and stand in line at the terminal to enter them every rush. It seldom happens when we are slow. Orders get lost during entry causing double work to recover the in flight order, after printing in the kitchen causing them not to be charged on the customer's bill, and customer credit cards have been double billed as a result of Order Pad disconnects. We are spending hours with Cake Support that we should be spending working our business. We have to keep 1 person available to capture trouble shooting information for Cake Support during our rushes when (not if) the Order Pads go down. Cake Support is always busy, but will eventually call back. When they do, they aren't very knowledgeable with troubleshooting, they don't seem to be trained to go any deeper than the Cake University screens. The cheap price of the Cake system has become a huge expense in manpower and wasted time in our restaurant.

il y a 6 ans

Your CAKE hardware is definitely not performing as designed. Our Customer Success Team has reached out to resolve your issue. Thank you for the honest feedback, we'll use it to create better products and support in the future.

Joseph
manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Very happy overall with the Cake System.

Commentaires : decreased ticket times, no more pocketed tickets, better overall customer satisfaction.

Our main problem before CAKE was time. It was taking too much time for servers to get something written on paper and get back to the POS to put everything in. If the internet was down everything was down so we wanted something cloud based so we could continue with transactions even if the internet had problems. CAKE meets all the needs we were looking for. We've got a much faster turnover rate on being able to get orders in and back to kitchen and out to the table, and we can continue taking orders even without internet, which have both helped with revenue. We also like using the guest manager system so when we run out of tables we can get numbers and page when tables open up which was an added benefit. I can also do things on the fly like change the menu even when I'm not on the restaurant, someone just gives me a call and I can add it from my personal laptop and it goes directly to the POS system, which has been really helpful as well.

Touch screen interaction is not instant. There is a half second lag in some of the menu screens. It may not sound like much, but anyone in the restaurant industry knows that every single second counts during the lunch rush. This lag also includes certain unnecessary animations between certain screens. Certain features such as an on the fly print button from the table layout screen would decrease our table times. The Split screen is very counter-productive compared to other systems.

il y a 6 ans

We're so happy to hear Cafe at the Gardens is running efficiently and profitably since switching to CAKE! But we are sorry to hear that you're experiencing a touch screen lag. If you haven't already done so, we advise contacting support@trycake.com for further investigation. We have brought this to the attention of our Product team in the meantime. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences!

Karen
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Absolutely horrendous. Customer service is completely useless.

Commentaires : none

Global modifiers. That's literally the only thing I like about it. If it wasn't for that, we would have gotten rid of this system a long time ago.

This system is completely not customizable to your specific business. They're constantly updating the software with updates that make the system even worse for my business. There should be an option to not upgrade. Customer service is absolutely useless. I've called them probably 50 times since we've gotten this system. They never have an answer, they're always "working on it". Never a solution. There was a software problem on their end last Wednesday. I still have not had credit card sales deposited into my bank account from Wednesday and Thursday of last week. It's 5:30 on Monday. I have not had a deposit since Tuesday's sales. One entire week ago. They don't provide any solutions except "We're trying to figure out what the problem is. We're working on it.", but you literally never end up with an answer. You just have to wait and wait until you notice it's finally resolved or never get it resolved at all. You're at their mercy because you paid huge for the thing. What am I gonna do? It's disgusting and these people shouldn't be allowed to operate. They do not care. Even on a normal payment schedule, you won't get Thursday's transactions until Monday, Friday until Tuesday and Saturday until Wednesday. If there's a holiday, push that back a day.

il y a 6 ans

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, Karen. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we want to make this right. Our Customer Success Team has reached out to you directly to help resolve your issues.

Rey
Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Easy to use. Up and running in no time. Great customer service!

Commentaires : Ease of use and so much easier trying new staff members.

We've had 2 POS systems before we tried CAKE. The very first one we had was already 5 years old so it was running really slow and just couldn't handle what we needed it to do. We upgraded that one to Clover and we had high hopes but it just really didn't work out for us. We had batching issues, the numbers weren't matching, and honestly it ended up making more work for us with bookkeeping. Since we switched, closing and reporting have been so much easier. Everything is a lot easier to keep track of like sales and payroll and it's so much nicer because you can see all that online. It's also easier to add new menu items or move things around and just easier to use in general, especially once we got everything up and running. It's a simple set up and I'd definitely recommend just giving it a try.

No Big cons really. One minor con, is that we wish we could accept partial payment on our regular customers running tabs. It would make it so much easier.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review CAKE, Rey! We're glad to hear this is the best of the 3 Point of Sale systems you've tried in your restaurant. We make it easy for you to open, close, and simply generate reports from anywhere. This video from CAKE University can help you with more information on splitting orders by payments. Thank you for choosing CAKE for Bon Vinos Bistro and Bakery.

Giordano
owner (É.-U.)

owner of the Pos

Commentaires : was good but now we are behind

we are very behind with the technology equipment and relationship with business and costumers daily base ...kiosk with self selfservise cash out

yes missing a lot of improved no try to update with the new technology and relationship with costumers daily base

Korey
It (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Tell you one thing and then something completely different latter to make a sale!

Commentaires : If you are upgrading to this do not waste your money

Software is nice easy to navigate, the terminals have a great modern look to them, on the fly adjustments is great.

We were told this would be a direct replacement for our PosiTouch system, it is not. The system lacks many basic functions our old system could do, even though we were told it would prior to purchasing. Whenever we contact CAKE about an issue we are met with the same response over and over, "Our system is not currently able to do that function at this time, if you would like us to make a service report to our technicians who will determine if this needs to be implemented in a future upgrade." We were told prior to purchasing some of our existing hardware would work, after implantation of the new hardware with our old it will not work. After many phone calls attempting to correct the issue we get the same response, "Our system is incapable of operating with that hardware." We purchased two terminals second hand, but before we purchased them we called to make sure they would work before spending the money, we were told yet again that the would in fact work we would just have to pay to have the software upgraded and they would need the phone number of the original owner to get conformation to wipe out all the data on the hard drives, so that is just what we did. After receiving the shipment we informed CAKE they had arrived, and the gentleman's number we purchased them from, so they could make contact with him in regards of getting them set up for our use. A short time later we were contacted by CAKE a were told they could in fact not be used, the system were to old, even though it's the same hardware they are using now, and there was noting they could do. Please take my advice, if you are UPGRADING FROM A LEGACY SYSTEM (positouch, aloha, digital dining, ect.) DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE WE DID. SYSCO SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THE BUSINESS PRACTICE OF THIS BRANCH OF THEIR COMPANY.

Darrell

Poor Customer Support and Upgrades

Commentaires : Very poor in general. They say they are all about customer service and this could not be further from the truth especially with upper levels of management. The engineering and customer service communications is horrible.
I do think the software is good for the money, but, they are very slow in doing any upgrades if they do them at all. Dont bother putting in upgrade requests as they fall on deaf ears and if you inquire about them, they will have no response or answer.

Easy to use for the most part. Screens easy to read.

Check Splitting is very difficult and involves many steps. Daily Management Reports are not user friendly. Senior Management Customer Support is horrible. They call them "Customer Success Managers" which is clearly the wrong title. They are horrible at communicating among all customer support. Guest checks are very difficult to read along with credit card slips for the customers. Fonts are very small. Cash drawers are cheap. They do not offer any loyalty programs through their system and only punch card type of discounts. Very old technology.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you, Darrell, for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with our customer support. We are always here to assist you and answer any questions, 24/7, so please contact us if there's anything we can do to help. Also, check splitting, among many other updates are coming out in the next couple of months!

Esther

Productive

Commentaires : Faster service, order is clearly read by the servers and chefs.

We used to run our restaurant old school with just tickets. We find that the computer system lets you have more readable tickets for the chefs and descriptive tickets with tabs for putting in how you want things without the servers having to write everything, so it saves them a lot of time and it's faster and neater. We use it also to take inventory, and we can see exactly how much we sold each day, which is easier for us. We can also see most popular items and if something's not selling we can try something different with our changing specials. The workers use it to clock in on our computers and it's really easy to get that to our accountant. Another thing CAKE did for us that no one else really offers is when we initially put our menu up, CAKE did all the work. They set up all the tabs and modifiers and it was super easy for us which was great.

Customer Support is not too helpful. They could work on that aspect. They are only helpful to a certain extent.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Esther for taking the time to discuss your experiences with CAKE. We have revamped our customer support system and are proud to say we get to most calls in under 30 seconds and resolve issues under 2 minutes. Please feel free to get in touch and see how much we¿ve improved. We¿re glad Maranatha¿s Steakhouse is running smoother since ditching paper tickets.

Bllye

VERY UNSATISFIED!!!

Commentaires : The grand opening for my restaurant was Nov. 23rd. I had over 300 people show up. 100 seated and ready to eat. After taking a few order the system completely stopped sending orders to the bar and kitchen. A disaster!!! I was on the phone with tech support all night. They were not able to figure out the problem. I personally trained on POS and had my staff train. We were able to learn the system quickly and ran quite a few text runs before opening. We ended up having to hand write orders for the rest of the day and night. We were so behind and losing money (people walking our) that I simply closed the kitchen. I lost a lot of money that night. The very next day I called tech support again was lucky to reach someone to spent time figuring out the issue. Turns out both the kitchen and bar printer were given the same port number (not sure what that is), which caused conflict between the 2 printers which resulted in neither one printing. I called several times to speak to my account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the 25th with absolutely no response. My rep from Sysco emailed and called her with no response also. I must say, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been such a help throughout this whole process. She was also at my grand opening and say the potential income. Finally today, after several calls and emails I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was no where near apologetic. Her exact words words were "it's your restaurant and your responsibility to make sure everything is working."

The system is easy to use and learn. That's it.

The system will malfunction at any moment.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Billye, thank you for leaving a review. Again, we apologize that this was your experience during your grand opening, but we are glad that your Sysco Rep was with you every step of the way. Thank you for accepting our one-time goodwill effort in trying to steer the ship in the right direction. We are very glad that you are giving us a chance to continue our partnership.

Shonna
Owner/Chef (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Best POS system I have used in my 20 year career.

Commentaires : Easy to use, fast and reliable.

We're coming up on our one-year anniversary with CAKE and I can't think of a single bad thing to say about it. Before CAKE, all of our systems were really hard to upgrade or make any changes. With CAKE, I can do it from home, review reports, and it's so easy for the servers and chefs as well as our customers to read and use. The set up was so easy, we've hardly had any problems, and unlike other places where we've had to make tons of calls and emails without even hearing back from anyone, the CAKE team gets us back up and running immediately, they have never missed a phone call, and they walked me through step by step in a way that was easy to understand. We looked at two other products before choosing this one and have absolutely no regrets. I feel really tied into the core of the restaurant, and they have a lot to do with it. Thanks for making my restaurant run better!

We had some trouble with splitting tickets. After help from CAKE and their customer service department we implemented additional training in house and the problem has been solved.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Shonna for your wonderful review of CAKE! We're happy things are going so well at the Old Soul Cafe, and we're delighted our customer success team and support have kept things running smoothly for you