15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Patriot Accounting

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

Un système de comptabilité simple pour les propriétaires de petites entreprises. Créez des factures et payez un nombre illimité de fournisseurs. Importez des transactions bancaires, etc.

En savoir plus sur Patriot Accounting

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Patriot Accounting - Notes

Patriot Accounting a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 375 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Patriot Accounting ?

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de rapport financier

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Ce logiciel est une petite merveille. Je n'ai plus a me stresser pour faire mes rapports. Je le recommande à tous.

Je ne trouve aucun inconvénients a ce logiciel , il est très pratique

Réponse de l'équipe de Patriot Software

il y a 6 mois

Wow. You're review made our day! Thank you for sharing your experience with those who may consider using Patriot in the future. We appreciate you!

Ann
Ann
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Smooth operation!

5,0 l’année dernière

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Melissa
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software at a great price!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Patriot software. The price is amazing for all that you get with this software. I have had smooth sailing ever since I changed to Patriot.

I am a control freak, so I like to do simple debit and credit accounting so that I can control everything going into my books. Patriot is easy to use and doesn't have all the what I call "noise" that other accounting softwares have. Some programs have so much fluff added to them but all I want are the basics and Patriot gives me that. This makes it easy to use.

There are a few things in invoicing and bill pay that I might change but they are minimal. Other than that I have no issues with this software.

Patty
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Harder to function in the program

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am not an accountant and I am not very techy so when I request help I was told multiple times that they can't help with that that I needed to talk to an accountant. Some I thought would be simply questions for someone that was in a tech support position.

I was really not impressed with anything about the program

I do not like how the payroll software interacts with the banking reconciliation. It took me forever to align the checks for printing, finally figured out that the payroll checks aligned differently than the accounting checks

Robert
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Patriot Software- it does some thing well, some things could be better

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall opinion of Patriot is favorable. There is nothing that is show stopper. Everything is workable. I find overall the software is easy to use and you don't need an accounting degree to use it.

It is easy to use. The A/R and customer invoicing work fairly well. Reports that are on the system work okay, but I wish there were more and some more flexibility. Customer service is great.

Accounts Payable- There is no easy way to go into a vendor's file and see the entire payment information. You have to go to a billing report to see some info. There is plenty of room in the vendor payment heading to see each and every part of a vendor invoice number, dates account charged, date paid & check number. You cannot see all this now.

Kristine
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use, great US customer support, excellent pricing.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very satisfied. I just love the cost, ease of use and bank syncing feature.

Bank syncing is my favorite feature followed by US customer support personnel and price

It did take a bit of forms and time to set up, but once you get through the regulatory requirements, it was very easy.

Rob
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Owner/President

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I found the software to be very easy to use from the start. I feel it is much better than the QuickBooks software I used previously. I also found the customer service people to be very helpful and the fact that they are Americans makes it easier on me (my hearing is not as good as it once was).

Ease of set up, ease of use, and when customer service is needed, they are always easy to understand and have been amazing.

The problem with the emailing an invoice only from a Google browser. That is a minor inconvenience, but really the only inconvenience I have found so far with the software.

Tobias
CEO (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Patriot Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very easy to use and a dependable customer service.

It is an American company that provides customer service based in the USA.

Patriot doesn't have a geolocation service integrated with employees' payroll.

Luiza
Owner (Roumanie)
Presse écrite, 2–10 employés

Easy accounting

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Patriot Accounting is a very good accounting software, easy to use and great support. A lot of features at the basic plan but the good ones at the Premium one.

Customer support is fast and helpful, always there for you. Software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. Everything works great without any issues, if issues appear support will deal with them.

The features that I needed the most were at the Premium plan, but is worth it.

Robert
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Robert Tremblay Sr.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very Good ease of use and customer support.

Ease of use and Cloud Based Accounting Software.

There is really nothing that I can Pinpoint as a Con at this time

Justin
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Customer Service and a Decent Product

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, this is a pretty decent option although I still most of my accounting clients to other options.

Their customer service is good and the software is pretty easy to use. Their pricing is also reasonable.

It can be difficult moving from a different accounting program to this one. Some of the accounts payable entries are time consuming. Sometimes it seems like there are extra steps required that are unnecessary.

LARRY
Construction, 11–50 employés

Honesty

Commentaires : Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Jonathan

Patriot Accounting

Commentaires : Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Kelvin
Director Technical Services (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Commentaires : Great tool for Small Businesses

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

MARCHELLO
OWNER (É.-U.)

DISAPPOINTED

SET UP WAS EASY, DOWNHILL AFTER THAT. PERHAPS IT IS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN I AM EXPECTING, AND NOT GIVING IT A CHANCE.

PERHAPS I DID NOT SETUP CORRECTLY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY TRANSACTION I DO IS LIKE PERFORMING JOURNAL ENTRIES ONLY, I AM USED TO QUICKBOOKS, VERY EASY AND INTUITIVE, PATRIOT NOT SO MUCH, EXAMPLE IS ADDING ACCOUNTS ON THE FLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRANSACTIONS, INSTEAD OF CANCELLING TRANSACTION, AND CREATING THE ACCOUNT, THEN START OVER WITH THE TRANSACTION

Nancy
President (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Best bang for the buck!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are great! They have been so helpful getting my business transitioned to Patriot . Reports are an effective tool for keeping up with where our business stands. Highly recommend!

Easy to get up and running. Inexpensive to run, bookkeeping assistance available for a nominal fee.

Doesn’t accept payments. Had to set up elsewhere. Would be a great advantage if all in one software package.

Sally
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Left Quickbooks for Patriot

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : so far so good!! I am very new to it. Did a 30 day trial in Dec and started for real in January.

The automatic downloads of my bank transactions and the functionality of that whole feature is great!So far it seems very easy to do payroll

I wish the general ledger had a feature to make the most recent transaction show up at the top automatically. I always have to click the arrow to switch the view...a very little thing, but I'd love it if there was a setting to choose that view.

Jo
Office manager (É.-U.)

Great until issues

Commentaires : Overall my experience was good, only left due to a bank connectivity issue they didn't know how to solve and they're delay in getting to my ticket.

Super intuitive functions, great customer support

When I had an issue that customer service couldn't immediately resolve they took weeks kicking the can down the rd and ultimately never got my issue resolved before I gave up and switch softwears

Thomas
VP (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Patriot Accounting is a Great Solutions for Accounting and Payroll

Commentaires : Very Good and I am hoping that I can find a way to use the product for my other companies.

Ability to work from Home, Office, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

The Date field is the only thing that I deal with every day. It should default to the current day.

Becky
Sec/Treas (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

Commentaires : Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system Connects with banks Great price point Pricing based on actual expenses per month Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Reconciliations are not totally automated Customization can be tricky Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Commentaires : Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Construction, 51–200 employés

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Commentaires : In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Scott
Principal (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Sad It Did Not Work Out

1,0 l’année dernière

Pricing is excellent and I've heard good things about the software, so I thought I would try it.

I had started a small marketing company after selling my property management company. I had always used Quickbooks with my prior company and was totally happy with it. After 6 months with my new company, the cost for Quickbooks Online kept increasing. I turned to Patriot Software as a possible alternative. Unfortunately, it did not work out. I'm not an accounting person, but I never had a problem with Quickbooks. With Patriot Software, the setup was extremely confusing and difficult. I called support and set up a phone call with an advisor. I was hoping that I could schedule a session or two with a support person to help me set up. Patriot however does not work that way. While they would have someone work with me to setup my company with the software, it would cost $800. I'm sorry Patriot, but that is way to much money for a small business just starting out. I asked if there were videos that could assist me. They said yes, but they are very very limited in number and topic. Additionally, there is very little written information to give direction and to answer questions. Neither does Patriot have a process within their software that takes you step by step in setting various items up. At the end of the day, while the pricing was excellent and exactly what I was looking for, if you can't use the product it is of no value.

Rebecca
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product easy to use

Easy to use and provides all the functions I need to manage my invoices, pay taxes, and product reports

No complaints. Patriot gives me all the features I need

Jesse
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Patriot is low-cost, efficient accounting software

Commentaires : I love Patriot. It's a simple accounting platform perfect for small businesses with low needs and needing a low budget solution. If they could simplify the double-entry process, or do some of that work automatically, it would be a great option for small business owners.

Patriot's website was well designed and easy to navigate. It has a stylized but modern look, which I enjoyed. Menus and actions were easy to find, and the price was great. For my small service business I just needed invoices and transaction tracking, and Patriot provides those at a low price, with upgrades if needed.

Since I'm not an accountant, I don't understand double-entry accounting. When it came time to enter transactions, I got lost in the journal and debit/credit entries. I was really excited to use Patriot instead of the spendy Quickbooks, but the double-entry accounting method was a giant roadblock for me that I couldn't get around.

Réponse de l'équipe de Patriot Software

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your kind words Jesse. Debits and credits can be confusing. Did you know that we have an "easy" toggle so instead of using debits and credits, you can decrease and increase the amounts for each account. For instance, decrease your checking and increase your expense account. Hope you give it a try! And, we are always available for help, so if you'd like to see a demo of it, please contact us!