15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Weave

Weave est une plateforme de communication qui aide les entreprises à échanger avec leurs clients.

En savoir plus sur Weave

Easy to use, saved us a ton of money on credit card processing. Makes my job easier even when closed.

The customer support is lacking and the fact when you have a problem and there is no manager to talk to is not helpful.

Weave - Notes

3,7
4,0

Weave a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 479 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Weave ?

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble , Weave c'est un meilleur logiciel de planning, de gestion des mails pour aider les entreprises à mieux s'occuper des clients et présente également plusieurs fonctionnalités pour faciliter la tâche. Très facile , rapide et efficace

Ce logiciel est facile à utiliser et regroupe toutes les tâches en unique forme permettant aux entreprises de tout gérer les services pour l'amélioration des produits

Logiciel très intéressant apportant plus aux entreprises mais limité et pas disponible dans tout les pays

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Merveilleux logiciel

4,0 il y a 7 mois

De très bonnes fonctionnalités, Weave permet aux entreprises d’établir des relations conviviales avec les clients avec une gestion intuitive. C’est un produit que j’aime beaucoup surtout les appels téléphoniques des clients.

La prise de main est souvent difficile pour un débutant puisque l’application n’a pas de formation en ligne.

Duc
Duc
Dentist (É.-U.)

Weave - Lots of tool on One Platform

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been an excellent experience. Really enjoy working with weave and they are receptive to new features.

Lots of tools built in. Reminders, reviews, payments, texting, and phones.

Analytics is not available for Eaglesoft yet. It'd be nice to have an even more all in one solution.

Will
Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

VOIP phone service for your veterinary or medical practice

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Over all the phone system has so many more "Pros" than "Cons". I was there went we had the old phone system but when we switched over it feels and sounds better. The app that you download on your computer is also pretty nice and user friendly. Sending faxes takes some getting used to, but if you want to go paperless than this is the way to go.

Love the call recordings as there are many instances where a client claims they were told "???" and we were able to go into the call logs and see when they were called and what was said. Wonderful feature I don't know what we would do without. Also the hold music is a great feature that we love, as before we needed to buy a separate device and now we can just upload our own music for clients on hold or use what they have as default.

I don't like that it can be costly. I thought it was flat rate fee per month and if you have 10 phones or 14 phones it would be the same flat rate fee. But I have recently learned that if we added a new phone it is an additional $20 per month per phone that we want to add. Wish that wasn't the case. And would like it to be more backwards compatible with our Practice Management Software (PIMS) as our system will have a client with one phone number and when the client calls it doesn't always display their name. Even when I upload our client list directly, something seems to be over riding the system. example: our system will say "John Smith" but "JSmith" will appear on our caller ID.

Venetta
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)

Patient Communication

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall I love using weave. It has made a positive difference in my practice.

The ease of use. The instant communication with my patients.

Frequent service interruption. Change/elimination of features that we have grown accustom to using.

Source : GetApp

Works great, until it doesnt.

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of implementation and use. Shipped hardware to our office, very little setup, almost plug and play. Rarely has issues with phones.

Customer support is lacking in some concern. We started getting patients complaining about not getting sms messages. Looking into it, about 10-11% of all of our messages do not make it to the patients that want it. Over a month working with a support agent that can not / will not figure out the problem. Taking our office with combing through 1000s of sms messages to find ones that didnt go through. Get told that it has to do with how our website is setup. Fix that per their instructions. Nothing changed, and they refused to help or elaborate further. Contacted support over the phone and asked for a supervisor. They took my information and no one ever called of followed up. We will be switching to a new provider at this point.

Irene
front desk , billing (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

great for front office and team messaging

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : supper easy to use , text message is the new thing so everyone replies and answers quick. love the review button to send out and we see who responded and can write back

how easy it is to load on the new computers or phone for the mobile use

when using the mobile app when a call comes in the caller ID doesn't work and its just phone numbers so I really don't know when the call comes from work

Craig
Craig
CEO (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

George
George
manager (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Weave has terrible customer service.

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very negative. We had 2 locations with weave and acquired a third. That location already had an exisiting weave account so we just needed to transfer the ownership and set up the same features. It is a month and a half later and it still doesn't work. My so called account representative [sensitive content hidden] is unreachable and does nothing. We are now looking to switch all of our locations to a different provider

Great if it actually works, but the second you have a problem its good luck

If there is an issue good luck getting it fixed

Réponse de l'équipe de Weave

la semaine dernière

George, we’re sorry to hear about this experience. We’re focused on making our Customer Support experience best in class. Can you contact us at pr@getweave.com so we can escalate your issue with our Customer Success team?

Belkin

Honest review daily user

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like how Weave is very important to our everyday work environment. It has many features and they create new ones often. It is not just for patient communication but also easy to communicate with our staff.

I do not have any cons with weave. Our office has had weave for more than 6+ years. I have no complaints and recommend to any medical offices.

Christina
Office Assistant (É.-U.)

Great Office Communication product

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Ease of use; customer use; ease of communication; efficiency; on the go use;

No real complaints. Sometimes text messages do not go through due to the particular carrier of the person on the other end.

Haylie
Marketing director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Good customer service and nice features.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like the easability of the app and the features offered. Customer support has been good so far.

The cost for all options seems high. We have had some issues with the phone tree.

Grace
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

new Weave user

Commentaires : We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Linda
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Weave

Commentaires : Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Robert
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Commentaires : Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Sarah

Weave Review

Commentaires : Enables employees to work on other tasks, saves time and money. Multiple uses with phone, text messaging with patients and coworkers. Integrates with Dentrix so when it recognizes a phone number it links it with the patient, so no problem if someone is hard to understand.

Automated messaging for appointments and integrated with our dental software

Phones are internet based so they do go down when the internet goes down.

Kim
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Produce

Commentaires : We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Leah
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Commentaires : As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Kallie
Dentist/owner (É.-U.)

Mixed opinions

Commentaires : It is making a lot of patient communication taxes a lot easier however we are experiencing more and more problems as they keep rolling out more updates

I do like that this has a mobile app feature that connects directly to the dentrix software for patient information and viewing the schedule. I do also like that that I can utilize the call forwarding to go to my cell phone after hours for emergency calls without releasing my cell phone number.. We also like that there is an inter office communication feature with team chat. We also love that automated messages can be sent out in English or Spanish .

I don't like how when we 1st installed it things went very smoothly it did what it was supposed to do however as time has gone on there have been more updates With significantly more issues and glitches. Especially with regards to patients confirming their appointments. When patients type certain messages to confirm an appt, the software is doing 1.of 3 things: changing the appt length, changing the appt day/time, or removing it from our schedule all together. Another issue is calling patients from the mobile app (which is another key feature I wanted to work well). When I try to place a call the app crashes. When a patient calls me, they have trouble hearing me no matter where I am it will cut in and out. With text messaging we have noticed patient names getting switched, messages getting lost or out of order.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Weave - service Is very unreliable - Do Not Ever Deal With Their Service

Commentaires : One of the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. Everytime there is a technical problem, I call them on be on hold for a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours. They overall customer service and support is just too horrible. They significantly increased my annual fee for their totally unreliable service without any notice and approval from me. They all of a sudden disconnect my phone service and hold my phone system hostage until their demand for full payment is made while our patients/customers are unable to reach us for their emergency care pediatric dental services. There are no supervisors or managers to talk to immediately to get the issue resolved. Weave rep on the phone tells me that they will get back to me in 48 to 72 hours (while my phone system is completely down and no unable to make or receive calls). THEY DO NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT YOU AS CUSTOMER. I very much regret that I dealt with them but not any longer. Please save yourself from serious trouble and do not ever deal with this company.

Really Nothing. Weave features are very unstable. Except the basic phone service, none of their features worked for our dental pracitce

Software features that never worked for me. They increaed my billing fee without any prior notice or my approval.

Meghan
optometrist, owner (É.-U.)

Overall happy with Weave

Commentaires : Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Sarah
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

WEAVE has been a game changer

Commentaires : Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Michelle

Dental Office Weave Use

Commentaires : I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top. There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

Joshua
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Good concept that has gotten very buggy lately

Commentaires : Increasingly buggy software and support that used to be fast to respond now often takes days to get a hold of someone.

When we first started with Weave we had good success with the software, good integration to our EMR, and high satisfaction. That is not the case anymore.

The software has become increasingly buggy lately on all platforms. There are no new EMR integrations lately and our current EMR has been unsupported for several years. If I could find something else that did everything weave did I’d replace it