Avis clients sur CallRail

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur CallRail

Découvrez pourquoi les gens appellent votre entreprise. Commencez à suivre les appels en quelques minutes seulement.

Version d'essai gratuite instantanée. Aucune carte de crédit requise.

En savoir plus sur CallRail

145 avis affichés

Chris C.
Chris C.
Director of Operations
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/03/2018

"Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns."

Avantages: Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

Inconvénients: The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad.

• Publié le 16/03/2018
Jason Z.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 17/08/2021

"CallRail is a perfect solution for agencies"

Commentaires: CallRail software has been a great solution for our agency but in addition the people at CallRail have offered top notch support along the way.

Avantages: From a marketing agency perspective, CallRail is a powerful solution for lead attribution for specific channels. The phone call and form submission data is critical to showing value to clients.

Inconvénients: Easier solutions for adding multiple Keywords pools if needed and the ability to use as few as 2 phone numbers in a keyword pool for small clients would be ideal.

• Publié le 17/08/2021
Teresa Y.
Tech Support
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"CallRail Not Intuitive or Feature Friendly"

Commentaires: Not good. We are leaving CallRail to go to another call tracking service.

Avantages: System uptime was good. The technical support individuals know their product and were very helpful.

Inconvénients: As a "manager" I initially had all the access I needed to administer my specific clients. Arbitrarily, CallRail starting revoking permission for various admin functions without notifying me or my Corporate offices. Since this was occurring soon after migrating to CallRail, I assumed I was not doing something correctly.
I would go to Corporate for support and they could not figure it our either and went to CallRail support only to be told it was a function no longer available to "managers". This put a burden on Corporate and diminished my ability to react to my customers needs in a timely way. Also, the reporting is severely lacking. To get a list of active clients, I or Corporate must manually create the data. When I delete a client, CallRail does not delete them from the list of call tracking users. I have to manually verify the number of active users. There are so many issues with CallRail regarding a poorly designed and non-user friendly system.

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Data Analyst
  • Publié le 28/08/2021

"A Superb Call Tracking Tool"

Avantages: CallRail comes jam-packed with several key features, such as call tracking, call routing, call recording, lead and conversion tracking, and an excellent reporting functionality so you can track key metrics across accounts.

Inconvénients: CallRail's native integrations with many reporting platforms (Databox and NinjaCat) isn't particularly robust. For agencies who want to keep their reports in one place/platform, it can be a bit frustrating to have to export reports from CallRail and repurpose them.

• Publié le 28/08/2021
Emma K.
SEO Specialist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software"

Commentaires: CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

Avantages: The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

Inconvénients: I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Uzair A.
Uzair A.
Co-Founder and President
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"We're always looking for something better but unable to find it"

Commentaires: Text messages and calling, plus all our calls are recorded and easy to find.

Avantages: We like that it has a text messaging and a calling functions, the multiple numbers and how easy it is to create call flows. The layout of the calls on the main dash board is intuitive as well.

Inconvénients: It's not the most reliable software, we've had many issues where things don't work according to plan. Plus it could do better as being a more powerful call software and include the ability to put people on hold or transfer calls if need be. We are always on the look out for something better but unable to find it so these guys are doing something right.

Johnna P.
Senior Analyst
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"CallRail Review"

Commentaires: I have had a good experience with CallRail as our lead management system and would recommend to others.

Avantages: It's very easy to look at lead data in CallRail. It pulls in the lead form contents so you can view the lead form and qualify it. Call metrics and other lead form metrics, such as call duration or first touch points, help us to qualify leads and understand multi-touch lead scenarios, and credit the sources accordingly.

Inconvénients: I wish that you could pull "lead form contents" into the columns on the lead form log page, rather than clicking into each lead as it is tedious to do so.

• Publié le 07/07/2021
Trevor D.
Marketing Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2021

"Great software, affordable, easy to use and customize"

Commentaires: improving marketing attribution to google ads and google my business. also improving the sales process

Avantages: callscribe for custom lead classification and categorizing calls, the timeline for web history to call is also a great feature

Inconvénients: i don't like how they erased call data X years or months old. i would like to retain all historical data. i assume they are making space on their servers?

• Publié le 20/07/2021
Shane G.
Director of Digital Ops
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2021

"One of the Best Call Tracking Softwares Out There"

Avantages: Easy to track calls and organize them into buckets

Inconvénients: Could use a bit more fine tooling when it comes to ease of use and on boarding

• Publié le 23/08/2021
Paid Strategist
  • Publié le 06/06/2021

"Would recommend to anyone who takes leads through calls"

Commentaires: I have not tried any competitors, so so far I highly recommend this software for anyone who gets leads through phone calls!

Avantages: The ability to grade calls and create tracked numbers is amazing. As the marketing agency for a law firm, I do not have direct access to the leads, so this makes it really easy to keep things confidential while also understanding where high-quality leads come from.

Inconvénients: My only con is that my client, though they purchased the software, does not understand how to use it let alone to its full potential. There are a lot of options, so I sort of wished it was more user-friendly for beginners.

• Publié le 06/06/2021
Mike M.
HR Manager
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Ultra-Powerful Call Tracking & Management"

Commentaires: We really value CallRail for all that it has enabled us to do with our company numbers. It allows us to gain valuable insights every day and the options seem to keep expanding, which is great. Check it out if you need a high-level call and number management system. It's perfect for companies looking to understand their data and grow.

Avantages: CallRail is an immensely powerful platform from which to manage tracking numbers, get analytics about call volume and type, and so much more. It's actually hard to know where to begin in describing the positive elements because there are so many. We use the system to manage internal lines, as well as those for our clients, and we've greatly enjoyed our experience over the last couple of years. It's very easy to set up individual silos and see statistics on calls, texts, unique callers, and so forth, but the options go pretty far beyond those basics. There's a really nice reporting area that breaks the calls down into acquisition and behavior (each of which contain multiple additional segmentation options), for starters. CallRail also integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics / AdWords, Wordpress, and a bunch of others. There are tools to set up call forwarding based on time of day and other metrics, too. The overall feature set is immense and we've had a lot of success both internally and externally from using the system.

Inconvénients: We haven't experienced many negatives. The system works as it should without issue, for the most part. Sometimes the number of features and available options can be slightly overwhelming, but the layout is fairly intuitive.

• Publié le 14/03/2018
Spencer W.
Founder & Principal Strategist
  • Publié le 08/06/2017

"We use this everyday, its a requirement for most clients."

Commentaires: Results....

Avantages: As an agency that's built its client list around Search Advertising expertise, we long struggled with ways to coach our small to medium-sized clients on the importance of lead scoring. When we discovered CallRail, it was almost like someone had purposefully designed a tool to permanently end our struggles. With CallRail, all of the minutiae of call tracking and scoring is handled by an easy and intuitive system. The options are right there for scoring and playback is as simple a process as could have been created. Seriously, the controls are large, pronounced, and impossible to misinterpret. That's good UX right there. Now, we have a system that allows our clients to exercise Quality Control and gives us the data we need to prove ROI to clients who have a hard time making the connection between lead generation and closing the deal. After all, as a Paid Search agency we can only deliver the leads, we can't close them. So, we recommend CallRail to every single client we have ' no matter what they sell.

Inconvénients: Better support for agencies that manage accounts, better admin system for multiple users, having to use multiple browser can be frustrating.

• Publié le 08/06/2017
Blake K.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2017

"Covers the gaps on attribution"

Commentaires: We've been able to automatically log our inbound call data and read between the lines on data like campaign sources to help justify sales and marketing spend. The marketing team sees benefit, the sales team catches more leads... CallRail is an all-around winning system.

Avantages: Lots of integrations that all work really well (we frequently utilize WebHooks/Slack to instantly alert sales teams, and the HubSpot integration to get new calls logged into our CRM in real-time). Generating unique ad extension numbers and tracked number pools for landing pages used for paid advertising campaigns has been crucial to assessing performance through those channels, as well. We've also gotten pretty creative with developing call flows, which can be built out alongside your existing auto-attendant setup and utilize custom menus, scheduling (particularly useful for bi-coastal companies), round robin call distribution, and more. As a sales and marketing outsourcing and consulting firm, we have an agency-like setup with access to multiple accounts, so we can easily serve and administer call tracking for our clients from a single login, and grant selective access to other users. If you're trying to patch holes in lead attribution for your marketing team or just want to ensure you're never missing out on an opportunity coming from the phones, CallRail is your solution.

Inconvénients: Support documentation can sometimes take a couple of readthroughs to understand, and navigating the menus can be a little confusing on occasion.

• Publié le 02/10/2017
Jean J.
Consultant
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"Consistently Excellent User Experience"

Commentaires: I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

Avantages: I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

Inconvénients: I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

• Publié le 27/11/2019
Director of Marketing
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"A must for proper attribution"

Commentaires: CallRail has been a lifesaver for proper attribution of phone calls, leads, and sales. We have used it on our own website and for many of our clients. This has allowed us to move from "I feel like the phones are ringing more" to "You received X number of leads and X number of sales from this channel this month." With this information, we've been able to improve our targeting and improve ROI.

Avantages: With CallRail, it is incredibly easy to set up dynamic tracking numbers that will help you see exactly where your phone calls are coming from. This is essential for anyone who cares about attribution. The reporting capabilities are nice - easily integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Data Studio.

Inconvénients: I wish they would remove the minimum size of a number pool. We have some websites with very small traffic that don't need 4 phone numbers.

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Imelda C.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2020

"Call Tracking and Analytics for phone calls received from valuable leads"

Commentaires: It solves Google Analytics, marketing solution and hit targets within the timeline

Avantages: With Callrail, we can easily keep track which campaign, marketing, promotion, or keywords that works well with your clients because it gives analytics on how many phone calls or conversion made giving you an insight on which has a greater positive impact to your business . Callrail gives you report and overview on which marketing channel produces more money to your business. I can easily search or filter either through a phone lead's phone number, an agent's phone number which tracks the calls and texts i receive from a phone lead. We can easily focus on which marketing works well thus less effort, more effectiveness , better results.

Inconvénients: The call feature is not that reliable to produce a good connection if you are having a long conversation with clients. You may need a separate softphone for a stable call connection. You can not really receive a call her real time. Most would be a voice mail but its clear.

• Publié le 18/01/2020
Web Content Manager
Meubles, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 07/02/2019

"Lightweight call recording and tracking for marketing/QA"

Commentaires: We're pretty new to CallRail, so time will tell how useful it is and if we decide to keep it. The level of support we get may be an important factor.

Avantages: CallRail was fairly to setup on our website. It was a simple code installation, punch in some parameters and we were off to the races recording phone calls. We don't record our normal phone calls, so this tool serves as a bit of QA for us as well as a way to track call volume and results from various mediums, like advertising channels (PPC, print, TV, website, etc...). When CallRail can identify the source, it will create a referral method, and you can go in and tag calls as well as assign dollar value to it for results (like a sale).

Inconvénients: I gave up on getting hands-on assistance setting things up and just decided to stumble through it myself. While it turned out to be fairly easy, I wouldn't say it was necessarily readily intuitive. I couldn't even get someone to talk to me about sales, when I called it was just more of "We have a free trial, go use it for yourself and see what it does." I had to contact support to setup multi-site phone numbers after purchasing a plan, but the platform didn't tell me that, I had to go find a support article myself and then contact support and wait for them to activate it, though that didn't take long. I think their customer support could use some help, as right now I'm kind of deterred from going in depth with the platform because I have a feeling I will have to contact support often. Also, the pricing structure is a little unclear to me, and without someone to explain it to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. There's some pretty big leaps between the tiers, and I just don't know that I feel it's an awesome value.

• Publié le 07/02/2019
Jack W.
Head of Digital Marketing
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/01/2019

"Support is helpful and the overall platform is easy to use and fully-featured"

Commentaires: Overall, CallRail is one of the best platforms for agencies looking to offer call tracking services to their clients, and provides a wealth of features and support to help you along the way to offering a fully-fledged call tracking solution.

Avantages: CallRail is good for agencies, as it offers specific features to suit agencies, such as built-in margins, client billing, etc. Their customer support is helpful, and are willing to set up features for you. Using the platform is straightforward with everything being a guided process, along with a ton of support articles to go alongside.

Inconvénients: Customer support, while helpful, are difficult to get ahold of at times. Their live chat is rarely available and there's no phone number for calling their support from outside the US. Additionally, their pricing only charges in dollars, making it difficult for agencies who work in GBP, in addition, their billing system often has issues when changing packages, causing it to charge inflated amounts.

• Publié le 17/01/2019
Managing Partner
  • Publié le 04/04/2018

"Best Call Tracking Software on the Market"

Commentaires: Best call tracking software on the market.

Avantages: We use CallRail with all of our projects. Super easy setup for each number, local & 8XX, call attribution, campaign tracking, dynamic number insertion, keyword level, multi channel attribution,
recording and listing with a click, analytics, call backs and so much more.

Inconvénients: The price is fair but the cost per minute can get pricey. I'd say they sit about level with the market but have a cleaner user interface. The white label feature is only available in their Pro option while their competitors offer it at the entry level option.

• Publié le 04/04/2018
Samantha S.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"Call Tracking Made Easy"

Avantages: CallRail's customer support has always been great! I lean on them for set-up questions, and appreciate their willingness to help.

Inconvénients: If I had to point out what I like least about this software, it would be the HubSpot integration. I have had issues in the past where calls were not being reported in HubSpot and I was not notified that the integration had a glitch and needed re-verification.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par CallRail le 16/05/2018

Hi Samantha,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to share that as of today our HubSpot integration has been revamped! We'd love to hear if this update solves your issues and improves functionality for you.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.callrail.com/blog/callrail-hubspot-integration/ Please feel free to reach out to us via reviews@callrail.com.

Thanks,

Kate

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Marketing Account Manager
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"I used CallRail to track a number of SEO campaigns."

Commentaires: Using call tracking through CallRail was a great way to keep our clients informed as well as see the direct results of tests and changes we made on client websites.

Avantages: CallRail is very easy to use and the dashboard is great for showing how many calls are coming in and what results look like at a glance. Sorting through campaigns is super easy, and it's very easy to see all the campaigns you are running with a client all in one view, which is great. Setup is fairly easy, there aren't a lot of extra steps in creating new campaigns or making adjustments. The dynamic number insertion was fantastic for SEO and PPC campaigns. Not having a contract was also a plus and the pricing was very reasonable. It has integration with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords which makes attribution super easy too.

Inconvénients: Occasionally I would have issues with the IT team of a client if they were running through phone trees on their end, but that's not something that call tracking seems to be able to figure out anyway. I really didn't have a lot to complain about.

• Publié le 05/07/2018
Richard R.
Richard R.
Consultant
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/03/2017

"Key to Marketing Success"

Commentaires: I've been a user of Callrail since 2012. At first, the functionality of knowing how many calls my consulting customers were receiving from various Internet properties was more than exciting. In the last few months, I've activated Dynamic Number Insertion, which solved a big problem with my Local SEO vendor. And now I've gotten into Keyword Pooling, which defines the source of the visit. All very very good! Thank you.

Avantages: Ease of use; price; features; support

Inconvénients: I don't completely understand the pricing. But it's a trivial issue compared to value received

• Publié le 23/03/2017
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Call Rail - Review"

Commentaires: - it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

Avantages: - it can be customized for any business use case
- it can be easily accessible
- all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone
- handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

Inconvénients: - the support can be more responsive
- the pricing can be reduced
- the features can be more expanded

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Ilysse R.
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Perfect for Call Tracking"

Commentaires: Most of our clients who use CallRail are very happy with the results. Not only can they see how many calls are coming in and where they're coming from, but they can also record the calls.

Avantages: Using CallRail allows our clients to be able to see where all of their website traffic is coming from that is resulting in phone calls and form submissions.

Inconvénients: CallRail can be rather expensive, but there are options to downgrade the account if you don't need every feature.

• Publié le 10/11/2020
Krystal L.
Account Manager
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Great Call Tracking Software!"

Avantages: Easy setup, clear instructions, and easy to navigate. Dynamic insertion is a must! Easy to disable or permanently remove accounts that cancel service.

Inconvénients: Charges per phone number. If there were different package levels, it would be more beneficial to smaller businesses. Also, have experienced call tracking disconnect with Google Analytics, which directly effects data. Support never really fixed the issue, so we had to disable the call tracking for that account.