15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Classroom Management Software

En savoir plus sur Classroom Management Software

Mythware encourage l'enseignement et l'apprentissage interactifs, il améliore l'efficacité de l'enseignement et garantit un meilleur retour d'information de la part des étudiants.

En savoir plus sur Classroom Management Software

It allows the interaction of my students among them. It is useful and entertaining.

Some students haven't internet to access this site. If possible , I think this application should be use offline.

Classroom Management Software - Notes

Classroom Management Software a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Classroom Management Software ?

Romelia
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr (Venezuela)

Great for assigning task to my students!

Commentaires : Excellent software to manage my classes and motivate students

It is compatible with various operating systems. It allows the interaction of my students among them. It is useful and entertaining

It can not be used without an internet connection. It's the only thing that would improve. My students love It

Phearun
Mr (Cambodge)

Teaching

I use this software to support of my teaching . and students easy to login to check homework or assignment.

Some students haven't internet to access this site. if possible , I think this application should be use offline .

CS DR SANTANU
Inde

98310qy741

Commentaires : Based on the latest technology. Easy to understand, clear, candid. Worthy for the students. Motivating, interesting. Anytime, anywhere one can use.

Mark
tech administrator (Canada)

easy, useful and fast

Commentaires : i was looking for a classroom management software that was easy to use for all teachers and provides monitoring features that secure an organized and controlled classroom. Doing some reasearch i found Mythware and really suited my classroom management needs. I'm very pleased with this software and i would definitely recommend it, the installation process was very fast and easy so that was great.

Mark
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great for our BYOD classroom environment

Commentaires : I manage a small suburban school, where students have their own devices and it was getting way too difficult for teachers to manage what they do with them in their classrooms. I talked to the people at Planet and they helped me with mythware cms. I gotta say they managed to work with my budget and teachers couldn't be happier with remotely controlling everything. Kudos.

Robert
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

very useful and complete software

Commentaires : i have been using mythware for quite some time now and haven't really seen any downside to it, i started with the free trial and realize it was the most complete classroom management software i've seen so far because of all the features it provides and the best part is that it's available for a very fair price.

Paris
teacher (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

everything i was looking for

Commentaires : i used to work with Italc until i changed jobs and started using Mythware in the school i currently work. I noticed inmediately the difference, so many more features available for monitoring and evaluation, i really find it useful for my class and helpful for my students. I recomend it.

Aaron
Head Technician (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great features and an easy UI

Commentaires : I was tasked with getting a classroom management software for the schools that we support. Mythware was a good choice for both price and features. Not to mention it's good on the budget with a one time price.

Greg
IT employe (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great features and very easy to use

Commentaires : looking for a classroom management software i found this software, was definitely a good choice and within my budget because of the one time pricing

Sam
Japon
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Useful tool for class teaching

Commentaires : Mythware classroom management software is one useful tool for class teaching. It's simple and pragmatic.