15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Pulseway

Pulseway est un guichet unique pour les besoins de surveillance et de gestion informatique. Classé n° 1 par PC Magazine en matière de gestion informatique.

En savoir plus sur Pulseway

Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary.

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot.

Pulseway - Notes

Pulseway a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 182 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pulseway ?

Assurance, 5 001–10 000 employés

Logiciel de gestion de connexion distante au top mais cher

Super outil pour la gestion et l'etablissement de connexions distante a vos serveurs. Permet egalement de faire de débugage à distance.

Le cout des licences est exorbitant et les fonctionnalités un peu limités

Corey
Corey
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Meubles, 201–500 employés

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

Commentaires : We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Vikram
I.I Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Wonderful product

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I love this product and the team supporting it. They are a wonderful group of people.

I love the easy-to-use interface of Pulseway RMM. Settings are easily accessible, and their support articles and team are great. The mobile application is one of the best features, allowing me to manage and monitor all my computers and servers with my fingertips. Managing our IT tasks has never been easier with Pulseway.

The lack Apple features to update and apply security features, but they are always adding and updating their support for Apple devices.

Rex
Rex
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

Commentaires : For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Boyang
Junior Data Integration Developer (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A Comprehensive Review of Pulseway

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Pulseway is a great remote monitoring and management solution for businesses of all sizes. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and highly secure. The cost can be a bit on the high side, but the convenience and peace of mind it provides is definitely worth it.

Pulseway is an incredibly powerful and user-friendly remote monitoring and management solution. It provides a robust set of features that allow you to monitor and control your IT environment remotely in real-time. The intuitive dashboard and alerting system make it easy to stay on top of any potential issues. The mobile app has also been designed for maximum usability and convenience, allowing you to access and manage your IT environment from anywhere.

On the downside, Pulseway can be quite expensive for larger IT environments. The cost of the solution can quickly add up when you need to monitor multiple servers and devices. Additionally, the mobile app does not offer the same level of control as the desktop version.

Paul
President (É.-U.)

Premium RMM at Great Cost

Commentaires : Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Johan
IT Specialist (Suède)
Développement de programmes, 51–200 employés

Transparency

3,0 il y a 4 mois

The pricing model and their honesty, their prices are available on their website.

Installation methods of the agents and the MacOS support that don’t feel quite done yet.

Dominic
President (É.-U.)

Customizeable and Easy

Commentaires : All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

Gustavo
CEO (Brésil)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The flagship of our company

Commentaires : We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Sean
Lead Tech (É.-U.)

Amazing Product

Commentaires : Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

james
CEO (Sénégal)

It really makes IT heroes

Commentaires : I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Jacob Dahl
IT operation manager (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

Commentaires : After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Colter
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Review

The user interface and mobile app features

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Rob
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Pulseway Is The Best

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I started using Pulseway when I worked at an MSP. When I became the Technical Director of the company I work for now, implementing Pulseway was one of the first actions that I took. It enables me to monitor my systems, monitor for issues, and support my users regardless of where they are or where I am.

I like that Pulseway is big enough to be feature rich and stable but not as big as some of the other players in the space that attract attention and have been breached (looking at you SolarWinds).

They're a bit sales pitch-y, even though I've made it quite clear that I'll contact them if/when I need them. Lately they have been sending alerts to my as if they are actionable issues that I need to address. Not a fan of that in my free time.

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Commentaires : Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Chima
Managed IT Strategist (É.-U.)

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

Commentaires : With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard — without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms. Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users. Best of all, the price is right — with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment. The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing. Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

Recherche, 201–500 employés

Reliable Monitoring Solution

Commentaires : Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.

Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Licensing seems a bit expensive for what you get and some of the Mac features are less paid attention to, seems to be very heavily focused on Windows support (which may be good or bad depending on what you use).

Anthony
IT Systems Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Excellent Product

Commentaires : Was suggested Pulseway as a replacement piece of software for a multitude of other 'Monitoring' tools that were in use with a little bit of help starting out we up and running within a day or two and now cant live without it. If something goes wring we are now almost always the first to know.

Was a game changer for us, real time status of our servers and services. Including sites and licences All in one place. Love the App as some built in fixes and control functions I find really useful.

Not much really, The dashboard app could be improved but I don't think I have checked out the latest version

Kendall
Network Administrator (É.-U.)

Time saver

Commentaires : Great. The support is quick and they are always adding new features. We look forward to seeing what other integrations are added.

The ability to manage servers and computers from a cellphone app. If we are onsite somewhere and receive a notification, we can act on it immediately. Patch management is another feature we rely on. The ability to centrally push out updates across all devices saves us a lot of time.

The remote desktop app sometimes has issues connecting but works for the most part. The recently released third party patch management is behind on which apps it can support compared to other companies, but they are planning to keep adding more.

Jim
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Pulseway is a great IT tool

Commentaires : Pulseway lets me see when computers and devices are connected to the internet and when they are not. I can see who logs on right away to make sure it is a legitimate user, the time they logged in and when they logged out. This has helped me to identify viruses and unauthorized activity. It gives even the ip address of who is accessing if it is a remote connection, which triggers an alert. All of the people at Pulseway I have dealt with are always friendly and eager to help.

It has all of the features needed to professionally monitor all the electronic devices customer use today. It is efficient and reliable.

The one thing I would like to have is the ability to transfer files while connected remotely.

Henk
Director d3st1ny IT Solutions (Australie)

Director D3st1ny IT Solutions

Commentaires : We are managing a server fleet and there are many things to like about Pulseway:
Proactive, quick access, great overview/monitoring. We are on the road a lot and having all the access you need (reboot, disable user, you name it) on your phone has made out life much easier. Our response times have improved dramatically.

great dashboard and access from you mobile.

we haven't found one, but it would be great to have similar application on your desktop that having it on you phone.

Owner (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

Best RMM on the Market

Commentaires : Excellent!

Hands down, the phone app. We can monitor and control nearly all aspects of our client's environments from the app. Extremely flexible allowing many customizations at the client level or through the use of policies.

Notifications for offline systems are sent at five minutes. No PagerDuty integration for offline systems.

Breno
Brésil
Source : GetApp

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if i´m out of office.

Don´t know yet. Maybe the price? :-) App is fantastic and I don´t know how we work without it before.

Martin
R.-U.
Source : GetApp

Excellent Product

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk. A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Akanksha
Cyber Security analyst (Inde)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Marvelous

Commentaires : while using this product , It decreases my expenses and i can support my partners or end user while Travelling.

I like most about this platform is network monitoring and this product is very easy to use. discovery and deployment make very easy to deploy Pulseway agent.

in Pulseway admin can see everyone's screen there is no option to hide. if you add screen feature is optional can customer will like more this product.