Avis clients sur Pure Chat

En savoir plus sur Pure Chat

Pure Chat aide les PME à stimuler l'engagement des visiteurs sur leur site web grâce à un puissant logiciel de chat facile d'utilisation.

En savoir plus sur Pure Chat

The price of the software is very fair, the front-end user interface is intuitive, and the various settings are quite customizable for the application and your company's preferences.

Notification seems late for a few minutes and sometimes when I reply to the message the customer already offline or leaving the website.

Pure Chat - Notes

Pure Chat a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 320 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pure Chat ?

Stefany
Stefany
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

One of the best out there!

Commentaires : Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

So Easy! I use it on a Wordpress site. The plug-in takes a second and you are up and running. I was able to match it to my company color and feel to keep the flow of my homepage. I found we gained much higher engagement with our clients than with email or even texting. The back end is well tailored for control freaks like myself who wants to keep an eye on the team activity and responses. The list of respondents makes it easy to add to email campaigns and keep up with newly interested clients. An Android phone app! Icing on the cake for us. From PC to mobile, it's seamless. I am always connected to a customer in need. It's security that I am on top of my business and I won't miss a question that could result in a sale. Did I mention this is free? You can upgrade for even more functionality but once you start using it, you will wonder what more they have to give. Reports. That's what. Get granular on the amount of traffic on your site, and see it live, you and your teams response rate, and team activity. I cannot say enough good things about this software. I do test other options from time to time but I tend to come back to Pure Chat.

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-Founder & CAO (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Its a wonderful solution comparable to tawk

Commentaires : Our clients needed a way to allow users communicate with them from their websites in real-time to help these leads make quicker buyer decisions. And while we used tawk earlier, we needed something modern and all-inclusive; and we believe PureChat gave us that.

The service has a WordPress plugin we could integrate with our website, and the set up was really easy and straightforward. I even love the function where you can add an address and phone number to the chat widget that appears on your website.

The fact that an agent has to be on a third-party website (i.e. PureChat website), outside your WordPress admin dashboard to respond to chats from clients' website was really an irregular procedure for a WordPress user.

Manager (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Purely made for chat using intelligence

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : For the cost, this is really good product for any time of team size. They have free trail version. Go ahead and try it once and take a call. You will like.

I really like the product and its features. It has all the features like rebranding, collaboration and work, file sharing, faq builder, canned messages etc

Not at all happy with their analytics, mobile applications. This could be improved

Leticia
Customer Service (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Why offer an app when it doesn't work?

Commentaires : I am away from my desk a lot, so I use the app so that I am still available to chat with on my website. This app does NOT work. Every time I open it it says it's reconnecting or it kicks me off. The other day I went to open a different app and pure chat kept popping up and kept saying that it was trying to reconnect to the server. So I started using my desktop more often because I am so frustrated with the app and it keeps doing the same thing! Keeps saying that it is trying to reconnect. I've had my internet provider come out and do tests, so that is no the issue. Everything else I have works perfectly fine except this. I am looking at different options because this just doesn't work out for our company.

I like the idea that this software has to offer. Available to chat through the website because not everyone likes talking on the phone or just has a quick question.

EVERYTHING.... This software doesn't work. Looking at a different provider because of this software's inability to do what it says it's going to do.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations (Pakistan)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

Pure Chat is the Best Website Visitor Tracking & Online Chat Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am using pure chat software from last 2 years for my website and always found it very useful and helpful in terms of managing online traffic and chat. The software is full of amazing features and tools that can create a very healthy impact on your website.

Pure Chat is absolutely free of cost software with exciting features like offline chat, website visitor tracking, proactive chat and many more. Pure chat is useful for small and mid sized organizations to manage their website visitors and customer experiences. The software is fully secured and their plugins are readily available in wordpress that can takes few seconds to download and install.

Pure chat has all the necessary features the only cons which i observed is that sometime i received the chat notification with little delay other than that everything works very well for me.

Mike
Mike
CTO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Super easy to use and integrate, mobile app works well.

Commentaires : It's very easy to use and quite functional. At our small size the free version works great. I just wish they provided an interface to apply your own CSS to their widgets.

It integrated in just minutes and the app works great. I get instant phone notifications and I've never missed a live chat from my site.

You can't customize the widgets by adding your own CSS. They provide some basic functionality but in order to make it match my site, I need to do some complex javascript to modify the HTML dynamically generated by their javascript plugin.

Adelaynes
Adelaynes
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria (Venezuela)

Purechat is an excellent chat software for citizen attention in our office

Commentaires : Purechat is a very interesting software, with a warm interface, and moldable according to the user's requirements. Personalization of chats, availability schedules, can be used in blogs and web pages, are many of the options that make Purechat an excellent option for communication with other people.

Since using the PureChat application in my work space, we have been able to perceive immediate benefits, which have facilitated contact between the communities and our work team, receiving in real time all the recommendations, suggestions and requests from these communities. Through Purechat we have been able to systematize the ideas expressed in our chat session and turn them into work plans and community approaches. This attention by chat is enriched with tools such as personalization of chats to be able to track person to person of each of the ideas, availability schedules to serve the largest number of people and can be used in tablets, adroids and IOS

I have no outstanding complaints about this software. Since we used it in the office and in my wordpress, we have exploited all its potential and it seems to us to be quite functional software.

Scott M.
Scott M.
Lawyer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Artibot is awesome!

Commentaires : I recently started using Artibot on my website because I wanted to have a chat option for customers exploring the website. Unfortunately, as a small business, I cannot dedicate someone to be online at all times to handle these sorts of chats. After doing some research, I came across Pure Chat's artibot and decided to give it a try. After an hour or two of tinkering with the program, I launched it on my website. Then I asked some friends to give it a whirl to see how they liked the conversation flow. Almost all of them said the loved it and asked whether I would add additional options and decisions to help the conversation flow. I absolutely intend to do so. However, this would be the only area I would mark down artibot. The program gets a bit bulky in the editing side when you have multiple conversation paths to travel down and it can be hard to keep track of the conversation tree. At the same time, I feel like I can't complain since the program is free and super easy to use otherwise. I think this is a great program if you don't make your chats "too" in-depth and are simply trying to capture contact information.

AI chat bot on my website, easy to use, cost (free), and ability to integrate with other systems through Zapier

It can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.

Lance
Ordering Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Pure Chat for Customer Service

5,0 il y a 10 mois

What I like the most about this software is how easy it was to integrate into our websites across multiple stores, and how much it's helped us help our customers and improve our customer's experience.

What I like least about the software is the notification system is a little buggy and you won't always receive one. This doesn't happen very often but when the website has a large amount of customers using it at once.

Suzanne
Marketing (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Highly recommend!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I actually used this platform at my last job. It was very easy to use. I was able to see which agents were online and available and who was participating in the chat. It was also easy to customize the interface of the chat on your website. I didn't need to do any coding.

I can't think of anything besides there could be more customizable options of the look on your site.

Jan
Health Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness

Invaluable!

Commentaires : Pure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!

I wish it could read my mind so I didn't have to type.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the fantastic review Jan! And no guarantees, but we'll try to work on that mind reading thing for you ;)

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Pure Chat is User Friendly

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Pure Chat has been positive and convenient, minus the inconveniences or annoyances of having to remember to stay on the current page so as not to lose the chat and have to start over. I really wish more businesses with online sites implemented Pure Chat because I really appreciate the convenience and ease of directly chatting with an agent while I am already on their website. Every time I have used Pure Chat the agents have been able to provide answers or solutions to my inquiries and they have always been extremely friendly!

What I like most about Pure Chat is that I have the option to speak directly with customer service agents from many websites I am already browsing on. If I have any questions or concerns, I can easily get in touch with someone who can help me and that is very convenient as I do not have to make a call to customer service and press through many different menu options, or send an email and wait an unknown amount of time before getting a reply. I have had many of my questions and concerns solved via Pure Chat with friendly agents and I love this service and wish more businesses used it!

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it does not load properly depending upon which internet browser I am using, and I have to switch browsers. Sometimes the Pure Chat option pops up, and at other times it is impossible to find it and I have to exit out or refresh a few times before the icon or option shows up again, and that can be frustrating when I am in a rush to speak to an agent. One other frustrating thing about Pure Chat (and with other live chat softwares as well) is that I cannot go back to any other tab, or click away from the page because the entire chat box will disappear, and I have to start over. This can be annoying when I accidentally click away or accidentally go back a page when I am waiting on a response from the agent and am distracted looking around the website, because then I have to go back and start the Pure Chat over again and then hope they connect me with my previous agent. Otherwise I have to explain the entire question or issue again.

Miguel
Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Get Personal With Your Website Visitors... Chat With Them

Commentaires : I came across Pure Chat through a series of online searches to locate a viable solution for one of my clients operating from their WordPress website. I located various solutions, but liked the ease of use and integration with their website much more than the others. If you operate multiple websites, Pure Chat's Pro subscription allows you manage multiple websites from one acount.

Pure Chat offers an amazing list of features and functionality that serves, literally, any industry. After reviewing this product for a client to use on their website, I adopted it for my own. Pure Chat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality. Pure Chat is easy to use, configure and setup. It has a simple interface for obtaining code snippets for your website. Integration with WordPress websites are an absolute breeze. Pure Chat lets you customize the chat box, setup canned responses for online and offline modes, add and manage teams, obtain reports, and even transcripts of the conversations. The Pro version adds even more with real-time analytics, visitor tracking, unlimited contacts, removal of their branding, use of Pure Chat in unlimited number of websites, setup of trigger alerts and actions, SMS notifications, export and support. They even offer an affiliate program you can benefit from as well. Pure Chat offers an amazing list of third party integrations through Zapier. 500+ to be precise. Need one that is not on their list? Try their guidelines to build your own. The possibilities are endless. If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it for 7 days before committing to the subscription.

I have been using Pure Chat for a few months now and cannot find any cons I can speak of. The features in my account allow me to perform the exact features I need.

Olayinka
Olayinka
Customer Support Specialist (Nigeria)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

Covered meets all our primary expectations.

Commentaires : Purechat makes it easier for our customers to talk to us and get an instantaneous response.Unlike when they send us an email or call support over the phone : it is free to use for them and they get a response in seconds provided an agent is available online.

Pure chat has covered all of our basic Livechat needs since we began using from April the past year. We are provided with the most important features which assist us better address customer needs and complaints.I like that we get chat alerts for all incoming chats on the Pure chat dashboard,the canned responses has enabled everyone at the help desk department communicate faster with customers by allowing us presave responses to the most popular questions by our customers,likewise the pre -chat information form has allowed us gather some extra information about a web visitor before they are connected to an agent and lastly customization has been pretty impressive.

New chat notification have sometime come minutes late,in which case the website visitor has already left the website. I have only experienced this bug during weekends when I work from home ,with the aid of the Pure chat smartphone app.

Operations (É.-U.)
Think tanks, 2-10 employés

Great so far

Commentaires : So far Pure Chat has been great. It's simple and easy to use. There are a few questions I would like to get answered and customer service is hit and miss at the moment but I will keep trying.

We love that to start this software it is completely free. It allows us to test it out on our website to know if this is a tool that is valuable to our company or unnecessary. It is easy to use, very user friendly and super easy to install. We were able to customize it easily to fit the look and feel of our website. The features have been great and I can easily collect email addresses of my visitors to follow up with them in the future.

I wish that I would receive an email notification as soon as a chat came on that we were unable to respond to it. Just to let us know we missed a chat. I have to go into transcripts to see if we missed a chat. The only way we get an email notification is if they actually wrote us or emailed us the question. I also wish I knew more about the integration with programs like infusionsoft and google analytics. I have found that customer service doesn't always respond to my requests. Luckily, it's pretty simple to use but some of my questions really determine if we are going to be paying a monthly fee. If they don't respond to my questions I'm much more likely to not purchase the software.

Marylyn
É.-U.
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Pure chat review

Commentaires : We use pure chat as a means for prospective students to contact us with questions. We love the product and hope that more offices will utilize the same system. The only problem we'd like to see fixed is that students leave the chat before we can answer a question. We believe many students move to another page before we have time to type a response. Could that be fixed, that once a student is on the chat they may continue to chat with us if they change pages?

This provides students with another avenue for asking questions. We see a lot of activity after hours. This provides us with additional information to return the students inquiry.

If I forget to log out of the chat it doesn't log me out after so much time of inactivity. Please see previous comment about students leaving the chat before we can answer the question.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review Marylyn! Yes, there is a way to fix that. Just go to your chat box editor (Account > Websites > Customize), click on the "Chat Open" tab, then scroll to the bottom and check the "Popout Automatically" box. That should solve your problem!

Jose
President (Porto Rico)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Real time interaction with customers was a game changer

Very easy to set-up, the interface is intuitive and allows assignment of chat representatives in no-time. For small companies providing multiple services, the same rep can assist in more than one website with no complications. The mobile app is a life-saver to optimize costs, as anyone in your organization can become a chat rep at anytime/anywhere. This tool has all the options you may expect from a chat software, including the ability to integrate with other platforms as in my case, the CRM.

Pricing-wise this tool is comparable to all other solutions in the market (and none is cheap). I don't have any complain as it changed the way customer service was provided in my company.

Heiry
Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Satisfied User!

Commentaires : I have been using pure chat for about a year and a half and its has been a great tool to communicate with our online visitors! I love how easy it is to get started and how easy it is to view transcripts and pull up data on our chat history. I also like the ability to use templates for responses specially for the frequently asked questions. The daily reports have been great for our organization to keep track of areas for improvement, the way our pure chat schedules are created and visitor satisfaction. I am not an administrator so I am unaware of the costs for keeping pure chat up an running, but we are still using it, so I believe there is no problem there! Pure chat has been down before, but our systems team and communications team have always been able to get us answers and time estimates of how long it will be down for and have not had trouble getting answers. Pure chat is super easy to use and reliable. It has become a very important tool for communication with our applicants and clients. Pure chat is part of our every day!

I like how easy it is to navigate through the software and how easy it is to view reports based on activity history.

I do not like that sometimes if you log out without editing your availability, sometime you still receive missed chats.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review Heiry!

Product Manager (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

The best 'Freemium' chat service available

Commentaires : We've been using a legacy version of Pure Chat on one of our aging eCommerce sites for a long time. It's been a great way to keep a few of our support people off the phones, and many of our younger customers prefer to chat online vs picking up the phone. It's a critical component to our support system.

-Free text-based chatting is unlimited -Automated chat bot can be setup and is robust enough to get most jobs done (did I mention this is also free?) -Easy to plug in to any website

-Limited to 3 operators (our support team has more than 3 operators, but we just use 3 sign-ins) -No other complaints!

Warren
Digital Marketing Lead (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Pure Chat has helped us connect with our website visitors

Commentaires : We switched to Pure Chat in May 2016 and have been thrilled with the results. Our operators have found it easy to use for the most part - and new features we requested have been responded to by the support team. Our admins find the reporting section helpful without being overly busy and confusing. The pricing has allowed us to add operators to the plan without blowing up the budget. Overall great software that has given us a way to connect with our current customers and new visitors alike.

The admin interface is simple, clear and easy to navigate. Very easy to understand and make quick changes to the chat tab and window. We love that the tab switches to 'Email Us' form when all of the operators are offline. The price is right.

Would like to see some improvements on the reporting i.e. a way to bulk export chat transcripts to csv or excel format, or filter transcripts by a custom date range.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the review Warren! We'll keep your comments about transcript exports in mind!

Lead Web Developer / Designer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Cheap, Efficient Chat Software!

Commentaires : PureChat helps us keep in contact with our customers and any potential buyers that come across our website. Because we sell very technical and specific products, we often have customers reach out to us to find out product specification sheets or other data relevant to what they're trying to accomplish. Purechat helps us guide them to the best product.

For the price, Purechat is a great user support service for any website. It allows representatives to help customers decide on products as well as help them with their orders or any issues they are presented. Purechat is easy to install by just dropping a snippet of code.

This might not be the case for all websites but sometimes the Purechat widget might need custom coding to style it in place. It for the most part is easy to install but with some help with one of their representatives we were able to add a few lines of code to make the widget appear correctly (it was lined a few pixels off).

Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Helpful Communication Tool

I like how easy this program is to use and allows potential clients to email me if I'm not available or Active on the website. I also like that it saves the transcripts and client contact info. Also shows where the client is located and how many times they have visited the site.

I don't like that I have to have the page open on my browser. I don't always remember to open it and put that I'm available. If there was a computer app that opened automatically and sent me notifications it would be really help.

Greg
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Switched from another company and very satisfied with the Change

Commentaires : We are a retail and wholesales performance parts distributor and retailer. But we also do Automotive service and performance work. Pure Chat has sped up our efficiency in online chatting allowing us to answer customer faster, on the go if we need to, and track analytically where out customers are coming from and when the height of the day is for viewers. This has become more of a tool than just an online chat. We save all of our transcripts too which we weren't able to do before so we can look back and refer to prior conversations. For the money we are very satisfied with the amount of capabilities PureChat gives us to help our customers faster an easier.

Easy of Function, layout, user experience is easy to figure out, allows multiple users

Have not found a dislike yet!

il y a 6 ans

We're so glad to hear Pure Chat is helping you reach customers even faster, Greg!

Doriangel
Doriangel
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud (Venezuela)

Another great software approach to citizenship, making the difficult very easy.

Commentaires : Pure Chat is an excellent software for the attention of citizens in real time. His rapport with the daily tasks of our management has made Pure Chat vital to serve the general public, as well as allowing us to systematize the experiences explained by citizens.

Complemented by other software we increase the range of attention to citizens suffering from health diseases. With a real-time attention, having schedules and a qualified staff, we serve people according to their doubts and complaints. We also find it very important the solutions that Pure Chat offers us to personalize the different sessions, making the attention personalized and with case knowledge.

Thanks to the permanent use of this software, and the tests we have done in relation to the number of people served, the time and the quality of the service, we have no contra in relation to this software.

Belinda
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

PureChat | Powerful Professional Live Chat

Commentaires : PureChat was a nice surprise when I was looking for an easy chat service for clients who only have a few customer questions each day. PureChat offered unlimited users and unlimited chats for free, so it was an easy decision to try it out. It was simple to set up. I found it pretty powerful and intuitive and you can't beat the price.

We liked how easy it was to set up an account and install the widget on a website. There is also a mobile app so we never have to miss a call. It integrates with Hubspot and Zapier so we can work with the sales team or for customer relationship management (CRM). The dashboard is really easy to navigate and the form options let you create a chat box that is consistent with your branding. There are a lot of features such as setting it to only popup during open hours and several choices for location on your website. We haven’t tried it yet, but there’s a feature to create canned responses that can be launched for questions that are frequently asked. We like the consistency it provides to customers for answering important questions. You can also upgrade to Pro to have an unbranded version without the PureChat link on the chat box. Pro subscription also includes a lot of analytics related to your chats, which would be great for businesses with a lot of customer service requests.

Honestly, we haven’t found anything we view as a Con at this point. Even the Pro version is affordable and for freelancers and small businesses, budgets can be the deciding factor for whether they adopt new technology or not.