An excellent forms management tool that keeps getting better

Publié le 15/07/2016
Rick S.
Webmaster
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're going on our second year with SeamlessDocs, and the system has been very positively received by both citizens and staff. Before SeamlessDocs, any City form that required a signature had to be hand delivered, mailed, or faxed. That is steadily becoming a thing of the past as we load our existing Word and PDF forms into SeamlessDocs and turn them into fillable and signable online forms. It saves time for everyone. As the principal form builder, I love the ability to create web-based forms as well. I can build a web form so fast, the staff can hardly believe it. SeamlessDocs is built on the idea of a paper-free office, although that hasn't been realistic for us'at least not yet. Customer service is top notch with highly knowledgeable and friendly staff. The level of care and attention certainly softens the blow when a particular form scenario can't be accommodated. And fortunately, new features keep appearing. SeamlessDocs is very much a growing and improving platform. Getting what you need is sometimes a matter of just waiting a few months. The developers are eager to meet your needs.

Avantages: - Online signatures
- Online payments (no set-up fee, just transaction fees which can be passed on to citizens and result in no expense to you)
- Mobile friendly
- Good value for the money
- Ability to load existing Word/PDF forms into the system (don't have to re-create forms you're used to)
- Ability to gather signatures electronically from one department to the next (Ex. Citizen > Department A > Department B > Department C)
- Customization of forms (easy branding)
- Easy-to-use tools to add form elements and signatures to PDF forms including an "auto-detect fields" feature
- Fast and easy web form creation
- Outstanding customer service
- Features improving and being added regularly

Inconvénients: - Some form requirements are just too complex for SeamlessDocs, so we have not been able to convert everything to the platform
- Loading forms into SeamlessDocs is NOT the quick load-and-go process that it may appear during an online demonstration; to get everything just right, each form requires about 1-4 hours of configuration time
- The back-end database (aka "the pipeline") is not accessible to everyone unless you pay for additional "users," so we rely on staff to print or save the PDF files they receive by email instead of giving them access to the forms through the database
- Some processes have been quite slow in the past, but it is getting better; security is improving as well

Implementing eforms city wide

Publié le 28/04/2015
Mary W.
Digital Communications Coordinator

Commentaires: The cons
--> Some of the terminology is not what one would expect. Ex. "Pipeline" vs database.
--> a few bugs have been found, although it should be noted they were fixed very quickly.
--> The "lobby" loads slowly (approximately 30 seconds), which can be frustrating for a user who is used to working fast.
--> Conditional statements are very important to us, which can not currently be done with this program. Ex. If I click this, then this set of choices are available. If I click another, a different set of choices are available. I have been advised this is potentially coming later this year, which may determine weather or not we renew our service.
--> There have been a few complaints from end users about the printing feature. Work-around for this: I tell them to open the PDF they receive in the email confirmation and print that in stead.
The pros
--> They are highly responsive to customer complaints, inquiries and questions. Everyone from the CTO to the random person answering the phone is knowledgeable, personable, professional and willing to help. In my opinion, this alone makes up for the majority of the cons listed above.
--> Reasonable price. Databases of this complexity can be quite costly because they take A LONG time to build. Considering what we get for the price, it's very reasonable.
--> Willingness to implement new ideas and truly listen to their customers. Ex. when we started authorize.net was not an add-on. We asked for it, we got it. It was that simple. Of course that's not to say every request can be honored and some of ours have not. But if it is within their power, I believe they will do it.
--> The features contained within this database are pretty cool. I would go over them, but your account rep can do a much better job of explaining their product than I can.
Overall, I have been pleased with the product and the company and would highly recommend them to both experienced computer users (like myself) or novices.

Affordable forms management

Publié le 25/01/2019
Mike T.
Purchasing Manager
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This product an affordable forms management system. The workflow is good and the support for electronic signature is a plus.

Avantages: The support of electronic signature in the workflow and approval processing of documents.

Inconvénients: Converting PDF form to Seamless form is not perfect.

Excellent tool

Publié le 11/07/2016
Joshua G.
Administration publique, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: At the City of Boston, we're using SeamlessDocs to overhaul customer interactions on the website. We're trying to make sure that all customer interactions can be conducted online. After comparing several different tools, SeamlessDocs won the competitive bidding process. I'm glad they did, as they've been very flexible to use. We're building a tight integration with our new website and I fully expect it will power most of our forms.

Avantages: - Ability to build web forms *and* make SeamlessDoc pdfs which allowed residents to fill out forms online and match them to each department's process.
- SeamlessDocs make it very easy to integrate into existing departments without disrupting workflows.
- Flexible styling, embedding, and API lets us customize it.

Inconvénients: - Web form tool is not as robust as some others.
- Some integrations that would be nice to have out of the box (like Salesforce) don't exist.

Seamless Docs is the best esign application there is.

Publié le 14/01/2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Seamless Docs allows you to export the data provided by the signers, into an Excel spreadsheet. I have not found any other esign applications that does this. It is very easy to use. If I do run into a snag, their customer service team is superb and very responsive. Seamless Docs has changed their business model and only work with government agencies now. I am so appreciative that they still allow me to be a customer.

STREAMLINE

Publié le 12/10/2016
Erin M.
Human Resources Specialist
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Seamlessdocs to give us a leg up on the paperless world, and make our forms easier for our employees to access. It has been a simple process to get our form created and to go live.

Avantages: Being able to track the process of the form, is the biggest thing for us.

Inconvénients: Not being able to have the person that fills out the document be able to go back and correct information if they need to.

New Generation eSigning Solution

Publié le 08/10/2013
Brent roberts
Source : GetApp
Support client

Commentaires: Unlike other eSigning solutions, SeamlessDocs actually makes the process of uploading and setting up my doc to get signed extremely easy. More importantly, it creates a database of all the information collected from my docs. This way I can go back and search for the price of the proposal I sent to my clients in the past...all on the cloud.

Avantages: Easy to use PDF editor. Lobby with all my documents. Database of all my information collected from my docs. Syncs with GDrive, DropBox, Box. Customer service is amazing.

Inconvénients: Honestly, none.

We are still creating forms, to be used, but overall this is a good concept

Publié le 28/04/2015
Robert M.
Chief Information Officer
Support client

Commentaires: The website seems to be slow, and I have heard all of the servers used are public servers, which is a concern. Otherwise, we like the forms and the options to include internal forms and external forms. I would like pricing to be affordable for an organization for all employees not a per user cost.

Wow Software

Publié le 23/04/2018
Shriya C.
Account Manager
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: First software which is designed for government to go paperless and provide better online services to the staff and citizens.It creates web form from scratch and transform their PDF documents into the online services.

Inconvénients: So far I really like this software. I didn't find it easy to use, its a bit complicated software for beginners.