15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ERPAG

ERPAG est un service ERP cloud qui couvre tous les processus métier pour les petites et moyennes entreprises.

En savoir plus sur ERPAG

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

ERPAG - Notes

ERPAG a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 316 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ERPAG ?

Felix
Agronomie (Bénin)
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 3 mois

C'est un logiciel de gestion de commande, d'inventaire et même la facturation. Il ouvre tous les processus métiers des petites et moyennes entreprises en gérant des stocks et des commandes en temps normal recommandé. Il exécute les commandes en s'occupant aussi d'impression d'étiquettes cloud et les différentes marques de stock.

Chez ERPAG il n'y a pas un commentaire négatif que je peux lui apporter car il est utile dans son domaine précis.

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Commentaires : We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Louise
Accounts and Office Manager (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Great System

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Having had free trials of other software, ERPAG was the best and most cost effective out of all of them. We initially paid monthly whilst we evaluated whether it would work for our company and then we went ahead and paid for a yearly subscription. In the time we have had ERPAG, we have made it work for our company to the best of our abilities. The only way we would get better is to have a bespoke system made for us which would prove too costly. Being a small company, ERPAG works great for us and we would recommend it to anyone.

It is really easy to use and someone with no or little experience with similar systems would be able to understand it. When we have an issue, it's great that we can chat with an advisor to sort it out. When we needed something changing, they did this without a fuss and roled it out for everyone to use. It also integrates with our accounts software so we do not have to duplicate work.

Nothing really. I have managed to learn the system with relative ease.

Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2–10 employés

ERPAG Lacking Support

Commentaires : Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Chance
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great software for the money

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

1. Lot traceability is super easy. 2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs. 2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager (Singapour)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Laura
Laura
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Commentaires : So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Perfect software for small companies

Commentaires : Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Thomas
owner (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best for my small business.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am moving up from an older MRP system (miniMRP). ERPAG provides all functionality at a great price.

All the features and functionality I need. The price is the best I have seen considering the scope of the software.

Training videos. They are informative but hard to watch. The sound varies from video to video. Too robotic.

Bryan
EVP- Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11–50 employés

Well worth the money and time investment

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it has been fantastic. It has really streamlined several of our processes. We are a small, growing company and I feel that this software has helped us grow (and understand where our growth is coming from).

Ease of use, Cost, Customer service is fantastic.

There are a few small limitations building reports but nothing that is a deal breaker for us.

Srivishnu
Doctor (Inde)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

As it had got free trial which was a highlight for me to continue with ERPAG.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Free Trial and the way the software helps me seamlessly connect through other departments.

A little efforts to know the software in the begining

Bryan
Sales Manager (Singapour)
Import/Export, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Product with a good price tag

Commentaires : So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Abbey
Chief Operating Officer (Afrique du Sud)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Commentaires : I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Louise
Director (Australie)
Meubles, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Calin
CEO (Roumanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most. Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-) Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt. Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one. ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on. ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work. Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

Jane
CFO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Outstanding customer support

Commentaires : The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

craig
director (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like. The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Mohammad
Engineering Manager (Arabie saoudite)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

ERP for Manufacturers

5,0 il y a 4 mois

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

François
Président (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Straight to the Point

Commentaires : Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Grant
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

Commentaires : a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms. Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Duane
Director (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

Seems great so far

Commentaires : Experience has been very good - easy to use, great value for money, and does what I need it to do - manage inventory, purchasing and production planning.

Extremely comprehensive especially for the money. Most software at theis price that promises to do all these things, probably actually doesn't! Or has many bugs. But Erpag seems to deliver on all the features it promises. It fits perfectly into a category for businesses that are not ready for the expense or learning curves of the big guns in ERP. There's nothing else on the market that I've found that fills that middle ground. It's all either too simple, or too expensive and complicated.

Documentation could definitely be better. Most functions are fairly easy to understand if you learn by trial and error setting it up. But there are some parts that could use a little more formal explaining.

Gonzalo
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Congratulations!!!!

Commentaires : Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team. The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Kuang li
CEO (Taïwan)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Commentaires : Money saved and good enough.

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR (Tanzanie)

Fantastic

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR (Tanzanie)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

MUST USE SOFTWARE

Commentaires : BEST SOFTWARE

Manufacturing made seemless, the quick sale pos is relentless and very easy to use.

The software has no accounts, but on the postive side you can link to quick books.