Great software for workflow oriented firm

Publié le 09/08/2019
Michael Z.
Managing Partner
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

Avantages: The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Inconvénients: Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

Publié le 27/03/2016
Allen S.
Managing Attorney
Support client

Commentaires: After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team. While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity through several customized stages of my prospect pipeline. Converting an opportunity into a new matter is as easy as clicking a button, which places the matter into a new pipeline. I've set up several matter pipelines, corresponding with our different practice area. Each pipeline contains stages specific to that practice area workflow. Some stages are programmed with automated tasks, which Lawcus adds on cue. Additionally, Lawcus' integrated CRM is a nice bonus. Using the same software for CRM and PM makes total sense and should increase our firm's efficiency managing relationships, opportunities and matters. Finally, Lawcus has been extremely responsive to my questions. They also seem genuinely interested in how we are using Lawcus so that they can develop Lawcus to suit our interests. I wish I could press the fast forward button and see the polished/refined version of Lawcus. Yet, they're off to a strong start, and I believe they will be a good fit for many attorneys looking to blend CRM/PM software with a visual layout. Allen

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

Publié le 27/08/2019
Hansary L.
Associate Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

Avantages: I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well.

Inconvénients: The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

Nearly perfect client management.

Publié le 15/09/2017
Brian S.
General Counsel
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Incredibly clean, simple interface that is also robust and has endless integrations using Zapier. The customer support is second to none, and the developers are working to enhance the UI, features, and stability every day.

Inconvénients: This software has no cons other than slight bugs which are to be expected when utilizing beta software.

Lawcus has simplified my practice!

Publié le 02/04/2016
Gurman C.
Senior Partner
Support client

Commentaires: Lawcus is by far the most intuitive and easy to use case management software with no learning curve. Some of my favorite features are Kanban boards to visualize matters, automated task lists and ability to view notes on the matter timeline. Lawcus also has inbuilt CRM that helps me keep track of my clients and opportunities (pre-matter). Additionally, customer service has been phenomenal, they are very responsive to suggestions and are constantly adding innovating features to the platform. After evaluating many practice management tools, I have found a tool that is lean and is not bloated with half-baked features which I will not usually use.

Great Tool

Publié le 01/02/2016
Alan F.
Support client

Commentaires: I have run through the gamut of LPM programs, and Lawcus is the best. Unlike most programs, which are (poor) billing software with other (poor) things built around it, Lawcus is a CRM and Project Management tool. And, it recently integrated with the best invoice/ billing programs, Freshbooks and Harvest. Lawcus takes full advantage of lean methodology by way of digital Kanban Boards. It's a great tool, getting better each week as they add more features and integrations.

Most practical and complete Law practice software.

Publié le 29/01/2016
Albert C.
Associate
Support client

Commentaires: I´ve been using Lawcus for the past few months, and the practicality and ease of use it offers is 10/10. I believe it has all the right tools you need for having your matters in order and up-to-date. The only feature it lacks, is for billing purposes, but using the tools it has right now, it is really useful and handy. The "Kanban" type of view is really lean and practical. Really recommend this software, everything is placed neatly and available right away.

Tools that I use!

Publié le 27/01/2016
Christina S.
Managing Attorney
Support client

Commentaires: Lawcus has really streamlined practice management into a visually-appealing, intuitive, and effective product. It is great for allocating work among a team and tracking matters through the life cycle of a client matter. Other practice management products that I have used have a lot of expensive bells and whistles that I don't actually ever use; Lawcus' strength is that it is lean and powerful.

Visual Law practice manager software working for any kind of Law Firm

Publié le 27/01/2016
Francesco D.
Avvocato
Support client

Commentaires: I like Lawcus and I recommend trying it out. I found Lawcus innovative, useful and at the same time very easy to use. I wait some improvement I believe are a "must" (i.s. regarding firm's data - allow users to import/export your data into a file format (usually .csv); improve calendar integration), but my overall experience is excellent.

Automated workflows are a game changer!

Publié le 14/06/2015
Sam G.
Support client

Commentaires: We are using Lawcus for a week now and are loving it. Now we can automate our workflows which is game changer for us. Also, with this software we are able track our opportunities which is great as no other matter management solution have CRM. Overall very well though software which requires minimum clicks, very intuitive and looks very modern.

Excellent Product

Publié le 14/04/2016
Charlotte C.
Support client

Commentaires: We started using Lawcus in April 2016. I have been looking for a product to work in a kanban board fashion for years. This program meets all of our needs and the client service is like none other. I would definitely recommend.

A must have LPM for modern Lawyers!

Publié le 13/09/2015
Rick M.
Support client

Commentaires: I am early beta adopter and loving this product. I like the workflow automation feature and like they have built-in CRM. Product is stable and lightning fast.