15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Insightful

En savoir plus sur Insightful

Comprenez exactement la manière dont vos employés travaillent, rationalisez les flux de travail, gérez les équipes distantes et stimulez la productivité à grande échelle.

En savoir plus sur Insightful

Insightful - Notes

Insightful a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 96 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Insightful ?

Kimberly
Kimberly
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for small business and freelancers

Commentaires : Very good. It lacks a few features but they price they advertise is the price you pay. No hidden cost written in size 2 font. Support was quick to reply. This is the service I decided to use.

It's easy to use, offers lots of information. You can have projects and put in the cost of the project so this tracks the hours and what the bill needs to be. It has both admin and user control panels and I got great support for my questions.

It's lacking a few features. I'd like to be able to attach website urls to projects. It needs sortable reports which you can export.

Cliff Ian
Deputy General Manager (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

RemotoDojo's review for Insightful (previously known as Workpuls)

Commentaires : We have a really great experience with Insightful. It solved a lot of problems like tardiness, wasting of time, over breaks, and many more.

It is very convenient and the reports are very comprehensive and really easy to read. Also, I love how you can see what the employees are opening and what softwares and sites they open and how much time they spend on it. Plus, you can adjust which sites, softwares, and etc. you can label as productive or not. Also, as an outsourcing/offshoring company, it's one of our selling point to our client that they can monitor the people they hire. Basically, we give Insightful free advertisement because we like the software so much.

There are only 3 cons I have seen so far, first is you can't delete a user as you can only deactivate them. Second is, once you merge users, you can't unmerge them. Lastly, it's a hassle that it automatically creates an Insightful user whenever you create a user account in windows. Sometimes, we just use the extra account for testing and we don't want to create another Insightful user. For almost a year, those are the only cons I've noticed but never outweighed the pros, not even a bit.

Édition, 2–10 employés

Failed to track time

2,0 l’année dernière

Loved the simple and appealing UI only. The customer support is great.

Time tracking failed for employees. The employee's time hasn't been tracked, which is a shame.

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great tool to use in remote culture

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : So far the experience has been great! As we scale up I think this tool will be important to our software stack.

I like the "Gamification" of the productivity score. We plan to use this internally for our own employee scoring metrics

I wish there were more integrations with external data sources to push data from insightful, for example, Google Sheets or Slack. Lots of ways to bring information in, but very few ways to push information out.

Andy
Director (Portugal)
Génie civil, 11–50 employés

An essential tool for managing today's digital workforce

Commentaires : Workpuls has revolutionised how we are able to allow staff work remotely and still efficiently and how we are able to manage staff effectively while supervisors are also out of the office.
The easy set up and web based application gives instant start up and it allows a gradual use of the sophisticated functionality which is built into the software.
Software insight give a real view of how users are using the software assets and has enabled us to re-evaluate software product usage and license management of expensive softwares.
The software insights also helps us identify training needs after evaluating how different staff use various softwares with less effectivity.
Workpuls auditable data allows Client's confidence for hourly working.

The ability to rapidly have practical insights into what all staff are engaging with and difficulties they experience in trying to get their job done. Responsive, patient and helpful online assistance.

Improved reporting or access to how the data is diced up is needed. Another layer in Project & Task management. Ability to adjust punched time records through management authorisations (subjective for digital recording I know).

Yousuf
Sr Graphic Designer (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Workpuls now known as Insightful

The best thing about this software is that it's extremely easy to use. Just 1 click setup. Neat and clean dashboard and gives all the required tools which are essential. We use it to track our employee's check-in, checkout, time tracking, project tracking, idle time and productive time.

To be honest, till now I have found nothing which I don't like about this software. Just it's just a bit on the expensive side, but the features of this software offset it.

Data Analyst (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A tool that any business can use.

Commentaires : Best experience so far when it comes to the tools and the support that I got with the app. Would recommend to others as well.

So when I first started the trial, it was easy to setup and use as well. It didn't took most of my time when I set it up. The support is so helpful as well when it comes to my questions if I need to know something about the app or if I need assistance with the app. I would recommend this to others as well.

The task management feature. We don't use this much as it's time consuming when it comes to moving the task to certain status instead of having the status to be changed from the task list of for each individual employees. It would be cool if you allow employees that isn't marked as managers or adminds to be able to change the status of their tasks.

Hrunav
Product operation analyst (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Insightful: A boon for tracking remote work.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Insightful has been positive, although there is room for improvement. The app's core functionality of tracking remote employees' time and providing productivity insights is commendable. It offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies time tracking, making it easy for employees to log their work hours accurately and for employers to pay them using the data generated on Insightful.

Insightful excels at simplifying the process of time tracking for remote employees. The app provides a user-friendly interface that allows employees to log their work hours effortlessly. Users can start and stop timers, switch between tasks, and record breaks with just a few clicks, ensuring accurate and reliable timekeeping.I also like that Insightful has flexible and customizable features that employers can use to match their specific needs, including setting individual goals, establishing project deadlines, and configuring automated reminders for breaks and tasks. This flexibility ensures that Insightful can adapt to various work environments, making it an ideal choice for teams of any size or industry.

While Insightful is an impressive app overall, there are a few areas that could be improved. One aspect that some users may find frustrating is occasional inaccuracies in tracking productive time and data. It is disheartening when the app fails to accurately capture and record work activities, leading to incorrect data and potentially affecting productivity analysis.However, it is worth noting that Insightful's customer support is readily available to address such issues. The presence of responsive customer support can mitigate the frustration caused by inaccuracies. Users can rely on their assistance to rectify any discrepancies and ensure that the app's tracking aligns with their actual work activities.

Richard
Project Team Lead (Philippines)
Design, 201–500 employés

Insighful

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall is okay no problem at all.

I like to use the Insightful, this is very useful in everyday to track my teammates and the daily clock in and out of my teammates.

I don't like the screenshot some personal stuff may be visible to anyone.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent (Bénin)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Avis insightful

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : it's a good software for project management only that time tracking doesn't work too much

Wow what software!!! I really appreciated the interface which is simple. Likewise it has very good and excellent customer support.

Unfortunately time tracking doesn't work at all, especially for employees. That's what's deplorable, otherwise it's good software.

Sherrily
Director for Client Services (Philippines)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Practical and easy to use

This has been useful for our organization transitioning from office to work from home arrangements. We are able to do timekeeping and monitoring of productivity of our employees with this application. It is easy to setup and easy to use.

There were a few times when some employees encountered error in their records. It seemed that intermittent connection issues or power interruption could have caused the problem. Although this seldom happens, I hope it would be handled well by the app.

Junaid
Digital Marketer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best Software For Employee Tracking

Commentaires : Overall I am happy to use workpusl as it keeps track the record of visiting the website, software, etc.

Best part of workpuls i liked most is that, if in case system is shut down due to any technical glitch, then workpuls will continue working, and once you start the system you won't lose your tracking time.

Sometimes workpuls automatically clock out, it even does not show any notification that workpuls is clock-out. that why you have to check in every 1-2hr that it is working or not.

Anastasiia
Account Manager (Ukraine)
Services d'information, 201–500 employés

Good solution to control your team

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Insightful helps to put a bit of control on my team without annoying pop ups for them.

Time tracking, managing schedules, productivity vs idle time

Maybe a bit more of reporting would be great

Elaiza jane
Supervisor (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Worth the spending

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was great.

Its very important to continualy track the performance of each employees

Some features are hard to find or navigate.

Rohit
Sales Manager (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

Everything is one place, centralized, easy to use, detailed functionality!! 2 Thumbs up :)

Commentaires : The project of data in a new way, and the reporting structure (with some more tweaks) will be complete.

It's light, easy to set up, no downtime, great tech support, great features, especially Real Time Monitor with screen shots.

The Clock In time does not gets replicated immediately with the system time. There is a lag and takes about 24 hours to replicate to the workstation time zone. The reports could still get more updated in the sense when I select the details for the month, I should see the aggregate totals of each employee as a spread and not daily tabular for each employee in one place. In this case I have to extract the details and apply a PIVOT to come to the totals of each employee.

Musavir
Co-founder (Inde)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Easy To Use, Economical, Time saving

Time tracking, Manual Time, Break, Screenshot through this we can manage the privacy. It is must have tool for work from home.

sometime there is huge gap between login period and computer activities.

Heidi
Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Insightful - Review

Commentaires : Good

Ease of installation and monitoring on employees' devices.

No reporting features or auto calculation for timekeeping.

Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Good software

Easy to implement and use; Affordable and scalable.

Nothing to complain so far

Armandt
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Amazing to beInsighted

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the product

Accuracy of the time tracking, silent install, screenshots.

The pricing is a bit high for the South African market.

david
Consultant (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

Remote workplace monitoring

Commentaires : Like I stated earlier, it just works. Who could want more than that?

Just works, very easy to setup and use, silent to end-users.

Would be helpful to enhance the evaluation of app's and places people go to determine if productive or not.

Evgeniya
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Insightful review

Commentaires : Good

Simple, straight to the point Interface, user friendly.

Needs more analysis to get appropriate feedback to employees

Douglas
Douglas
CEO (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Great product

Ease of use and allows us to efficiently manage our remote team.

Software doesn't work on IPADs and other Apple products

Dimitrije
Dimitrije
Marketing et publicité
Source : GetApp

Definitely works

Commentaires : We significantly improved our time management skills with this tool. Key for success is to have control over your time and its consumption proves again to be true.

great ui/ux that is so easy to use

there is no free version

Marko
Founder (Espagne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Exactly what i needed. Inside man that oversee my office even when I am not around

Commentaires : For me as a small size business this is really helpful. Beside we were able to find the roots of time wasting we also manage to organise training for apps that our employees use most frequently. They are now able to finish their tasks up to 50% faster. Now I can leave office and don't have to worry what is going on in there.

Minja
Minja
Legal counsel and legal representative (Serbie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Excellent

Commentaires : For us, because our employees are working all day on computer, WorkPuls is must have! Now we can sit back and make do our just instead of managing all the time. We have payed off WorkPuls annual subscription in first month.