Avis clients sur Lecturio

4,9 /5
  • Service client
    4,6 /5

En savoir plus sur Lecturio

Lecturio est une plateforme d'e-learning axée sur la médecine, la finance, les logiciels, les affaires et le droit.

En savoir plus sur Lecturio

10 avis affichés

Medical Student
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Helpful and informative"

Commentaires: Overall, I would say my experience with Lecturio has been positive.

Avantages: What I like most about Lecturio is the information and way of giving information. The videos give useful medical information in an easy to follow way.

Inconvénients: What I like least about Lecturio is the price. It is a bit higher than I am willing to spend when there are so many free resources for similar information.

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Kalin H.
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/04/2020

"Amazing Educational Resource"

Commentaires: Lecturio offers a wide range of educational experiences and materials. I have found it to be a great resource for gaining and testing my knowledge.

Avantages: I am currently a PA student and my program has used this software for a few semesters as a supplementary resource for medical education. Lecturio offers great lecture video material, practice exams, and great ways to track the material you have reviewed. It lets you know what topics you are proficient at and which need work as well. I think the quality of this service is great!

Inconvénients: The only issue I have had with Lecturio is understanding great use cases for paying for the service. My PA program has used the service to provide additional material to study, but with all the material we are already given by the school, I rarely have time to take advantage of the full Lecturio service. For someone who is already enrolled in a school program, this is too much information to handle all at once. This would be better suited perhaps for someone who is wanting to gain an education and is not already enrolled in a separate program.

• Publié le 03/04/2020
  • Publié le 24/07/2018
Michael S.
Business Development
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 08/11/2016

"Lecturio has been one of my best allies during university"

Commentaires: Lecturio is a great tool, in my case to follow university lectures. With this software all my university lectures that are recorded are kept on the Lecturio database and in case I miss any lecture I can easily access them on their portal and enjoy the content with just a click. Great tool, thanks Lecturio!

Avantages: Quite useful, especially for students. In many cases I couldn't attend lectures due to other appointments, but when I had to lern for my exams I could just watch the old lectures on their platforms. Its like travelling in time, thank you 21st century!

Inconvénients: Sometimes the video lags, but it is rarely the case.

• Publié le 08/11/2016
Joshua B.
PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATE STUDENT
Cabinets médicaux, 10 000+ employés

"Lecturio Review"

Commentaires: I am a student that uses the software as part of a PA program.

Avantages: I liked how the classes were organized by subject and specialty. And how the classes were given by an expert in that field. I liked how the display looked kind of like a powerpoint but was on a screen.

Inconvénients: It was slightly hard to navigate, and I thought that many of the lectures were too in depth for the PA students. Also the quizzes were very hard and I think you should be able to fine tune the difficulty of the quizzes. Shorter lectures about specific sub topics would be nice

Lavinia F.
Learning Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2017

"Medical and Business Training Use"

Commentaires: Using it for medical and business training (such as project management, software etc.) - all video, very high quality trainings. System-wise overall great, easy-to-use - not a fancy authoring tool but offline access on apps and self-publishing etc. all included and we love it.

Avantages: Ease of use

Jacob F.
PA-S1
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"Lecturio Review by PA-S1"

Commentaires: Great for supplemental study material

Avantages: The questions at the end of each lecture

Inconvénients: Absence of orthopedic lectures because I’m wanting to go into ortho

Dallas C.
Student
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

"Great studying tool!"

Commentaires: I am able to utilize Lecturio on material that didn't quite make sense and that I need a better explanation on.

Avantages: I have enjoyed how much material is available to me in all the subjects relevant to my studies. It is also very easy to move about the material. I love the detail of the explanations to test questions while taking tests.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I feel like the test questions aren't 100% relevant to my studies.

Landon N.
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"Lecturio is an awesome tool"

Commentaires: This has allowed me to test my knowledge of topics as well as dig deeper into things I may not quite understand.

Avantages: The thing that I like the most about Lecturio is how easy it is to use. Everything is very easy to locate and navigate through. I also love that each section you complete has thorough explanations

Inconvénients: At this time, I do not have any negatives to report.

Robert C.
Personal Trainer
Sports, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Educational Product"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Lecturio has been positive and I will at least continue to watch their free videos.

Avantages: What I like most about Lecturio is the free videos they currently are producing on COVID-19. They have been very educational.

Inconvénients: What I like least about Lecturio is the price. I would like to access some of their other videos that might provide me useful information on how to raise my personal training knowledge, but I am unsure if it is worth the subscription cost.

• Publié le 24/06/2020