15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Scoro

Scoro est une solution complète de gestion de projet et d'entreprise pour les services professionnels et créatifs.

En savoir plus sur Scoro

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load.

Scoro - Notes

Scoro a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 234 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Scoro ?

Stephen
Stephen
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Impression, 2–10 employés

Steve's review

Commentaires : Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

It is a great project management software.

Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Christopher
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Scoro changed our business

Commentaires : The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Christoph
Partner (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

An Innovative Space for Work with all the Amenities required

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Scoro constantly assisted me and improved the team's productivity. On the other hand some features gone missing and occasional search difficulties stood away it from being perfect. Although it has a lot of power with huge possibilities and I am looking forward how its adapting.

The Scoro helped me to consolidate everything into one demonstration. It brought together the project components task, schedules and finance. Developing and executing quotes made much simpler. On top of that, having a visual lines sales to follow through, I could prioritize deals and push them faster. By looking at Scoro reports I am able to tell out time wasters and boost the work.

We are bit short on some functions Scoro can not provide. Custom fields and dynamic form options would be something unexpected indeed. Sometimes things were neither easy to find. If only they could make some performance tweaks that will save me precious click. I got tired of recopying the same items on invoices. Bulk option will be a big time critter.

Raghuraman
Raghuraman
Senior Professional services engineer (Inde)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

Scoro makes my day to day job easier

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It helps me keep track of my meetings and document the summary of the meeting.

Outlook calendar sync feature and API integration

Reports need to be improved and make it more user friendly

Gabriele
Head of Sales (Norvège)
Textile, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

Commentaires : Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Glen
Project Manager (Australie)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Well designed software with excellent customer support

Commentaires : Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 1 001–5 000 employés

I can easily check the progress of my project with Scoro

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Effortless teamwork, timely expense monitoring, and expertly crafted spending plans. Automated document flow for invoices and estimates. Facilitates transparent and accountable work.

Scoro ranks among the top applications for monitoring business processes. It's not just a time tracker; it also helps with budgeting, marketing, invoicing, and most importantly, negotiating quotes with clients and colleagues. use the same kind of logical work flow menus as market leaders like Sage and SAP.

Inadequate in terms of accounting capabilities. It's helpful that you can connect to both Sage and FreshBooks. Due to the dominance of huge US-based project management software, their popularity in CEE should be increased.

Bram
CEO (Belgique)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Great all-in-one package!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Scoro on a daily basis and overall, the software provides me with an excellent experience.

I like that Scoro provides a real all-in-one package, from quoting to invoicing a project and everything in between. No more needs for extra software.

Sometimes, I miss a few extra drag-and-dropp options. Also, it is not easy to keep up to date with all the new functionalities and software updates.

Bryony
Bryony
Director (R.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Beware the 30-day notice period

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Deadful. The staff are condescending and unhelpful. The 30-day notice period after a 10 day subscription is outrageous.

The system works fine. It allows for project and time management, with easy quotations and invoicing.

The 30-day notice period came as a shock. I used Scoro for less than 2 weeks when my team decided that the software wasn't what we needed. I requested a cancellation (which you can't do yourself online as with other platforms), and they charged me a full extra month fee. I find this outrageous. The people I have dealt with from Scoro are all very condescending and they record discussions without asking for permission.

Réponse de l'équipe de Scoro

il y a 4 mois

Hey Bryony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback - any and all is always welcome so we could continuously improve our operations. We apologise, for the negative experience. Our services team by no means wanted to come off condescending, but only wanted to offer additional help, as you were such a recent customer of ours. No customer is less important that another and all escalated cases are reviewed with utmost care and with the customer always in mind and we apologise if the review took longer than expected. Choosing the correct software which suits your company’s needs is also our priority and by no means do we want to charge people for a services which are not for them. Considering all aspects you were refunded in the beginning of this week for the remainder of the period and we truly hope you find the best solution for you. Mary

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Scoro simplifies the process and project management

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The main advantage of using Scoro is that it may help you streamline your process from beginning to end, from estimating to managing activities. The icing on the cake is the ability to timestamp all actions.

Intuitive and easy to operate. Connections between the initial client interaction and the final project delivery. After a contract has been approved, this tool helps individuals generate estimates for their work, then bills them for it, and creates a plan for managing the project.

Overwhelming amounts of data may occasionally flood the screen. When faced with an overwhelming amount of information, it might be difficult to locate specific specifics.

Monica
COmmercial director (Argentine)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

FOcus on pipeline

Commentaires : MY overall experience is good, although I do struggle with Pipeline a bit (as explained above)

The visualization is very nice (For dashboards) and Pipeline is a great tool (which could still be improved)

The CRM, little interaction allowed in Quotes, only through Comments and tagging. Quotes cannot be found by name. Some difficulties in saving (Apparently something related to Products, but I delete them and create them again exactly the same way, and I finally win! But takes long hours) - would need also to be able to merge quotes, bring other templates once the quote has already some information (like from a content library)

Helen
MD (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Commentaires : Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Margit
client manager (Estonie)
Comptabilité, 201–500 employés

Easy menu, easy to use

Commentaires : Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Laura
Sales Manager (Estonie)

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Commentaires : Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Craig
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

EPSCO Ltd

Commentaires : We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server. Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations. Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Andy
Relocations (R.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

a decent CRM

Commentaires : overall positive, easy to track projects, into quotes, into orders and then invoices.

Easy to use once it's all set up. good for tracking projects into quotes and orders. Companies and person allocations also easy and good.

some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part.

Rob
CEO (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Scoro review

Commentaires : Really happy with the time saving we get from using Scoro. In a team of creatives, it is visually good to use.
Everything is nice and simple to setup and everything is so well linked to navigate easily.

We have a lot of repeatable processes for creating quotes and tasks, Scoro deals with this really well. Their development team are responsive and the reporting is simple to use and really flexible. The recent introduction of the Gannt chart is fantastic.

The CRM side is a bit lacking and but we knew that when we signed up to Scoro. We push the boundaries of using the Google Calendar integration so we have to backtrack sometimes,

Kate
Production Co Ordinator (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Our organisation couldn't live without it now

Commentaires : We have loved this software from the moment it was installed. As the business is growing - both with employees and workload - it is really coming into its own.

it is really easy to use and the customer support is quick and effective.

Sometime when we enquire about a feature the answer we receive is that we have to upgrade to a package that then includes lots of features that we don't need for our business. Also - we don't tend to email through the scoro email because it kept getting lost in clients 'junk' mail, so it made us look un-credible.

Danush
Professional Services (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 5 001–10 000 employés

Scoro has more potential

4,0 l’année dernière

The scalability and ease of project management make Scoro a fantastic tool. It helps keep track of the total time consumed on each activity and the one-stop option to create both task and project makes it more convenient to use.

The permissions in Scoro could be improved. Most of the minute options like changing the status of the Project, changing a few custom fields, etc. are restricted to the administrator level of access and do not have the opportunity to delegate to other non-administrative members.The custom fields could have more types, for example, have the option to select multiple options from a dropdown menu so that we can feed information about the type of Operating Systems a customer uses in an array or a list.

Jelmer
International Business Development Manager (Estonie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use scoro on a daily basis to manage my tasks, to use the finance possibilities and to have all the relevant information in 1 place. The fresh looks of the software and the easiness of use are for me the most important aspects of why I enjoy working with the software.

The software is easy and intuitive to understand and to use. Clear overviews and everything looks fresh and up to date.

It is not particularly something I do not like, but for me the software has a lot of functionalities and I simply do not use them all.

Anita
CSO (Luxembourg)
Traduction et localisation, 11–50 employés

A CRM that grows with your company

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

Kadri
key account manager (Estonie)
Production audiovisuelle, 51–200 employés

Scoro software

Commentaires : I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Roman
CEO (Lituanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Advertising agency with Scoro

Commentaires : Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

Surprisingly broad functionality

Commentaires : I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.

In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

There is no offline mode. It is suitable for one of group companies (equipment rental) so all group companies except one is using Scoro.

Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

A comprehensive project management solution

KPI dashboard is in real-time shared team calendar and scheduling of meetings. There's detailed information on the status and financing of the project.

It takes time to adjust with Scoro most especially to someone newbie like me.