Avis clients sur Patriot Accounting

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

Un système de comptabilité simple pour les propriétaires de petites entreprises. Créez des factures et payez un nombre illimité de fournisseurs. Importez des transactions bancaires, etc.

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Patriot Accounting - Notes

Patriot Accounting a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 340 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Patriot Accounting ?

Brittany
Strategic Account Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

My experience with Patriot Accounting

Commentaires : My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Dave
Construction, 2-10 employés

Review needs and not just costs

5,0 il y a 4 mois

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Nancy
President (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Best bang for the buck!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : They are great! They have been so helpful getting my business transitioned to Patriot . Reports are an effective tool for keeping up with where our business stands. Highly recommend!

Easy to get up and running. Inexpensive to run, bookkeeping assistance available for a nominal fee.

Doesn’t accept payments. Had to set up elsewhere. Would be a great advantage if all in one software package.

LARRY
Construction, 11-50 employés

Honesty

Commentaires : Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Paul
CEO (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Patriot Makes Accounting Easy

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Patriot is so much easier to use then QuickBooks and much more affordable to. It doesn't double things or add things that shouldn't be there. It is easy and straightforward, and the staff helps with any questions.

The software is easy to use, if you make a mistake, it's easy to fix or correct. I am able to add multiple bank accounts so I can track my transfers easily. The staff is very helpful whether I call in or as for help over the messaging platform they are always quick to answer my questions and email me the conversations so I can refer back if I need to.

The only real issue I had is it kicked my bank off once and I had to re-record everything. It worked out ok though. I just hope it never does that again.

Jeff
CEO (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Easy to use ... like the account reconciliation function

Easy to use ... especially for non accounts like me.

Sometimes imputing transaction dates get clunky because the calendar gets in the way. I would be nice when imputing multiple vendor payments if the check number would default to the next number.

Ann
Ann
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Smooth operation!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Clifford
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Just implemented, switching from Quickbooks, getting used to software seems easy

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Keeping books, invoicing

Simplicity, price, ability to invoice, ability to work with our accountant

Setting up the beginning ledger is a bit frustrating. Cannot seem to get accounts to balance. Will end up having to refer to our accountant to make adjustments.

Cliff
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Patriot Accounting Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Ease of use for input and tracking of accounts

Missing payroll reporting needed for filing

Suzanne
HR (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

The best accounting and payroll software!!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

User friendly, great customer service!!!

How often it logs me out and i have to reenter the info again.

Jeff
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Commentaires : Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

MANAGER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

GREAT SOFTWARE

Commentaires : I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Réponse de l'équipe de Patriot Software

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Jonathan

Patriot Accounting

Commentaires : Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Nancy
owner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

accounting

Commentaires : While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

Dietmar
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Beutifully executed software

Commentaires : I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

Judith
Admin/Owner (É.-U.)

New to the product

Commentaires : I am extremely pleased with the program/software, and generally I am able to figure out how to resolve input on my own (but not always)

The software is very user friendly, however, I still need instruction as to ALL of the functions that I ought to be utilizing, and currently do not.

I have NO cons about the software because I don't know what I don't know right now. I wish there was someone to guide me through the programs - specifically tailored to my particular application (for contracting).

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Commentaires : Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Mark
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

Like this software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Can send our customers estimates and invoices directly from the software. Customers can pay directly also, or we can select not to pay by CC if desired. All of our accounting needs in one software makes it easier for our accountants.

We use a lot of symbols when creating estimates and invoices. Symbols such as inches, feet, dashes. The software cannot read them correctly, and then weird symbols get put in their place, thus making us have to redo and alter how we would like to have our estimates/invoices read. Also, we sometimes need to put a long description for our product, and in some areas the character amounts are limited and all of it will not fit. Another thing is, when an estimate is "Accepted" by our customer, thus then being converted to an invoice, the project notes do not transfer over to the invoice, as the content of the estimate does.

Claire
Construction, 2-10 employés

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Commentaires : Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Thomas
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to setup, stable, cut my invoicing nightmares.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I wanted an easy to use, non-accountant invoicing software that worked, was stable and didn't drain my wallet. Bonus is it allows me to make invoices quickly. The few support emails I've sent were answered quickly and by someone who obviously read the question and knew the software.

Easy to use. Can have multiple tax rates. Haven't lost a invoice yet. Fair price. Attachments with the invoice is great, some customers demand photos of the job now.

I would love a little more customization of the invoice. Picking a future day and time for mailing invoices, like tomorrow at 8 a.m. not at 11 p.m. when I created it. Would like to be able to set a date range for the invoice section, I like to work a week at a time and having to set it every time I go to view invoices is a little annoying (I can live with it but you asked).

DAVID
OWNER (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!

Commentaires : HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS. EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME. LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

Eric
Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Best Price in the market

Commentaires : Overall has made me spend less time on the computer which is perfect.

All of the services are easy to use. They software is very on top of all the newer features that most business owners like and want. Plus the price is perfect.

The only thing I really wish they could do it integrate with more software then what they do.

Sheriese
owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

The Best Accounting Software on the market

Commentaires : I have been using this for 3 years now and all is perfect!

It is so easy to use and when you need to email fore help you get a reply same day very fast

absolutely nothing. It is the easiest to manage and use.

Sandra

Patriot Software

Commentaires : Overall, a very user friendly software

User friendly and easy to add employees and vendors

Cannot print checks in vendors using 2 different accounts. Would like to be able to control what reports and icons to select as shortcuts in payroll and accounting

Connie
accounting (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Great

Commentaires : Customer Service is great

It is not to robust for a small businees

paying invoices is not smooth. would be nice to pay deposit instead of the whole invoice