Avis clients sur Patriot Accounting

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

Un système de comptabilité simple pour les propriétaires de petites entreprises. Créez des factures et payez un nombre illimité de fournisseurs. Importez des transactions bancaires, etc.

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

261 avis affichés

Brittany N.
Strategic Account Specialist
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2021

"My experience with Patriot Accounting"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Avantages: The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Inconvénients: I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

• Publié le 15/02/2021
Craig P.
Principal Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done"

Commentaires: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Avantages: Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Inconvénients: Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Larry N.
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Honesty"

Commentaires: Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Avantages: Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Inconvénients: Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

• Publié le 13/01/2021
Edward C.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2021

"Easy to use and responsive customer service"

Commentaires: I do not use Patriot Accounting

Avantages: This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Brittany M.
MANAGER
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

"GREAT SOFTWARE"

Commentaires: I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Avantages: PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Inconvénients: SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Patriot Software le 30/12/2020

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

• Publié le 22/12/2020
Kelvin B.
Director Technical Services
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2021

"K. Baker Review for Accounting Software"

Commentaires: Great tool for Small Businesses

Avantages: Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Inconvénients: Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Dietmar B.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/01/2021

"Beutifully executed software"

Commentaires: I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Avantages: Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Inconvénients: Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

• Publié le 10/01/2021
Bernadette P.
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Great software for small business"

Commentaires: Overall stellar service and database

Avantages: User friendly options and customer service

Inconvénients: There really wasn’t much that I’ve come across that I did not like

• Publié le 26/01/2021
Karen D.
  • Publié le 21/01/2021

"WD Review"

Commentaires: So far it has been our go to system for bookkeeping and maintaining balance sheets, providing up to date information in just a couple minutes. Everything is laid out so that it's easy to find what you're looking for, moving smoothly from one section to another.

Avantages: Easy to navigate once you've experienced it for a short time. Includes all important aspects and functions any small business would require.

Inconvénients: Had a little trouble with integrating beginning balances for certain accounts and could have used a little more explanation. We still use Quickbooks for our customer information and estimates, as it didn't integrate or download as needed from QB into Patriot.

• Publié le 21/01/2021
Scott R.
Managing Member
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2021

"Patriot Accounting Software"

Commentaires: I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

Avantages: mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

Inconvénients: adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

• Publié le 15/01/2021
Jeff C.
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done"

Commentaires: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Avantages: We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Inconvénients: It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell W.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss"

Commentaires: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Avantages: The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Inconvénients: Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Lucy G.
Partner
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input"

Commentaires: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Avantages: We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Inconvénients: Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

• Publié le 23/03/2020
Julie Z.
Certified Bookkeeper
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2021

"User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution"

Commentaires: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Avantages: Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Inconvénients: Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry Z.
President-Owner
  • Publié le 30/01/2021

"Great to Use"

Commentaires: We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Avantages: Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

Inconvénients: When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

• Publié le 30/01/2021