En savoir plus sur Scoro

Scoro est une solution complète de gestion de projet et d'entreprise pour les services professionnels et créatifs.

En savoir plus sur Scoro

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load.

Scoro - Notes

Scoro a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 198 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Scoro ?

Roman
Roman
Senior Consultant: Operations management and Lean (Estonie)
Conseil en gestion

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Commentaires : Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year. 1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys. 2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Christopher
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Scoro changed our business

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Alternatives envisagées : Workbooks et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : Scoro was a good middle ground on price while providing a very good set of quoting tools. The quoting capability was the number one feature, and Scoro checked all the boxes of what we needed.

Raimonds
Raimonds
Country Manager (Lettonie)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

CRM system

Commentaires : First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Eabyn
Graphic Designer (Afrique du Sud)
Design, 2-10 employés

Perfect for managing large projects for your team

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been essential in managing the billable hours and tasks for our team

Gives endless editable features that can tailor to your organisation when it comes to task and project management

A combined view of projects and planner would be useful to visualise both at the same time

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : Scoro offered a more tailored approach to our organisation

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho One

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : Scoro allows for greater integration with our other software

Christine
Admin (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Scoro is our Go To!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use and tracking of tasks and projects.

Figuring out how to make reports was challenging at first.

Astrid
Astrid
IT Talen Acquisition Specialist (Salvador)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Time planing and intuitive MVP

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great for small to mid business but as a company grows our PM tools needs to grow with us and support the different functionalities we are looking for.
But in all honesty I am always happy when one of our clients state they work with Scoro or to advise it as a tools

My god is Scoro intuitive, so easy even those newcomers who have never used it manage to master it in a matter of a few hours. Easy to navigate and visualize, but honestly for me, Scoro is the MVP in Time planing, which helps me keep me and my coworkers on track with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Everyone knows what they need to do and the timelines to stick by and that has been a key component in rampaging projects with prospects and clients.

Integrations :(, are no valuable integrations and even tho the APIs are there they sometimes malfunction when it comes to integrating with put systems. Never able to access the distro and contacts list no matter that I have tried to load and save them in different manners.

Jose
Diseñador (Espagne)
Design, 201-500 employés

Buena opcion

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : La planificación de proyectos de manera visual es una opción notable muy contento con su manejo y uso

Me gusta su fácil manejo sin complejidad sus múltiples funciones para mejorar el trabajo diario

Quizás su peso como software algo pesado para ser mas liviano

Syed Arif
Professional Services Engineer (Inde)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 1 001-5 000 employés

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The most convenient and user-friendly application to add and update your daily activity with easiest way to track anything by team to remain in sync

Nopes, its really good software. ..........

Efe
Configuration Manager (Turquie)

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I really enjoy using it and do not hesitate to recommend

Project tracking and task creation are the parts i love.

Dashboard is a little bit hard to adjust.

Hien
Hien
Marketing Project Manager (France)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good customer experience from end-to-end project management

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I feel it very helpful to my own freelance project

I love Scoro because it flexible on changing or customizing the elements. Also, Scoro also give us more space structure our work plan for every project.

The experience on mobile is not good for me. I hope they can improve it

Gabriele
Head of Sales (Norvège)
Textile, 11-50 employés

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Alternatives envisagées : ClickUp

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : Salesforce has a huge price and we don't need majority of the functionality, it lacks in tracking projects, doesn't connect that part of our business to sales.

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : Scoro has way more features and better UI.

Glen
Project Manager (Australie)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Well designed software with excellent customer support

Commentaires : Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Projects, Harvest, Replicon et Forecast

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : Cost of maintaining bespoke solution

Logiciel antérieur : Claris FileMaker

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : Project-central model, excellent quoting and pipeline management, and good task management.

Helen
MD (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Commentaires : Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Angela
Head of Client Success (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Seemless system which allows 360 vision of your business

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Really great - this system helps us make business decisions about future resourcing and allows us to easily manage projects on a daily basis

We love the fact that all staff can see all information about projects at any one time. Covering holiday time is easy because of the open nature to the information stored against the project. We no longer need numerous spreadsheets to manage projects - all can be done in Scoro.

Integrations can be problematic, like Xero and the double entry of some of the data that does not pull across from Scoro.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com et Synergist

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : No longer suited our larger projects

Logiciel antérieur : Administrate Training Management

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : For the intregration with 365 and Xero plus the ease of use

Robert
Director (É.-U.)

We found our home!

Commentaires : My experience has been outstanding. My entire work life is in Scoro.

Our experience with Scoro to keep team members connected and up-to-date has been exceptional. With a brief learning curve on learning how to use the software, we were up and running in a week. Also, all of the integrations that Scoro allows saves time and increases production.

My hope is that one-day Scoro can integrate with Gmail.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : The software we were using was not meeting our needs as our company was growing.

Logiciel antérieur : Insightly

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : More features that were affordable.

Margit
client manager (Estonie)
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés

Easy menu, easy to use

Commentaires : Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Nasko
COO (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Start Using Scoro for Easy Project Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Scoro brought major relief to our team as a single place for information and sharing progress on projects and individual tasks. Its limitations to work as a sales CRM forced us to be creative in how we record data and push that data down the pipeline.

Scoro is easy to setup and managing users is fairly easy to do but it would require someone knowing what they do. Their Gantt Chart feature is great and allows a quick overview of a project progress. Creating multiple tasks and assigning those to different users/managers is also super easy. When setting up Scoro from square-one, I would highly recommend that the team and company creates the setup completely and wouldn't allow individual team members to tinker with customizations.

Scoro has limited integrations with other solutions. Although APIs are available, APIs won't work for everything. Scoro's fields for postal codes and countries and mailing addresses are set to use UK-based and Europen based format, it makes it a little confusing when entering contact details.

Persoanl Trainer (R.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Scoro Review

Commentaires : My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Scoro Review. As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business. The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day. I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt. The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day. I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT. Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Laura
Sales Manager (Estonie)

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Commentaires : Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Aideen
Director Operations (Pays-Bas)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés

Why We Selected Scoro

Commentaires : I am very happy with this product - Ido feel we could have done with a lot more training at the beginning, as a result we only scratch the surface with regard to using the many features of Scoro. The plan is to introduce more of the products to the company shortly. And to request more training.

We were a start up and having worked for large companies using multiple software products for finance/vendor management I decided I wanted one product only. After an extensive search and a lot of research we decided on Scoro. The team at Scoro are helfpul and friendly and eager to keep users happy. They listen to your feedback and requirements and when possible and if demand is high enough they embelish their product e.g. Scoro Gantt being the latest additon.

I'm still learning and could really do with more training - perhaps not Scoro's issue but we would have had a 2nd visit from a consultant on site if it wasn't for the pandemic. I would like to arrange for a consultant to assist for our future development as soon as travel is possible.

Andi
Financial Advisor (Albanie)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir Scoro : In the begining was only blocking time with calendar. Latter we descover more and more features that we love. Also Scoro makes monthly updates.

Pourquoi passer à Scoro : Calendar. Scoro has oportunity of blocking time and planing events in calendar.

Monica
COmmercial director (Argentine)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

FOcus on pipeline

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : MY overall experience is good, although I do struggle with Pipeline a bit (as explained above)

The visualization is very nice (For dashboards) and Pipeline is a great tool (which could still be improved)

The CRM, little interaction allowed in Quotes, only through Comments and tagging. Quotes cannot be found by name. Some difficulties in saving (Apparently something related to Products, but I delete them and create them again exactly the same way, and I finally win! But takes long hours) - would need also to be able to merge quotes, bring other templates once the quote has already some information (like from a content library)

Sigen
Project Architect (Panama)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

4,0 l’année dernière

It is great to have access to most of the information related to the projects. Having the Gantt chart has definitely been a plus to the new updates.

I would like to see easiness in linking MY tasks to the project (the dropdown options should be related only to that project especifically and not ALL projects that are not even assigned to me). This is especifically when doing an event. Also, when closing an event tht I modified, I'd prefer to go straight back to the main schedule, not just to that one event separately. The Gantt, even though it's been a gread addition, still needs more work.

CEO (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11-50 employés

Scoro - Business management Software

Commentaires : Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money. The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Valdas
Project Manager (Lituanie)
Impression, 51-200 employés

Daily user Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are using Scoro as CRM program. It is very simple for new companies creation as database is synchronized with local database. it doesnt have integration with apple and outlook. you need special add-on to synchronize calendar - thats not very convenient if you are creating your meetings in outlook first.

Drag and drop. Simple, usefull. Analize of results including margins, expenses etc per project.

Creates new products, if you have written product name with mistake.