15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Routific

Routific optimise vos itinéraires, vous fait gagner du temps et facilite la vie des entreprises de livraison.

En savoir plus sur Routific

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes.

Routific - Notes

4,9

Routific a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 127 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Routific ?

Ricardo
Ricardo
CEO (Équateur)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Routific

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been pretty good with Routific, would recommend the product to a colleague

We like the ability to load routes using a template

We think that the live tracking feature should be a standard and not an addon.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know our customer team has been able to assist you effectively. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from us.

Hamu
DESPATCH MANAGER (Australie)
Construction, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great value for money!!!!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Has been a godsend since choosing this platform to roll out across my Despatch Department. It has taken what I used to spend one day doing and turned it into a 5 minute task. My business has also enjoyed the fact that they can now see every order out for delivery on a specific day, where as previously, they would have to call me and I would call a driver and then relay that information back to them. Customer notifications has also been a godsend. I now only have to deal with one or two calls per day, where I would previously spend approximately half a day talking to customers. The value for money and customer support have been second to none. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Ease of use. Great customer support. Detailed Analytics. Cost vs Value. Customer notification integration. Time savings. Value add features

If I had to rate something down, it would be that the new Routific (Beta) reoptimizes. already optimized routes when dropping a new order on to a route.

Rebecca

Prepped by Bec LOVES Routific

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I LOVE ROUTIFIC. From the customer support, customer service, onboarding, ease of use for myself, ease of use for the drivers, and ease of use for my customers receiving real time updates for thier orders. It was an absolute gamechanger.

I love how convenient it was to keep tracking of my drivers and thier deliveries. Delivery Sundays were always pretty stressful and Routific helped eliminate a lot of that burden.

The only con was that I was unable to track my drivers from my mobile device. I was able to with a tablet, but that was a bit cumbersome. I know the Beta Routific offers this, but I never transitioned into the Beta.

la semaine dernière

We are so glad to work and support small businesses like yours. We are so inspired by your ambition and awesome-ness!

Cristina
Guest Services Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

Commentaires : The faster routes for the job.

How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

il y a 7 ans

Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

Jonathan
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Routific for occasional use by a non-profit

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Extremely easy user interface. I needed to generate optimized routes for 20-40 drivers and 500 addresses. I was able to do this without having to trudge through a lot of other features that I didn't need. The routes were generated quickly, and were very drivable. For output I used the spreadsheet that shows all routes and all stops per route. This was perfect for me because the drivers didn't want to get routes over their phones via a dedicated app or a list of hot links to feed into Google Maps. It was easy to go into Settings and customize my optimization criteria. The Routific staff that I corresponded with were extremely friendly and helpful, which made the whole experience a real pleasure

I wish I could have gotten the "solution" spreadsheet with a separate tab for each driver (in addition to the main overall tab that I already got), plus a simple pdf of stop addresses for each driver. I wish the free trial allowed more than 20 drivers, although I understand that Routific would have raised the limit for me if I had really pressed.

CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Slick, clean, easy to use routing software

Commentaires : Our restaurant started delivering a large number of meals for a government program due to COVID-19. We were not prepared for the logistical challenge. At the beginning, we were trying to split up the addresses in Excel by city, print out spreadsheets with addresses for drivers, check off what had been completed, canceled, or rescheduled, take notes, etc. It was a disaster. It was impossible to organize, leaving us with little idea of who delivered what, where, or when. This didn't last long though. I love technology and started looking for a solution. Stumbling upon Routific was a godsend. One look at the website and I could tell that it's a disrupter. After creating an account to do the trial period, I uploaded all the stops and created optimized routes for my drivers in minutes. The UI is so good that it makes everything feel approachable. It isn't intimidating. Deployment for my drivers was almost too easy. Seeing my drivers proceed efficiently on their routes, add photos and notes when necessary, then being left with an easy-to-digest record of deliveries was pure bliss. Enabling customer notifications so my recipients know when to expect their meal delivery (and not needing to call us night and day) was just the cherry on top. Bottom line, it's made a really complex job (dividing, optimizing, and distributing routes to drivers) not only simple, but enjoyable. It's been reliable and easy to use in all aspects. Honestly, it's a work of art.

My favorite feature about Routific is how easy is it to dispatch routes to drivers. For a brand new driver, all they have to do is install the app on their phone. After that, Routific sends a text message with a link that opens the route automatically in the app. For dispatchers working with tech-impaired employees, this is a life-saver! You don't have to create accounts for them or share passwords or anything like that. The driver app is also attractive with a clean and intuitive UI. It's easy for people to learn to use. As a dispatcher, the web UI is clean and attractive. It feels lightweight even though it's doing a lot. Creating a route with multiple drivers and quite a few stops, especially when there are unique situations, is complex--however, Routific makes it about as easy as I can imagine it being. It is very flexible, allowing for lots of changes and variables, and it handles it all easily. It's nice that the driver app allows drivers to use the navigation app of their choice (Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps). Not only does it allow for the possibility of superior navigation, but it is also one less thing to teach the driver. The customer notifications are incredibly easy to setup and they work very well.

As great as the software is, it does get expensive quickly. In fact, for a small business, it's about as expensive as I think we could take, especially with its per vehicle pricing model. I think maybe plans that included a certain number of vehicles might make more sense. Also, the pricing for customer notifications feels exorbitant. It starts at $16 (annual plan, $19 for monthly), which might be reasonable alone, but that price is per vehicle. If you have a few active vehicles on your delivery route, you'll be paying a steep cost for those text messages. This really should be a flat fee service I think. Feature-wise, my main complaint would be in regard to customer notifications--you can only choose SMS only or email only. If you need to mix and match notifications because some stops can't receive SMS notifications and others don't have emails, you're out of luck. Secondarily, while you can see the location of drivers in real-time, Routific does not seem to show the routes that drivers actually took, along with speeds and related data. There have been times when that would have been helpful. It also doesn't seem to provide GPS data to verify the location when the driver marks a delivery completed.

Joel
IT and Operations Manager (Australie)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product.

Commentaires : We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use.
3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs.
Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information. The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

Marino
CEO (Islande)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Great route planner for SME

In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

Jonathan
Owner (Panama)

Made my deliveries 3x more productive

Commentaires : Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

Owner/Logistics/sales (Canada)

Efficiency and Increased Delivery numbers

Commentaires : Overall Routific has been easy to use. It works well with our order system and is affordable for our small business. I like the visual representation of the stops. It allows at a glance understanding of how the day is progressing.

I like the customer notifications. Allows us to do faster drops and means more deliveries a day. I like the ease of rescheduling or cancelling deliveries.

I would like to send different notification messages to different types of customers. being able to assign 2 different messages to specific customers would be a bonus I would like to use coordinates more. making it easier to enter coordinates into the "add a stop" quickly would be extremely beneficial as we serve many rural areas without addresses.

Kota
Data Specialist (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Well-designed and fully featured products

5,0 l’année dernière

Our nonprofit organization has been using Routific for the past few years to regularly deliver food packages to families in need. Each dispatch, we need to manage 100+ delivery recipients as well as dozens of drivers. Planning the delivery routes manually would be challenging, but thanks to Routific we are able to create efficient routes very quickly. Inputting driver and stop information is quite simple, as it can import from spreadsheets. In addition, we have used the API features to integrate Routific with our internal spreadsheets and automate our dispatch process even further. Routific also automatically validates address data and highlights possible errors, which is very helpful as our data can be quite messy at times. The driver app is also easy to use, and we have received positive feedback from our drivers. The integration with mapping apps helps them navigate their routes, and we are also able to track their delivery success and performance afterwards to identify any areas for improvement.

We haven't run into any issues with Routific, and it's been a great fit for our organization's needs.

Matt
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Routing beer around the city

Incredible product and so intuitive and easy to use with our current systems. A simple export from our software and quickly uploads into Routific.

Traffic estimates can be off sometimes leading to longer days but we've been able to make adjustments to fix for that.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your kind review, Matt. We're working on better traffic estimates in our next release!

Daniel
Solution Consultant (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Simple and Scalable route planning software that saves you time

Commentaires : Simple to setup, simple to use. Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.

Routific is really easy to use, especially when uploading addresses via csv. We went for a 'simple' integration approach of exporting orders from our website into csv and importing them into routific. Only brand new addresses (that aren't even on google maps yet) had a bit of difficulty - but for context, it's about 10 in every 2000 deliveries we made where we had to manually adjust those addresses. Overall, super pleasant app!

Main missing feature would be the ability to have multiple users without needing to share a single login. And then the other feature that would be nice would be the ability to 'drop' addresses onto the map without having to rely on the address search function.

Douglas
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés

I never give 5 stars...

Commentaires : Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

Hallel
CBO (Israël)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

great service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : great experience in terms of product and support

The routing is great and the support of the company is amazing - highly recommended

Nothing special to say here. We are very satisfied

l’année dernière

Great to hear you're happy with Routific!

Jen
Director (Australie)
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés

Game-changer for small scale food distribution and food relief org.

Commentaires : Brilliant. Love it. And...to top it off every bit of correspondence we've had with the Routific HQ has been fast, responsive and generous. Go team!

We love this software and are constantly discovering other capabilities that allow us to scale and manage constant changing variables (e.g. different drivers, destinations, loads, etc.). This software was a game changer for us in the Covid response. We were able to grow quickly - 6-fold in terms of capacity to distribute low cost/no cost food to four local suburbs.

It would be great to see this software integrated with the Open Food Network online platform. It could really catapult small-scale food producers, farmers and food hubs to aggregate, distribute and transport their produce and goods quickly and efficiently to markets and consumers. In writing this...it was only that we had to do quite a bit of back end work on spreadsheets to make them integrate better with the Routific format.

Nat
President (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Commentaires : I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand. High quality and rapid response to help requests. No unnecessary features. Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style. Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge. Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline) Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Joel
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Route

Commentaires : I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Adam
Fruit and veg delivery company (R.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Commentaires : Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Commentaires : Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Laurence
Maitre D'Hotel (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Friendly user

Commentaires : Really good. Best routing app so far

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Heather
Director, Resource Development (Canada)

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

Marian
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11–50 employés

Excellent Software for Route Optimisation

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Routific has been very positive.
I especially appreciate when the support staff is professional, friendly and prompt with their attention to your questions.

As someone with a background in software design, I give Routific 5 stars. The user interface is excellent, the navigation in the software is intuitive, and the manual is well designed and helpful. The software developers are very good at what they do. I also liked the live demo which allowed me to see Routific in action and to ask questions.

I haven't found anything to dislike about the software and, based on my experience so far, I don't expect I will.

la semaine dernière

I am so glad we have been able to help you with your routing. It's always a pleasure to connect with our users. Thank you for the review!

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Great delivery route optimization and tracking.

Commentaires : We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

Very easy to use and saves us time and money by optimizing our deliveries.

Would like to see driver tracking on the mobile app.

Swier
Account Manager (Pays-Bas)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Best routing app

5,0 il y a 6 mois

- Great route optimization by 1.000+ orders a day - Easy to edit routes - Very easy upload functionality

- No communication directly to the customer from the app

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your review! We've heard from our users that communicating to the customer is important from within our app. We will be sure to log your feedback as well.