Dropbox Business

Avis clients sur Dropbox Business

par Dropbox

Our company relies on Dropbox everyday

Publié le 21/08/2018
Brittany V.
VP Sales
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Works great for our company, keeps us all connected, does what we need it to do. We rely on this heavily everyday.

Avantages: We have this app setup on our desktops and iPads. It is a GREAT program to integrate with other programs such as Adobe PDF on my iPad. I rely on this heavily everyday for putting proposals together. It is so incredibly easy to save all of my sales proposals straight onto the dropbox app from my iPad Adobe PDF app which saves me so much time and energy. Our company could not function without Dropbox. All of our files are saved and shared through this software. When we receive purchase orders through the fax, my scheduling team is able to pull my sales proposals that I have put together without needing to ask me for them. The file is easy to move around, I can access this remotely from home which is nice.

Inconvénients: We have had a lot of issues with lagging on our desktops, our IT technician told us that the slowness of our desktops was caused by the dropbox app. I am not sure if this is true or not.. I have also had issues with the dropbox file deleting from my desktop files in my favorites section, so I've had to go find it and drag it back out to my favorites on my mac desktop. The other issue is sometimes the file will get really slow and then not find the files at all, a question mark will pop up and it will say cannot connect to server, I then have to go to the top left of my desktop click on the "Go" tab and then click "Connect to server", and it will finally connect and load the files. I'm not sure if this is a setup issue but we have not had it as bad recently as it used to be..

Dropbox Review by Isaac Fungura

Publié le 20/02/2020
Isaac F.
Accountant
Tabac, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: At one time I travelled to Namibia, lost my laptop in transit, but since I had my files synced, I easily got my files and continued with my work 2000km away from home
I have managed to keep my important files like documents and pictures intact for more than 10 years
I often use Dropbox transfer to send files up to 100GB large with password protection for sensitive data to my colleagues who are not Dropbox users without giving away access to my original document.

Avantages: Keeps all data organised and can sync across all your devices - mobile and desktop
Sync allows files to be accessible offline on the synced folder
Allows collaboration of multiple users able to comment on files
Dropbox paper allows writing documents, editing, brainstorming, reviewing and collaborating with anyone with the shared URL.
Also allows user to create to do lists and due dates
You can recover files that have been deleted so there is no risk of permanently losing data through an error
Dropbox keeps track of all changes and versions and you can easily restore prior versions of the file in case you make a mistake. When collaborating with multiple users, Dropbox keeps an audit trail of who has edited a document
Can create file requests - inviting someone to upload or tag you to their file

Inconvénients: Mobile version faces challenges when dealing with big files hence not as flexible as the desktop version
Syncing folders from desktop may end up uploading unnecessary files as long as they are added to that folder
Affected by internet speeds on downloads and uploads which frustrates the user especially on large files

Dropbox primarily does one thing - syncing files, but does it very well.

Publié le 20/02/2020
Aaron P.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dropbox is dead simple to use, and thus extremely easy to setup for various clients. I use the free version of Dropbox (only 2GB of cloud storage) for small items to sync b/w multiple devices, and I have other clients that use the Business version of Dropbox across the entire organization. Despite its many short comings, and frustrations in pricing, Dropbox is simply unmatched in its file syncing capabilities.

Avantages: Dropbox is truly designed for two things, syncing files b/w multiple devices and sharing those files with other Dropbox users. It does those two things extremely well. Dropbox has fantastic conflict resolution features - automatically creating a "conflicted copy" of a file whenever a potential conflict is detected (i.e. a file is being edited by two people at the same time). Dropbox also has plugins for Microsoft Office that allow for multiple people to edit a file simultaneously without creating conflicts. In addition, Dropbox provides a "smart sync" feature, allowing for files to be seen on the computer locally, but not stored locally until opened up. This allows a user to access all of his/her Dropbox files without using up disk space (though it does require an active internet connection).

Inconvénients: For the price, Dropbox for Business is very limited compared to alternatives. Both Google's G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 cost comparable or less, and includes not just file syncing capabilities but an entire office suite. Dropbox's business practices are also somewhat suspect, as they have continually increase the price/month while reducing the features set. Often times, you can restore these missing features for an increased amount/month.

GOOD IDEA BUT NEEDS WORKING ON

Publié le 03/01/2020
Joseph C.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not very pleasant. Highly annoying. You cannot get support staff on the line to walk you through.

Avantages: I went onto Dropbox about 6 years ago when we required our documents to be stored in the cloud and teams could collaborate by accessing documents to work on.
It works fine if you are just working on selected documents as they you can store what is only required and access them without any complications.

Inconvénients: After I commenced using this software, I thought it would be a good idea to "replicate" my hard drive on my desktop computer into Dropbox in the cloud. This is where the challenge came in. I would have expected a mirror image of my desktop computer. However, I had to recreate directories and then upload my documents, which took forever. Dropbox speed is extremely slow although I have a very fast internet connection. Furthermore, when I wish to access my documents, it:
a) takes forever to bring documents up
b) brings them up in different formats - example: a Word document will not open again in my Word software, or an Excel Document in my Excel software. Instead, it opens it up on a similar format that is foreign to me.
I must be able to access my document, it should open back in the original software provided I have it on the computer I am using, and I should be able to work on it and resend it back into the cloud. Dropbox lacks this and this is annoying.
This is just one of the challenges I face.
Their utilities menu is not easily understandable and one has to navigate and look for options which makes it highly annoying. Perhaps Dropbox should ask users what they require and develop their platform according to users requirements instead of trying to fit users into their BOX. I may not renew my subscription once it expires as I have downloaded all my files back to my hard drive and am not uploading anymore.

Essential for file sharing

Publié le 11/12/2019
Roberto antonio C.
Senior Software Engineee
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dropbox is a must for the company. We keep everything necessary there, so we feel safe to keep our files backed up. We have a lot of peace of mind.
When we have to write to several people in the same document, we do it without any worries. It's quite useful and straightforward. It's also easy to upload an important document that everyone in the office has to view and download. Communication is easy and effective.
The smartphone application works very well, is very well optimized and allows for easy use. We don't always have to be on the PC to use Dropbox.

Avantages: It's incredibly easy to use the Business version of Dropbox. It dramatically increases the productivity of teamwork because several people can edit the same document at the same time. It's great when there's a meeting to take notes or edit a report. Everything improves with the integration you have with Zoom; there's a perfect collaborative work dynamic.
It's imperative to have backups of relevant documents that are handled in the company, so we always have everything stored in the Dropbox cloud, including files to programming.
The security is impeccable, so in case of an emergency, we can always have access without this kind of inconvenience. The two-factor authentication is extra protection that is very useful for delicate operations within the account.
The design is simple, intuitive and useful. I think it's perfect because it does everything you need. There's nothing to interrupt the experience, no unnecessary animations.

Inconvénients: Uploading big files takes a long time, no matter how good your Internet connection is. Speed is limited for some reason I don't know, and that happens on every device in the office. The changes sometimes take a little while to synchronize. They are small details that I think must be improved to be the perfect software of this type.

Dropbox review

Publié le 01/12/2019
Hao ci K.
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dropbox is so far the best cloud storage and syncing services platform, it satisfies my security concern for files sharing and it is a software I would recommend companies.

Avantages: Dropbox provides easy file synchronization and supports files sharing, this allows companies to share, exchange and modify information in the cloud storage, which increases the productivity of workers as they can access the data everywhere besides improving the collaboration. Dropbox also provides access to deleted files and documents which is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Inconvénients: There is nothing much to complain about dropbox, the feature and performance are very outstanding as compared to other cloud storage service, the only disadvantage I personally could think of is its price.

Store documents in the Cloud and share documents with your co-workers.

Publié le 11/11/2019
Carlos T.
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Dropbox is, without a doubt, the best existing software to store and synchronize documents in the cloud. Having this software in your work will get many benefits to store, share and edit documents in the cloud, as its options work splendidly, far outperforming the competition. Another ivaluable element that Dropbox has is its security for the storage and transfer of information, for many years Dropbox has been in charge of perfecting its security system and thus be more appealing for large companies. A software that I always recommend.

Avantages: The storage and synchronization of information in the cloud is one of the most useful tools for businesses today. This service makes it very easy for companies to share and modify files in the cloud, creating a new generation of workers more productive and efficient in their work. Dropbox is a beneficial software for you and your company for the following aspects. -In addition to storing information in the cloud, you can synchronize your Dropbox folder with other devices and users, facilitating the transfer of information. -You have excellent levels of security to share confidential files from your company to other users. File transfers are done through SSL with AES-256 encryption. -Create direct links and share them with the users you want. -Dropbox has a multiplatform application, which allows you to use the software on Android and IOS. -Dropbox has contracts with other service companies, whether they are creators of online stores, websites, companies and much more. -Synchronize a folder from your pc or smartphone with Dropbox, and when you copy any document to this folder, it will automatically be hosted in the Dropbox cloud. -Send large files seamlessly with Dropbox.

Inconvénients: This software has a remarkable performance, and its features were designed exclusively for hosting information in the cloud, in addition to synchronization with other devices and users using Dropbox. I have used these aspects for a few years, achieving my work goals and establishing a very important file base. Dropbox has everything I need and I have never had any mishaps when I use it.

Still the best file sync solution

Publié le 11/12/2019
Seb P.
Digital Content and Project Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Dropbox for many years as both a personal and subsequently a business user. For my personal use it has been invaluable in allowing access to my work and files across all my devices, while from a business point of view it allows our creative team to seamlessly collaborate on work, even with large files and archives. While it does have a few niggles here and there I have yet to see or use a file storage/sync application that works to anywhere like the same level.

Avantages: Dropbox works seamlessly with files across devices, and has by far the best uploading/syncing solution compared with competitors such as Google Drive and OneDrive. There are very rarely any issues with conflicting edits or lost files, and the backup/revision history has proven extremely useful on more than one occasion. The fact that it can just be installed and sit taking dominion over an entire folder structure without the user needing to really worry about whether things are syncing is a huge boon and is useful both for cross-team collaboration and for peace of mind when it comes to the security of data.

Inconvénients: The price points are unfortunately lacking in a middle-ground option - speaking more as a personal user it's disappointing that the leap from free to paid user is so large, with no option to, for example, only use a few hundred GB rather than the full terabyte. It would also be useful if Dropbox could sync a range of folders on a particular machine, rather than everything needing to be grouped under one single "Dropbox" folder.

Intuitive Business Solution

Publié le 31/10/2019
Lindsey A.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far, it has saved us a lot of time and money for our techs going back and forth to properties. It's also allowed us to keep inspection sheets, and other documents readily available for our employees who don't come into the office on the regular basis.

Avantages: For us it solves the problem of having our field service techs send photos by text or email and they take forever. Especially 5+ years ago when we first implemented it. Our contractors could have pictures reviewed by supervisors while they were on site and they didn't have to go back out to a property after leaving.

Inconvénients: We ran out of space on our first go around very quickly so we had to increase to a higher pay plan. Other than that, we haven't had many issues.

I love Dropbox!

Publié le 01/01/2020
Eric K.
Executive Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That I can access my files on any device!

Inconvénients: I often receive emails from Dropbox about increasing my storage or other information

Best Document Management Software for Personal Use and Small Businesses

Publié le 22/02/2020
"kennedy" marie H.
Attorney
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this is an excellent product. I can't imagine using anything else for my small law firm and for my own personal document management needs.

Avantages: There aren't many negative things to say about Dropbox. They dominate this corner of the market, and it shows. Businesses nowadays are all about integration and automation. Virtually all other noteworthy software integrates directly with Dropbox, making automation a breeze. Dropbox's integration with MS Office 365 Online now makes it possible to make edits to MS Word and Excel documents right from Dropbox. "Dropbox Transfer" allows you to share or transfer a large number of documents with others, right from Dropbox. And if you subscribe to the "Professional" level, you can "rewind" changes and deletions to folders and documents for 180 days.

Inconvénients: Not really a Con, just wishful thinking on my part: Dropbox integrates with Adobe Sign, which is great. However, right now, there is no integration to Adobe Document Cloud, which would allow a user to do more with PDFs right from Dropbox. But it looks like they are headed in that direction soon. Also, I'm not crazy about the "per user" pricing structure, but that is how most services charge nowadays. I do wish that the "rewind" feature was available for the Business and Enterprise levels.

the best solution to work on shared files with a remote team

Publié le 12/02/2020
Youssef K.
CTO
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been using dropbox business for the past 3 years. As a global team with a presence in different countries, dropbox became our file server. Synchronization is very fast and managing permissions is very straightforward.

Avantages: Fast synchronization, file versioning and the ability to restore a previous version of the file, folders sharing

Inconvénients: there is nothing specific that I don't like, only the overall cost is a bit expensive especially since we are a big team

Dropbox Has Completely Changed the way we Share Work with Clients

Publié le 19/01/2020
Greg A.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The biggest business problem we are solving is the ability to share all of our office files in a single repository. This eliminates email requests and even Slack requests as everyone knows that all files are in the Dropbox and everyone has access. This saves our team quite a bit of time and keeps people locked in on creative projects without getting distracted with too many requests.

Avantages: Our number one favorite feature in Dropbox is the ability to share a link to a file with clients and have them make comments right on the file. If we're sharing a video, they can comment at exact spots in the video, and they can markup graphic files. Additionally, Dropbox saves us an incredible amount of time in the office, as we no longer have to request files from various members of our design team. With our shared Dropbox folders, everyone can access everything, and with version control, nothing is ever lost.

Inconvénients: Occassionally we've had issue with the "smart sync" feature downloading files to our machines when we didn't request to have that happen. It's a minor annoyance that we're hoping to see fixed in a future release.

Cloud Storage for the Business World

Publié le 12/01/2020
Jenna H.
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are so connected. We keep all of our order lists, records, and other paperwork that everyone needs to see in dropbox. No matter where you are in the clinic, office, or at the store you can pull this up and get the information that you need. It has helped with flow in our clinic 110% I can not imagine doing business or running our office with out dropbox.

Avantages: This has got to be the easiest, seamless, greatest cloud storage I have ever dealt with. It's always right there on your desktop. You can access your files anywhere. I honestly have no idea what we would have done if you did not set up dropbox for out vet office.

Inconvénients: It really is not a con, but it would be nice to have more storage. We are on year 3 and I am having to start clearing out files to keep our storage space. However that in itself is a huge perk. It took our vet clinic 3 years to fill the storage up.

No More Lost Files

Publié le 21/12/2019
Anne N.
Office Managee
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Much preferred using dropbox than Sharepoint. Dragv file to your dropbox folder ligation and that's where it is on your harddrive, no wasted time searching in cloud for location of saved files.

Avantages: If internet access is not available at time of file upload dropbox will save upload and commence once internet is available. Can retrieve previous versions of uploads and undelete actions. You can assign users and grant permission type to users. You can decide who gets to see what in your dropbox, whether complete access/viewing of while drive or just certain documentation or file locations. You can remove user access at anytime thereby blockingv the user from unw anted access. You can decide whether files you share can be edited or just reviewed. Funded dropbox owner greater control of who sees what and what takes they can perform. Owner can remove certain parts of dropbox from syncing therefore reducing the amount of time fur uploads to be performed.

Inconvénients: Upload time depends on how much you have saved in your dropbox. The less files the faster the upload.

Cloud Storage that Focus on Needs

Publié le 15/11/2019
Technician
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Now we have control over data as we can access data from both phone and desktop. We don't have to worry about losing data as we know it is secure with Dropbox Business.

Avantages: Dropbox Business has helped us to back up our company and personal data easily. Having a desktop and mobile applications helps to access the cloud stored data from everywhere whenever we need it. In a desktop, files and folders to be backed up are easily dragged to the shortcut on desktop which is convenient and easy. Dropbox Business allows the administrator to give other users controlled access to data in our company thereby providing a platform for easy team work as data is made available for team's access everywhere they are. You can also give links to individuals that don't have access credentials to download data from the account without logging in.

Inconvénients: Dropbox Business has no Artificial Intelligence to recognize and group data on its own, it depends on the user to put files in order before backing up.

Dropbox Business

Publié le 19/10/2019
Karasinghe arachchige H.
Asset Manager
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In a nutshell, this software help to guarantee security satisfaction for sharing sensitive documents for connected stakeholders in the digital platform. Moreover, saves invaluable time for company operations when transferring sensitive data and information at the multinational level. Last but not least, reduce unnecessary courier fees to third-party companies to send vital files, therefore ensure maximum cost savings for companies while boosting the ROI for the company.

Avantages: 1. Ease of use to this software can be considered as one of the best features in this software because you just need to either do drag and drop or copy and paste.
2. Enable to link various devices through different platforms (Windows, Android, Mac)
3. Allow sharing massive files that cannot be shared through official Email communications like Microsoft Outlook.
4. Guaranteed security for sharing documents because the stakeholders are aware that unlike Emails; only connected people have access to view these items.
5. Ease of upload from Mobile phones is recognized as the best feature.
6. Any activity inside the Dropbox notifies at the same time between the connected parties. For Example, if someone deleted a file from one end, instantly sharing messages among other devices like PC and pop up as small notifications.
7. Allows the company to expand the storage space is an ultimate feature as it helps the company to reduce physical archives and renting spaces.
8. It can allow third parties to share the files despite them having Dropbox software; therefore help to reduce the work time and enhance operational efficiency.

Inconvénients: 1. Sometimes it takes time to upload the files despite a strong broadband facility available since some of the connected direct stakeholders in the loop had to wait to see the shared file for some time which I did by using my PC
2. For Mobile Dropbox users, not getting a pop-up notification when activity was done by using a PC
3. Not Experienced visible updates

My GoTo Cloud Storage and Sharing System

Publié le 05/10/2019
David S.
Tech
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's my central file sharing and syncing system. I've used it personally and professionally for years. As an IT Tech, I'm always recommending it to companies. It works easily and reliably. My largest deployment is for 40 employees who are all sharing a common data drive. I almost never have to trouble shoot anything.

Avantages: It just works! I can't stress enough how much this matters. The program is easy to use on the desktop (Mac and PC) and the web interface is great as well if you are on a guest computer. Syncing is fast and doesn't slow the computer. Mobile access is super easy and fast as well.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything wrong with it. I've been using it for years... maybe it could be free, but that seems unfair to ask...

Dropbox is Great

Publié le 30/09/2019
Amy M.
Deal Administrator
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great. I've tried other programs in the past such as OneDrive and Google Drive and I haven't liked either as much as I like Dropbox.

Avantages: I love that when I sync it to my desktop it acts as though it's files on my computer. So I don't need to open and close the browser, I can just move files the same way I would if I was saving them on my computer. Love that it syncs with multiple computers as well so there's no wait time with email documents, we just put them into dropbox and everyone immediately has access.

Inconvénients: There's really not much I don't like about Dropbox. I would love to be able to create users and control what they have access to so that I could keep some folders private. Or another great features would be to have some folders password protected, that way I would be able to control who had the password and could access them.

Excellent Solution

Publié le 20/09/2019
Brice W.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very happy with the software and would not consider replacing it.

Avantages: Love the ease of use and the permission based folder nesting capabilities. We actually use Dropbox as a client visual workflow system as well as the standard file sharing system. Our clients love it. Our team loves it.

Inconvénients: Their additional products are too simple. Paper is close but limited in usefulness and showcase is too simple and lacking in functionality. Both products have glimpses of what they could be but they fall short option, ease of use, and flexibility wise.

The Perfect Solution for File Storage

Publié le 05/09/2019
David Y.
Editor and Designer
Édition, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Dropbox Business has been great. It has made our organization for productive and we've spent less time searching for files and folders (Dropbox's search functionality is very helpful). I can also print files directly from my iPhone using my printer's app, which can easily be synched with my Dropbox account. Since our computers and laptops are in separate rooms, this functionality is perfect for printing Dropbox files when not physically in front of the computer. Also, with the Dropbox app, I can easily find, attach, and send any file in my account via email. It's perfect for business individuals who are on the go. Prior to using Dropbox, almost everyone kept files on their laptops. This really wasn't effective and involved a lot of email messaging and overlap of files. Dropbox solved this problem quite nicely for us. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Avantages: Dropbox really is the perfect solution for file storage. What separates Dropbox's individual subscription (Basic) from its business subscription is the ability assign multiple users with unique email addresses. The Standard and Advanced options both come with 3 user licenses. This is not to say that only 3 users can access your files. Sharing occurs at the admin level, and admins can share files with other Dropbox users (including Basic and Plus users). This is one of the great benefits of using Dropbox. My favorite feature, however, is Dropbox's simplicity. It is super easy to create top-level directories and then add sub-directories (and sub-sub-directories, etc). For example, our top-level folders are Contracts, Art Files, Manuscripts, Schedules. Within our Manuscripts folder are sub-folders (e.g., Anthologies, Fiction, Nonfiction). You can customize or create as many file folders as needed, but hopefully this gives you some example of the options available to you. It's also very easy to rename, delete, and move files. Another great feature is that deleted files can still be accessed for 30 days. Always good in case a file is unintentionally deleted.
Admins can also synch Dropbox to their laptops for easy file search and navigation.

Inconvénients: There is really nothing I do not like about using DropBox Business. The storage size of 3 TB far exceeds what we currently need, but this is not a bad thing. The pricing is competitive. The home page of your account will display Recent files, which is great if you are working on the same file over a period of days or weeks. I simply cannot think of a single negative about this storage solution.

good product but needs improvement

Publié le 29/08/2019
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Still better than not having a shared server at all. Has a large amount of space offered so we don't have to worry about losing files. Licenses and teams are also easy to manage.

Avantages: The ability to access files anytime, anywhere, especially from a mobile device. Intuitive and always evolving to be better. It's also widely known so most people don't need much training on it.

Inconvénients: Lack of customer support - they just refer you to guides and FAQs. We also received no help in our initial setup and after having the software for a while, there are countless things we could have done better to share and organize our folders.
Glitchy sometimes - on multiple occasions I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the desktop app to make it work
Files are not collaborative enough. At this point, you'd imagine Dropbox would work like google sheets where you and someone else can edit the same document at the same time. But instead, you have to deal with conflicted duplicate files.
Billing could be explained better. We have multiple entities in our business and need to split our bill regularly but dropbox doesn't make it easy to code specific users or licenses to specific entities under the overarching business account

Dropbox Business Review.

Publié le 26/08/2019
Edward S.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company has solved the great problem of not being able to save amounts of information, files or transactions, because we did not have a safe place to store these important documents, that is why we lost a lot of information, important documents, valuable transactions for us, also that we had that change the computers monthly, because they were saturated and we could not recover them, thanks to this software, all these problems were solved, now these documents are not lost, they are automatically saved in the cloud and With just a few clicks, we have access to all of them , which facilitates our work and allows us to finish jobs in our homes that were incomplete or that need more time to do them, we could send them to the cloud, download them to our home, terminals and recharge, exponentially increasing the productivity of the company.

Avantages: Dropbox is very easy to use, just take a few minutes to register and once this is done, you can save any amount of information you want in the cloud, important documents, photos, files, transactions, empty your computer or mobile phone to not slow them down. or saturate them with information, and you will not lose any file due to damage or theft of your computer, since synchronizing it with your device or computer will automatically save any file, making it one of the safest methods to save files in the world. It should be noted that you can share any document or information with anyone who uses the program, without having full access, only what you want.

Inconvénients: The drawback is the limited space available for the cloud, since it can save a large number of files, but there comes a time when it reaches this limit and you must pay a special fee to add more memory to the cloud, which I consider very high for the common user or the company that is thinking of acquiring this software, in addition to the folders can not be customized, so you can not specify well to be each, I hope that in future updates you can correct these small details, but In general It is excellent software.

Dropbox Keeps Our Documents Safe, Secure, and Easy to Access

Publié le 15/08/2019
Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Dropbox Business in our office to keep our records in one place for our team. It's especially helpful because we have certain files that are shared across the entire company, and then we also have certain files only used for my own team. It's very easy to create a file, upload a document, and share it with other people. It's also far more secure than other platforms in terms of keeping log of confidential information.

Avantages: I love that it is easy to create a folder and have it shared with many people at one time. It's also great to have this set up on my computer in my own Quick Access files, so I can just drag and drop documents from my saved documents and downloads into a Dropbox file. My company has always used dropbox, and having the business account gives us enough space so we can keep all our records in one secure place.

Inconvénients: It's not quite as complex and doesn't quite offer the features of Google Drive or other cloud storage platforms, but it is simple and it does the job. It is also very easily cluttered when you have too many people sharing things across platforms.

Dropbox: Quality for Use!

Publié le 17/07/2019
Sara S.
Academic Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this has been an absolutely fabulous product and software for us to use. We recommend it to campus partners, our students, and our new staff always love having access and training to use this!

Avantages: I think that this software was very ahead of its time when it came out. On campus unfortunately some of our students experience difficulty in saving onto university drives in areas such as our student union building, or in our libraries. Having access to a software like this allows them to safely store and save information, and doesn't clog up any home screens or memory on their own personal devices. The free trials have been excellent for our team to test out this product! I like that there are different plans that you can purchase based on how much you need to save, and there are additional cool features like sharing permissions, audits, and support options. Something that really stood out to me was the fact that you can get phone or chat support. Chat support is SO, SO ideal for our team to use since we are constantly on our computers and always on student phone calls, so being able to utilize chat while we are still able to do work is an incredible feature and a really big win for us! The storage space on the "Standard" plan is an insanely good deal for us and the amount of information we need to store. The remote wipe has also been an amazing security feature and helps with peace of mind. Knowing that you can use the features for the smart syncs and operate off of the admin dashboards has been really fun for us, we have loved doing group trainings to learn about these things and to also learn about the amount of apps you can connect to and utilize with this!

Inconvénients: I don't have anything that I didn't like! One of the best features that our students and team have discussed is that you can use the thirty day free trial truly for free; you don't need to provide a credit card which is a big plus for us; so many of our students don't want to enter in that kind of personal information and this is just such a fantastic option for them. Something that stands out about this product compared to competitors is that you can get billed yearly or monthly. This is a big plus to us as we can do mass purchases for our teams to store on for one yearly fee so we just have to allocate one purchase card order instead of doing them every month if we had utilized the monthly option.