Avis clients sur Phocas Software

En savoir plus sur Phocas Software

Phocas est une entreprise SaaS cloud spécialisée dans l'analytique de données pour les secteurs de la fabrication, de la distribution et du commerce de détail.

En savoir plus sur Phocas Software

So much at once is hard to take in and learn all Phocas can give you. Too much data can be overwhelming.

Phocas Software - Notes

Phocas Software a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Phocas Software ?

Gary
Gary
Commercial Director (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Best in class BI

Commentaires : Phocas is extremely easy to use for a non Technical users. It holds huge amounts of data and is pretty fast at being able to get the information required out of the system fast.

It is easy to use for all sales people. Lots of information at your fingertips.

Having all this data you need to understand d how to use it. This is not always easy.

Clare
CE (R.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

I feel like it can be a useful tool, if you are in the know!

Commentaires : I would suggest a simple user guide to come up the first time you log in, so you are aware of the real potential of this software.

Once you have been shown how to use this software, it can be a very useful tool, especially for us as CEs who aren't directly involved with the Sales side of the business.

Unless someone is a pro on Phocas, it is difficult to navigate your way around it and completely understand how to use it.

Noam
Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Powerful Business Intelligence Tool - Phocas Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Phocas Software. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to access and understand the various data points. Additionally, the powerful and comprehensive capabilities of the software enable businesses to gain valuable insights into their operations and performance. The only downside I have experienced is the cost, as the software can be quite expensive.

Phocas Software is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive business intelligence tool that can help businesses gain valuable insights into their operations and performance. With Phocas Software, users can quickly and easily access real-time data and analytics to help them make better decisions and optimize their operations. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to understand the various data points and use them to inform decisions.

While Phocas Software is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive business intelligence tool, it can be difficult to set up and configure. Additionally, the cost of the software can be quite expensive, depending on the features and functionality you need.

Jim
Sales & Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Phocas has helped us keep our salespeople on task

Commentaires : Phocas software is great! We are just scratching the surface with what it can do and look forward to using this more.

We have used Phocas since 2008 and have always liked how fast we can generate reports. The reports that I have setup to e-mail keep me informed on key indicators in our business. We started using CRM a couple of years ago and like how easy it is for our salespeople to enter calls on their mobile device.

I would like to see a better way to track and run reports on leads in CRM. Sometimes upgrades and support take a little longer the we would like.

Rhys
Purchasing/IT (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Phocas Changed Everything for US.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As I said in my Pros section, we are making data driven decisions now and our sales reflect that. Also, their customer service team is top notch and more on the ball than any other software company I have dealt with in recent years.

Before we migrated over to Phocas we were using MITS which was very clunky and very slow. Because of these reasons most of us never really touched it. That meant that we weren't utilizing data when making decisions and more using our gut. Since implementing Phocas our decision making has been data driven and we are making smart choices and it shows in our sales.

The only con I can think of had really nothing to do with Phocas. We had a rough time when we switched ERP systems. But the issue was with the ERP company and not Phocas.

Jorge
IT (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés

Best BI Tool

Commentaires : I love it, since we really started using phocas(last pug conference) I have decreased the amount of crystal reports by at least 75% or more.

This software allows me to gather databases from all over the organization and present the, to our users via dashboard/report or let them drive their own reporting.

It was a bit difficult to understand the Sync/dbdesigner part since documentation on this was a bit vague

CFO (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

Phocas Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is the primary tool for our management reporting.

It's intuitive and easy to navigate. Gets to the answers quickly.

The dashboard graphics/colors do not have as much visual pop as other apps.

Director of IT (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés

Wholesale distributor review of Phocas

Commentaires : Great!

Ease of use Speed to market (straightforward deployment)

Cloud version response time gets a little sluggish here and there but not too often.

muzaffar
Customer Service (Inde)
Import/Export, 2-10 employés

Phocas is the simplest dashboard and BI tool

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : happy and satisfied with the onboarding process and data presentation

User freindly and easy to understand reports and dashboard. In depth analysis with detailing of each parameter

not encountered anything that is not as per requirement

Stephanie
B.I. Software Specialist ()
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

I wish, still there was more ability to customize the report layouts. There are a lot of times when I have to create the report in Phocas, export it, and then do additional formatting in Excel. Also, the ability to download an entire dashboard would be amazing! It would make it so much easier than exporting each part individually.

JJ
Sales Analyst (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Analytics in today's business environment

Commentaires : My overall experience with Phocas has been good from the start. They are prompt in with a response when you have an issue and will help you get the results you are looking for when utilizing custom searches and in-depth calculations.

Phocas is incredibly easy to use and helps you dig into an type of business analytics you can think of for your business.

There are not many of CONS that I have with Phocas, but the biggest issue I have is the lack of graphics for dashboards and the ability to truly customize those graphics. Also, the graphics can be a little quirky at times.

Shirley
Financial Controller (Australie)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

A Game Changer!

Commentaires : the data from using Phocas has driven many key marketing and sales decisions with only positive results. We are now moving forwards in obtaining more data from our stock and purchasing databases to assist our Operations teams.

the ease of obtaining information in a usable way, and the speed at which we can get analysis of the data has been a game changer for our business! The dashboards are key for our teams and the alerts take the day to day thinking out of my hands!

There is nothing negative about this software from my perspective!

Donna
Pricing Specialist (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

Powerful tool for all level of users!! Simple, Intuitive, and Flexible!

Commentaires : Very user friendly, lots of learning opportunities, great customer support, very intuitive.

I love the ability to customize your data. I can run a high level report to summarize data another employee may need and with a few clicks can drill down to the details needed to create a more in-depth analysis of the data. I also love the flexibility of changing views, measures, dates, etc. with ease without starting from scratch.

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. Customer Service in very customer-centric and work to use feedback to always make improvements.

Gene
Salesman (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 501-1 000 employés

My experience

Commentaires : Use it everyday, helps service customers quickly.

Find out extended history on a customer; get transactional data over any specified time period; review usage by product category, vendor, customer, grade, order type, etc.

Can view on iPad, but not real clean: limiting fields in some of the functions tend to overlap making it impossible to do. Would like to abbreviate column headings, but can’t.

Linda
Senior Programmer Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés

Very happy with Phocas

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall we are very happy with our product.

This product is easy to use and we create reports quickly.

We wanted to add some features into our existing databases but couldn't do it on our own. We just had training and now we learned how to do that.

BRITTANY
Trainer (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

Phocas Ideal for Data Tracking

I utilize data analysis in Phocas daily and help create dashboards for our branches. It is easily navigated and improves our data tracking and transaction searching.

Sometimes Phocas doesn't update, though I do not personally know if this is a Phocas issue or an issue with our Point of Sales program

Operations Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great tool that is quickly gaining traction for PACE Supply

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’m a big fan of not only the product but the company. I appreciate how PHOCAS treats their employees and what they stand for.

Ease of use. Users with no math or data experience can quickly get up to speed.

Longer lead times on development have been a challenge. No exposed APIs is a limitation.

Dianne
Information Systems (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Love Phocas!

I have been a Phocas user for a couple of years. Being a SHIMS user, we are always looking for software to enhance it and make the end users lives easier. Phocas has been a great fit for us.

We started using the CRM database about 6 months ago. After a somewhat rocky start, the salesforce is finally embracing the technology.

Dawn
Sales Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés

Fast USer Adoption

5,0 l’année dernière

The software is easy to use and implement. User adoption was very fast. I like that you can quickly and easily build your own database in Designer without an IT resource.

If the data could be real time instead of on sync

Ryan
Inside Sales (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 501-1 000 employés

Excellent reporting software

It makes pulling inventory and financial information very easy. You can be as broad or as granular as you want to be.

The first day of the month, all inventory and financial data is zero.

Joseph
Systems Programmer/Analyst ()
Construction, 201-500 employés

Great product

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

It takes a little bit of setup but most of that was just trying to decide what data we wanted to get to. Other than that no real problems.

Agnes
Marketing Manager ()
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Marketing Manager

Phocas allows me to track the results of sales promotions with ease. It also lets me focus in on under performing product classes and identify the root cause. It's one of the best software programs we have.

Martin
IAQ Market Mgr (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

x

Commentaires : I use it daily and it provides me the info I need

Ease of use. Simple to navigate and download

I do not have any cons! Everything seems fine

Dan
Director of Regional Sales ()
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Great Sales Aid

Commentaires : Very easy to use and love the ability to quickly frill down information.

Being able to pull customer data quickly. I can identify customers opportunities and successes with the sales data.

Bill
Business Optimization Manager (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

Johnstone Supply - Las Vegas - Why Phocas has increased our productivity!

Commentaires : Overall we are very happy with this product. It has opened the door for getting information to our teams much faster and it also created a new full time position for data analysis! The flexibility of being able to create our own databases, & adding to existing databases has increased our ability to share information to our teams in a easy to view format instead of sending spreadsheets that some people did not look at.

It is very easy to use! I can show someone the basics in 5 to 10 minutes and they are off and running creating favorites and dashboards. The software is updated every month and their support and documentation is outstanding. The product gives us the information we need faster than doing it in our ERP system. With a couple of clicks you can analyze you sales data and then quickly change views to look at the data in a completely different way. It very robust in all the options you have. The company is developing based on their customer needs, you can tell that they all want to help us achieve success with this product.

This is hard to say because their are few cons. We have requested enhancements and we have some support issues that are submitted. But we have no visibility , (web portal), to review what we already submitted. It would be nice to have a support portal to check open cases and enhancements we have submitted.