4,3 /5
    4,1 /5
  • Service client
    3,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Perfect Gym

Une solution en ligne de gestion de club disponible en 12 langues. Les fonctionnalités comprennent la facturation, le CRM et la gestion des inscriptions, pour n'en citer que quelques-unes.

En savoir plus sur Perfect Gym

26 avis affichés

José fernando B.
Fitness & Life Coach.
  • Publié le 23/05/2018

"So exciting to find a kind of app as Perfect Gym!"

Commentaires: You can take the control!!!!!!!!!!

Avantages: It´s perfect if you manage a big fitness center: you can take control of everything. Just remembering to your customers the time of their class or follow their bills and payments. That´s is a extra, definitely. I´m really impress about this app because has been thought in the dynamic of the gym, I mean, in administrative term, and also in the actions that involves customers. The design is awesome! The general presentation, colors, statistics.

Inconvénients: Probably I suggest to check the price for small fitness centers or fitness studios which are growing.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 17/09/2018

Hi Jose, we're thrilled you enjoy the platform so much. We're happy to know that our software helps you take control of all aspects of your club!

• Publié le 23/05/2018
Harm C.
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"Fantastic feature set, more than moderate knowledge is advised for backoffice"

Commentaires: With perfectGym we have made a very good start in the automation of our workflow.
We use this software for almost every aspect in our gyms, from acces control to the monthly payments, the Client Portal gives the customer enough options to manage their contract and class reservations.

Avantages: The possibilities within the PerfectGym software are almost limitless. Most configuration is easy to do by yourself when you have enough knowledge of the software. The report functionality gives deep insight of you're business. For more complicated tasks during daily use and/or extra development the development team is always looking for options. Most of the idea's result in a workable solution. My goal was to automate our workflows, and with this software we will get this done!

Inconvénients: All the options and possibilities are also a weak spot, especially when the user does not have enough knowledge. At that moment it can seem a bit overwhelming. In those cases PerfectGym should slow the customer down, "learn how to walk, before you start to run". So first make sure the basics work, and when this is 100% start to implement extra features. Also a little downside is the communication in some cases, sometimes it is hard to set deadlines for custom development and as a client I had to wait longer than I should. After a talk that I had with some of the staff, I'm sure that this issue will be solved.

• Publié le 07/01/2020
IT-Projektmanager
  • Publié le 16/03/2018

"okay priced software for low budget fitness clubs and chains"

Commentaires: You get a good running standard software as long as you stick to the main features and don't start customizing. Therefor this is a nice software.

Avantages: The software looks good and has a lot of things a fitness club needs. Especially for chains they made some cool features. I like the design of the software, because it is easy to use if you are familiar with this kind of software. The design is simple but good enough to have some nice screens and overviews and it doesn't look overloaded.

Inconvénients: The negative aspect of the software is, that if you need a modification, it takes time and several rounds of specification and development. Features are promised quite fast, but the solution/development mostly takes much longer. Also there are always several glitches in the software, for example if texts are to long for the fields. I would still recommend this software to smaller clubs and chains.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 17/09/2018

Thank you for your review! We are consistently working on improving our speed in terms of modification to the software. As you can imagine, the platform encompasses a lot of different modules. However, we're still adding improvements every week (sometimes small ones you may not notice). If there are any bugs you come across, please don't hesitate to tell our support team. Thank you!

• Publié le 16/03/2018
Kenny S.
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"There's good and bad, but overall I like it"

Commentaires: Like all software, I think there's good and bad. I think the PerfectGym website have summed up most of the good points:
* Software is cloud-based so I never have to worry about backing up my data.
* Because I run multiple sites, it's easy for me to see how each of my club is performing.
* When I open new clubs, it's easier for me to scale up.
* We can do autodebit of membership fees by credit card, and that helps us keep the revenue of the business coming in running smoothly.
* The key point is that I am able to run my gyms 24 hours using the software. This saves me on operating expenses and increase value to my members.
* Update is fairly frequent.
Now, the bad points:
* PerfectGym software has grown very big, and very fast. Most mission-critical and minor tech support matters are resolved very quickly, but sometimes there are features that are not well-implemented and it takes a long time for them to solve it. And sometimes, my support ticket is closed suddenly without any update. For example, SMS notification is a feature, but after 2 months I still could not get it working.
* The software has a lot of cool features, such as the PerfectGym app. But again, to get it work well is not straightforward and tech support is not always on-hand to fix it for you.
* Corporate Invoice: The ability to charge a group of corporate customers by invoice. It's a feature they talked about but also not working to my knowledge.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 23/02/2017

Thank you Kenny for this valuable and thorough review. Our Customer Excellence Manager will contact you directly to resolve the issues you have pointed out.

• Publié le 21/02/2017
Gobinath S.
Co-Founder | The Brain
Eau/gaz/électricité
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 22/07/2018

"A complete club management system"

Commentaires: Feasible club operations, inventory management and accounting reports.

Avantages: The fact everything can be automated, user-friendly GUI, localization according to each country, great after sales support team.

Inconvénients: Technical Support can be improved according to local KPI and Severity of an issue.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 17/09/2018

Thank you for your review! We will pass your feedback on to our support team.

• Publié le 22/07/2018
Tomasz N.
Sports, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/01/2017

"Value for money"

Commentaires: I've used several gym management software during the years and Perfect Gym proved to be the best value for money on the market. The list of functionalities is very long and if my team comes up with any kind of new functionality that could be good for our business guys from Perfect Gym are flexible and develop it for us. However, it is often taking some time but is done.

Avantages: Long list of functionality
Flexible approach towards clients
Stability of the system

Inconvénients: New functionalities take some time to implement

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 03/01/2017

Thank you Tomasz for the feedback. We always put business of our Clients first that is why we are flexible towards all the needs.

• Publié le 03/01/2017
Jeremy K.
Associate Software Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2018

"Perfect gym review"

Avantages: 1. Great pricing for the functionality made available
- We almost had to buy some more computer hardware but the cloud based SaaS made the purchase worth it.
2. Easy to implement using the provided documentation.
3. VERY easy to use for both guests and employees.
4. POS system made tracking easy

Inconvénients: 1. Support didn't answer the questions I had very well and that caused some rework. Great timing but some misleading information No other complaints

• Publié le 10/08/2018
Stacey S.
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"Still needs work"

Avantages: The presentation of this program looks amazing. I was excited to use the product. The software is cloud based and I really like that.

Inconvénients: Learning it was pretty hard. No many tutorials on how to use, so I am pretty sure there are many features I am not using. Would like to see some more.

• Publié le 20/04/2018
Jasmin M.
  • Publié le 29/12/2017

"Some features are still in development but overall very good software with wide number of options."

Avantages: Wide number of options, different roles for administration, clients, PT clients, employees, etc.... The team is constantly working on new features and add ons.

Inconvénients: I would recommend to have a one direct contact during the implementation phase. Once we got a one person that followed the entire implementation process everything was running very smooth.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 04/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We will take that into consideration.

Destyni H.
Sales Manager
  • Publié le 05/10/2017

"Functionality is easy to use. Interface is user friendly"

Avantages: I like that it is easy to use. I don't have trouble navigating the system. It has been easy for me to train other team members

Inconvénients: I think it has a few bugs and errors than can make things a little smoother. Customer care could respond sooner

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 19/09/2018

Thank you for your response! If you come across any bugs or errors, please don't hesitate to report them to our support team.

• Publié le 05/10/2017
Tj J.
GM
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Worst gym software I've ever seen"

Commentaires: Terrible, I would never use this software again if I had a choice.

Avantages: The dashboard is attractive and somewhat useful.

Inconvénients: Everything other thant he dashboard. It is not user friendly, their support is terrible. This is a company based in Poland, they do not understand the American business landscape, US technology or the US gym market.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Nidia F.
Business Developer manager
  • Publié le 30/04/2018

"Great Software for a Gym or an Academy"

Avantages: I also work for an Martial Arts Academy and Perfect Gym is a great software. I really like the graphics on the dashboard. It makes very easy to see the big picture of the revenue, the contract time and compare the new sign ups with the last months.

Inconvénients: The software has a lot of tools.. I wish they would have more tutorials about how to fully use all those tools

Aakash K.
Sr. Recruiter
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2018

"Awesome product"

Avantages: It is one the best product which i have used till now seems like my dream, honestly this product is awesome and really great to use

Inconvénients: Nothing so far, it is being a great and perfect product so far i like this very much and recommended to everyone in my connection

• Publié le 09/04/2018
Will M.
COO
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2016

"Will MacDonald"

Commentaires: Lots of features but the tutorial function leaves a lot to be desired. Still trying to teach myself how to use the service. It seems my staff and I are never able to get a hold of customer service staff. However, our time difference doesn't help.

Avantages: Looks very slick

Inconvénients: very poor tutorial. I work in a small team that wasn't able to provide me with training when I arrived. so I have been left to teach myself

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 06/12/2016

Thank you for your review. We value greatly our customer insights as this enables us to constantly improve our software and product for your future benefit.

Our Customer Success team will reach you directly and offer Q&A session to bring all the features of our software closer to you.

We wanted also to inform you that with the newest update release, new dashboards panels will be available so data is accessible even more efficiently. We will go through this functionality also during the Q&A session.

• Publié le 06/12/2016
Darien I.
Salesman
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Perfect Gym has perfect Beginnings"

Avantages: A perfect gym has perfect beginnings means that everything you promote is for the maximum benefit of your customers. Perfect gym definitely shows that through there atmosphere and equipment.

Inconvénients: There really isn't much i could say i least like about perfect gym because fitness is what i love and enjoy to do on a daily basis.

Mohd shahadad U.
customer service

"very good"

Avantages: This software allow me to easily find any member of the gym only at tip of the finger. Not only that, this system easy to use .

Inconvénients: It is not particular, it just sometime the system become a little bit lagging . This lead to time consuming and the worst is make the customer wait too long.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 02/01/2018

Thank you for your review! Have a great 2018!

Marc M.
Auto Entrepreneur
Auto-entrepreneur

"Perfect Service"

Avantages: The application is very simple and intuitive, straight forward and organized. Perfect coach in everyday business.

Inconvénients: Perhaps the value for money is high for personal use but is really afgordable otherwise. The pros outweigh m the cons

Sigita D.
  • Publié le 20/12/2016

"Good program with slow mistake fixing"

Commentaires: The program is good only when we have program errors or mistakes you fix it too slow. Last two months I need to ask to do changes in our invoices. Program and turnstiles readers your people install last days till our new club opening and sometimes left us without working turnstiles.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 21/12/2016

Thank you for your feedback it is a valuable insight. We constantly are trying to improve our product and processes in order to offer a better product and service.

• Publié le 20/12/2016
Gregory A.
  • Publié le 19/12/2016

"Aspria Fitness Review"

Commentaires: Perfect Gym is a really great solution for gyms of all sizes and kinds. We are using it for a lat 4 years and it continuously improving and adds more features. What is very important is that the team ready to develop extra options according to your needs.

envoyé par Perfect Gym Solutions le 19/12/2016

We try hard to constantly improve our product so it fits our customer¿s needs in a best possible way. Thank you for your review.

• Publié le 19/12/2016
Veena K.
Engineer
11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit

"Easy to use"

Avantages: I found this very easy to use and very effective. Its a great tool to keep track of attendance and all the info in one place.

Inconvénients: The software is nice and stylish but needs modification which takes usually long time and also the system is lagging lot of times.

Dana C.
Collections Specialist
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2019

"Customized For You"

Avantages: What I like most about Perfect Gym is it's capacity to create several tailored workouts that can be auto-programmed to change during workout sessions for a seamless workout.

Inconvénients: What I least like about Perfect Gym is that it cannot distinguish between users, oftentimes recommending inappropriate workout escalations.

• Publié le 05/05/2019
Jianan L.
TA

"Help you become fit"

Commentaires: It is a helpful one.

Avantages: Perfect Gym is a really helpful software for you to become fit and slim.
It is really nice to give you more practical solutions.

Inconvénients: The suggestions the Perfect Gym provide sometimes is not very professional and needs to be improved.

Dzung B.
Specialist
  • Publié le 30/12/2018

"An useful app"

Avantages: It is user friendly
It has multiple functions
You can customize it according to your personal needs

Inconvénients: It still needs to be improved more to be more convenient to first time users (all others are fine for me)

• Publié le 30/12/2018
Matthew W.
HR Generalist

"Ok product"

Avantages: A lot of options are available. For everyone that is apart of your organization. The product is being updated constantly.

Inconvénients: I would like to have been able to do less one the front end but all and all it is worth it. Thanks to everyone!

Conor H.
Sales development
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2018

"Keeps me organized"

Avantages: I really like the fact that it helps with organizing employee scheduling.

Inconvénients: There is definitely a bit of a learning curve when first using the software.

• Publié le 10/11/2018