15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ActiveDEMAND

En savoir plus sur ActiveDEMAND

Plateforme de marketing numérique complète conçue pour les agences de marketing

En savoir plus sur ActiveDEMAND

Avantages :

The capabilities that I appreciate most on Active Demand are the list filterting email developer/editor.

Inconvénients :

It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce).

ActiveDEMAND - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
3,7
Service client
4,4
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Rapport qualité-prix
4,0

Probabilité de recommander le produit

7,6/10

ActiveDEMAND a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 79 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ActiveDEMAND ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (79)

Anicet
Anicet
Gestion des clients (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ActiveDEMAND : Une plateforme Marketing

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Conçu spécialement pour les agences de marketing, ActiveDEMAND est un outil très facile d'utilisation que j'ai jamais rencontré. Très efficace et fiable, il nous permet la gestion et l'analyse du Marketing ainsi que la publicité par e-mail. Son expérience a été rentable pour notre entreprise , car c'est utilisable sur mobile. Très très recommandable.

Inconvénients :

Avec son prix toutefois imbattable, ActiveDEMAND, présente une multitudes de fonctionnalités et intégrable à d'autres réseaux sociaux te Site Internet très bénéfices.

Espedi
Espedi
Gestion des clients (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Une solution de Marketing très sympa

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Avantages :

Ce que j'aime le plus chez ActiveDEMAND, c'est sa facilité d'utilisation à travers ses multiples fonctionnalités. Il permet l'automatisation du Marketing, sa gestion et son analyse. Il permet également de faire des publicités par mail très bénéfiques.

Inconvénients :

Le prix de ActiveDEMAND peut être comparable à une application gratuite.

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Argent commercial (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Un logiciel de marketing

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

ActiveDemand est un logiciel de gestion de marketing dans les entreprises. Il permet de gérer le suivi, l'automatisation et l'évolution du plan marketing de l'entreprise.

Inconvénients :

Il y a par moment quelques difficultés a cerner les fonctionnalités du logiciel.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 8 mois

Hi Oluwa, Thank you for your review. We noticed you have not utilized our customer support and if you are having difficulty understanding some of the functionality they are very helpful. Thanks again for your feedback! The ActiveDEMAND Team

Emile
Emile
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Un excellent logiciel de marketing

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : J'ai une meilleure expérience avec ActiveDEMAND en matière de marketing grâce à ses multiples fonctionnalités très innovantes. Je le recommande

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel très facile à utiliser. Très efficace et fiable, il permet une automatisation du marketing, publicité par e-mail ainsi que le marketing mobile.

Inconvénients :

C'est un logiciel très facile et parfait dans son ensemble

Tim
Tim
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

Avantages :

ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

Inconvénients :

The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Christina
Director of Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Active Demand from an Agency Perspective

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have been very pleased with the platform. The chat function is very helpful and I almost always get an immediate response and help resolving the issues that I have. With any playform there are "gotchas" that come to light after you get in to it more intently, and I have encountered those with Active Demand, like the incredibly slow load times when cloning elements, and certain clunky parts of the interface, but my overall experience with both the software and the customer service has been positive.

Avantages :

The capabilities that I appreciate most on Active Demand are the list filterting email developer/editor. I appreciate the amount of criteria that you can filter your lists by, giving the ability to add or remove contacts to your lists seamlessly and easily. The email developer is easy to use, aside from a few small glitches.

Inconvénients :

My least favorite thing about the platform is the amount of time reporting takes to propegate. I can't see real-time performance from email campaigns, at best I can see data after 24 hours or so, but if you like mo monitor your campaigns more closely, this will fall short.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking a moment to give us a review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our software. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues - specifically with real-time reporting. We do have real-time dashboard widgets for email campaigns and we encourage chatting with our support team to answer questions about how to set it up - they are super friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your comments!

Jeff
Sales Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Might be great software, but...

3,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

Inconvénients :

I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help. The ActiveDEMAND team.

Victor
VP Sales & Marketing (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Everything I need to run the company and more

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I needed to decomission Pardot, and merge several other application and acquire new functionality to be responsive to our needs. Support was fantastic and got me running very fast.

Avantages :

It is feature-packed and covers all my needs from Marketing Automation, Lead conversion, Account-Based Marketing. Power dialer, Social, and much more I have to yet implemented.

Inconvénients :

Workflow designer can be a slow on on very large workflows.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Victor. Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear that ActiveDEMAND is meeting your needs and expectations. And we are making improvements all the time - the speed of the platform being a particular focus - and we have recently improved the speed of our workflows. We hope you notice the change. Thanks again!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My Experience with Active Demand

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience has been positive. I like that it integrates with our CRM for distributing leads and I find the email/campaign builder easy to use.

Avantages :

The support has been great, I love the ability to chat with experts whenever i'm having an issue and the response is prompt and the advice usually solves my issue. I like the reporting tools and that new features are constantly being updated/added.

Inconvénients :

I don't like that I can't use the workflow editor on my current subscription and don't really need the upgraded version for how we use the software. Also, it seems to take a long time to load pages.

Jon
Jon
Content specialist (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

Avantages :

You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

Inconvénients :

The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback on the ActiveDEMAND software. You have provided some very positive comments and also some items that we can improve upon so thank you for that. We continue to work on the software to make the user experience better and provide stellar support as we continue to update and grow. Thanks again for the comments!

Kristina
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Price, Great Product, Lots of Features That Can Be Confusing to Setup

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall I like that ActiveDemand allows me to get a pulse on website analytics, call tracking, and email marketing performance all in one place, and that I can manage all three from one place as well. This is a huge time savings working for an advertising agency with multiple clients. It makes reporting so much easier, especially since it integreates with many third party CRMs for full ROI tracking.

Avantages :

I love that ActiveDemand integrates Google Analytics, Call Tracking, and email marketing all into one platform so that I don't have to login to multiple different platforms to get a handle on how campaigns are performing. It also integreates with PipeDrive and other CRMs easily for full ROI tracking.

Inconvénients :

ActiveDemand has all the features you could want from a marketing automation platform; however, I sometimes feel it's a "jack of all trades, master of none." The UI can be confusing because it does integrate so many different things, and I feel like I have to chat with support often to figure out what I need to do. Also, they push updates sometimes that change your previous settings and you won't know until it becomes an issue.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kristina, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the positive comments and also your insights about where we need to improve. ActiveDEMAND is a very powerful system with a lot of features, and as such there is a bit of a learning curve. As you know, we take a full contact approach to helping our clients succeed with the platform. We are always looking for ways to improve so thank you again!

Kevin
Kevin
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Incredible Value

5,0 il y a 8 ans

Commentaires : I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good software for small businesses

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

Avantages :

The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

Inconvénients :

The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and use them to improve the user experience with ActiveDEMAND.

Chris
Chris
Onboarding Team (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Very well thought out

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Overall it was a good experience and i've made several referrals. Its well thought out and they do a good job of staying in touch to make sure you are getting the most out of the product.

Avantages :

IT seems that you have an option for any possible feature you can think of.

Inconvénients :

At the time I was using the product I wish I had access to expert help to fully utilize every feathure effectively.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback is very helpful for us to continue to improve the platform and our users' experience. Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Cassidy
Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Active Demand review

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience is neutral there are many things about the software that I like but there are still a lot of things that the software lacks or can not do yet.

Avantages :

What I like most about the software is the email and media automation. I also like how I have access to customer support through chat and call. I use pipedrive as well and the fact that active demand and pipedrive can integrate together is great.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to support through chat, ie. trying to explain the problem, process etc.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback Cassidy! We are always trying to update and improve our clients' experience with ActiveDEMAND and your comments help us do that.

Rachel
Strategist/Brand Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Beefy System, But Not Intuitive

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We were excited to have one place to house our lists, email/phone/text campaigns, leads, schedulers, automations, etc. Unfortunately, it's been much more challenging to make AD work for us, and you almost feel like you need a programmer around to help get everything set up.

Avantages :

There is a ton of functionality in Active Demand.

Inconvénients :

It's so difficult to navigate. The user experience is very frustrating because we understand it can do a lot of powerful things, but figuring out how to make it work is difficult. It's also pretty limited from a design standpoint when it comes to email templates, schedulers, landing pages, etc.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for our software. And your suggestions will help us continue to improve the UI and make using ActiveDEMAND easier. We also recommend accessing our support team for help and/or using our implementation services where we can set up what you need. Thanks again!

chris
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Solid Software

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Inconvénients :

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Kelly
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

4,5 il y a 9 ans

Avantages :

The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Inconvénients :

Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Andy
Andy
owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Robust...but not what we needed.

3,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

There is a lot to this software. It had a calendar scheduling feature that we liked.

Inconvénients :

I do not think that the software is user friendly. I really struggled using many of it's features.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 5 ans

Hi Andy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve our software. We understand that our software can have a steep learning curve because there are so many features. We encourage users to take advantage of all of our training tools - support portal, how-to videos, in-product step-by-step demos. And of course, reach out to our in-house support team. They are fantastic and always ready to help.

Amanda
Marketing Specialist
Philanthropie, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Avantages :

We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Jason
Digital Advertising Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Solid for Call Tracking

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Inconvénients :

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at support@activedemand.com. They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors. Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing Director (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

Avantages :

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

Inconvénients :

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Hi Danielle, Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ActiveDemand - Great tool once you learn it

3,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

Once it is set-up, it syncs and integrates nicely with your website and social media, making it easier to manage/control how and when you are communicating with your audience.

Inconvénients :

Steep learning curve. If you are not it the tool all the time, it is difficult to pick-up and remeber where to go to do everything.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for your comments. The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Victoria
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Has all the features I need but not very intuitive

4,0 il y a 7 ans

Avantages :

Automatic email system. Setting up emails ahead of time and knowing they will send with no problem. I also like that it integrates with pipedrive

Inconvénients :

How difficult it is to navigate. I feel like you have to be a coder to full know how to utilize this software. I also want to be able to see when someone receives and email (in pipedrive)

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your comments. All email activity is visible directly in Pipedrive. Email Open, Email Sent, Email link click, even Asset Download are default activities that are posted directly into Pipedrive

Louis-Paul
Louis-Paul
President Fondateur (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great source of insight

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Value for the price is great, I recommend this platform for call tracking!

Avantages :

I primarely use ActiveDemand for call tracking. This is really useful to identify from witch paid campaign the calls are emerging from and to know where to put the marketing money.

Inconvénients :

It's a bit tricky to get around at first and to connect with Google Ads, you need to know how to code it.

Réponse de l'équipe de ActiveDEMAND

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for taking a moment to review Louis-Paul. Your feedback helps us improve our platform so your comments are appreciated. We are happy you are getting value from ActiveDEMAND call tracking. And as always, if you need help with any of our other features, our friendly support team is ready to help.