15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ActiveDEMAND

En savoir plus sur ActiveDEMAND

Plateforme de marketing numérique complète conçue pour les agences de marketing

En savoir plus sur ActiveDEMAND

Avantages :

The customization is great. The forum builder is decent for those looking for a wordpress plugin.

Inconvénients :

It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce).

ActiveDEMAND - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
3,7
Service client
4,4
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Rapport qualité-prix
4,0

Probabilité de recommander le produit

7,6/10

ActiveDEMAND a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 79 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ActiveDEMAND ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (79)

Anicet
Anicet
Gestion des clients (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ActiveDEMAND : Une plateforme Marketing

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Conçu spécialement pour les agences de marketing, ActiveDEMAND est un outil très facile d'utilisation que j'ai jamais rencontré. Très efficace et fiable, il nous permet la gestion et l'analyse du Marketing ainsi que la publicité par e-mail. Son expérience a été rentable pour notre entreprise , car c'est utilisable sur mobile. Très très recommandable.

Inconvénients :

Avec son prix toutefois imbattable, ActiveDEMAND, présente une multitudes de fonctionnalités et intégrable à d'autres réseaux sociaux te Site Internet très bénéfices.

Espedi
Espedi
Gestion des clients (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Une solution de Marketing très sympa

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

Ce que j'aime le plus chez ActiveDEMAND, c'est sa facilité d'utilisation à travers ses multiples fonctionnalités. Il permet l'automatisation du Marketing, sa gestion et son analyse. Il permet également de faire des publicités par mail très bénéfiques.

Inconvénients :

Le prix de ActiveDEMAND peut être comparable à une application gratuite.

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Argent commercial (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Un logiciel de marketing

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

ActiveDemand est un logiciel de gestion de marketing dans les entreprises. Il permet de gérer le suivi, l'automatisation et l'évolution du plan marketing de l'entreprise.

Inconvénients :

Il y a par moment quelques difficultés a cerner les fonctionnalités du logiciel.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 3 mois

Hi Oluwa, Thank you for your review. We noticed you have not utilized our customer support and if you are having difficulty understanding some of the functionality they are very helpful. Thanks again for your feedback! The ActiveDEMAND Team

Emile
Emile
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Un excellent logiciel de marketing

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : J'ai une meilleure expérience avec ActiveDEMAND en matière de marketing grâce à ses multiples fonctionnalités très innovantes. Je le recommande

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel très facile à utiliser. Très efficace et fiable, il permet une automatisation du marketing, publicité par e-mail ainsi que le marketing mobile.

Inconvénients :

C'est un logiciel très facile et parfait dans son ensemble

Tim
Tim
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

Avantages :

ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

Inconvénients :

The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Christina
Director of Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Active Demand from an Agency Perspective

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have been very pleased with the platform. The chat function is very helpful and I almost always get an immediate response and help resolving the issues that I have. With any playform there are "gotchas" that come to light after you get in to it more intently, and I have encountered those with Active Demand, like the incredibly slow load times when cloning elements, and certain clunky parts of the interface, but my overall experience with both the software and the customer service has been positive.

Avantages :

The capabilities that I appreciate most on Active Demand are the list filterting email developer/editor. I appreciate the amount of criteria that you can filter your lists by, giving the ability to add or remove contacts to your lists seamlessly and easily. The email developer is easy to use, aside from a few small glitches.

Inconvénients :

My least favorite thing about the platform is the amount of time reporting takes to propegate. I can't see real-time performance from email campaigns, at best I can see data after 24 hours or so, but if you like mo monitor your campaigns more closely, this will fall short.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking a moment to give us a review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our software. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues - specifically with real-time reporting. We do have real-time dashboard widgets for email campaigns and we encourage chatting with our support team to answer questions about how to set it up - they are super friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your comments!

Jeff
Sales Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Might be great software, but...

3,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

Inconvénients :

I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help. The ActiveDEMAND team.

Victor
VP Sales & Marketing (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Everything I need to run the company and more

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I needed to decomission Pardot, and merge several other application and acquire new functionality to be responsive to our needs. Support was fantastic and got me running very fast.

Avantages :

It is feature-packed and covers all my needs from Marketing Automation, Lead conversion, Account-Based Marketing. Power dialer, Social, and much more I have to yet implemented.

Inconvénients :

Workflow designer can be a slow on on very large workflows.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Victor. Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear that ActiveDEMAND is meeting your needs and expectations. And we are making improvements all the time - the speed of the platform being a particular focus - and we have recently improved the speed of our workflows. We hope you notice the change. Thanks again!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My Experience with Active Demand

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience has been positive. I like that it integrates with our CRM for distributing leads and I find the email/campaign builder easy to use.

Avantages :

The support has been great, I love the ability to chat with experts whenever i'm having an issue and the response is prompt and the advice usually solves my issue. I like the reporting tools and that new features are constantly being updated/added.

Inconvénients :

I don't like that I can't use the workflow editor on my current subscription and don't really need the upgraded version for how we use the software. Also, it seems to take a long time to load pages.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Too many issues to bother with

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Has been more trouble than it was worth, may as well bite the bullet and pay for a trusted and reliable CRM/Marketing automation tool like Salesforce.

Avantages :

I can't say there is anything I would recommend about it.

Inconvénients :

- extremely basic UX - fundamental issues with reporting dashboards - cannot receive email versions of these - inaccurate reporting - contacts dropping out of campaigns or getting stuck in certain stages with no reason why - CRM prospects being pushed in as Admin's on the ActiveDemand account (!?!?) - Cannot setup a lead as such in Pipedrive without creating a deal first - this is absolutely basic functionality - contact lists sometimes blanking out certain details of the contact - for no apparent reason, and cannot be seen when exported either - basic "unsubscribes" in Active Demand do not always come through into Pipedrive so have to manually check this for every single unsubscribe contact - when importing contacts it would duplicate the list upload so you end up with 15 blank lists and have to guess which one held the contacts - customer support never knew what the issues were/why they were happening - system is super buggy in general. - I have so many more issues, but hopefully this gives you a flavour....

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 3 mois

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate you did not find value in our system. We appreciate your insights and will continue to work to improve ActiveDEMAND. The Team at ActiveDEMAND

Jon
Jon
Content specialist (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

Avantages :

You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

Inconvénients :

The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback on the ActiveDEMAND software. You have provided some very positive comments and also some items that we can improve upon so thank you for that. We continue to work on the software to make the user experience better and provide stellar support as we continue to update and grow. Thanks again for the comments!

Mark
Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

ActiveDEMAND allowed me very quickly to deploy my first email campaign delivering measurable results

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : The ability to set up and deploy professional-looking campaigns very quickly.

Avantages :

The abilities of Active DEMAND appear to be only limited by my imagination or the courage of my Clients to use them. The process of Lead Nurturing with sophisticated logic and decision making, while I or my clients are sleeping is a huge labour saving feature. Automated reporting with my Agencies branding help me get credit where its due without ambiguity. The ability to Copy/Clone campaigns, emails processes from one account to another is a hugh time saver when getting an account up and running.

Inconvénients :

Ther are several areas where the terms used are quite technical or ActiveDEMAND specific that could do with some contextual help on the screen to assist the newcomers to digital marketing. There a few key features, especially on the account, set up page that need to be right to deliver results. New users should book a Q&A Support session as soon as they sign up and I suggest AD labour several key points about the account set up.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 7 ans

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate your insights and comments.

Kevin
Kevin
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Incredible Value

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Good product but lacking good UX

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Active Demand provides great value to our clients, however the interface is not intuitive and hard to use and set up.

Avantages :

The reports that you are able to generate to automatically send

Inconvénients :

The interface is not intuitive and UX is not great. It takes a long time to figure out how to do anything

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation platform.

Matt
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

A lot of functionality under 1 roof

2,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

How many different things it did to reduce the amount of software needed.

Inconvénients :

The learning curve is steep and it is often very hard to figure out how to do some things that seem like they should be fairly simple. Even the staff has a hard time agreeing if or how some things can be done.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback for our software. We understand there is a bit of a learning curve as it is a very robust platform. Because it is so in-depth our support team is constantly learning with the goal of serving our users better. We will continue to work on our processes and improve. Thanks again for the feedback!

Eeva
Project manager (Finlande)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Positive surprise

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Avantages :

Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Inconvénients :

Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eeva, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

chris
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Solid Software

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Inconvénients :

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Kelly
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

4,5 il y a 9 ans

Avantages :

The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Inconvénients :

Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Andy
Andy
owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Robust...but not what we needed.

3,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

There is a lot to this software. It had a calendar scheduling feature that we liked.

Inconvénients :

I do not think that the software is user friendly. I really struggled using many of it's features.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Andy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve our software. We understand that our software can have a steep learning curve because there are so many features. We encourage users to take advantage of all of our training tools - support portal, how-to videos, in-product step-by-step demos. And of course, reach out to our in-house support team. They are fantastic and always ready to help.

Amanda
Marketing Specialist ()
Philanthropie, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Jason
Digital Advertising Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Solid for Call Tracking

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Inconvénients :

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at support@activedemand.com. They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors. Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing Director (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

Avantages :

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

Inconvénients :

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Danielle, Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ActiveDemand - Great tool once you learn it

3,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

Once it is set-up, it syncs and integrates nicely with your website and social media, making it easier to manage/control how and when you are communicating with your audience.

Inconvénients :

Steep learning curve. If you are not it the tool all the time, it is difficult to pick-up and remeber where to go to do everything.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for your comments. The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Stephanie
Senior Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Senior graphic designer / marketing assistant

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Great will continue to use for our business.

Avantages :

The drip campaign is a great feature and easy to set up.

Inconvénients :

Wish the email editior would have more options.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and use the feedback to improve our software as we constantly update. Thank you again! The Crew from ActiveDEMAND

Louis-Paul
Louis-Paul
President Fondateur (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great source of insight

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Value for the price is great, I recommend this platform for call tracking!

Avantages :

I primarely use ActiveDemand for call tracking. This is really useful to identify from witch paid campaign the calls are emerging from and to know where to put the marketing money.

Inconvénients :

It's a bit tricky to get around at first and to connect with Google Ads, you need to know how to code it.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for taking a moment to review Louis-Paul. Your feedback helps us improve our platform so your comments are appreciated. We are happy you are getting value from ActiveDEMAND call tracking. And as always, if you need help with any of our other features, our friendly support team is ready to help.