Excellent Electronic Document Management Software

Bernard W.
EVP Information Systems
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The eSign Cloud allows us to use it in the field with low bandwidth. Our users cannot function without eSign Genie.

Avantages: This software is very easy to use, the help is plain and simple. The help desk people know their product. We asked for customizations that came back in a few weeks. No other software vendors were willing to customize. The cost per document soon pays for the cost of the software. We can move documents directly into our imaging system.

Inconvénients: The mobile apps took some time to complete. We had both Androids and Apple products. We wanted both apps completed before we started to use each.

For very basic use only

Publié le 13/11/2019
Dayna W.
Accounts receivable
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

Avantages: For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently.
Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

envoyé par eSign Genie le 17/11/2019

Hi Dayna,

Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing names of the people, it makes our system safer and legally binding.
We will reach out to you again to train you further to show you how to avoid such issues. We do have a hundreds of companies using this feature and are very happy with the results. If you can spend a little time in showing us the issue you are facing, we will make sure that our team will do everything possible to eliminate any problems.
Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We will launch an investigation. We will appreciate your showing us the problem on an online meeting.

service above and beyond!

Publié le 28/08/2015
Chris T.
Managing Director
Support client

Commentaires: I have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc.
There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security.
In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried.
For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up)
For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded.
But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this.
I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures!
So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace?
Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done.
Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document.
The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business.
First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday.
So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.

Great software, highly recommend

Publié le 19/09/2019
Lisa M.
Sales Representative
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm amazed at how quickly I get my documents signed. It went from taking days to get documents signed to seconds. I work on commission and the quicker i get paperwork completed, the faster I get paid.

Avantages: The software is user friendly both on desktop and mobile device. It has made my process more efficient. Clients are required to sign a sales order and credit card auth form. Now they don't have to print it out, sign, scan and return to me. It literally takes them 30 seconds to sign the documents now and I get an email alert once they have signed.

Inconvénients: I have not had a negative experience thus far using the software.

Superb product for small to medium companies

Publié le 13/08/2019
Panagiotis K.
Founder & Managing Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I discovered eSign Genie while I was searching for alternatives in our document workflow, in relevance with contracts and digital signage. The experience was smooth and I was able to setup, test and use eSign Genie, within minutes. That for me was a winning feature and I took the decision to go with that platform for my digitally signed documents. A big plus is that they do not spam at all, so setting up a test account and see for yourself, will not cost you time or mess with your mailbox zen.

Avantages: I generally like any modern SaaS that offers not only subscription based payments, but also pay-as-you-go options. From my point of view, if a company doesn't has a steady need each month, then a pay-as-you-go model is the perfect deal. the eSign Genie platform and service is easy to setup and fast to use. It gets the NDA to the hands of new collaborators fast and easy, allowing me to focus on the real business.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything to add as a dislike. The product works fine and as advertised. The options are well organized and the platform works fast over the internet.

eSign Genie

Publié le 27/12/2018
Tom C.
Managing Director
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Like many family owned eCommerce businesses, we have a large reach. The internet allows us to contract with clients all over the globe, but paperwork is a massive draw-back. Having looked at several 'big name' services which were riddled with bloatware and priced accordingly, I was happy to finally discover eSign Genie - with it's straightforward, no-nonsense pricing and simplified tool-kit The software allows us to send our License out for signature with no hassles to us or our clients and does not force them to download an app ...or trial ...or subscription - they simply sign it I wish more companies would understand the benefits of switching to paperless contracts

Avantages: eSign Genie helped me to quickly and easily transition from the hassles of using paper-based contracts and licenses for our growing audience of international customers At MemberGate.com, we license our software to clients all around the world and using paper was no longer an option because the hassle it caused was a barrier to sales I wished more people would use it, instead of expecting people to print (?) their multi-page documents, sign them and then use scanners (!) or more typically smartphones to photo each of the pages so they can be emailed back...or worse, use the post!

Inconvénients: Getting the first License into the eSign Genie Template system was challenging, but once I had set all the parameters for signing, it has since saved a ton of time

Great for people who only need the occasional document

Publié le 05/08/2019
Brian S.
Managing Partner
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that I can pay for documents a la carte. I only have to send and sign contracts for my business once every few months. eSign Genie was the only company I found that allowed me to pay per document. With other companies, I would have had to waste hundreds of dollars on monthly subscriptions I barely used.

Inconvénients: The aesthetics of the platform aren't as "slick" or "pretty" as some other software companies. But it doesn't matter to me, because it has the features that count!

envoyé par eSign Genie le 12/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our cost effective, easy-to-use and powerful eSignature software=) Our great prices are available for businesses sending out any number of Documents. The more you buy, the more you save :-) Also, we will be releasing a complete redesign of our platform in December, so look forward to a more "pretty" eSign Genie soon!
--eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Review of eSign Genie

Doug O.
Health and Safety Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.

Avantages: Software has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.

Inconvénients: Editing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.

eSign Genie works great!

Publié le 16/10/2019
Mike D.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great product for the money, and it's easy to use.

Avantages: Simple to use. Training employees took about 10 minutes!

Inconvénients: Would like to drag initials or signature spots and not have to go back up top to get another spot. Would be nice to just keep clicking where signatures go, or where initials go.

envoyé par eSign Genie le 18/10/2019

Hi Mike!

You can Right Click on any field and select "Copy". Now you can Right Click anywhere on the Document to place a copy of the field. This will help you put the initial fields on the form more quickly. Please ask chat for more details or to schedule a live training with one of our experts.

-- eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Great Software That Simplified the Signing Process

Publié le 14/04/2017
Lacey N.
Marketing Director
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am in the landscaping industry and getting signed proposals always slowed down our process. Once we found Esign Genie that changed. Now, we have all clients sign their contracts digitally. This allows us to have a very fast turnaround, a definitive record of signing, and a streamlined process. Clients love it and we haven't had a single problem with returning documents. Regardless of the age of the client, all have had a seamless process when signing. The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email. As is, I have to paste it in each time if I don't want to use the pre-programmed one by eSign Genie.

Avantages: Easy to use
Great record keeping
Streamlined process
Easy for clients to understand

envoyé par eSign Genie le 22/04/2017

Hi Lacey,

Thank you for being a customer and for the review.

To response to your comment about ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email, eSign Genie always had a functionality called Notification Templates/Email Templates.

You can easily create customized email templates (Navigation: Setting> Notification Templates - Create New). You can watch a video, check out our knowledge base, join our daily 12 Noon PST webinar or simply call us to understand this or any other functionality.

Product Team, eSign Genie

Excellent

Publié le 15/01/2019
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good indeed. Being able to have our customers sign legally binding contracts easily, digitally, on any device under the sun and have copies of the finalised contracts be delivered to the emails of the signees upon execution has really been a game changer for our business.

Avantages: It is exceptionally well designed and thought out. You can really tell that eSign Genie has been written with the requirements of the users in mind, not your typical, big company "here's what we can do irrespective of what you actually need" mind set. All of our requirements were already integrated into the software, which is clearly the result of listening to users and implementing their requests. The end product is extremely easy to use and our customers have commented on the improvement to our whole business process that it represents.

Inconvénients: Nothing, it's great! Can't really say anything bad, just need to fill characters...

Excellent software we use daily!

Publié le 22/08/2019
Jason A.
Arts de la scène, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We had been paying more for another service. There, the credit card on file expired. Instead of reaching out for a different form of payment the other company cancelled our subscription and required a 300% raise in our subscription to re-join. That was insane, so we found eSign Genie and now I can't even remember the name of the other folks.
The team here actually mention often how glad they are to have the software.

Avantages: It's incredibly easy to use eSign Genie. We use the software to send contracts to performers, designers and countless contractors throughout our season.

Inconvénients: I can't say that there is anything specific I do not like about the software. It's pretty intuitive but customer support is always happy to help with questions.

E-Sign for RXR Realty

Publié le 06/09/2018
Jimmy C.
IT Helpdesk Technician
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: E-Sign was very receptive to our requests and found a workable solution to our issues and concerns. We even considered them for other projects and ideas

Avantages: It provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.

Inconvénients: It's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.

eSignGenie® Best of Class Electronic Signature

Publié le 03/02/2017
Dr lee K.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: eAgent's interest in the application of Electronic Signatures dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000. Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities. With this as background we finally discovered the one platform that allowed ease of use; reduced cost and extraordinary workflow design. That platform is eSignGenie® and we remain convinced of its paramount position in this sector. In real estate practice, electronic signatures have become widely used, however, the application of multi-signature; review capable and complex workflow routines, have restricted the progress and increased the costs. Only, eSignGenie® has given us a workable and affordable platform and one that non-experts can easily use. eSignGenie® is a Five Star+ system.

Love eSign Genie

Publié le 20/08/2019
Nezza B.
Assistant
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent except for the blank contract glitch.

Avantages: It's very user friendly, straightforward, easy, and reasonably priced

Inconvénients: I don't like having to chat online to get customer service. Also there are 4 times when I've spent 1 hour putting together a contract, client signs, then the contract is blank (contents I inputted aren't showing) and eSign Genie hasn't been able to recover and that's very embarassing for me to tell the client to resign.

Great way to go digital!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Blair W.
Human Resources Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: eSign Genie is incredibly affordable compared with other options - this is a big deal for a public library with limited budget. We have gone fully digital and eSign Genie was a big part of that process and its success.

Avantages: eSign Genie allows me to upload my own custom PDF documents for signature and create templates for specified recipients or as an online form that anyone with the link can access. I love the notifications when a doc has been signed and the ability to send out reminders if they haven't.
We have locations across a wide area and being able to get signatures from employees by email is such a time-saver.

Inconvénients: The site can be a little slow and glitchy sometimes. It doesn't like it if you try to delete templates.

eSign Genie Product

Publié le 10/12/2018
Jim G.
President/CEO
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really enjoy working with the management team at eSign Genie. We are a reseller and have their product integrated with our solutions. I definitely recommend eSign Genie.

Avantages: The product is fully integrated with our solutions, and the team at eSign Genie has been great. The members like the ease of use, and timeliness of the electronic signatures. eSign Genie is also very affordable, which really helps with some of our smaller clients.

Inconvénients: Nothing, the software works great. No Cons with eSign Genie.

Good Fit for My Company

Publié le 08/06/2019
Monica D.
Owner/founder
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I don't need this service daily, but enough that it mattered that I be able to easily upload and get only what I need. I am able to pay for just the contracts I need to implement and uploading and sending is super easy. Their customer service is great too.

Inconvénients: I'm on the fence with the template used to send out the contract. I always alter it anyway, but something about it always seemed like it could look better. This is not really a con. It's a nitpick because this site asked for a con. It's like asking my worst trait in a job interview and I say that I work too hard. I love eSign.

Saves me so much time and money!

Melissa C.
Photographer
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've also saved tons of printer paper and ink because far too many times my clients ended up losing the contract and needing another copy, and its saved me from having to store all those sheets of paper! It's just a huge time and money saver for me. I've also tried a few other electronic signing websites and stopped using them when they got too costly or were just plain not easy for myself or clients. I'm at least 2 years in with using e-sign genie with nothing but great experiences. I highly recommend!

Avantages: Ease of use and very low cost is what's kept me a happy customer for years. My clients easily read and sign my contract and we both get a copy immediately. It's very user friendly for anyone.

Inconvénients: If I had to pick a "con", and this is seriously nitpicking here, it would be the automated message it starts off the emails with. I think it could be a little more personable and not so 'professional'.

Easy and Efficient!

Publié le 09/10/2019
Sarah S.
Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using this program to have our new student enrollments complete their agreement paperwork. It takes a fraction of the time away from our old way!

Avantages: User-friendly for staff and clients alike

Inconvénients: The formatting options aren't the most user-friendly.

The best electronic signature solution and with incredibly great support!

Publié le 16/07/2018
Frank E.
Software Developer
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In my company, esign genie is our primary electronic signature software. We use it to sign and track documents. Using this software has greatly improved efficiency and productivity

Avantages: Technical support is awesome, fast and reliable. I love the drag and drop feature as it makes using the software fast and easy.

Inconvénients: Maybe the interface could use some updating. Other than that, there's absolutely nothing to complain about this product

Great Product for Our Needs

Publié le 01/01/2019
Greg S.
Partner
Gestion des investissements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our partnership is scattered around a large metro area and we only meet monthly at best so this product allows us to notify members of a document to be signed and all can sign electronically at the central site location.

Avantages: My partnership has occasional needs for document signing and eSign Genie provides a pay as you go option that fits our needs well. The document creation and publishing for signing is mostly drag and drop and the company provides step by step instructional videos for the processes.

Inconvénients: More of an improvement request - I would like to see notifications be sent via text in addition to email. My personal email is always full and it's easy to miss a notification. A text option would make it quicker to respond.

envoyé par eSign Genie le 04/01/2019

Hi Greg,

Thank you for a great review.

We do provide SMS feature where the signing email and SMS messages go concurrently. This helps the clients esign the document on their mobile devices directly from SMS link.

We will reach out to you to discuss the feature.

Good features and I love the pay as you go pricing

Ryan S.
ACB Facilities Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use eSign Genie to execute residential leases. Being able to sign electronically is great. It saves the tenant time because they don't have to print and scan the lease. It saves me time because I can reuse templates instead of doing each lease separate. I don't have to drive to get contracts signed. It is awesome.

Avantages: What I find the most useful about eSign Genie is that I can pay for their services as needed. The other companies we looked at all want a monthly fee whether we use the service or not. In my case, I only need the service two times a year. eSign Genie gives me the flexibility I want!

Inconvénients: I suppose the interface could be a little more intuitive. The software is very powerful and because it has lots of capabilities, the interface can be a little confusing if you just jump right in.

GREAT E-Signature Platform

Publié le 21/05/2018
Shana S.
Owner, Photographer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has made it easier to send out contracts for me and my clients.

Avantages: This program has seriously made it easier for my business. Instead of having a client sign a physical document and mail it back and forth, which can take days, Now I can just send it to them via email and it's official. It's very easy to use and all my clients find it easy, and self explanatory. No one has had any issues signing a document. All of my documents are FINALLY stored in one place, and it works on any device, computer or mobile. Customer Service is great and they get back to you quickly. I really like their platform and have recommended it to other colleagues. E-Sign Genie has really helped my business move in the right direction with its easy platform!

Inconvénients: I have nothing bad to say about them, I've had nothing but good experiences with them and their software.

Couldn't Live Without It!

Publié le 15/10/2019
Kristin L.
Vice President
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In the past, our training company would create, print, scan, email a contract for the client to then print, sign scan, email back. We'd then print, sign, scan AGAIN and email the fully executed copy to the client. Often, we'd end up losing the saved file (poor organization on our part). eSign Genie solved ALL of that by taking us fully online! I love it!

Avantages: I absolutely love that I can pay-as-I-go. I appreciate that all of my files save on the site, that if I make a mistake or the client requests a change I can edit and upload a new document, that clients can delegate signees.

Inconvénients: Anything I haven't liked, I figured out. So, really, the more I've used it, the more I've understood it and conquered my frustrations. Typically it was just a learning curve issue!