Avis clients sur Copper

En savoir plus sur Copper

Copper est un CRM facile à utiliser, conçu et recommandé par Google. Vous voulez être mieux organisé et plus productif ? Essayez dès maintenant.

En savoir plus sur Copper

Copper - Notes

Copper a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 564 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Copper ?

pascal
responsable régional des ventes (France)
Art/artisanat, 51-200 employés

pascal leonet

5,0 il y a 12 mois

extraction des donnees filtres intuitifs et ergonomie top

beug et probleme de traduction des items anglais francais

Scott
Scott
General Manager (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

Commentaires : I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click. The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail. Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

The ONLY Fully-Integrated CRM Solution for Google Workspace

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Our small business has been a Copper client for the last 2-3 years and we have been incredibly happy with the Copper CRM product and the team that supports it. As our business grows, so do our CRM needs. Copper has been able to fulfill each of these needs as they arise, often from regular updates on their product roadmap. It's almost like Copper has been "inside our head" and developed exactly what we needed prior to us asking. @TeamCopper - Great job listening to your clients in the community and actually developing your product to suit our needs. This is what encouraged us to sign a 5-year agreement with you!

Full functionality within Google Workspace plug-in (Gmail, Calendar). Ability to pull a list view of Opportunities, Leads, etc and update individual records without leaving the screen (HUGE time-saver).

Import function needs work in the area of duplicate management and add/ overwrite tags. Third-party integration with Zapier makes this seamless but can add unnecessary expenses.

Nathan
Nathan
Managing Director (É.-U.)

OK product. TERRIBLE customer service. DECEPTIVE cancellation policy

Commentaires : OK product. Terrible company to do business with. Avoid.

Attractive, easy to use, with good G-Suite integration.

Labyrinthian cancellation process with UI designed to lead users as far away from a successful cancellation as possible. No confirmations of cancellation in UI or emailed. No user viewable record of cancellation. I was billed for 10 months after I thought I cancelled. When I tried to login after noticing the charges, I was unable to even after attempting to reset my password (No user exists). I explained the situation to customer service and they reset my account and told me they weren't able to discuss refunds for the past 10 months until I processed another cancellation on my reset account. I did so and was billed AGAIN two days later. When I contact customer service, they said that per their policy, not only was that charge valid, but that I would be charged AGAIN next month before charges stopped. When I asked about a refund for the past 10 months, they said that I should have cancelled and when I said that I did, they said prove it. I told them that their system does not generate cancellation emails and they said that per company policy, they would provide no refunds without proof of cancellation. PROOF THAT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE THERE IS NO RECORD OF CANCELLATION EMAILED TO YOU OR AVAILABLE IN THE APP.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. As a result of your feedback here and on other sites, and as a result of similar feedback from others, we have taken significant steps to improve as follows: 1. We hired a new VP of Customer Success, who took this problem on immediately. 2. He instituted 3 additional renewal email reminders: 90 days, 45 days, and 30 days before renewal 3. If the email reminder bounces due to account ownership changes, we assign the case to a Success Manager to track down the current owner to ensure the renewal notices are delivered 4. We adjust the renewal period not to start until we have confirmation that the account owner has been notified. 5. We rewrote our terms of service to make our policies more clear 6. We worked with support to provide clearer instructions on how to cancel an account. 7. We increased our support staff by 50% to make it easier for customers to get in touch. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Ramiro
Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Operations Coordinator Opinion

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We had a very good experience but we quit using it because of the price. It was too much for our needs. Though the features were amazing to have.

The integration with gmail is great. In our company we use google accounts, so using Copper extension; the CRM automatically update your contacts with the emails you send. It is very easy to maintain the leads updated.

The pricing was quite expensive. The basic plan is not good enough so you need at least the mid tier plan which may be expensive if you don't want to expend too much money. Sometimes they have discounts but they only last a few months.

Jacqueline
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Commentaires : Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

il y a 3 ans

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Jaimee
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Copper

Commentaires : Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

il y a 3 ans

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Artem
Artem
Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good, well-balanced small business CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website. We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders. We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

M. Woodrow
M. Woodrow
Vice President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Keep it Simple Stupid

5,0 l’année dernière

Simple Easy to use Integrates with Email Minimalistic yet still feature heavy Provides actionable sales process data

Which it dealt with duplication a little bit better

Chief Revenue Officer (É.-U.)

More than I'll ever need

Commentaires : Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

Philippe
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Administration juridique, 501-1 000 employés

Copper

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It is easy to use and read to be able to measure the management and have control over the accounts in full time

It is not affordable at all, it needs to be made more affordable

Janna
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Commentaires : Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Basic CRM

Commentaires : Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Director (Colombie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Intuitive software at a price

Commentaires : Copper was great to use. It has native integration with gmail which makes things easier (you can achieve the same function in other CRM's with only a few steps) It's really nice to work in something that feels google but pricing was just out of the picture for us. Other alternatives like teamwave provide the same/more services for an overall price

Copper is really easy to use, especially for people new to CRMs and that use g suite/gmail constantly. It connects directly through your gmail and provides the same features as other robust CRMs

It's really expensive, especially for startups and there are better options out there for a lot cheaper. Great software, exclusive pricing

Jesse
Interior Designer (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Convenient

Commentaires : Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

il y a 3 ans

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse. Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

Nick
VP (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Switched from Pipedrive to Copper

At the beginning of 2019 we knew we needed a more robust CRM system. Our team was growing and we needed to make it easier to hand off a client from sales to service.

There is a higher learning curve on Copper but it's just because it's a more robust system.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Nick! Stoked to be a part of your MarTech stack and help your growing team!

Proposal Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Operations (Guatemala)
Politique publique, 2-10 employés

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Commentaires : Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Jake
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

Commentaires : This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

Lauren
Marketing ' Technology Consultant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

Basil
Wizard of Things (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose ProsperWorks

Commentaires : Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

Dallas
Product Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Excellent management for Sales Teams!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Copper has been great. I've transitioned from customer success to sales over the past few years with Copper and the insight I have at my fingertips is so valuable. I wouldn't be able to keep up with all my leads and customer relationships without it.

Copper is very user friendly, and easy to implement across different levels of experience for teams. Once you're set up, the CRM gives full insight and transparency to what's going on with my leads at every stage of their lifecycle. I couldn't manage all my leads at scale this easily without Copper.

At first I wasn't a big fan of the reports I had available (maybe personal preference here), but it has been recently overhauled and I am enjoying them now. Reports give me the data insight at a glance that our team needs for meetings. That tells me they are always keeping an eye on big impact updates!

Jonathan
CEO (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Satisfied although they need to evolve a bit more

Commentaires : If you want a good solid system, inexpensive, that is distributed amongst free google functions get it. We looked at a lot of crms and pick this one.

We are a small two-person firm needing a simple crm to manage our clients. Prosperworks/Copper works for us. We can enter companies and people and attach notes. We have installed it under a Google G Suite account so we use Gmail for mail, Google calendar, Google contacts and Google Drive. P/C integrates with all of these and works fine. Updates in the crm propagate to gmail and contacts. It also logs emails under the right person. P/C has a facility for Tasks (which we don't really use - it is a bit lunky) , Leads and Opportunities which we don't use so we can't comment on them. Since you are not using a big crm it is very inexpensive yet gives us everything we need.

Some obvious things which I assume will be fixed soon. No Birthdays. Its default is to sort by first name! It would be nice if changes to Google Contacts would propagate back to P/C but if you are using the crm then not really an issue. Also it would be nice if it logged phone calls and DocuSign stuff for free but I think you can get that through paid add-ins.

James
Business Developement Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 11-50 employés

Review

Commentaires : Been a useful business tool

The way I am able to view my opportunity pipeline

cant take time stamps of daily values and export

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, James.

SalesManager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Questioner

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have enjoyed Copper, it's way to use, tracks everything I need it to and only wish there was an easy way to set up a visual dashboard for other company members to see or growth and potential revenues.

It allows me to manipulate things to my ease and comfort, track and follow up on sales and cold calling.

Trying to set up a dashboard. I have tried many times but it just seems to difficult to do something that would seem to be an easy process.