Avis clients sur Thought Industries

En savoir plus sur Thought Industries

La plateforme Thought Industries permet aux entreprises d'apprentissage de générer des revenus et d'adapter leurs opérations de formation en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Thought Industries

There's things we're very much looking forward to launching (e.g., continuing to improve upon more Content Management features).

The reporting is lacking and it is difficult to customize user reporting.

Thought Industries - Notes

Thought Industries a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Thought Industries ?

Abbie
Abbie
Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
, 501-1 000 employés

I love using this software! Robus functionality with easily customizable settings.

It's easy to use and customize things, and when I don't know how to do something there's a robust help site I can go to for information. The platform is capable of every function we need and they are always making improvements and adding functionality so we can stay cutting edge. I love that we're able to offer some education for free, and other courses at a cost for users. TI makes it easy for us to do both and the detailed reporting helps us track information about all of the users visiting the site. I genuinely love using this platform.

The platform can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and in my book, this is well worth the investment.

Mark
Salesforce Administrator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Superior usability at a realistic cost!

Commentaires : Our customers are able to navigate throughout their portal effortlessly, thanks to the ease of customization of the UI. Personally, I enjoy the administration accessibility and implicitness.

I am attracted to the modern, sleek design of the platform, as well as the ease of integration.

I do not enjoy the limitations on logging in as other users for discovery / troubleshooting purposes. The home/manager portal buttons atop the page are confusing and change based on where you are on the site, this is confusing to most of my internal users.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is currently fixing button consistency across the platform as part of our initiative to ensure a consistent experience across Manager pages. As far as trouble-shooting goes, your CSM will be in touch to get more information and see how we can best support you! We appreciate the positive review! We rely on your valuable feedback to continually improve our platform.

Communication Consultant (É.-U.)
Machines, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A lot of potential, but not ready for the big leagues

3,0 l’année dernière

Focus on customer training, whereas most learning platforms are primarily for HR and internal training. Thought Industries is built to distribute (and sell) training to customers. Also great features for Panoramas, or customized environments for specific customers.

I feel they struggle with usability and flexibility. It's one of the clumsiest CMS's I've worked in as a developer, and feels like they're figuring out how to build this system as they go. That's a bit frustrating when you're building customer-facing content... UI and UX are critical, and they are lacking here. Additionally, they have struggled to distribute content on a global level, though that was one of our requirements during our evaluation and sales discussions. We've faced significant issues with compliance, payment, and legal issues outside of the US.

Nicole
eLearning Designer and Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Thought Industries, more partner than vendor

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been wonderful - most importantly the people that work at Thought Industries have been a dream to work with, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the customer care group who helped us get transitioned from our old LMS, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from technical support who has helped us work through some technical issues. I do really think of them as partners, more than a vendor.

Our team is really using more of the features of Thought Industries now that we have our system up and running. What I like most it how the content is organized in the system, how easy it is to assign all of the settings available, and also how easy it is to assign access and use the panoramas to keep different audiences organized.

We are struggling with getting a stable certification exam running on the system. Also, I wish the details page could be visible regardless of the subscription model assigned to the user. Lastly, I wish the "back" arrow within the left hand navigation was truly a back "one page" button.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your kind sentiments, Nicole! We love to hear how we are more than a vendor to our customers. We have also passed your Cons along to Product and CX for a status update and consideration. Thank you again!

Alexandra
Customer Success Specialist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

A Growing Product With Lots of Potential

Commentaires : We have grown with TI. They do a good job of trying to meet us where we are.

I do like that TI is working to improve the platform all the time. They aren't afraid to roll out new features to stay relevant.

We have had several instances where things stopped working as expected, and users admins were affected. Sometimes things change in TI without warning that affects our users, and it puts us in a difficult spot.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Alexandra! We wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience which will be shared across our teams. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Giovanna
Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

As we near full launch of our school...

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Thought Industries has been extremely positive. It is a fun project to get off the ground, and we're looking forward to a full launch of our school in Q1 2022. Our beta periods and smaller launches have gone very well so far.

I have found the overall school configuration and course authoring easy to use. There are many ways to customize the learner's experience. The people at Thought Industries are great to partner with, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She helped our team navigate all the parts to get our school up and running. Additionally the support team members I've encountered [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very thorough, with quick replies & recorded video explanations. The Office Hours and the academy are great resources for learning the platform.

The reporting continues to evolve, and I appreciate that movement forward. However, understanding how the report "dimensions" match up with the fields of the platform is not always clear, as different wording is used. So that takes a bit of trial and error. Additionally, I wish there was more ability to target messaging to different Panoramas at the page and course detail sidebar levels. Finally, the learning paths could benefit from more customization options.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for the review, Giovanna. Really appreciate the kind words and am especially happy to hear you're enjoying working with our teams. We love your team, you all have been so organized, patient, and creative during the implementation process. Thanks for all your hard work. Additionally, we definitely will take the feedback around some of the areas for opportunity. 2022 is going to be a great year. If you have any specific further questions, feel free to reach out to your CSM, James W.

Lea
Creative & Product Technology Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Great LMS with much functionality and always improving!

Commentaires : We are utilizing the platform to deliver eClasses as well as a digital version of our printed products. The two business models use different access methods and TI is always willing to work with us to find solutions, and/or scope our needs. They are very responsive to support inquiries, and are always eager to help us solve our business issues. They are a great partner and great to work with!

I appreciate TI's willingness to work with us to scope on our needs to accommodate our two very different business models. I also like that the platform has a lot of very robust functionality, yet still very easy to use.

The reporting leaves something to be desired. Although there is a lot of data available, the dashboards are not intuitive, and using a date range doesn't change some of the data. Like number of users is always the same, no matter what the data range is. There is also a lot of usable data that is not surfaced in any of the available reports. Reporting can tend to be a manual and tedious process. Also, there needs to be more granularity with the role permissions, or the ability to toggle functionality on and off for certain roles. I hope is that they invest development in a better content management system. My only other gripe is that you can't delete learners (only disable them).

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear your positive feedback. We are improving our reporting capabilities and look forward to hearing your feelings towards those changes.

Ben
Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Love Thought Industries

Commentaires : From day 1, I've been incredibly impressed with TI, their platform, and their customer support. There was a bit of a learning curve to navigate through the admin side and understand all of the functionality, but how else would you engrain in the trenches of such a robust eLearning hosted experience. And their Voice of the Customer process for submitting real-time feedback and product improvements is awesome! Their customer support is unmatched and always ready to dive in and find solutions to my errors or admin requests.

The TI Platform has such a myriad of page types and lesson functionality that we keep our learners entertained and progressing while tackling the tough concepts of accounting and finance.

The reporting functionality is improving, which I like. At first, I was generating custom reports as requested by clients, and it seemed like the most basic of information regarding learner progress was overlooked. Clients wanted to know percentage completion by learner within each course, rather than the basic reporting fields of "Started" and "Completed" which were so black and white. I believe the dev team is working on making this reporting more mainstream and I'm encouraged by that.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that things are going well with both the platform and our team. We appreciate you providing this feedback.

HRIS Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

An effective LMS with great customer support

Thought Industries is a capable LMS and its leadership is constantly looking to add new features and functions. Since becoming the LMS Admin, there is very little daily "work" I need to do to ensure users can access and complete the content they need to. It just works!

Reporting has come a LONG way from when I first took over this platform at my company. However the biggest "miss" is still the lack of rules. For example, I cannot easily define a rule that says "assign all new hires in the Customer Service Department, the following training courses"

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback David! I'll share with our Product team to see if we can help resolve the reporting rules issue.

Emily
Online Learning Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Intuitive and Attractive

Commentaires : The onboarding process could be bumpy at times, but I think as Thought Industries has grown they have improved based on customer feedback. They are also very quick at answering small technical questions as well as larger scale ones.

I really enjoy the native authoring tools- these allow someone who is new to online learning to be creative, while also providing a format/guide to follow. The catalog also is really clean and easy to navigate.

I would like more information on all updates, even if they are not considered major ones. Besides that there is nothing major with the platform. There have been times we would have liked other capabilities, but that would be the case with any platform.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're glad to hear things are going well with the platform. As far as updates, we're formalizing processes around platform releases and updates to ensure fluid communication to our clients. We are always looking for feedback to improve our processes so we appreciate your insights.

Mary Ellen
Director of Department Relations and Brand Communications (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

A platform with a lot of possibilities

Commentaires : Tedious. I appreciate the help of our TI contacts. They did their best and continue to answer our questions to the best of their ability when we need help. Some things we need just aren't available in the system and we were told otherwise when we went to purchase it at the beginning.

We appreciated the help from our TI contacts and all the ways you can make your learning platform/learning path unique for your company. The wistia app was very helpful in uploading/storing and moving videos over to the TI platform. Visually the program looks very nice.

I am not the main purchaser of this program, but I believe my boss was misled by a TI salesmen about what the TI platform was capable of when he agreed to purchase it. I do not know if it is the best platform for our type of content, but our TI contacts did their best to try and help us put our content in the system and display it in a way that made sense. The system is very complicated. A lot of clicking on the back end to design and add content and create learning paths. The group upload CVS did not work at all for us and was incredibly difficult to use. I had to code it in another program to upload a group of 80+ after trying and failing several times. There are so many features, but they become difficult to use, understand, and employ correctly.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear our Customer Success and Support team are so helpful in assisting you with the platform. I encourage you to utilize Voice of the Customer for any product shortcomings which our Product team reviews weekly with the Success team. We're continually working to improve the ease of use and valuable feedback like this helps us pinpoint where there is room to improve. We appreciate your review and are excited about the opportunity to improve together.

Michelle
Manager, Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Thought Industries LMS

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Thought Industries has been a wonderful fit for us! Ease of use, customization options, and learner experience are all wonderful. The only thing holding us back is the inability to require a course and track who has not yet started a course(s).

Integration was a seamless process, course authoring inside the platform is intuitive, and navigation from a learner's perspective is also very intuitive. We love that we can customize our different sites- not only the theme, but also the site navigation and widgets available for each site.

One thing that holds us back is that there is not a report that can give a complete picture of learner progress in a course(s). You can see who has started and completed a course(s), but cannot see who has not started a course. Compliance training is a key use for us, so in order to get the data we need, we have to export the available report, then manipulate it next to a complete list of learners to see who has not started their course(s).

l’année dernière

Hi Michelle, thank you for all the wonderful, supportive words and valuable feedback! Working with Alphaii and your team has been a pleasure and an invaluable collaboration. Let's find time to go over the reporting features needed and bring them in front of the right people. All the best, Hannah C.

Paul
Data Analyst (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 501-1 000 employés

Great For Course Subscription and eLearning

Commentaires : We are able to provide good accurate up to date content for our users and it helps us tailor relevant content that helps to drive that area of our business.

It is easy to get set up and tailor content for users within specific areas that are relevant to them which in turn helps us put out required content for our users that helps to generate revenue streams.

The exported data files can be confusing to manage at first and requires some effort to digest and absorb

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Paul! So glad you're able to generate relevant and required content to help grow the business. Sharing all of your feedback across teams here for consideration. Thank you again!

Josh
Learning Experience Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Thought Industries works to provide a great experience for both the designer and end-customer

5,0 l’année dernière

What I like most about TI is that they take our feedback seriously and are always working to improve their software (and thus our and our customer's experience).

The thing I like least is that when using the native course authoring tool, your work is not auto-saved. You must click the Save button. This is doubly frustrating when creating an activity; you must first save the activity and then save the page.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review, Josh! We are big believers in continually improving our system in line with customer feedback. We have let your CSM Amanda know about the current feedback regarding Auto Save and will continue to keep your admins updated with future functionality releases. Thank you so much.

April Joy
April Joy
Senior Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

The next generation LMS and authoring tool in one software

Commentaires : Thought Industries is one of a kind! I've never used an LMS before that has a native authoring tool. When using Ti, I don't have to resort to external tools to create interactivity in the lessons and courses I am developing. I have instant access to a variety of content types. Most importantly, I can easily transform a page into a dynamic, immersive, and responsive learning experience.

Thought Industries has robust features that empower our instructional design team to create meaningful and highly effective learning experiences for our learners and clients.

The reporting tool might need more additional tweaking so that we can easily mine the data we need more efficiently. Also, having the ability to assign due dates for discussions, quizzes, workbooks are a plus so that students can easily keep track of their progress.

Sally
Event Principal (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 10 000+ employés

LMS

Commentaires : We have built a quite extensive learning management system and are expanding our offerings daily.

Very user friendly. Most options for content require the same steps so relatively easy to transition to a different way of building content.

When an update is pushed out, some features are moved around and not easily found. Some settings are disabled when an update is released.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sally! We wanted to express our gratitude for sharing your thoughts and are happy you are expanding your offerings all the time. Be assured all of your comments are shared across the team for review. Thank you again!

Theodore
Theodore
Program and Product Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

An incredible set-up experience with all of the support you need to get started!

We needed to transition our training from an in-person experience to a purely online model and the Thought Industries platform has been just the tool we needed to get this job done. From the introductory training sessions with the TI staff, the detailed project map they provided after determining our training needs, and the availability of their support staff to quickly answer all of the questions we had along the way, this project never felt like more than we could handle. One of the rep had us up and building content in no time, and the number of page options available to us ensures that our training program never feels stale or repetitive! The learner analytics tools have been key to identifying our training wins and have helped us continue to iterate upon our tools and resources.

We would've welcomed the opportunity to host calls from within the platform, but this wasn't a requirement for our training. I'd also love to see a built-in spell check feature.

Heather
Education Development Specialist (É.-U.)

Great experience, especially after using several other platforms.

Thought Industries has been great to work with, especially after experiencing many other cheaper LMSs. You pay for what you get. Of course, there are limitations in the platform (as they all have), but many times, you can find a workaround to get what you need to accomplish (you just need a little bit of creativity!)

The biggest drawback is the reporting feature. It is not grand, and you have must download several reports and combine to get the data you are looking for. Second drawback is the notification system. There are not a lot of options, and no work arounds available in this area.

Vickey
Contract Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Thought Industries - Fast & Easy Course Creation, Fantastic Training & Support

The platform is very easy to use. There are several page types which helps to create engaging courses, that are not static and boring

A few page types (recipe for example) can only be used for recipes. I would like to be able to customize this for use in trainings that require step by step instructions

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your thoughts, Vickey! We love to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you to create engaging courses. Have passed your product request to Product for review. Thank you again!

Jerry
Sr Dir, Post Sales Services (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Great Implementation!

Commentaires : TI enabled us to pivot to a totally online model to serve our customers during COVID. Just a positive co strhctive approach from day 1

Great feature set, especially for paid training business. The standup was super - literally the first such implementation that was as advertised. No 'overpromise underdeliver' games that most sw vendors play.

No issues so far. All is as we were led to expect.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Jerry! We are so glad we were able to help you pivot to online learning during such a difficult year and that we delivered on our promises. We appreciate your continued partnership and know your thoughts are shared across the company. Thank you again!

Independent Consultant (É.-U.)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

I love it for its ease of use

Commentaires : Training financial professionals on certification training

I like Thought Industries for its ease of use. I am able to use it and make courses look nice with simplicity and ease. It doesn't take me long to enter a course! Wonderful!

No problems or issues really - it was easy to figure out and easy to use.

jen
Design Director (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Learning As I Go—Teaching Myself

Commentaires : Ups and downs

TI offers things that other platforms don't, which is nice—keeps us on the platform.

Certifications; the navigation on mobile is limiting; the search function is poor; the help center is confusing and support rarely responds—and when they do, they can't really help.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with the product. I'l be sure to share with the Support team, so they can get back to you and help resolve your challenges.

Beth
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great platform, talented team and tremendous support

Commentaires : We were looking for an online learning partner with a quality platform and experienced and talented team to stand up our program quickly while working hand in hand with us to ensure the best possible student experience....we found that with Thought Industries.

The Thought Industries client services team is great, and works with you to understand your needs and can create new features and customizations for your business. We were able to work with them to rapidly build and launch our site in two weeks time, and the platform allows us to easily create new learning experiences.

So far the experience has been outstanding.

Tory
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Thought Industries is the best!

One day after being pitched on the platform, we were sold. We're now able to provide learners with a series of courses via custom learning environments branded uniquely to each client which is great. The learning experience is user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing from a design perspective, and the platform itself has a lot of bells and whistles.

Amanda
Principal (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Thought Industries Makes Life Easier

Commentaires : We have loved the team that has helped us to deploy,

We have had great training and set-up has been easy to manage.

Our biggest hurdle is getting our whole team to understand how to use it.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We couldn't be happier that we "make life easier" and you have had "great training" and set-up has been easy to manage. Know that our Learning Experience team under Daniel's leadership is working extremely hard to ensure our customers continue to get excellent training and content to help entire teams become more efficient at using the platform. We'll be sure to work with you each and every step of the way! Thank you again!