Avis clients sur Timely

En savoir plus sur Timely

Le logiciel de salon Timely gère toute votre entreprise à partir de n'importe quel appareil. Gérez facilement votre calendrier, vos clients, votre personnel, vos stocks, vos reportings, etc.

En savoir plus sur Timely

Communication is key for a small business with a number of employees, Timely allowed management to bypass certain communications by utilizing Timely.

When we brought it to their attention, they informed us that the problem we have with their software is why a lot of salons choose to leave Timely or not subscribe to Timely.

Timely - Notes

Timely a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 644 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Timely ?

Janelle
Janelle
Manager (Australie)

Great customer service, flexible plans to suit all our needs

Commentaires : Access 24/7 from wherever we are. Payments from our clients at all hours of the day as they book their appointments online.

The simplicity, it's easy to use and understand. No staff trainer required to use it, self explanatory. Easy to review calendar. Easy access from computer, devices or phones anywhere.

It doesn't do a cash daily reconciliation or detailed breakdown of what is coming in each day. A few more email options to personalise follow ups with clients and rebooking reminder emails. It would be better if there were more fields we could fill in for each client and personalise them according to what we need to know about them.

Natasha
Spa Director (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Timely Software reviewed by a Software Extremist

Commentaires : Accessibility and modernity have become key benefits of doing business with Natashas Skin Spa, and of working for us.
Staff are perceived as more professional, feel more professional, and provide an overall better client experience. Clients and staff benefit, business makes more money, I personally am free to work from anywhere I like due to full time access via the cloud, and I now take month long holidays instead of being tied to the premises.

The best thing is the improved income - more bookings, more online bookings, more repeat bookings, more free marketing content produced by staff using the photo diary feature.

Needs a strong set of reporting filters added to enable segmented marketing.

Réponse de l'équipe de Timely

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Natasha. We really appreciate the consideration you put in when you chose us and we're thrilled to hear how we'll you're getting on - especially the month long holidays! x

Ray
Owner/Operator (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

I don't even know where to start!

Commentaires : It should work well for a single person operator looking for basic scheduling/tracking of appointments but if you've got a multiple staff and lots of products, definitely consider other options first. Timely has a lot of growing to do and at the current rate, it's going to be a very long growth!

The support team is fantastic and the application itself 'looks' great. Looks are very deceiving though. The most basic functions work well. Beyond that, there are plenty of issues, including lots of unfinished features.

Far too many features are left unfinished. Every time something new is released I'm left somewhat shocked how basic functionality that could complete the feature is left out. Even Stock Management is tedious and unituitve. Something basic like not being able to make recurring appointments that have more than 1 service. Limited to a total of 160 characters for SMS. Sales Reports report incorrect/misleading figures. No customer accounts. No loyalty system. Can't create custom value gift vouchers on the fly (they all need to be preset amounts). If you have more than one staff member, you're going to be in for more surprises - good luck to you! There is far too many things to mention. I could go on but hopefully you get the point. Approach the application with caution, and if it means paying for additional month or two to PROPERLY test it out, do it! It could save you a lot of grief in the long run. Timely say they care about customer feedback but in the 2.5 years we've been using it, very little has been done to improve even basic functionality. In fact, not a single one of the things I've mentioned above has been addressed in that time. Given all the new (incomplete) features being released without first addressing the swarm of issues currently present is further proof.

Jon Ryan
Technical Recruiter (Philippines)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Timely provides outstanding time tracker.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Excellent time tracker. This well help your business growth.

Appointment settings in this software is far more the best I’ve ever experienced.

There are no missing features in this software.

Sumeet
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Timely

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Excellent product and features that are at a very reasonable price. The software offers more features that we don't utilize just yet, but may in the near future.

Integration with our current process and systems was easy. It actually made it more efficient. It is user-friendly and employees/clients find it to be "high-tech"

Sometimes the software lags (rarely) and requires us to stop and refresh/restart the program. The cost is reasonable but we wish it was slightly cheaper.

Sally
Owner Operator (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Many love this software, but it wasn't for me.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I think the quality was excellent. It was on the more expensive side but I guess you get what you pay for.

I found it easy to use and had all the features you could need.

I didn't like that it was developed in the US, and I'm in Australia so I have now found a local product to use/support

Taha Burhan
Taha Burhan
Planning Specialist (Turquie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy way to rezervations

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Timely offers a simple and easy-to-use interface. Thus, you can adapt quickly without any support. Being easily accessible from mobile makes my job much easier. It makes the reservation process very practical for both me and my customers.

It has greatly reduced my manual workload. It really allows you to manage your time much more effectively. I especially love their reminders, the option to create reminders from multiple channels is very convenient. In addition, thanks to their reporting, I get rid of making reports one by one.

Mark
Director/Myotherapist (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Left too much on the table

5,0 il y a 6 mois

This software was pretty easy to setup and in the beginning it did most things well however....

Bugs and feature requests took waaaay too long to fix or be considered. Timely went down the "salon" route meaning it no longer suited my needs. They only implemented IOS updates and disregarded Android. Their response was "we don't feel developing for Android is worth it, buy an ipad", which is just mind boggling

Michelle
Michelle
Acupuncturist (Australie)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic online booking system for sole practitioners

Commentaires : Client bookings continue to increase. Many new clients will choose me over another business because they can book online. I can easily see my financial situation for preparing tax statements. It's affordable, effective and easy to use.

The best and most important advantage for using this software is the ease it provides for my clients booking themselves in online. I get great feedback from clients.

I often miss messages so maybe a pop up notification would be helpful.

Lloyd
Lloyd
Owner of Myriad Home Improvement and Handyman Services (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Very good scheduling software

email campaign generation, easy to use, keeps a data base for contacts, can be customized,

There is an additional cost to associated with the amount of staff that you have. The more staff, the more the cost.

Susan
owner (É.-U.)

This is the closest to perfect I have found in scheduling software for hair salons.

The absolute best part of this software, that sooooo many companies are missing, is the ability to set up your appointments for double-booking/power-booking/piggy-back appointments. Whatever you want to label the method of scheduling, it is a method that almost every single successful hair stylist uses so we can take an appointment during the time that hair color is processing. These guys also make it very relaxing if you plan to have more service providers in the future. You will not need to calculate a higher rate when the big day comes. That one is also a rare and beautiful gem in the world of salon software! The online booking widget and mini-website are customizable, look sharp and they optimized for mobile websites. It even works with WIX!They also have email campaigns, reminders via email and SMS/ text messages. You can decide at what time intervals your messages go out. This is super handy if you tend to goof up when rescheduling a client. The default is set for 10 minutes and I think it's perfect. If you accidentally put someone down 15 minutes later than intended and move it when you realize 3-4 minutes later, your customer will only get one notification. The correct one. Very cool!

There isn't anything that I "dislike" about the software. There are a couple of things that should be implemented that are a bit mind-boggling as to why they are not already. Such as tips... That is probably the most annoying thing I have found. You have to create a product named "Tip" and add it every time that your customer tips you, which is every single sale. It's not a huge problem when you are checking the customer out. The headache comes later when you are doing your accounting and you have to do separate calculations, rather than just sending it straight over to your accountant. The last booger is that the texts/SMS are not included in the plan price. You must purchase them separately. However, this could be a "pro" for those that don't want to use the SMS feature. Surely the price would be higher if they were included.

Lauren
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Streamlined our business and saves time!

Commentaires : We implemented Timely into our company just over a year ago. We switched from WorkEtc, as we wanted not only to support local business, but also needed a system that would allow online booking for clients, and send text and email reminders to our clients. Timely is around $20 cheaper per month for the subscription, and the text reminders are extremely cost effective. As the text is automated, clients are less likely to reschedule because they have to pick up the phone to do so, rather than just texting a person back. Our 'no-show' rate has dropped to about 1% (from 5-10%). We run a photography studio, so Timely wasn't exactly built for our style of business (multiple locations on certain days with certain staff), but a few phone calls with the help desk, and a few hours of playing around with the system, we worked out how to make Timely work for us. I wish we had switched sooner! The ability for clients to book online is INVALUABLE. I know I always remember to book things at 11pm at night when i'm lying in bed, and i know our clients do too!
No more emailing dates and times back and forth, clients saying 'let me check with my partner' and by the time they email back, the time is no longer available and we are back at square one.
We also have comments from clients who say how convenient it is that we have online booking, it makes look efficient and professional which is great for business.
The only con (which turned into a Pro) is that we had to integrate MailChimp into our business, as WorkEtc had a mail service inside it, however the Timely Team were extremely helpful in helping us set our tags on our current database, and help us import our database, so there was a smooth transition from one system to Timely. (Which is saying something, have you ever tried switching internet providers? Awful!)
I feel we also get a better response, as the MailChimp emails are much more attractive, and the trackability of the emails was extremely helpful.
Thanks Timely for saving us time and money, you are definitely a bill that i enjoy paying, and you earn every last cent! PS - If you are thinking of using Timely, but think you don't have time to change systems, you don't have time NOT to change. Seriously, once you see how much time you save, and how many more bookings you'll get without even having to speak to anyone, you'll be like us, wondering why you didn't change sooner.

Réponse de l'équipe de Timely

il y a 8 ans

Hi Lauren! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your thorough review and love having you in the Timely family :-)

Adrian
Owner (Australie)
, 2-10 employés

Intuitive cloud based software that's easy to use and goes with your business.

Commentaires : I saw a successful barbershop that I wanted to model my business on.
From there I wanted to know what booking software they were using because it was on an iPad.
Without any software training, a trial
period and my scissors in my hands it gave me the perfect edge (pun intended).

Automatically sending out reminders via email and text makes me more profitable with less downtime. Online booking is like having someone book all your appointments for you, except without the cost. And considering 10-12 years ago hairdresser computer/software packages could cost you up to $12000 in upfront costs, Timely has a price I couldn't refuse.

The only thing I could think of would be to have a 'Next in line' or waiting list cue via the software to make it easier then writing them down manually and then booking them in. I think the Check out transaction area could be tweaked a little. When processing a sale it defaults to 'On Account' which is one extra click that I with I didn't have to do. If it was defaulted to Credit Card it would save the extra click on 70% of my transactions. Doesn't sound like much but it all helps.

Alana
Owner/ Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, great customer support!

Commentaires : Without Timely, I couldn't have expanded my business as much as I have. It brings a new level of organization to us that has allowed us to add more services, practitioners, and booking options. It's so nice for my practitioners to be able to log in and see their schedule ahead of time to be able to plan their day. It also makes it much easier for me to schedule our support staff when I can see the full schedule in one place and see when I need the extra help. The online booking feature has noticeably increased business and has also led to regular clients booking more frequently. I'm very grateful for this software and everything it allows us to do!

Timely has streamlined so many aspects of my business, I can't imagine life without it! It's straightforward to use, and presents important information in a way that's super easy to understand.

Just little things. I wish I could select which users want email notifications when someone books with them without everyone having to receive emails. Little things like that, but I know it's a still a relatively new product and I've been impressed with how diligent Timely is with updating and improving.

Director (Australie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Delivers brilliantly for this driving school

Commentaires : Been working with Timely for nearly a year. From startup. I was looking for a software partner that would place me quickly in the market, and out in front of the competition. Timely has delivered all the way. I love the way that Timely automates customer bookings. Customers from my website or Facebook page can schedule a time that suits them and their favourite trainer, All I have to do is make sure the vehicles are not double-booked. SMS and emails flow to and from my customers automatically, and to staff, keeping us all informed of bookings. I love the way that I was able to code my website with Timely links, managing the promotion of services. I love the way that Timely works happy with eWAY. Customers can pay online, be sent invoices later - and when they do it shows up clearly in Timely. I love waking up in the morning and seeing a new booking from a new customer, already paid, showing on my Timely calendar. I love the way that Timely seamlessly connects with Xero. Same invoice number in both systems. Proper accounting rules govern the way they interact. When I discovered an error in the way GST was being processed between the two, it was the Timely crew that responded to my call for "help" with a solution. There's always room for improvement, but we're told the Timely techbots are probably working on them. They regularly release new ideas (gift vouchers, last Christmas; credit notes, last month). They tell me (email received while writing this review) that they're working on adding "Resources" to the scheduling, which might eliminate my double-booked vehicles. They regularly ask for feedback, and ask us to vote on the importance of particular improvements (works-in-progress). They respond to issues quickly. Hard to ask for more. And I am thankful for their price structure. The value of Timely to my business is far greater than I could afford (as a small business startup). I would find it very difficult to live without Timely, and wish them (and you) every success in the future. Hope you found my review helpful in making your decision. Drop me a line sometime.

Oliver
Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Timely is Likely What You're Looking For

Commentaires : I've been using Timely for about a year now and I've been very satisfied with what it offers for the (absolutely reasonable) amount of money that I pay each month. What I like most about Timely is its ease of use coupled with clean and beautiful design. The team behind the app has obviously gone to great lengths to make sure the UI is top notch. For the market Timely goes after I can't name any flaws. The only word of caution is to make sure you don't need something with more features. For the price, Timely does have a ton of features but depending on the complexity of your business it may not be enough. Let's compare Timely with the equally well designed Front Desk. Here are some things that it has which Timely doesn't: - Courses/workshops
- Wait list management with auto enrolling
- Deeper/more detailed Mailchimp integration
- Client self check-in iPad app
- Staff Payroll
- Deep client/staff notification customization
The other side of the coin is that Front Desk starts at $129 USD per month where Timely starts at $15 USD per month. It really all depends on the kind of features that you're looking for.

Holly
President (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

I don't know how I did without this. It is awesome!

Commentaires : Very easy to use. Allows me to see different schedule views and create schedules far in advance. The bulletin board feature ensures that every employee can see messages and notices. Employees can view their schedule from their smart phone or any computer. This program has simplified scheduling so much. Employees get schedule change notices which helps a lot. I would never want to go back to printing a paper schedule. My employees really like it, too.

The time is saves me. The way I can see the total hours for each employee for the week. The way the vacation shifts become unassigned so you know what needs to be covered when someone is going on vacation. The fact that employees have access to their schedule at all times. Overall ease of use.

You cannot copy one shift and paste it. You can, however, copy a day or week and import it.

Ursula
Massage Therapist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Our business can't do without the Timely booking system. Saves us a lot of time.

Commentaires : We have heard from people that have had trouble with some companies that get their bookings mixed up or double book clients. With Timely we spend the minimum time on booking clients. Our clients mention it's very easy to book online and they appreciate the reminders texts for their appointments. For us as a business it makes things work smoothly while our business looks professional and by having the reminders sent to our clients, we eliminate wasting time and money with clients not showing up for their appointments.

Timely takes care of the very important part of our business - booking of appointments. Without this working smoothly we wouldn't have a successful business. Our clients book online, get reminders of their appointments and we don't have to do anything!

I can't think of anything that I don't like about the Timely software. It's totally worth the money we pay for it.

Leisa
Acupuncturist-Owner (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Sole Practitioner- Acupuncturist

Commentaires : Easy to use, great features, everthing at your fingertips, great price, saves time and money. Luv it!!!!

Cost is a big factor when a Sole Practitioner, the low cost and great product and service is a winner for me!! Get timely offers features that other companies charge a fortune for. I am very grateful to timely for their commitment to their clients and making it possible for me to have access to software that improves my efficiency, is easy and enjoyable to use and saves and makes me money!!!

The only thing I probably find a little tedious is the confirm buttons and complete buttons. Would be nice if had option to take them off and when raise sale the software automatically confirms and completes appointment. I understand how these are necessary for online bookings and multiple staff, Thank you.

Brian
Owner, Esthetician (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

FINALLY found the one after years of switching services

This has a robust feature set and excellent usability on both client and professional side. Too many online booking systems are cloned copies of one another and lack basic (and obvious) features needed to actually operate a business from. This one stands alongside giants like MindBody and Milano and trumps them in many ways, especially for the cost. Smaller to medium businesses will find this the perfect fit.

Some of the ui features could use refining (mostly availability of functions like client notes while in mobile mode, where you currently must switch to desktop mode to access effectively), but they have consistently rolled out improvements over the year+ I've been with them.

Mitchell
Director (Australie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Timely makes running my business so easy. Thank goodness for Timely!

Commentaires : I stumbled upon a recommendation of Timely on a forum. At the time, all I was looking for an easy way to implement a calendar system on my business's website. I signed up for the free trial and was delighted to discover that Timely could also take care of just about every other aspect of my business - online bookings, sending confirmation emails, managing payments and invoicing, reports and email marketing. Timely is now saving me untold hours of admin every week, which really frees me up to spend more time doing what I do best - providing my service to customers. I love the way my appointments and customer details are synced to my phone's calendar and address book. Before I answer a call from a customer, I already know who they are and where they're from. I've contacted Timely customer service several times with small, probably annoying tech questions. Without fail, I'll get a friendly reply from Jess or Andrew within hours that answers my question, and then some! Timely are clearly listening to their many and varied small business customers and are continually adding improvements - things that I would never have thought of but once they appear I wonder how I ever did without them. They have a whole section of their website devoted to gathering possible new ideas and features, many of which end up being implemented. I've had feedback from several of my customers about how organised and efficient they found the booking process - Timely gets all the credit for giving my customers a great experience and making my business look really good. I love being able to support an innovative New Zealand company who are exporting their fabulous product to the world. I'm thrilled to recommend Timely for any small business that relies on scheduling appointments or services.

Rebecca
Proprietor and Director (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs

The savvy business must have!

Commentaires : Do you have a busy business? Do you want to invest your time more productively? Do you want your customers to receive a professional service? If you've answered yes to the above then I highly recommend this booking software.
Business and customer service has evolved over the years, its more important than ever to be on top of your game. Who and what is bringing in the quality revenue? Providing your clients with a service that works alongside their own hectic schedules.
With many competing brands, what are you doing to go above and beyond for your clients and managing your firm as effectively as possible?
Timely has boosted my dog grooming business and assisted in increasing my revenue, the best business decision I ever made.
read my full review rlwlifestyle.tumblr.com
Facebook rlwlifestyle
Instagram Rebecca wattam

the customer service

Haven't come across anything

Kathy
Owner/Operator (Canada)

Timely has been the best decision I made when starting my home based business.

The support people ROCK!! Whenever I have emailed for support, the reply is speedy and I have always gotten a resolution. Affordable, user friendly, customizable, and overall a great choice.

That with software updates the iPad view & functionality changes to what I see on my mobile device. I much prefer the robustness of the laptop/desktop functionality. I use my iPad as both my checkin, management & point of sale so choose not to do the upgrades as I like the iPad view to be the same as the laptop/desktop view. Sure hope that makes sense!

Monique
managing director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

One year on Timely

Commentaires : Timely is a great way to manage your business bookings and invoices. It is jam-packed with features that aren't always obvious, but once you know about them, they make life very easy.

The support is fantastic - most of the time I'm asking about something that I gently get told I can do this way or that way - i.e. it's about helping you use the system to achieve what you want.

There isn't much not to like. If you have a new feature suggestion they are keen to look at it.

Steve
Managing Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Effective solution for booking demo calls

Commentaires : We were looking for a booking solution for demo calls that would allow our clients to book in real time and not have to request a time and go through the hassle of numerous emails to confirm a call. Timely has had a positive impact on simplifying the booking process and delivering us more demo calls. We've used the support a few times and they've been responsive and knowledgeable.

Affordable, great integration with Google calendar and the widget option is very nice and easy to embed.

I'd like to see greater flexibility in the confirmation email, the ability to actually construct an email using a text editing tool and adding attachments would be great. At the moment we have to send a separate email as we have specific instructions and the native options are very limited.