En savoir plus sur Zoho Expense

Automatisez le reporting des frais de déplacement et des notes de frais, rationalisez les approbations, gagnez en visibilité et en contrôle.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Expense

The mobile app and the ease of set-up and use of most features. If I have questions customer support responds in a reasonable time-frame.

There is a steep learning curve and the concept of reports is a bit unclear for junior staff. Occasionally the app stops working.

Zoho Expense - Notes

Zoho Expense a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 815 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Expense ?

romain
Conseil marketing (France)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Suivi et gestion des dépenses

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Logiciel très pratique dans le quotidien pour gérer et suivre ces dépenses proffessionelles de façon simple et efficace

Suivi et gestion simplifiée pour les dépenses professionnelles, la visibilité sur les remboursements en cours est fluide et l’enregistrement des dépenses est facile à réaliser

Pas de fonctionnalités manquantes, celles ci sont suffisantes pour mon quotidien et l’utilisation professionnelle

Lawrent
Lawrent
owner (France)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

efficient and secure tool for managing travel expenses

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Zoho Expense is a great solution for us to track our expenses. It is easy to use and has many features that make it stand out among others in its category, such as integration with other apps and programs, security, and ease of use on all devices.

The app can be accessed from any device, which makes it convenient to use on the go.The app's dashboard provides easy access to reports for all employees so that everyone can quickly see what they've spent their money on each month (or year). The app uses 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your data and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with Google Authenticator. Zoho Expense also automates expense reporting. The app can automatically capture receipts from your phone and categorize transactions based on spending patterns. Zoho Expense is easy to use. It's intuitive, which makes it a breeze to take pictures of your receipts and track mileage.

Just to be picky, the only downside I found was the price which might be an issue for smaller businesses who are looking at this option but still want something similar. However, the app is worth every penny.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager (Tunisie)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Pretty Cool Expense Management Platform

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience using Zoho Expense. It has made managing expenses much easier and more organized. The only downside is occasional issues with the mobile app.

I have been using Zoho Expense for several months now, and I am extremely impressed with how user-friendly and efficient it is. The ability to easily track and report expenses has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

One downside I have experienced with Zoho Expense is that the mobile app can be a bit buggy and laggy at times.

Tracy
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Design, 2-10 employés

Great tool to track and store receipts

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love the idea of being able to easily capture my receipts and have them backed up and integrated with my Zoho Books. I did find it a little bit tricky to use and I did end up duplicating expenses that I was unable to rectify - not on the app or on my Zoho Books. So perhaps find some vides on how to use it correctly before it causes a problem in your accounts

I love how easy it is to capture reciepts and expenses and that it links up to my Zoho Books so it only needs to be captured once. I love the approval feature for employees and the reimbursements too - it just makes admin much easier.

As a beginner, I found it a bit tricky to use. I am not an accountant and am just starting to manage my business accounts better, and I just found that the jargon of the software was not that straightforward. I ended up with a problem on my main Zoho Books because of logging the receipts incorrectly and some were duplicated which caused some confusion.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Tracy, Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We would like to provide you with an in depth training to make use of Zoho Expense more effectively. Also, we would be going through the configurations that you have done and make sure that everything is properly set up. Please send an email to <support@zohoexpense.com> with more details so that we can get in touch with you. Awaiting your response. Regards, Nikhil Raj T - Zoho Expense

Tina
Director of Sales (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Life Saver

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : By using the app, I automatically take pictures of receipts when getting them. No more procrastination inputting at the end of the week. I don't miss any receipts and they are in order by date, so accounting can match to the credit card charges. This is saving time and sometimes trees. A lot of hotel receipts are emailed directly to my business email. I'm able to go on website and attach these receipts into the report saving paper. Very easy to do. You can never get back time. Time is money and this saves me a lot of it.

When my previous provider discontinued their service, I was in a panic. I immediately started searching and reading reviews. Zoho Expense was the closest I could find to support my needs. The cost was very reasonable, and the app is easy to use. It was important for me to be able to have access to an app that stored receipt photos and giving me a comment section where I could explain what each expense was for. Their app was self-explanatory easy to use, and the website allows you to review all information compiled on the app making changes, if necessary, before submitting.

The only downside I have experienced is when taking photos on the app, the photo store to my phone. There might be an easy fix to this, but I haven't had time to try. I just go and delete all the photos once my expenses have been submitted.

Alternatives envisagées : Expensify

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense : They no longer offered the service. They contacted me in July and stated they were discontinuing this service. I could switch to their new service, but it was for large groups, and I was the only employee using it.

Logiciel antérieur : SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : It was their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and helped with all my questions. The cost was within the allotted budget my company allows. The app was also a factor. It was very clear and easy to use.

Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great Product & Easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Zoho Expense fits out needs perfectly. We needed something that we could use for expense reporting and reimbursing employees. Zoho Expense allows us to create all the approval flows we need and has an easy to use app for our entire team.

The QBO integration pulls in your exact account names which employees outside of finance don't need to see this, so we just created our own categories for expenses and then can code them accordingly. Otherwise, the software works great and we have not had any issues so far.

Morne
Systems Admin (Afrique du Sud)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

Very good and not expensive

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Zoho is fantastic, user friendly, and the customer service is very good

More affordable than the competitionMore features out of the box

None to be honest, I just love Zoho, they are very good

Alternatives envisagées : Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense : More features and better pricing

Logiciel antérieur : Xero

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Better features, better integration capabilities

Catherine
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Onboarding is Simple with Zoho Expense

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Going from a manual receipt collection and reconciliation process to the Zoho Expense software that captures all of our receipts and card feeds directly has significantly improved our monthly credit card reconciliations. The interface has been easy for our employees to understand and submit their reports! Overall, the onboarding process was one of the smoothest experiences we've had with bringing on a new tool/software.

Implementation of Zoho was incredibly easy and training took almost no time due to how user friendly the interface is. This is only our second month reconciling our credit card to the expenses and receipts tracked in Zoho but the difference from manual collection and reconciliation to Zoho has been a game-changer for us. Additionally, the ability to export receipts as a single PDF report as well as an Excel file with our own GL accounts has saved the Finance team hours.

We had a little bit of trouble initially setting up our card feeds, but Zoho was very helpful in getting us back on the right track. It is also sometimes difficult to understand where all of the different settings can be changed from due to the number of options.

Alternatives envisagées : Expensify et SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : We had a lot of trouble getting other companies to even respond to what we were looking for. Zoho not only responded and walked us through a demo, but ultimately had everything we were hoping for within a great price range.

Thomas
Thomas
Partner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Zoho Expense

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our new organization needed to start tracking expenses quickly. Done!

Fast and easy to setup and configure for new users

Some interface buttons and links were not intuitive, but they were fine once I became accustomed to where to look

Alternatives envisagées : Expensify

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : More focused product with a clean design and friendly price points.

Victor
Victor
CEO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Perfect fit for small businesses and already zoho users

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

An intuitive, easy-to-use expense management system. It allows users to quickly and easily track expenses, submit claims for reimbursement and generate reports. Additionally, Zoho Expense integrates with other Zoho making it easier and seamless to manage finances across the entire organization.

If you want to integrate it outside Zoho Suite platform it could be a gruesome task.

Alternatives envisagées : Emburse Spend, Holded, SAP Concur et Okticket

Jose Andrés
Partner (Espagne)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Profesional App also for small Consulting Companies.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Just started and very quickly taking control of main features. Expenses under control and with connection to other ZOHO apps.

Clear view. Linked to other ZOHO Apps. Very good tool for receipt uploading and project expenses management.Really great assistance and problem solving services.

May be some related VAT values depending on the country.

Daniel
Financial Administrator/Treasurer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

User-Friendly and Intuitive

Commentaires : Zoho provides us with a good tool for categorizing and approving credit-card and reimbursement transactions.

The software has been adopted well by our users, who say that they find it easy to use.

The export function creates a file that has formatting that is incompatible with our existing ERP solution. Also, while expenses can be split among multiple categories, they cannot be split among multiple departments and funds.

Alternatives envisagées : Emburse Certify Expense

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense : Expensify was not as user-friendly, it didn't provided a link to our Regions Visa cards, and the Expensify credit-card does not work at Walmart/Sams Club.

Logiciel antérieur : Expensify

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Better compatibility with our current processes.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense. We're happy to know that you find the application user-friendly and intuitive. With regard to the export function, kindly reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com so we can understand your requirements better and assist you with developing a custom solution if required. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

CEO (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Perfect for beginners to advanced users

Commentaires : I really liked it but the features could work better. For example the invoices look mint and the editor is great but editing line options on the invoice was difficult to find. I thought that when doing each invoice it may be an idea to either show your input into it in real time or allow you to edit the template with your input in real time. I would prefer inputting directly into the invoice template than the system back end.

I like the access to various apps that support each other and fully integrate

You have to learn a lot of it yourself and it can be time consuming to setup.

Melissa
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Awesome so far

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, a very nice experience.

We are using this tool mainly for corporate credit card reconciliation and employee expense reimbursements. For those uses, this tool is great. It took a while for Visa to get the direct credit card feeds implemented, but once they did, everything seems to be working great. I do a bit of manual work to get the reports imported to Sage 50, but it is not a huge burden considering the cost savings!

It would be nice to be able to split expenses by a set percentage. Right now you have to calculate manually. No big deal, but it would be a nice additional feature. I don't like that once a credit card has transactions that are "expensed", you can not delete the card. You just have to mark it as inactive.

Alternatives envisagées : Fyle

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense : Major cost savings

Logiciel antérieur : Expensify

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Zoho offered direct feed integration with Visa (Bank of America Merrill Lynch)

Wesley
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Automated Expense Solution

Commentaires : So far fairly impressed with the expense system. My goal is to try and automate the expense portion wherever I can. It looked to me like this system will allow me to do some of this. Going forward I hope they continue to work with automation and allow even easier of review/approve/submit features.

A lot of automation built in that helps with building expense reports. Generation of data built off scanned in receipt. Email integration Extension integration to scan a receipt

Found a few bug's where the support was very quick at responding and working on resolutions. (Fixed 1 and working on 2nd) Would like the ability to customize expense report and see less "white space".

Alternatives envisagées : Expensify

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Currently as a single owner the price was right. As a 1 man shop it is important to find a good system without spending a lot.

Kate
Kate
Director (R.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

There isn't anything that Zoho doesn't cover!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Being able to report expenses from a mobile device is really helpful!

Zoho Expense is a brilliant tool to add onto Zoho Books and having used Zoho in a previous role, I am looking forward to using Projects and other modules which will help our business run smoothly!

Getting it set up as I am not a software developer but the Zoho team make it very easy!

Alternatives envisagées : Dext Prepare

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : I like the integration across the Zoho products

Stephen
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Always Improving

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used Zoho products in the past. They are always improving and developing. This app meets my needs for the moment but I am definitely looking forward to seeing it improved.

The mobile receipt capturing and auto scan features are great. Processing is fast.

Running/exporting reports or searching for certain items is very difficult. I don't always get what I'm looking for or have to alter it later. The workflow of the app/site could be better, there are some crossovers and gaps that don't work well. Merging of duplicate receipts, merchants, and categories specifically. It would be nice to integrate online banking and credit cards for receipt verification purposes.

Alternatives envisagées : Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Receipts auto-scan speed. I didn't need all of the functions of Quickbooks at the time. I also didn't want a poor quality free expense app with less features.

CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Where have you been all of my (business) life?

What I like most about Zoho Expense is that it has transformed my expense handling for my multi-office business by making it more efficient to process AND by treating our employees better. It's a win-win all around. I also love that we can handle our per diems through the system as that has always been a challenge in my company.

So far, I have not found any areas that I would say are "missing" for us.

il y a 2 ans

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and share your experience. We're glad to hear that Zoho Expense has transformed the expense reporting process for you and your employees. If you have any queries or assistance required, do feel free to write to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Cory
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Great value for a small business

Commentaires : We our very happy with our decision to implement Zoho. The pricing model is great for a small business and the setup is quick and easy.

The software is feature rich, especially for the price point. Our users find the software easy to use after minimal training which keeps our human resources free for other projects.

The only "issue" that our users have is the fact that the date format is in standard international and as far as we can determine there is not a way to convert to a US date format. It isn't a problem, just an irritation.

Alternatives envisagées : SAP Concur et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : We choose Zoho because of the cost and ease of use.

Maribel
Restaurants, Auto-entrepreneur

Zoho has met my needs

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I'm a fan no doubt. But definitely needs improvement on the AI receipt Auto Scan to be a top product. I still have to figure out the integration and improved export of data. Need to automate as much as possible.

Install: Easy to install and start up. Learning curve was minimal (but I have many years of finance systems experience, so I'm not sure if it would have been easy for those with no experience). Mobile app: The ease of mobile input. Great features, easy enough to figure it out without help. Smart layout. There are excellent help instructions available online. Desktop software: Easy to move around and find what you need. Love how you can jump to details from relevant screens. Can't get lost, you can always figure your way back from the convenient side bar. Good basic analytics. Edit functions are everywhere, so that's convenient too. Overall, I'm clearly a fan.

Mobile auto scan needs improvement. Although the scanning was helpful, it no doubt saved me lots of manual input time. The scanner picked up info, not even my eyes could see! But... 1- Doesn't pick up the name of vendor most of the time. Manual input required. 2- Auto scan AI categorization is clunky. Picks up at the vendor level, so assigns the same category to every item on the receipt, which is unrealistic. Should be at the line item, AI can learn through history and provide an accurate auto scanning feature worth paying for (significant $ upgrade for unlimited auto scans, expect it should scan better!). 3-It would also get data misaligned. The item description aligned to the wrong amount. So I had to fix quite a few mobile receipt scans. 4- Would get confused and pick up the line item description (example: price per unit) and create a new line item. So I have to do some clean-up on that too before submission. 5- Auto scans have a waiting period. So not in real-time. Thats inconvenient, especially since I'm not sure how long it takes. So have to keep checking. Would be good to get a text or something to alert when ready so I don't have to keep checking periodically. 6- Too bad my POS does not integrate with Zoho, only QuickBooks. It would be a huge improvement. 7- Quite a few modules...need to figure all that out. Improved storyline would be better on how it fits together.

Kevin
Principal (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Zoho Expense is the Solution to Your Problem for staying on top of Your Expenses

Commentaires : Originally, about 2 years ago, I was using QuickBooks for my business and Zoho for CRM, Meetings and other. I did not realize that Zoho offered an Expense product.
I really enjoyed my initial experience with Expense and immediatly migrated my database to Zoho. I was actually taking QuickBooks training sessions (at $85 a pop) with our Austin SCORE branch. Zoho has a very rich knowledgebase of trainging on their entire suite. Zoho has posted dozens of training videos on YouTube of which I have personally viewed around 30 of them I believe. I created a favorites folder and tag the Zoho videos for that reason. I have personally never had to call their support-if there is something I am usure of, the YouTube/Zoho combo solves any questions I may have.

All of the basic user GUI tools and features work flawlessly. I have never once had one of those SalesFarce moments where it took me 3 weeks to figure out the issue why new phone could not capture receipt images and other similar experiences that my associates have had. Really, understanding the operation and navigation was suprisingly intuitive. I really enjoy the aethetics; and compared to the bowl of spaghetti GUI with QuickBooks, I have never found myself in a situation where I obligated to seek out and pay for additional training because I was completely lost. The only people critical of Zoho products are those working for cometitors and folks who have never used any of the products.

In the past, many products including Expense could be a little light on features and more challenging in large, multi-platform, multi-facility, multi-user implementations. But honestly, think about SalesFarce and another three-dozen or more competitors in that space and find one that is an "everything for everyone" product - they dont exist. Zoho seems to be commited and persistent and building out the feature-set in the entire product suite.

Office Manager (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Very well done application!!

Commentaires : Reporting for government tax agencies. CRA in Canada is getting very aggressive about checking out the small business expenses and eliminating them. ZOHO provides an easy to see, email ready reporting system to the CRA. We will soon be ready in another area of financial reporting. ZOHO expense has easy receipt capture as well as robust reporting that captures all the areas of receipt information. Very pleased with it.

When our company President brought me ZOHO's website link and asked me to look into it, I was impressed with the website and the number of different applications that ZOHO had. Sam wanted me to look into ZOHO expense as a necessary reporting tool that the previous owners had not utilized. I used the chat feature to help me set it up and our Comptroller brought in the feed from the bank credit cards in order to match transactions from our corporate credit cards. Support was great and I was careful to get it set up during the week (support is 24/5) and I learned to use ZOHO Expense over the weekend creating expense reports for the two corporate cardholders using different methods of receipt capture. Both corporate cardholders have different approaches to receipt capture and ZOHO expense makes their choice the best for them. Very well done application!!

We did have difficulty with our bank feed and are working that out but support was again very helpful with set up and we should have the correct feed done quite quickly. Sam wants the ability to match receipts and credit card feed to make his life easier and eliminate one more job for our very busy Comptroller.

Shakeel
Finance Director (Ouganda)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Good Value for Money

Commentaires : We needed to move to a better expense management software (previously using googleforms) which would allow a clear audit trail of approval + direct integration into Quickbooks. Zoho Expense has solved this issue for us very well - and for an affordable price.

Fairly straight forward to deploy - team needed a bit of training but picked it up quickly. Best feature is that staff can see balances owed. From an finance manager perspective, the integration with Quickbooks is excellent.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : Price + value for money

il y a 2 ans

Hi Shakeel, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense. We're glad to hear that the software has helped solve your expense reporting problems. We understand the learning curve involved and have prepared training guides and videos that you can share with users to help them get started. Kindly write to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com so we can assist you further with this. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Andres
General Manager (Pérou)
Import/Export, 11-50 employés

Excellent tool

Commentaires : excellent,

easy use, integration with other apps, integration with uber and zoho

nothing, i think that is a good tool in the business

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense : integration, easy use

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andres, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Expense. We're so glad to hear that you find the application excellent and easy to use. Kindly reach out to support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you have any further feedback or queries. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Stella
HR Administrator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Expert Expenses Tracker

Commentaires : We had a lot of recording issues, tracking payments and expenses of the school including various remittances of students.

It is very easy to use even for novice and beginners. It categorizes all expenses into headings. It allows for Bank account to be linked and downloaded into the software. All expenses are downloaded and it is user-friendly. The navigation is perfect and easy to use. Chart of Account is well detailed. Account reconciliation makes accounting and bookkeeping accelerated. There is no delay in generating reports and tracking expenses based on budget.

I have not had any issue using this software and it has served the accounting department so well and it handles all discrepancies.