Avis clients sur FreshBooks

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur FreshBooks

Solution en ligne intuitive de facturation et de suivi du temps, disponible à partir de 15 $/mois. Utilisée par plus de 10 millions de personnes.

En savoir plus sur FreshBooks

3 612 avis affichés

Cadre lean manufacturing
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 09/02/2020

"Outil puissant"

Commentaires: Il vraiment un outil puissant pour nous aider à lire et apprendre des choix

Avantages: L'avantage est que il facilite les choix et les tâches et claire a manipulé

Inconvénients: Inconvénients c'est que ça demande du temps pour fa

• Publié le 09/02/2020
Frank N.
Producer
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"I wish I could rate it higher than a 10"

Commentaires: Switching to it from one of those other software packages was one of the most liberating experiences of my career.

Avantages: It was so easy to add and remove third party apps if and when they were needed.Plus, there were lots of options for third party apps that I could plug in or switch out as needed.

Inconvénients: It never once made me a cup of coffee. I know that sounds like a weird joke but that's pretty much the only thing that it couldn't do for me.

• Publié le 09/09/2019
Mogne julio N.
Costumer Service and other
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2021

"Usable apparatus limitless assets"

Commentaires: Extraordinary "interface", it makes my work a lot simpler and significantly more powerful. It is actually an extraordinary item. It has a ton of value. It makes the assistance for the client more open, obviously I need to attempt a bit, however to utilize it, yet nothing better than the application I used to build up my business to create with me. Compromise with the bank works distantly, charging and different assets. As far as I might be concerned, it is an absolutely present day apparatus obviously that can generally improve.

Avantages: The variety of highlights that makes it available by any utility on the off chance that you need to put forth a great deal of attempt, history of past deals.

Inconvénients: I'm a major enthusiast of Freshbooks and I prescribe it to everybody. The Modern interface and utility highlights can be a disadvantage for clients who might not have yet built up their test levels.

• Publié le 20/02/2021
Beebek A.
Lecturer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2021

"Why FreshBooks?"

Commentaires: Satisfactory overall experience with FreshBooks

Avantages: FreshBooks is very suitable invoice management application for startup based companies. The software supports invoicing, and what I especially enjoyed was estimating, which is essential for individual customers to estimate and for projects.

Inconvénients: Accounting functionalities are not so good in FreshBooks

• Publié le 01/02/2021
Managing Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"No Two-Factor Authentication - Very bad overall security"

Commentaires: Freshbooks has been in business for years but does not have a basic Two-Factor Authentication feature to prevent hackers from gaining unauthorized access to customers' accounts. Not having this feature borders on negligence. This is a basic standard feature that other cloud accounting software XERO and Quickbooks have had for years. Not having two-factor authentication is alarmingly bad because tens of thousands of Freshbooks customers are trusting Freshbooks with a ton sensitive company data about their finances, customers, bank information, credit card processor information, and prospects etc into Freshbooks. If hackers get a password, they can easily access this valuable information because there is no two-factor authentication to stop them from getting in. Does Freshbooks take customer security seriously? Apparently not. I emailed them about this dangerous lack of basic security features and as of December 2019 Freshbooks says there is no plan to add two factor authentication in the future. Their answer as the same as it was when I wrote them in 2018 about this problem. Their answer was that they would pass this suggestion along to their programmers so they can give it future consideration.

Avantages: Ease of use and straightforward, simple interface. Easy invoicing.

Inconvénients: Freshbooks lacks all of these industry standard security features: No Two-Factor Authentication at login. No IP address blocking to prevent certain IP addresses from logging in my account. No log/audit showing when I last logged in and out of the account. No forced internet timeout/log out when the account has been left untouched for a while.
This is standard on other online accounting software and is used by most banks as a security feature.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par FreshBooks le 20/12/2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I certainly understand where you're coming from regarding features like two-factor authentication. While my colleague that you spoke with recently is correct that this isn't a feature we currently offer, I have flagged your feedback for our Product Team to review directly. This is a team we have a FreshBooks who reviews and gathers customer feedback for issues and concerns like what you've raised.

If there's any other feedback you wish to provide, please don't hesitate to reach our to our Support Team at 1-866-303-6061 Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST or support@freshbooks.com. ^DM

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 10/12/2019
Tường V.
Banque, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2020

"This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very profession"

Commentaires: We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Avantages: Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Inconvénients: FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

• Publié le 30/10/2020
Wesley W.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"Tons of Features and Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Fresh Books is a must have for businesses that want to simplify their accounting software. My team loved all the options and great support. I will be recommending this software to my business colleagues.

Avantages: There is so many features that any one at any level can use. The pricing options definitely made this a great purchase item to help my business.

Inconvénients: It could have some more options on customizing reports.

• Publié le 17/11/2020
Financial Accountant
Comptabilité, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2020

"FreshBooks - a software program that really puts the freshness its doing invoicing"

Commentaires: I do the invoicing for my husband on this and quite frankly its so easy to use that he can now do it himself. I honestly like the user-friendliness and the fact that you can add online payment methods and send off the invoice straight to client.

Avantages: Ease of use and integration from pc to mobile. The fact that i could copy repetitive invoices and projects saved me a lot of time as well. Availability by the touch of a button

Inconvénients: trial ended too soon... but was worth it! because I purchased the full version.

• Publié le 21/11/2020
Daniel F.
attorney -owner
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/11/2020

"This is a great small business accounting program"

Commentaires: Set up was a little daunting, but I was able to make it work. The price is great. Worth playing with. The program is going to get better, they always do, and I like affordable. Businesses are getting hit with more and more subscription services, and affordability is key as they add up quickly. Anything I can do to lessen overhead is key to taking the $ home versus spending it on software or applications.

Avantages: The program is very intuitive. Accounting programs or software can be difficult to review because you are basically using a program that ensures the books' left side matches the right side. However, this program gives you more. The program supports invoicing, and what I really liked was estimating, which is important to forecast and for projects for specific clients. It is really flexible for the small business, and switching from Quickens was easy as my accountant supports both when they do the summaries. A must-have for the small business. Using it for our small farm. Works great.

Inconvénients: Set up can be difficult, and the dashboard could use some updating to include easier to reach functions. Dashboards are such an important feature, and I bet it improves over time. Quarterly taxes are not included, but I am ok since I only use it for a tiny farm. Someone who wants to use this for a larger company would have to use both the program and their accountant. For my larger firm, I use an accountant as a CYA anyway, so perhaps that is why it isn't used.

• Publié le 30/11/2020
Kieran W.
Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

"Great software"

Commentaires: Overall great

Avantages: It is simple and easy to use. It's not over-packed with features and the dashboard shows a great overview of how your business is doing.

Inconvénients: I fit in a bit of a grey area when it comes to the software and sit right in between the two tiers. The next level is way more than I want to spend money-wise, and the one I'm on is too limited.

Shane M.
director
Banque, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2021

"2021's top accounting website"

Avantages: first and for most you cant beat getting a 30 day free trial, plus freshbook offers partial payments unlike other websites.

Inconvénients: basically if you dont use all of freshbooks features as intended.'which is pretty expensive'. ypu will be left with just a few choice features which are only benifical if you have a low client count.

• Publié le 18/01/2021
Stergios B.
Farmer
Agriculture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"Easy payments"

Commentaires: It has free and premium users for simple payments

Avantages: It’s very easy for small companies payments are very simple

Inconvénients: Very simple payments you can use the premium account for more simple

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Heather M.
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Easy no nonsense accounting platform"

Commentaires: I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Avantages: FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

Ryan C.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper"

Commentaires: I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have. I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks. From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better. I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business. My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Avantages: Pretty much everything. The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Inconvénients: The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks. I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Brad M.
Creative Head
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Accounting for dummies"

Commentaires: Overall I cant fault the product and would definitely recommend it to any business owner. The only thing I wish was possible, is to pay in my local currency for budgeting purposes.

Avantages: I started using Freshbooks when I was given the opportunity to start a company in the wedding industry. At the time I had no idea what I was doing when it came to bookkeeping but FreshBooks made it easy to manage. What I loved about the software was the journey I followed, from Quotation to final invoice. The ability to send the quote/invoice with a simple click streamlined my business process. I eventually had to hand over when I couldn't handle the load, and because of the intuitive software, it was an simple handover. When I needed a report, i didn't have to wait for it to come from my bookkeeper, I just jumped online and got what I needed quickly and easily. Oh the cherry on the cake was the app. I used to showcase at trade-shows so the app allowed me to draw up an invoice and email the client without leaving the booth, or needing my laptop.

Inconvénients: The price point was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially in an economy where the $ is much stronger than my local currency. The fluxuating market made budgeting a nightmare, and when getting a start up off the ground, every cent counts. While I could work around that, the one thing I disliked was the fact that one could go back and edit invoices/quotes post creation. I have since learnt that this is a big no no, but at the time I was non the wiser. I unfortunately lost money due to this, as many cash sales invoices were edited, and the balance pocketed.

• Publié le 19/06/2020