Avis clients sur Booksy

En savoir plus sur Booksy

Booksy est un système de rendez-vous qui vous réunit avec vos clients. BooksyBIZ est conçu pour vous permettre de contrôler votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Booksy

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person.

They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway.

Booksy - Notes

Booksy a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 314 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Booksy ?

Piotr
Piotr
Internet, 2-10 employés

All you need to manage your small beauty shop

5,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Yamina
Gérante (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

A fuir ce sont des voleurs

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible 1 mois chez eux ou au lieu de gagner du temps j’en ai perdu à courir derrière mon argent et a rectifier leurs erreurs

Rien logiciel avec des bug constant Plus cher que les concurrents N’apporte pas de nouveaux clients

Voleurs Aucun service client Incompétents

Lou
Lou
Tax Preparer (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

All in one CRM like App

Commentaires : My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa
Cosmetologist (É.-U.)

Wonderful app

Commentaires : My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Kariem
Barber (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Glass cuts by Memphis

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It’s a great app just has a few quirks to work out

The app is great it helps me keep everybody in order and to create a smooth operating system so I can get everybody out with ease.

The only dislike I truly have is that it takes a while to get problems sorted out through customer service and that there is no notification there is no email or text message to the business end of the communication if I don’t have my eyes on the app I want to see who is booking or be notified if someone knew his boat

Megan
Megan
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Booksy Witholding Funds

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It offers a payment portal to ensure last minute cancellations and 'no-shows' would still be liable to pay for the artist's time.

Over R10k worth of deposits have not been paid out within the agreed 5 business days. This is a breach of contract and nothing has been done even after enquiry. I have been using Booksy for over 3 weeks and no payout.

Chelsey
Office manager/ dispensing optician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Booksy - good not great for medical office

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Good not great.

I liked the design of the software and it was so convenient to have patients able to book online.

The booking features could be improved. Booksy had limited capabilities when it came to booking families for appointments at our office. We ran into issues with booking children especially. We were required to input an email address for each patient but couldn’t reuse an email for multiple patients, making it very difficult for the patients without email.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for the great feedback! We recently created a new "Family & Friends" function for your clients to make appointments for their children or parents. We hope this solution helps solve the problem you described.

Latoria
Nail Technician (É.-U.)

Perfect Assistant

Commentaires : My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR (Colombie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Commentaires : Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Eduardo
Tatuador (Brésil)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Oque eu penso do BOOKSY

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Em geral é uma ferramenta bastante usada por mim, que dá um ótimo benefício em gestão ao meu negócio.

Gosto da forma de gestão de agendamentos, da plataforma em si, na interface e é prática e simples, e dos recursos que me beneficiam muito no meu negócio de tatuagem..

Eu tenho objeções em relação ao aplicativo, é lento na maioria das vezes, poderiam melhorar muitas coisas...

¿ukasz
¿ukasz
Cybersecurity specialist (Pologne)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Just Easy Booking.

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I think its worth to give it a try if have some bussines that need scheduling and want it to have online.

Booksy is great website , its super easy to make an account and to book yourself anything you need (ex.barber).

Nothing really bad, everything working as it should. Scheduling, booking, reminders. Just fine.

Jillienne
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Setting Appointments

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This is an amazing website to go through when booking appointments with a business.

I dont like that it doesnt necessarily send out reminders.

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy you're enjoying your experience.

Salon owner (É.-U.)

Booksy Review

Commentaires : Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy
Owner/operator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Commentaires : I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle
Business Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Best Software

Commentaires : I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

DESIREE
esthetician (É.-U.)

Great service

Commentaires : besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Independent Barber

Commentaires : Excellent

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

RaChelle
Hairstylist (É.-U.)

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Commentaires : Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Kelsey
Hairstylist (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Abrianna
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Booksy Review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Booksy has been great. It’s a great price for the features it offers and it makes running my business easier for me. Not to mention my clients also like how easy it is to use.

What I like and appreciate most about this software is the mobile access, appointment scheduling, and confirmation/reminders. These are some of the main things about this software that makes it easy not only for me, but for my customers to use.

I do feel calendar sync could be improved. I do like this feature, but I’ve had issues with my appointments not being on my calendar even though someone would schedule their appointment.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for the great feedback! We'd love to hear more about your calendar sync. If it continues to be an issue, please reach out via our 24/7 in-app chat so we can walk you through your setup.

Lisa

Dynamic Booking App

Commentaires : I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay
Salon Owner (É.-U.)

5 Star Rating

How detailed you can make your services.

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

tracy
owner/stylist (Canada)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

so easy in my day to day business

Commentaires : I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal
Owner / Esthetician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for ones who work alone.

Commentaires : My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick

Alternatives envisagées :

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Commentaires : Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin
Art, 11-50 employés

Great Booking System

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability