Not just a software provider...but a strategic business partner providing me the tools I need.

Publié le 12/07/2017
Jim S.
Partner
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefit of automation and integration I did not find in other products and more so control. Unlike other packages where the client has the software and invite you in as a user, in AW I set up the software and invite the client in to use it allowing me to provide them an already set up turn key solution to their bookkeeping/accounting/payroll needs.

Avantages: A system built only for accountants, by accountants. AW does not compete against me selling software to my clients, they provide me the tools that enable me to provide a complete line of professional services from the simple after the fact write-up to 100% outsource CFO service. All accessible 24/7 anywhere I have an internet connection.
Tools like bank feeds and electronic bill pay automate much of work which recently was all manual entry.

The transition to the cloud was made easier with this software. The logic is simple to follow

Publié le 07/07/2017
Steven B.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy of use. Ability to control client interaction.

Avantages: The logic and simple layout makes it easy to use. Once you understand how things are arranged then you can find what you need.

Inconvénients: Needs to expand into areas of shipping documents and purchase orders. The reporting area needs some work to allow for better manipulation of the data.

I have doubled my practice ever since i bought this software.

Publié le 20/07/2017
Muhammad kamran A.
OWNER
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and you can increase business nationwide and can serve all kinds of clients.

Avantages: Easy to use and have all the features which you can ask for and on top its a web based solution which means i can sit any where in the world and use it.

Inconvénients: Clients ability to have online access for payroll for free but you have to pay for accountant access for the client and also after the fact payroll system.