Not a review - A Rave!

Publié le 14/02/2019
Deric D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Avantages: Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Inconvénients: That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

envoyé par NiceJob le 15/02/2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Publié le 10/01/2019
Joseph Q.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Avantages: *Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Inconvénients: The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

envoyé par NiceJob le 12/01/2019

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Publié le 16/05/2019
Michael P.
Owner/Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Avantages: It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Inconvénients: The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

Publié le 26/06/2018
Michael P.
Owner/Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Avantages: The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Inconvénients: Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

envoyé par NiceJob le 28/06/2018

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Publié le 07/08/2018
Phil R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Avantages: It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Inconvénients: Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

envoyé par NiceJob le 07/08/2018

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

A necessity

Publié le 20/09/2018
Franklin O.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Avantages: I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Inconvénients: There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

envoyé par NiceJob le 25/09/2018

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Best company period

Publié le 16/08/2018
Nate B.
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Avantages: I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.
They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Inconvénients: Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

envoyé par NiceJob le 30/08/2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Money Well Spent

Publié le 01/02/2019
Pamela W.
Ownee
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Avantages: I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

envoyé par NiceJob le 05/02/2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Simply Amazing!

Publié le 07/01/2019
Thomas S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email Chloe and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Avantages: We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Inconvénients: Nothing, everything has been top notch.

envoyé par NiceJob le 08/01/2019

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

Great Software run by a Great Team!

Publié le 04/08/2018
Ben B.
Electrical Contractor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Avantages: Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Inconvénients: Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

envoyé par NiceJob le 30/08/2018

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Great SEO and company display!

Publié le 30/09/2016
Shawn P.
Window cleaner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Avantages: Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Inconvénients: Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

envoyé par NiceJob le 01/10/2016

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Best review software on the market

Publié le 07/08/2018
Jeremiah G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Avantages: Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

envoyé par NiceJob le 30/08/2018

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Best money spent each month

Publié le 02/10/2018
Colby H.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great to work with.

Avantages: This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

envoyé par NiceJob le 04/10/2018

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Publié le 10/02/2018
Doug V.
Business Owner
Services environnementaux
Support client

Avantages: The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

envoyé par NiceJob le 12/02/2018

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Excellent response time!

Publié le 14/02/2018
Phillip S.
Support client

Avantages: NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Inconvénients: This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

envoyé par NiceJob le 14/02/2018

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Thank you NiceJob!

Publié le 16/08/2018
Wayne sargent S.
Marketing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Avantages: NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Inconvénients: I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

envoyé par NiceJob le 30/08/2018

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

Reviews for our business

Publié le 08/01/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pretty good for the money.

Avantages: It was easy to get going and implemented

Inconvénients: We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

envoyé par NiceJob le 09/01/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

This is a Great marketing platform

Publié le 10/03/2017
Arie B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

envoyé par NiceJob le 10/03/2017

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

Publié le 07/06/2017
Scott B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Inconvénients: UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years.

Publié le 11/02/2018
Marvin A.
Business Owner
Support client

Avantages: Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

Inconvénients: We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

envoyé par NiceJob le 12/02/2018

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

Great system that delivers

Publié le 09/01/2019
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of use, it does everything automatically.

Inconvénients: That we didn't do it sooner! We have had great success using this product.

envoyé par NiceJob le 10/01/2019

Thanks for the great NiceJob review! Love hearing how NiceJob is helping companies get more reviews, and we've got some huge new features in store for you soon!

Absolutely blown away

Publié le 02/02/2018
John L.
Support client

Avantages: Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Inconvénients: Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

envoyé par NiceJob le 05/02/2018

Thanks John! Love working with you!

Great software and great customer service

Publié le 20/09/2018
Tim S.
Small Business Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

Avantages: How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

Inconvénients: nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website build.

Publié le 23/09/2017
Ben V.
Digital Marketing Director
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Avantages: Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

A website that pays for itself!

Publié le 25/01/2017
Alex B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy. I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Avantages: Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Inconvénients: None