15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur vcita

Gérez et développez votre entreprise avec une seule application qui se charge de tout. Dites adieu aux appels téléphoniques interminables et aux tâches administratives pour vous tourner vers la fidélisation des clients.

En savoir plus sur vcita

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA.

vcita - Notes

vcita a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 254 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé vcita ?

Stéphanie
Co-Dirigeante (France)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Déception... support inexistant.

La prise de rdv en ligne ainsi que le suivi automatique du client.

Le service support est quasi inexistant malgré le système de ticketing. Beaucoup de difficulté à personnaliser l'interface selon la charte de mon entreprise.

Joshua
Joshua
Digital Product & Marketing Expert (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

All around perfect solution for all types of businesses.

5,0 l’année dernière

I love how this app was thought through very carefully. Everything you need is literally within the app.

I wasn’t very fond of the lack of offerings for integration. More partnerships would help with that.

Réponse de l'équipe de vcita

l’année dernière

Thanks for your feedback Joshua! We are so glad to hear vcita has helped you gain control. It's our honor to support you business! We have taken note of your request to expand partnerships and hope to offer additional integrations soon.

Asha
Physician//Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for scheduling, other features not so much

Commentaires : I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails.
Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous.
They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging . Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

STEVE
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE...

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : INCONSITANCY with the App. not only with loading time but can't log in several times a month for a week or so then "magically" we can log in (what the heck?? !!!)

When it works, it's fine BUT when it doesn't load it's a damn Nigh mare burning Executive TIME and we alll know Time is Money. Not having a Live Body Customer Service Dept. in an insult from any service provider to their customers.

When I or my staff can't log in on our cell or desktop, we cannot solve even with resetting the password which an inconvenience. 2nd Google's Vcita's 800 & 855#'s for Customer Service DO NOT WORK and there is no other way to contact them except for AI bot questions with standard answers that do not help THUS TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE which in this day and age is frankly pathetic. Plenty of similar services out there and exercise caution if you are considering Vcita.

Réponse de l'équipe de vcita

il y a 4 semaines

Hello Steve, We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Not being able to log into your account must have been an extremely frustrating experience, and we apologize deeply for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to getting to the bottom of this issues and resolving it for you ASAP. Our customer support team can be contacted via this link: https://support.vcita.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We work with a this form of ticketing to allow you to share screenshots and other information needed for troubleshooting. On behalf of all of us at vcita, I would like to apologize again for the frustration. Your business is important to us and solving any account login issues it top priority.

Abel
Abel
Agent (Bénin)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Avis vcita

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : it is a very good software because of its user interface which is also easy to use and even for a beginner and also its online payment management functionalities. but on the other hand what I did not like in this software is that some features require upgrades to premium plans

I like this software because of its user interface which is easy to use even for a beginner and also its online payment management features

What I didn't like about this software is that certain features require upgrades to premium plans

Ernest
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Vcita Review Transcend Company

Commentaires : Overall, the Vcita team takes care of their customers, they listen and they are helpful. I truly believe they do not shy away from what could improve the product. I would be great to see their engineering team increase in compacity to provide some customer wish list items

Simple to use, simple for a team to grasp and implement and generally speaking relikable

The abilities to customize the software

Vivian
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Get it!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Vcita has seriously freed up so much of my time with the automation and client portal. Now the client no longer have to call for a copy of their documents, they can just login and grab

It’s too much to like. I like Everything about the software.

There’s nothing I really don’t like about the software.

Brian
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Great Software with Awesome Support

Commentaires : Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Evelyn
Freelance Photographer and Jewelry Maker (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Vita has upped the professionalism of my website

I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

Lead Counselor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

vcita has kept us going

Commentaires : Fantastic. We implemented vcita in a very short time and became immediately proficient in using it. It was that easy. The Zoom integration was the clincher for us- it is, by far, the best video platform on the market!

Zoom integration! Appointment management is simple and intuitive. We are able to invoice clients simply without a worrisome billing system. Incredible communication tools built into the system. Notifications/Reminders.

I wish we had a way to allow the client to set the amount he/she would like to or is able to pay. Sometimes it is difficult to do the reckoning between reports in vcita and stripe.

Wendy
Acupuncturist (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Robust Scheduling & Invoicing System

5,0 l’année dernière

I needed software that could both schedule 1 to 1 services as well as group events. VCITA does both. I like that the appointment reminders can be customized.

In the past I've had patients have trouble with rescheduling an appointment but this hasn't been an issue recently.

Linden
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Ties all together

Commentaires : Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Tariq
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

vcita review for Knights Chamber

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good enough where I am still using your service. Experienced some issues over the years but most have been resolved rather quickly, I think I had maybe a 2-3 day outage once in 2020 but I do understand things happen.

I really like how the appointment setting process work and also how clean it looks on my site. This is pretty much the main use for your platform. Most customers seem to be able to figure out using the appointment setting feature so decent UI, not everyone can use it but honestly after speaking with them I dont know if those people could even send an email if they had too.

I am paying about 2.5 times what was when I first started using your service. When speaking with customer service they said it was because all these other things were added. Many of the items added since I started working with your company I do not use or have any plan too. A plan suited to my use would be more ideal. In regards to operation this something I contacted support for in the last couple of months, but when syncing to my calendar it loads 3 very long urls which make it hard view info as easily on a mobile device which is mostly where everyone here views the appointment. Ideally some sort of URL shortener should be added to clean up the calendar notes. Here is a sample from my cal and what your service put in.The mobile add is very slow to load and navigate.

Taryn
CEO (É.-U.)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Best Thing For Small Businesses

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, this has been a dream come true. Even if my assistant quit today, Vicita could do 95% of her work if I just set everything up properly. Clients like it, and it keeps me from having to dig through inbox emails for communications. Everything is in one easy place.

It made me not need an assistant for the first few years in business. It also makes training my new assistant simple. It is a magnificent platform that allows me to schedule appts, manage clients, send out mass email, accept payments, AND communicate with clients. I can take notes on each client call, I can share and receive documents. Everything I need is in here.

The only thing I wish it had was a more robust accounting system. If there was a direct way to integrate Wave and Vcita I would be so grateful. I also dislike how difficult it is to download several files ar once when a client sends you several images or pages.

Ann
Owner Annies Walk and Talk (É.-U.)
, Auto-entrepreneur

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Commentaires : Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Randy
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Expensive

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like it very well

It is easy to use and easily accommodates employees. Easy to set up and understand.Complete package

Honestly the mobile app gives me a lot of trouble. Have to restart phone to get it to load.The cost. When I started it was very cost effective. Now its almost to the point where I will need to look for something else... Started at $29 now I'm at $150 or something like that.

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Commentaires : Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Meredith
Physician (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Software is easy to use! Online portal for clients is visually appealing

RemindersText communication with clienta

I wish the payment system allowed for tips

Alba
Ingénieur (Cameroun)
Animation, 11–50 employés

Best software for managing invoice tasks in your companies.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent, I enjoy this software Wich helps me manage my company. I'm making the most of this services so far.

What is fascinating about Vcita, it affects all sectors of activities. Instantly manages our invoice and saves us valuable time.

Since I use Vcita , I don't find any problem. We would say that it has more advantages than disadvantages. But not against the monthly price to have it is high.

Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software for small business owner/solopreneur

5,0 l’année dernière

It enables me to easily communicate with prospective clients, book them on my calendar, and send reminders for appointments. It's great for invoices, allowing online payments and tracking of income.

Sometimes it's hard to navigate to find the client or invoice I'm looking for. But honestly, there's not much to dislike.

Tyrone
Tyrone
Construction, 2–10 employés

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Commentaires : a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Marcelo
Managing Director (Suisse)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Very good booking system but with very few possibilities for customisation. Shopping cart missing.

Commentaires : Better understanding of the features I need for my business and for my clients.

Easy to use and configure, the clients are is very nice and the open API helps a lot. For a regular appointment system provides all of what is needed.

However, when coming to multi lingual capability, customisations, shopping cart (or multiple bookings in one single reservation) and the time to update the product or integrate new features, the system is very weak compared to your competitors. The lack of such capabilities made me start using a another software. You just have to read the Facebook forum to see how many clients are not happy with the product.

Brian
R.-U.
Source : GetApp

Hypnotherapy Business

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Dion
Graduate Enrollment Advisor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Commentaires : The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Klaas
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Design, 2–10 employés

Could be better

A good appointment booking system, SMS reminders and email reminders. easy contact manager

Whitelabel is expensive Limited gateway integration Not willing to improve their product not helpful team