En savoir plus sur GanttPRO

Logiciel de diagramme de Gantt en ligne style Google Docs pour la gestion de projet. Planifiez et gérez facilement vos projets avec https://ganttpro.com !

En savoir plus sur GanttPRO

Avantages :

In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Inconvénients :

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

GanttPRO - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,8
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,3/10

GanttPRO a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 265 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (265)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GanttPRO ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Grzegorz T.
Grzegorz T.
Managing Director (Pologne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Very good software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Avantages :

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Inconvénients :

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Denis D.
Denis D.
Studen (Allemagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Super Gantt-Chart Tool

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Ich wurde eingestellt, um einen Forschungskoordinator an meiner Universität zu ersetzen. Das Projekt befand sich in der Startphase und mehrere Aufgaben und Meilensteine ​​liefen parallel. Ich wusste, was ein Gantt-Diagramm ist, suchte aber nach einer benutzerfreundlichen Oberfläche, mit der ich einfach eintauchen konnte. Ich habe LucidChart ausprobiert. Ich habe es mit Microsoft Project versucht. Sie funktionierten, aber ich musste anhalten und herausfinden, wie ich mit meinem Diagramm das machen sollte, was ich wollte. GanttPRO ist bei weitem die einfachste Benutzeroberfläche, weil es "eines" macht: Gantt-Diagramme, und zwar sehr gut.

Inconvénients :

Es gibt keine Schaltfläche zum Ausblenden des Diagramms in einem separaten Fenster. Da es auf Browsern funktioniert, ist das gleichzeitige Arbeiten am Diagramm selbst und das gleichzeitige Arbeiten mit der Tabellenversion des Diagramms schwierig, wenn Sie keine neue Instanz in einem separaten Fenster öffnen. Normalerweise platziere ich die Tabelle auf einem eigenen separaten Monitor und dann das Diagramm auf dem anderen. Sie können es tun, aber es ist nicht so einfach herauszufinden. Ich wünschte, es gäbe eine Schaltfläche, um es in ein anderes Fenster zu öffnen (ala gmail). Ein anderer Vorschlag, wenn Sie dies sogar in einem Browser tun können, besteht darin, eine Reihe von Aufgaben, die kopiert und eingefügt werden sollen, mehrfach auswählen zu können. Sie können dies jetzt tun, aber es ist entweder eine einzelne Aufgabe oder die gesamte Unteraufgabenliste.

Francesca E.
Producer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away from it

1 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

the gantt chart is useful.

Inconvénients :

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

Réponse de l'équipe de XB Software

il y a 4 ans

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

Rony N.
Rony N.
MBA Student (Brésil)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great WBS planning tool with resource management

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I've been using GanttPro for a few weeks now and I can say it's one of the best project planning tools I've seen.
GanttPro was by far the best balance between the number of features and ease of use I found.
I do the International Executive MBA at SSBM (Swiss School of Business & Management) and validated that this software efficiently meets the requirements of the best management practices of WBS - Work Breakdown Structure in the project planning discipline. GanttPro is an excellent choice for small and medium complexity projects, delivering the essential resources for Work Breakdown Structure plan and tracking. Include resources management with costs allocation, and a kanban board to make simple the tasks update. It is a creative and easy-to-understand tool.

Avantages :

User-friendly interface Smallest learning curve (it's possible to fully use all resources with just some small interactions) Great online tool compatible with Mac Resources planning with cost register

Inconvénients :

Lack of Risk management, and Issues log. There isn't a good exportation view to put into follow-up reports (slide format)

﹒ dovi K.
﹒ dovi K.
Student (Afrique du Sud)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Gantt Pro is fantastic

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was 10/10, a grade A experience, as you can see, I only had pros and no real cons. It does exactly what I wanted it to, and very well, as I said in the pros, the customization in terms of colors and shapes of tasks, the export function is great should I want an image of my chart, which I've used on several occasions. Whenever I create a chart using GanttPro, it always ends up being a good project, due to GanttPro doing it's best to make sure I stay on schedule, I really loved my experience.

Avantages :

I mostly used this product to create Gantt charts, which is really does a fantastic job at. Between the different customization of colors, shapes and task types, and as well as exporting to PDF/ XML/ Excel/ PNG features, which come in handy, should you want to work outside of GanttPro's system with other team members. I also loved the way it tracks your progress really well, making sure, I'm always on schedule when it comes to finishing my projects on time. TL;DR if you need to create a Gantt Chart, look no further because you've arrived at your destination.I really don't have much bad to say about this great project. It really just feels smooth and professional.

Inconvénients :

I can't say that there was much about Gantt I didn't like, everything was great and it worked just as I expected it to and how I wanted it to.

Osama S.
Osama S.
Student (Turquie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

The best way to make a Gantt Chart!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I had a requirements analysis project that I was working on with my small group of friends and we needed to create a graphical representation of the plan that we had. I was looking for Gantt chart applications for a day or so before I found GanttPro and I was very happy that not only was the application very easy to use for beginners, but it also had a free version that allowed every member of my team (four of us in total) to both view the tasks and work efficiently on our respective tasks, adding changes to the chart as we proceeded. GanttPro is an instrumental tool in creating Gantt charts and I will wholeheartedly recommend it to other customers!

Avantages :

The product is very easy to use; having not used the product nor any similar product before, I was able to learn how to use the core features/functionality very quickly (within 30-40 minutes). Additionally, the graphical views and color coding the application provides is very useful for any gantt chart.

Inconvénients :

There were no missing features that I noticed in using the application but I was only using the application for Gantt charts.

Utilisateur vérifié
Student (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Amazing!

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

This product is amazing. It allowed me to do my university work with ease. It's definitely the best out there, I've tried others and they just don't compare to this. When using GanttPRO it gave me a template to work with, and it was super easy to make a gantt chart with because of this. If you need to use a gantt chart software, definitely use gantt pro, as you will not regret it.

Inconvénients :

None. I didn't find anything bad about gantt pro.

Florencia cecilia S.
Florencia cecilia S.
Customer Success Manager (Argentine)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

excellent product , excellent features

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Mi experiencia ha sido increible utilizando el producto, la realidad es que pienso seguir utilizandolo para proyectos de la facultad.

Avantages :

He usado GanttPro para poder dar visibilidad a mis profesores sobre mis entregas de trabajos practicos e inclusive lo he usado para poder organizarme mejor con mis clientes. Es una herramienta muy util con una interfaz muy intuitiva.

Inconvénients :

No encuentro ningun problema con esta aplicacion a mi me ha resultado de maravilla.

Juliana J.
Estudiante (Colombie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Recomendación

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

Permite la organización de los proyectos y sus tareas, de manera que se puede reconocerlas y recordarlas para dar cumplimiento a cabalidad de las mismas.

Inconvénients :

Me gustaría que pudiera tener la opción de seleccionar el período de vacaciones para no tener que dividir algunas tareas en dos partes.

Alice dahyeon A.
Alice dahyeon A.
Master student (Belgique)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Very good software

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

I used GanttPRO for my master thesis and it is really easy to use because other software that I used was difficult to use and GanttPRO is really user-friendly.

Inconvénients :

I'm happy with Gantt PRO but it would be nice if I could share my Gantt chart in pdf.

Allan Z.
Founder (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Avantages :

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Inconvénients :

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft Project, monday.com, Trello, Wrike, Asana et ClickUp

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO : The product felt stable and fully featured.

Logiciel antérieur : Asana

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : I think I tested almost all the products that I found on Google and other sites like Capterra that had a built-in Gantt feature. That was about 15+ over a period of a year. GanttPRO really tops them all thus far.

Alexandr A.
CEO (Biélorussie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

5 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Alternatives envisagées : Trello et Jira

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO : Wider functionality to manage development and count costs and salaries

Logiciel antérieur : Trello

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : Jira was for me very complicated, Trello was good, but it don't has calculations of costs, it really saves a lot of time and clear for all Team members

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Louis T.
Student (Singapour)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Avantages :

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Inconvénients :

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO : Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

Logiciel antérieur : monday.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at support@ganttpro.com.

Rodrigo A.
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante) (Bolivie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Avantages :

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Inconvénients :

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at support@ganttpro.com.

Tristan L.
Student (R.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Avantages :

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time. Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Inconvénients :

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by. Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Fernando P.
operations analyst (Brésil)
Défense et aérospatiale, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Avantages :

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Inconvénients :

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

Alternatives envisagées : Ganttic, TeamGantt et GanttProject

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.

David W.
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Ganttpro is easy to use

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Avantages :

Easy of use Does not lock up like MS Project 2013 Drag and drop links to tasks Collaboration with team members Static links for sharing with the client MS Project import

Inconvénients :

I wish cost loading was a little easier I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Alternatives envisagées : Oracle Primavera Cloud

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO : MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Logiciel antérieur : Oracle Primavera Cloud

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

l’année dernière

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO. It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at support@ganttpro.com. Have a nice day!

Kristen A.
IT Project Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

GanttPro for the win

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Avantages :

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Inconvénients :

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Josefa C.
User Experience Innovation Specialist (Hong Kong)
Design, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Avantages :

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Inconvénients :

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

León C.
Student (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

The best Project Management Software out there!!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Avantages :

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients :

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

l’année dernière

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Giuseppe L.
Brand Manager (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Avantages :

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Inconvénients :

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature. Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want. Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Ambre J.
Student - Communication (Émirats arabes unis)
Études de marché, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Useful tool to follow up on a project

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Avantages :

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !

Inconvénients :

Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Quality Assurance (Brésil)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Una de las herramientas de gestión de proyectos en línea más fáciles y útiles del mercado

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Soy capaz de realizar un seguimiento de la línea de tiempo que se arrastra utilizando la función de línea base en GanttPRO, que me parece extremadamente útil actualizar a los miembros del equipo y las partes interesadas para explicar las desviaciones.

Avantages :

La interfaz del software GanttPRO es fácil de usar e intuitiva incluso para principiantes. Le permite planificar y gestionar sus proyectos por fases y nivel de tarea. Puede elegir asignar tareas a los miembros del equipo que trabajan en el mismo proyecto siempre y cuando tengan una cuenta con GanttPRO. Cuando las cosas van mal y hay una desviación en la línea de tiempo del proyecto, GanttPRO le permite realizar un seguimiento de estas desviaciones contra su línea de base, de esta manera, podrá realizar un seguimiento de la tarea y actualizar a las partes interesadas sobre los retrasos y tomar una decisión si se deben asignar recursos de adición para mitigar el arrastre de tiempo en la línea de tiempo del proyecto. Es simplemente fácil de usar y funciona.

Inconvénients :

El tiempo de prueba es demasiado corto para ser de cualquier uso para cualquier persona que está trabajando en un proyecto real. A veces se necesita un proyecto completado para convencer a las partes interesadas de comprar para el software.

Alp K.
Civil Engineer (Turquie)
Construction, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Gannt Pro for Constructions

5 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Inconvénients :

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Sam V.
Co-Founder (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Great for sorting our business out!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Avantages :

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Inconvénients :

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO : GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Réponse de l'équipe de GanttPRO

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.