Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Breezy

Breezy HR est un logiciel d'ATS (suivi des candidatures) moderne et unique en son genre qui inclut tout ce dont vous et votre équipe avez besoin pour gérer vos processus de recrutement. Il est conforme au RGPD.

En savoir plus sur Breezy

1 219 avis affichés

Jason B.
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Simple, intuitif et presque complet !"

Avantages: Sa simplicité d'utilisation au quotidien pour pouvoir le mettre en place avec mes équipes

Inconvénients: Une version française manquante qui permettrait une implémentation encore plus simple

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Naima D.
Responsable RH
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"Simple d'utilisation et complet"

Avantages: J'ai utilisé plusieurs ATS tout au long de ma carrière et Breezy est parmi ceux qui m'ont le plus convaincue.
Outil très bien pensé, intuitif et facile d'utilisation.
Mais le plus gros avantage de Breezy est sa version gratuite qui offre des fonctionnalités plus que correctes : nombre d'utilisateurs illimité, nombre de candidats intégrés illimités, page emploi dédiée pour l'entreprise, possibilité de multidiffusion d'annonces, mails intégrés, et surtout le parsing de CV. A ma connaissance, c'est le seul outil qui offre autant de fonctionnalités en version gratuite.
Je suis très contente d'avoir découverts cet outil!

Inconvénients: Le prix de la version payante un peu élevé à mon avis.
Le premier niveau "Startup" est à 143$

Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2020

"Very happy customer"

Commentaires: Very positive.

Avantages: We selected BreezyHR for the nice balance of a) modern, clean, easy-to-use UX, b) affordable price range, c) decent level of functionality, d) ability to run high-quality structured hiring (including reducing unconscious bias). We've been very pleased on most fronts.

Inconvénients: My minor complaints are there are a couple user flows that aren't intuitive. One or two bugs. One of two things you can't customize without fully clicking through.
Oh and also the hours of customer service are US based, whereas we're in UK

Alternatives envisagées : Recruitee, Workable, JazzHR et Greenhouse

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: The reasons already stated. Mix of good price, and good UX (better than most), with good feature set.

• Publié le 03/07/2020
Elisha W.
Owner and Director of Recruitment
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Breezy is a Breeze!"

Commentaires: I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

Avantages: I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

Inconvénients: The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

Alternatives envisagées : JobAdder

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : I was using JobAdder with another company I was retained by. As far as I know, they continue to use JobAdder. I used it for at least 1.5 years. I have found Breezy to be efficient where Job Adder was not.

Logiciel antérieur : JobAdder

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: As I stated before, I have found Breezy to be efficient where JobAdder was not.

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Jennifer J.
Human Resources Manager
Psychologie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2021

"Breezy is easy!"

Commentaires: Overall it has been great, east to use even for the most technology challenged staff

Avantages: It is easy to use, information is readily available, and it is easy to search applicants, and post positions.

Inconvénients: I think customer service runs on CST because when I send messages in the early morning EST it takes a while to get a response. It has been slow getting applicants in, indeed does not seem to want to cooperate with us using Breezy as our ATS and we have to step in and contact indeed. It would be nice if Breezy had a feature where they could assist in advocating to ensure ads go up.

Alternatives envisagées : Paylocity, JazzHR et Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: They had great reviews and it seemed easy to use.

• Publié le 17/09/2021
Amy V.
  • Publié le 02/11/2016

"They've Only Just Begun"

Commentaires: The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process. There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient). Keep up the good work team Breezy!

Avantages: ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Inconvénients: There is no real de-dupe process, flag or step in place that creates a TON of confusion. Name searching is clunky. Emailing is clunky (why does an old email title carry through, where is bcc, when someone responds and includes another person why can't that carry over). The breezy chrome extension doesn't automatically carry emails over/find emails - that would be really cool.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Breezy HR le 03/11/2016

Hi Amy ¿

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of Breezy!

As you know, we're always up for more ways to make your recruiting easier, so we'll be reaching out to you personally to see what we can do to get you to that "really cool" point :).

It's awesome customers like you that spur the best ideas, so high fives for you from all of us here at Breezy!

• Publié le 02/11/2016
Terra C.
Director, Human Resources
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/07/2021

"New to Breezy but Excited for the Potential"

Avantages: The user interface and mobile app will help our team collaborate and speed the time to hire.

Inconvénients: We have some feature request suggestions that I am hopeful can be implemented.

Alternatives envisagées : Talenthub et BrightMove

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: More confidence that it had the features and functions we needed to be successful. Better UI and felt like it was a more reliable product/software.

• Publié le 02/07/2021
Syahadah M.
Syahadah M.
Administrative Assistant
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Manage recruiting process effectively"

Commentaires: Managing all the recruiting and hiring process in one place has help me and team to effectively manage it. Recruiting process is not suitable to be done manually anymore, and we really dependent on Brezzy to help with the automation of the candidate applying process.

Avantages: Promoting and advertising for a job opening to Breezy job board is very simple and easy to do. Keeping track on candidate application using the candidate management is very effective as it will produce a report and analytics for all the candidate data that has applying for the position.

Inconvénients: Breezy is full of bugs and the report generated are not always reliable as some of the current data is not counted on the report which make the insight from the report very different with our own data. There are also no option to archive candidate data in the software storage for future reference.

• Publié le 24/03/2021
Julianne M.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/12/2020

"High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy"

Commentaires: The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Avantages: This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Inconvénients: The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

• Publié le 24/12/2020
Emil B.
Co Founder
  • Publié le 06/04/2021

"Easy to use but expensive"

Commentaires: I liked it and it help us very much during our starting phaze of our business.

Avantages: I liked the kanban interface when handling the candidates as well as the ease of creating and using templates for automation. I also liked the jobboard integrations.

Inconvénients: The brackets of pricing was a bit to expensive. As soon as you start getting serious with your business it gets quite expensive compared to similar products where all features are already included.

Alternatives envisagées : Recruitee

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: Easier to use and we could kick off with a bootstrapped pricing model fast and easy

• Publié le 06/04/2021
Will C.
Operations and People Manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2021

"Really useful software without a big cost upfrnt"

Avantages: - Pay monthly
- Career page
- Easy to use
- Questionnaire / email automisation

Inconvénients: - Additional cost for scorecard
- Syncing with jobs sites took time.

Alternatives envisagées : Workable et Lever

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: - Ability to pay and use monthly, we don't need recruitment software all year just a couple of months so this flexibility was key for us.

• Publié le 05/07/2021
Chris G.
Founder and Chief Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Great tool for a small business."

Avantages: Love the ease of use and all the integrations with Indeed, ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn.

Inconvénients: Haven't really had any issues or things we don't like. It's a solid product.

• Publié le 16/08/2021
Matthew S.
VP of Operations
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?""

Commentaires: I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

Avantages: The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business:
1st - speed of service
2nd - reduction of tools
3rd - centralization of communication
SPEED OF SERVICE
The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging.
REDUCTION OF TOOLS
The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal.
COMMUNICATIONS
Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Inconvénients: Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Rory S.
CIO
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Fantastic product, especially for the price"

Commentaires: Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Avantages: Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Inconvénients: They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Alternatives envisagées : Lever, Greenhouse et Recruiterbox

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : Cost was a major factor in deciding to switch, and Breezy offered much of the same functionality at a fraction of the price. Taleo is certainly more robust and configurable, but that's not always a good thing, nor is it always necessary (or helpful when you have a small team).

Logiciel antérieur : Oracle Taleo Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.

Vicki T.
Marketing & Operations Technology
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team"

Commentaires: 100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Avantages: Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Inconvénients: Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Scott E.
Scott E.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2016

"Great easy ATS"

Commentaires: I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Avantages: I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Inconvénients: The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Breezy HR le 28/06/2016

Thanks Scott.

Great to be working with you.

• Publié le 28/06/2016
Tate F.
Senior Manager, Technical Ops, Growth, and Development
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2019

"An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring"

Commentaires: I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Avantages: Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Inconvénients: The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Alternatives envisagées : Lever et Greenhouse

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : Bamboo is A LOT of money for generally the same product. Breezy isn't a full HR tool, but it's way easier to deploy, makes HR manager's job easy, and really allows the team to contribute. Oh, and I've never had pushy reps try and upsell me. Bamboo reps are PUSHY.

Logiciel antérieur : BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.

• Publié le 21/12/2019
Michele H.
Recruiter
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!"

Commentaires: Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Avantages: The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Inconvénients: I want to be able to delete old positions

Alternatives envisagées : Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Logiciel antérieur : Workable

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: Price

Asif S.
Managing Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"Amazing HRMS, We Love It!"

Commentaires: We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Avantages: Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Inconvénients: Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Alternatives envisagées : Freshteam

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : Poor technical support

Logiciel antérieur : Freshteam

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: Great product and great service!

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Loreen S.
Head, PeopleOps
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2021

"Breezy as helpful hiring tool"

Commentaires: Overall, it is still user friendly. Automation features especially for emails and questionnaires provide ease and seamless process. New hiring managers can easily navigate through it without much orientation.

Avantages: Able to customize the pipelines to suit our needs. Scheduler for interviews is helpful especially with the recent integration to Zoom. Reports/Analytics lead us to take proactive actions in our hiring strategies.

Inconvénients: Some features would be most helpful if implemented like: Locations to drill down to specific region/cities. Right now, we are stuck with choosing a country . If we want to cover a region, we can't tick multiple countries. Also specifying in the Activity reports when a job is actually activated and when it is closed. It is not among the current reports. This is very helpful to track the Fill in rate for a job. Another thing is maybe providing another time option for video recording and not just limit it to 1 minute.

• Publié le 31/03/2021
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Avantages: Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step. It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Mary S.
VP HR
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"Breezy is a Breeze!"

Commentaires: Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Avantages: 1. Set up was super easy.
2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions
3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Inconvénients: The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Alternatives envisagées : Jobvite, JazzHR et Greenhouse

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : Functionality and customer service

Logiciel antérieur : ApplicantStack

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: I chose Breezy because their reviews were good, and honestly, they were super responsive when I asked for a demo. They provided a demo same day, gave me a free trial, and checked in appropriately to make sure I got the functionality I needed.

• Publié le 01/07/2020
Joe K.
Joe K.
Dental Recruiting and Practice Acquisitions
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2021

"Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!"

Commentaires: I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Avantages: Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Inconvénients: Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Alternatives envisagées : Lever, Jobvite, JazzHR et Greenhouse

Pourquoi choisir Breezy : Recruiting System Quality.

Logiciel antérieur : Indeed et Paycom

Pourquoi passer à Breezy: Cost, UI, and Ease-of-Use.

• Publié le 15/04/2021
Bradley M.
Bradley M.
Program Manager
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR"

Commentaires: So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Avantages: The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode".
The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products.
Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed.
I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs.
Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world.
Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Inconvénients: It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Joe T.
Customer Service/Production Manager
  • Publié le 02/10/2017

"Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably."

Commentaires: We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

Avantages: The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Inconvénients: The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule. The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

• Publié le 02/10/2017