En savoir plus sur Squarespace

Squarespace fournit des outils créatifs qui alimentent l'avenir du web.

En savoir plus sur Squarespace

Easy to deploy and integrates (albeit not seamlessly) with GoDaddy, where we were previously hosting our website. Excellent customer service.

Squarespace - Notes

Squarespace a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 218 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (2 218)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Squarespace ?

Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Squarespace Review - The All-In-One Platform to Build a Beautiful Online Presence

5 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Squarespace is a fantastic all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to build an amazing looking website in no time. The templates are clean and minimalistic and give you plenty of room to showcase your content, create a stunning online store, or place some great photography in there. You get access to powerful tools like commerce, site management, analytics and more! There is also a ton of training on how to use Squarespace, so getting started couldn’t be easier. It’s free for 14 days so give it a try today!

Are you ready to launch your online presence, but aren’t sure where to start? Squarespace offers an all-in-one platform that allows you to create a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio without the hassle of building everything from scratch. You can literally have everything up and running in less than an hour! Squarespace is an online platform where you can build your own website. There are many options and designs, so everyone is bound to find something they like. You can also create eCommerce stores and online portfolios with Squarespace. I especially love how easy it is to set up and edit with such an organized layout! It felt almost effortless. Additionally, there are tons of free templates available that look great and super professional right out of the box if you're not in a creative mood or don't have much time to work on setting up your site/store/portfolio but still want something good looking going live quickly.

Squarespace is great for small and large businesses alike. They give you a host of free tools that allow you to create an amazing website or online store. What I loved about Squarespace was how easy it was to create my own web design, their advanced SEO features, and most importantly, their customer service has been top-notch! But if I had to find something negative, it would be that they are not made for large companies that may need more personalized or advanced features than Squarespace currently offers.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Audio Engineer (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Easy to Use But Often Limited

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad. That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do. Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Director (Argentine)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

A good attempt

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I thought it was a platform that could be better than others, however it has not been a good experience. It falls very short with what it was and is, with what it pretends to offer and offers.

Squarespace, arguably earned its popularity with certain designs that were sleek and minimalistic. But it seems to have camped out in that comfort zone because it is no longer the same as it was a few years ago, things change. It's partly easy to use, as long as you're not looking for extraordinary things.

There is no clear integration with social networks, at the same time the templates they offer are outdated. It works more as a portfolio than as a website or blog. Even so, there are many tools that it offers and it is not useful.

Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Simple doesn't mean low quality

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My client wanted to launch a new brand with a website fast. I chose Squarespace just to get us going, with the intention of migrating over to a WordPress build in the near future. 2 years later we're still on Squarespace, with no immediate plans to change. The website's performance and optimization is consistently top-notch, edits are easy, tracking code changes work well, and enough third-party tool integrations exist to account for our needs. I wanted Squarespace because I hoped it would be quick and simple to set up. It was. I stayed with Squarespace because it's more effective and substantial than I initially hoped.

Squarespace really is simple to set up and use. A lot of web building best practices are automated for you, with image auto-optimization, mobile-friendly templates, and ADA compliance features. A few years ago the biggest issue with simple website builders like this was performance - drag-and-drop sites tended to be slower. Not the case anymore. All my Squarespace sites load well within Google Page Speed Index benchmarks, with image compression that doesn't reduce image quality at all.

Squarespace will cause some issues if you're at either extreme of tech savvy: If you have zero background building sites, there will be a learning curve. I know their marketing makes it sound like you could build a site with your eyes closed, but do not count on it being that simple. And on the other end, if you have deeper experience building sites and working with code, Squarespace can be a bit basic. You can't access a page's source code, block types can't be edited, and design functions are fairly limited.

Jesse K.
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Squarespace helps make solid websites with great design

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I’ve used Squarespace for a year and have been really happy with it. I tried Wix and Weebly, but Squarespace had the best templates for me, and a simple process that I could quickly do what I needed to do and get back to my business.

As a one-man band with little funds for expenses, I needed to build a website myself and I wanted a modern, well designed look. Squarespace helped me easily do this and looks so good. The building block system works well, the templates bring a modern, clean design, and the analytics provide a comprehensive view of my visitors. And the price is really reasonable.

There isn’t an auto save feature. Several times while editing a web page, I have worked for an hour or two and made a lot of precise changes—but then I accidentally hit escape and it exits the Editor view and I lose all of the my work. As a small business owner I can’t waste time like that.

Cj P.
Cj P.
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good for the inexperienced

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

If you don't know anything about using the backend of a website, Squarespace is a great WYSIWYG.

If you are experienced, even with just WYSIWYG systems, then Squarespace is going to be more limiting than it is enabling.

Barry-john W.
Barry-john W.
MD (R.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Squarespace

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have enjoyed using the platform and will continue using it

Easy to use and understand, great for anyone starting out or experienced users and e-commerce users

Can be tough to link social media channels and marketing

Paulina P.
manager (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Great

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Easy to use with all the blocks. Squarespace gives a lot of options and liberty.

You need to buy extensions to ad multi-langage and multi-currency

Web Designer (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

A great option for a small business who wants to sell products

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : For me, I get a lot of small businesses who dont have a lot of budget, but might have a few products they want to sell. It's not worth the time and money to them to have a full ecommerce platform built but Squarespace is a great option for a simple shop with a simple set up.

Squarespace is very simple and intuitive to use and gives you the ability build a website in very little time. I build websites for customers and I find it's a great option for a small business who wants to be able to manage a website themselves but arent very tech savvy.

As a web designer I do find that you are quite limited to the rigid template designs that they have available, so even though custom is possible it's much much more difficult than it could me. It's also frustrating to find out halfway through a project that a certain feature is available in some templates but not the one you're using!

Abby B.
Abby B.
Marketer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Website Builder for Average People

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I was hired by a few different people now to help with their Squarespace websites. I usually work in WordPress and build relatively custom websites. I found it easy to pick up where things were and how things worked. Their tutorials were outstanding! When I had issues, I hopped on the Chat and got help right away. I've worked in the old Squarespace and the new one. The new one really fixed a lot of the issues I had with the old one, but I hope they continue to listen to feedback and improve.

While the options are limited, they're limited in a good way. There are sufficient options for any person to choose whatever layouts they need for their content, but not so many options that it makes things overwhelming (Wix).

The switch from "old" to "new" Squarespace was not handled well by the company. While you weren't forced to move, they didn't make it very easy. I also don't like that there's not a Media Library.

Director & Photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

User of Squarespace for 9+ years - Loyal customer to a fantastic product

5 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been outstanding. I will continue to use the product despite the cost. It is well worth the amount of visits I routinely get on the site where I know the viewers will have a smooth experiencing navigating the site. It just works!

When it comes down to it, I'm convinced that Squarespace is the BEST option for portfolio websites short of hiring a designer which would cost significantly more for something better quality than what Squarespace has to offer. Beyond that, it's easy to customize, is a beautiful frame for portfolio work that makes the work itself look better and ultimately gives me credibility as a professional since the site just looks so good. I've put quite a bit of work into building the site over the last 9 years and change the theme every 3-4 years or so which requires days of work to get right each time. In between larger redesigns, updating the site is so easy and I know what to expect. The customer service has been outstanding for 9 years. It's more expensive than the other options out there but I'm happy to pay for how the product bolsters my work and ease of using the product. The analytics also are a huge win in allowing me to see how the site in performing - and to be able to monitor this on the go within the app.

There are some limitations if you're very design focused like I am since the templates can only do what they were created to do which means that simple things like changing margins may not be as simple as you'd hope. There are lots of tools the "style editor" but sometimes it doesn't' cover all the bases. I've had to code things in when that was the case for things that I feel should be pretty easy to customize (like if I want an image full bleed but the template doesn't support it, you must code it in. This is only for a few select amount of customers who are detail-obsessed like I am. For the general user, the prebuilt templates are above and beyond what you'd hope for! Also, sometimes browsers have a hard time keeping up with the editor and it can freeze or crash. This has gotten massively better in the last 5 years and hope to see this continue to improve. All around, these are things I wish could be better but not complaining when there isn't anything comparable in the market for the look & functionality at a similar price point.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer (Italie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Tra le migliori piattaforme per la creazione di siti drag&drop

5 il y a 3 mois

Velocità: è veloce, punto. I server sono rapidi e caricano le pagine in un lampo. Responsività: che sia desktop o che sia mobile i siti vengono sempre visualizzati correttamente grazie ai template già pronti e 100% responsive. Completezza dell'offerta: il piano base da 11€/mese è già di per sé eccellente per chi non ha dimestichezza con html/css o semplicemente non ha voglia di mettersi a installare WordPress o creare da zero un sito smanettando nel back-end. Il piano superiore da 17€/mese risulta assai conveniente perché include una mail con Google Workspace che di per sé costerebbe già di più se scorporato dal prezzo base di Squarespace e la possibilità di gestire un e-commerce. Semplicità d'uso: è tutto al 100% drag&drop e tutti i servizi annessi al sito sono semplici da configurare anche da chi ha quasi zero conoscenze informatiche.

Il lato oscuro di Squarespace (e di Wix e altri editor drag&drop tutto in uno): se crei un sito su Squarespace, rimane su Squarespace. Non puoi esportarlo, non puoi farne un backup offline. Puoi solo gestirlo e continuare a modificarlo dalla loro interfaccia proprietaria, quindi se un domani decidi di non voler più pagare un abbonamento fisso mensile ma vuoi spostare sito + servizi su un hosting dedicato con un prezzo una tantum annuale e pagare un professionista per fartelo gestire... devi rifarlo da zero. È punto cruciale di cui tener conto nel momento in cui si è ancora nella fase di selezione iniziale: hosting dedicato/condiviso o una piattaforma tutto in uno in abbonamento?

Kacy L.
Website Owner, Ministry Developer, Content Creator (Afrique du Sud)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Clean, simple start-up but not the smoothest system.

4 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I use Squarespace primarily for blogging and building a brand. It is not optimal for writing, editing and photos, but it makes for a great, clean website with many options with electronic forms, pull down menus and features. Overall, it's a great product, but still very clunky and unsteady.

It is easy for a non-expert like me to build a blog, navigate a website and make quick edits. Squarespace stands out above the rest in simplicity with drag and drop features. It does a good job with electronic forms to make a way for more to opt in and covers all the bases on what you need for a website. They offer great analytics!

The software is very clunky. I tend to use it on my MacBook, but have learned to write content somewhere safer than putting it straight into website. It has crashed so many times, and adding pictures often takes a very long time. The iOS apps seem to work better but that's not optimal for my work. I've also struggled some with text editing and formatting. The process isn't smooth.

Stephen O.
Director of Communications (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Eddie L.
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Best in class product by far for several years now

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product. The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years. They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Erin R.
Creator & Host (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

A Novice Can Do It

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've had a great experience with Squarespace. I'm currently going through a website redesign. I utilized their "matchmaking service" to try and find a designer and thought it was the most efficient system. It's like online dating. You fill out a form, which is like your profile, stating what you want. You get matched up with several designers. From those you "swipe right" on five. Then it becomes up to those five to court you by sending you an email, reaching out to jump on a Zoom and you take your relationship from there. I feel like I scored. I am enjoying working with my designer. She's so knowledgeable and she understands what I'm trying to accomplish. I cannot wait for my new site to deploy.

For the most part, anything I've tried to create on Squarespace is relatively easy. If I had questions, I was able to find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out. The sites look professional on both desktop and mobile and don't break the bank to create. You can also make your site transactional which is nice and the fees involved are reasonable.

I am not a tech savvy person so some of the functionality requires an in-depth online lesson to recreate something I've seen, however, it is all figureoutable.

Cody M.
Cody M.
Creator (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant. It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.

Marketing Specialist & Copywriter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Nice software, but fragile and randomly freezes or glitches

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall it’s a pretty good experience. Although there are glitches and times when it simply freezes for no apparent reason . This can be infuriating, especially after writing a lot of content, and it will not save or update the text (we pay for the gigablast fastest business internet our ISP sells). Sometimes it will save an old draft, not the current one, this makes me want to scream. Sometimes it will delete things I don’t want it to accidentally I’m not sure what the problem is, there needs to be a general undo button. Something that can protect you if the website is glitching or acting nuts..

The stylish look of the fonts and web design. The styles look professional enough, the competitors looked too childlike or complicated to setup. I also like that you can do most of the editing from the app, not just the laptop.

What concerns me about this software, is the lack of ownership over all the work put into the website. Software companies these days are becoming political and illogical at times. Although my team and company doesn’t deal with anything political like that, it’s in the back of our mind’s that eventually we will need to break off from Squarespace because they have too much power over our website and servers. All it takes is one new CEO who is ‘Woke’ or a Twitter tweet with no accountability or responsibility, to blow up and a company’s online presence can be severely compromised. Like I said what we do is not even controversial, but We have seen from other marketing firms, weird issues like that concerning square space and competitors. So as time goes on and we become more profitable, the goal is to eventually break away from Square space over lack of control over our own website and servers.

Philip S.
Photographer (Belgique)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.

Elizabeth A.
Director of Development & Communications (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Easy to Customize

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Using Squarespace to relaunch our website was a time consuming process, but the system made it as easy as it could be. Someone with little web design experience can make a beautiful website and concern themselves more with the content than the design. There was a bit of a learning curve, but after trial and error we were able to navigate the system and learn as we designed new pages.

The drag and drop features of the page designs were easy to navigate and customize. When deciding what pages to include in our rebranded website, functionality was our number one concern; we wanted to be sure our current and future customers could navigate our site easily and find what they were looking for. It is great to be able to adjust and customize pieces any time instead of having to wait for a developer to create a page for us.

The forms can be finicky and sometimes don't work for users. Because there isn't a customer service rep with onboarding it can be difficult to navigate troubleshooting. Without much coding knowledge it can be difficult to customize the size of the header for the entire website, and I wish you could chose your own fonts.

Amy S.
Partner & Brand Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Easy drag-and-drop alternative to other web platforms

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I'm a copywriter, designer and brand/marketing consultant. I've built multiple small sites myself, and on a handful of others have directed freelance designers and developers on site build-out. First Squarespace site I did was in 2016. We build websites for clients on Wordpress, Shopify and Bigcommerce as well. And tend to direct clients to Squarespace if their content will be visually-driven, perhaps a little lighter on the e-commerce side, and when they'll benefit from the ability to create new pages -- especially marketing landing pages under their own domain -- without the need to call in extra developer/programmer assistance.

Squarespace's drag-and-drop platform makes it really easy to create a great-looking, full-functioning website... that can be organically changed, added to and otherwise modified over time. If we have clients who need to create marketing landing pages under their own URL, Squarespace is the one website platform that offers this natively and elegantly. We find ourselves needing to call in programmer/developers far less often when creating or modifying a web site on Squarespace. The ability to add forms, email captures, slide shows, etc., is all native to the platform, without needing to add a bunch of plugins. Your editing window is the actual page, so you can see what your dragging, writing, and otherwise placing on the page in a completely visual editor view. If you are someone who doesn't do coding... and likes the ability to drag sections and elements, set your own colors, padding, etc., Squarespace is really quite flexible and easy to use.

It doesn't do a perfect job of scaling photography from desktop to mobile views. It certainly does it, but sometimes requires a little creativity to set the image focal point and/or scale the original image so that it looks good in desktop and doesn't look too big in mobile. This is less of an issue with large banner-width images than with smaller inset images. Takes a little getting used to. The only other issue we've run into is that the interface is so easy to use that we've had a client go in and make color and photo changes we'd have preferred he didn't. Easy enough to correct. But, generally, our clients are too intimidated by other platforms to get in and change things, so just something to think about and create a plan/process around on a Squarespace site.

Mark N.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Allowing my nonprofit's website to stay adaptive and relevant amidst an ever-changing web.

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Squarespace won me over after years of thinking I could do a better job "designing it" on my own with free templates for WordPress. Time and time again I would spend days or weeks on the site, be happy with it, and then months later it would all be out of date, look old, and not function in the ways that information transfer had shifted by internet users. I decided that a professional, clean and easy to use Squarespace site, with robust back-end capabilities is what I needed, and I have not been disappointed.

Squarespace really has their act together in offering a clean, easy to use , beautiful web building platform. I run a media and video production nonprofit, and the needs and functionality of my site have evolved almost yearly since 2013. The way that people engage with content on the internet is always changing, and I got caught up in the flow of trying to always evolve the website to keep up. I used GoDaddy and WordPress for too many years, and eventually migrated them all to Squarespace because it was all just so much more streamlined, modern, clean and simple. I now have the basic website I need, and know that there are many many ways to customize it if needed without messing up the whole site (as happened many times on WordPress) I changed my entire .com and .org from a WordPress template on GoDaddy, and could not be happier with the customer service I received from Squarespace, they were so helpful in getting everything aligned for the transition.

I wish there were maybe 15-20 more templates, and that a few of them were specifically meant for video galleries, as that is what my organization focuses on in our storytelling, videos. I would love a template tailor made for aggregating videos. For now I can use a photo gallery or blog and adapt it, which works fine, but my wish list would be a video focused and designed template.

Osman P.
Business Consultant (R.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Absolutely fine!

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've used this software before and it really helped me with my website in the past. It has some good features and not difficult to use. You pretty much get what you pay for. Also, know that if you are aiming for really professional websites I wouldn't suggest you use Squarespace. But if you just want to set up a decent site in a short amount of time, I would definitely suggest you this software.

First of all, it is extremely easy to set up websites in no time. It has some cool and modern-looking templates that you might want to consider. It is user-friendly and not much knowledge of coding is required which makes it a good choice for many companies and people. Even though I didn't struggle much with anything whilst using this software, support was always there to help.

The way that the client can't change a lot, implies that expert clients are restricted and don't have much freedom. Other than the lack of freedom when choosing templates and editing fonts or just the way the website looks, I don't see any other downsides to this software.

IT Specialist (Mexique)
Internet, 11-50 employés

When minimalism was a luxury

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I trully believe SS is being hold hostage by its once glorious minimalist phyloshophy and streamlined way of doing things. Their templates all look the same now.

Squarespace helped us develop good looking and fuctional website in no time, with outstanding streamlined interface and ease of use with minimalism in mind. + Premium fonts.

In my personal opinion, I think SS is lost with its minimalist phyloshopy and streamlined way of doing things. It was good a couple of years back when it was the only kid in town but websites have developed so much that the need for robust features and fuctionality is more a necessity than a commodity now. They just released their extension feature but it consist of no more than a few addons.

Anne G.
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Easy and Elegant

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love SquareSpace. I would really need to be wowed to switch to another company. This has everything I want (not just need) to create a great first impression

I love how simple it is to create the aesthetic I want to share with the public. The customer support team was so helpful whenever I met a snag in implementation. That hardly ever happened though, because it is so straightforward to create my own website with gorgeous content thanks to SquareSpace and their templates

There have been a few times where links have broken on my website and it has been challenging to get them reinstated.