15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Copper

Copper est un CRM facile à utiliser, conçu et recommandé par Google. Vous voulez être mieux organisé et plus productif ? Essayez dès maintenant.

En savoir plus sur Copper

Avantages :

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements.

Inconvénients :

When I asked about a refund for the past 10 months, they said that I should have cancelled and when I said that I did, they said prove it.

Copper - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,1
Rapport qualité-prix
4,1

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,1/10

Copper a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 582 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Copper ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (582)

Carlos
Founder (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Meuilleur CRM rapport qualité-prix

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Avantages :

Pour moi le meuilleur CMR. Très facile d'utilisateur et l'interface utilisateur est très intuitive et la gestion des leads est très faile

Inconvénients :

Durant ces années d'utilisation, je n'ai pas trouvé de probléme mageur sur ce logiciel juste que l'intégration est un peu limité à certains outil d'automatisation

pascal
responsable régional des ventes (France)
Art/artisanat, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

pascal leonet

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

extraction des donnees filtres intuitifs et ergonomie top

Inconvénients :

beug et probleme de traduction des items anglais francais

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Administration publique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciels CRM

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Pour moi, c'est le meilleur CRM. Très convivial, avec une interface utilisateur intuitive et une gestion des leads facile.

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai rencontré aucun problème majeur avec ce logiciel, juste une limitation d'intégration avec certains outils d'automatisation.

Pascal
Pascal
Gestion de clientèle (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de suivi commercial

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

très facile à utiliser avec une gestion intuitive de l'interface

Inconvénients :

Juste une limitation d'intégration avec certains outils d'autorisation

Samuel Codjo
Agent immobilier (Bénin)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion immobilière

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

Ce logiciel facilite la gestion des contacts, la gestion des leads,le suivi des ventes, l'activation des ventes, l'accélération des ventes, l'automatisation des forces de ventes et facilite également la publicité.

Inconvénients :

Ce logiciel ne regorge aucun inconvénients car son utilisation est très appropriée aux utilisateurs.

Scott
Scott
General Manager (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Avantages :

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click. The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail. Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Inconvénients :

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Michael
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The ONLY Fully-Integrated CRM Solution for Google Workspace

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our small business has been a Copper client for the last 2-3 years and we have been incredibly happy with the Copper CRM product and the team that supports it. As our business grows, so do our CRM needs. Copper has been able to fulfill each of these needs as they arise, often from regular updates on their product roadmap. It's almost like Copper has been "inside our head" and developed exactly what we needed prior to us asking. @TeamCopper - Great job listening to your clients in the community and actually developing your product to suit our needs. This is what encouraged us to sign a 5-year agreement with you!

Avantages :

Full functionality within Google Workspace plug-in (Gmail, Calendar). Ability to pull a list view of Opportunities, Leads, etc and update individual records without leaving the screen (HUGE time-saver).

Inconvénients :

Import function needs work in the area of duplicate management and add/ overwrite tags. Third-party integration with Zapier makes this seamless but can add unnecessary expenses.

Petr
Petr
CIO (Tchéquie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Selection of a CRM Tool for emerged startup

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : quite ok but the price was too high for such a product for a small startup where we would need 7 accounts from 20 people total...as we do not have a dedicated sales or crm person that was killing it

Avantages :

there were good reviews so copper made it to the shortlist in selection for a CRM tool

Inconvénients :

the features seemed to be good 2 years ago but the development of the product seemed to be not evolving also compared to Nethunt the pricing was double so it lost mainly on the market price

Jacqueline
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Avantages :

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Inconvénients :

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

Réponse de l'équipe de Copper

il y a 4 ans

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I really like Copper

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Avantages :

The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done. Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Inconvénients :

These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Artem
Artem
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good, well-balanced small business CRM

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website. We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders. We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Inconvénients :

Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

Dave
Dave
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking

3,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

Avantages :

We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

Inconvénients :

We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

M. Woodrow
M. Woodrow
Vice President (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Keep it Simple Stupid

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Simple Easy to use Integrates with Email Minimalistic yet still feature heavy Provides actionable sales process data

Inconvénients :

Which it dealt with duplication a little bit better

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

More than I'll ever need

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

Avantages :

The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

Inconvénients :

For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

Eric
Eric
Director and Sales and Marketing (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Avantages :

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Inconvénients :

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

Janna
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Avantages :

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Inconvénients :

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Stuart
Founder, CEO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Terrible Customer Service

2,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Ok software, terrible customer service.

Avantages :

Software is simple. The pro is the widget for your Gmail Inbox.

Inconvénients :

Contact information automation is below par and we had the occasional syncing issues. The feature are not worth the price per user. After using the service for a full year we decided it wasn't the right fit. When we requested to cancel the service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Copper refused to refund us because it was 2 days past the deadline! I responded to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who never wrote back. I have made multiple attempts to contact Copper and still haven't heard anything back.

Réponse de l'équipe de Copper

il y a 4 ans

Hi Stuart, we're sorry to hear that your time and experience with our product and team hasn't been stellar. We do see that there were conversations with our support team regarding your account and that they fulfilled your request to cancel. We greatly appreciate your time spent with us and hope we can be an option for you again in the future.

John
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Basic CRM

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Avantages :

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Inconvénients :

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Jesse
Interior Designer (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Convenient

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

Avantages :

It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

Inconvénients :

We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

Réponse de l'équipe de Copper

il y a 4 ans

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse. Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

Bronwyn
Administarative Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Copper Has Failed

2,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : A CRM is a great thing, but Copper has not delivered! The software is unreliable, the customer service has fallen short. What we were promised is not what we have received. It is too bad, because I love a lot of the features.

Avantages :

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Good customization. Phone App. Copper integrates with all things Google.

Inconvénients :

The Software isn't solid! In a matter of 6 weeks the CRM has had 2 major malfunctions, called "bugs" according to Copper support staff. 1)People Records Malfunction - I am the admin of this software and the person responsible for uploading 28 years of Legacy Data (all of our customer records). In attempting to update some of the outdated contact info changing phone numbers and addresses, emails etc. which I populated into Copper from various spreadsheets, work order lists, Quick Book records, and email contact lists. The "People" records began to malfunction; phone numbers literally began jumping around. Example, I would open someone's customer's record and another customers number would populate, I would end up calling the wrong customer. Copper engineers have been "working" on this for a month, still no fix. 2.) Opportunity Pipeline Malfunction - Imports are mapping to the wrong Pipeline. I have hundreds of business opportunity records, Google sheet based spreadsheets, that I am attempting to import (bulk) thousands of cells of data to the CRM, despite properly mapping the import (correct methods on my part) this crucial business information imports to the wrong pipeline & tons of data is lost in the process. This is huge, if you can't import and map your customers spreadsheet records (bulk) you have to hand enter each record. What should take 5 mins will take days/weeks/months! This has been going on for over a week now, and no one at Copper seems to care.

Réponse de l'équipe de Copper

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the honest review, Bronwyn. This is beyond helpful and we'll be taking your feedback to the team and look into improving where we were unable to provide a stellar user experience for you.

Greg
director of operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Too Glitchy and Poor Support.

1,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Let me be clear, this product has great potential, and is almost good enough. But after multiple bad experiences with support, and an apparently stagnated development calendar, and very serious glitches, I suggest people stay away for a few years till this software can grow up a little.

Avantages :

What I like is the idea. This should be a great software. But the key features it lacks and the DISMAL support team make it not worth the money.

Inconvénients :

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples: a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work. Is it that hard to update a database? b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. 2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access. 3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Mark
Mark
Proposal Manager (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Inconvénients :

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Politique publique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Avantages :

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Inconvénients :

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Jake
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Avantages :

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

Inconvénients :

There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A Must for Business!

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Avantages :

I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Inconvénients :

The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.