4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.3/5

En savoir plus sur Copper

Focus sur les relations, pas sur les enregistrements avec Copper et Google. Le seul CRM construit, utilisé et recommandé par Google.

En savoir plus sur Copper

399 avis affichés

Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/08/2018

"Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users"

Avantages: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Inconvénients: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Publié le 12/08/2018
Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Commentaires: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Avantages: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Inconvénients: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

envoyé par Copper le 03/03/2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Jaimee I.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

"Copper"

Commentaires: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Avantages: Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Inconvénients: We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

envoyé par Copper le 26/02/2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Sam L.
Head of Digital Marketing
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"Basic CRM, looking for automated workflows, look elsewhere!"

Commentaires: Copper is our CRM and is only used for our sales team. Our products are a mobile app and website that generate leads that go into Copper in which our sales team is able to qualify and view all communication with prospects and move them along the appropriate pipeline. One of the main problems that Copper solves for us is integrating with Slack and their mobile app to update us real-time of new leads. Also, a nice feature of Copper is their integration with G Suite (since Copper is a Google Product), that keeps track of all communication with each prospect. From a more technical perspective, Copper has a quite robust API that allows us to connect our mobile app attribution platform, Slack, PostgresSQL, and chatbot Intercom.

Avantages: One of the main benefits of Copper is real-time reports. We are able to breakdown won and lost revenue amongst our sales team and also account for projected sales revenue based on the opportunities in the pipeline and the expected close rate of those opportunities. Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner.Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner. We are a big fan of the Copper newsletters. They provide a clear roadmap of what to expect from them from a product development standpoint and what to expect next. Their emails are easy to digest, and optimized for mobile. Also, they ask for user input that has been integrated into their roadmap.

Inconvénients: While Copper has a quite robust API, they do not have any webhook receiver URLs. In order to effectively communicate data between Copper and another platform is through a paid Zapier account or Tray.io. Automated actions are nice, but the work flow automations are extremely limited. We are not able to send users automated emails, push notifications when they enter a new stage of a pipeline. More direct integrations with messaging services - transactional + marketing email services, push notification platforms, chat services.

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Remco V.
Online Marketeer Advies & Uitvoering (ZZP)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/02/2020

"Very easy to use CRM tool for all Google G Suite users."

Commentaires: Dashboard for most important e-mails.
Leads and Opportunties
Integration with my project tool Wrike

Avantages: Neatless integration with Google G Suite and Wrike (for my projects) and many other tools with Zapier.
Ease of use.

Inconvénients: I like absolutely everything of Copper CRM.

envoyé par Copper le 20/02/2020

Stick the landing, pose, and smile. Thanks for the perfect score, Remco!

• Publié le 18/02/2020
Jeff N.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Awesome CRM with Great Support"

Commentaires: Excellent.

Avantages: - works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Inconvénients: too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

envoyé par Copper le 21/02/2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Andrew W.
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Great CRM for Gmail users"

Avantages: It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Inconvénients: The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

envoyé par Copper le 03/03/2020

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

Jesse S.
Interior Designer
Construction, 13-50 employés

"Convenient "

Commentaires: Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

Avantages: It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

Inconvénients: We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

envoyé par Copper le 03/03/2020

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse.

Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

James S.
Business Developement Manager
Exploitation minière et métaux, 13-50 employés

"Review"

Commentaires: Been a useful business tool

Avantages: The way I am able to view my opportunity pipeline

Inconvénients: cant take time stamps of daily values and export

envoyé par Copper le 03/03/2020

Thanks for the review, James.

Shirley "sokes" Y.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 25/12/2019

"Has potential, but falls flat."

Commentaires: Excitement and then disappointment. The G Suite integration is incredible, but the confusing and time consuming process in trying to customize to suit specific real industry needs felt cumbersome and frustrating. Loads of potential and will be interesting to see where this CRM is headed.

Avantages: The G Suite integration and UI of Copper are incredible. It seamlessly integrates with Gmail, importing new leads and prospects as contacts. The features such as reach out reminders, prompts and automation point to the CRM as being an excellent platform for those in sales.

Inconvénients: Despite promoting itself as a Real Estate CRM, it requires far too much work and time to change, customize and create settings that would allow it actually be useful for real estate agents. If you're the type that enjoys customizing to suit your specific needs, then Copper could be a great fit. Would be great if the platform had base configurations that are specific to certain industries.

envoyé par Copper le 02/01/2020

Hi Shirley, thanks for leaving us a review. Your two cents are extremely helpful and look forward to reviewing with our team on how we can best put it to use.

If you have any additional feedback, don't be stranger. You can always reach out to us on social (@CopperInc) or at support(at)copper(dot)com.

• Publié le 25/12/2019
Janna W.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Copper is helping me keep track of my customers"

Commentaires: Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Avantages: I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Inconvénients: It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Great CRM for Gmail Users"

Commentaires: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Avantages: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Inconvénients: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

envoyé par Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) le 19/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Operations
Politique publique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2018

"Has helped me get my marketing leads in order"

Commentaires: Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Avantages: I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Inconvénients: The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

• Publié le 01/11/2018
Alirio rubén R.
Gerente de Marca - Integrigo
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2018

"I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company."

Commentaires: I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Avantages: Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Inconvénients: We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

• Publié le 14/07/2018
Duane K.
Business Owner
  • Publié le 26/04/2018

"This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used"

Avantages: Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Inconvénients: Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

• Publié le 26/04/2018
General Manager
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 19/07/2018

"A Must for Business!"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Avantages: I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Inconvénients: The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

• Publié le 19/07/2018
Lauren M.
Marketing ' Technology Consultant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2018

"It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks"

Avantages: We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Inconvénients: It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

• Publié le 18/01/2018
Tish C.
Project Coordinator
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Great Tool for our Company - Manufacturing"

Commentaires: Copper has definitely helped with Project Coordination and communication both internally and externally. The ability to see all emails and communication cuts down on many questions and communication that is not needed. It has been a great tool for our Organization.

Avantages: I mainly use and like the Project and the People feature. It allows me to easily convert the Sales Opportunities into Projects once the job is won. Then it opens up the communication with the customer. We also use this in conjunction with MieTRAK Pro and Pandadoc. They work great together.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it takes a while for the data to load.

envoyé par Copper le 26/02/2020

Really high praise thank you, Tish!

Madeline G.
Director of Marketing
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"A lifesaver for small companies!"

Commentaires: I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

Avantages: - Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day)
- Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting
- Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

Inconvénients: - Logging in sometimes takes a few tries
- Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use)
- More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

envoyé par Copper le 26/02/2020

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Erica L.
Director of Marketing
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2017

"Perfect Small Business Solution"

Commentaires: ProsperWorks is not as widely known (yet) as many other CRM providers in the industry, but it is a strong contender in the arena. It has all the basic features and more for a business that needs a CRM system, and it seamlessly integrates with Gmail/Google for Business, which is a huge plus!

Avantages: The Gmail integration is vital in so many ways, including record-keeping, recalling information, setting reminders for follow-ups and organizing project-related information. It's also highly intuitive. Although there are a number of self-paced and personal training opportunities, a relatively tech savvy individual should be able to navigate it with little trouble. It also includes a capability to keep your leads separate from your actual customers, while also moving them through a pipeline that you design. The Opportunities feature does the same thing, allowing you to visually track where any sales are and analyze any snags in your process.

Inconvénients: There are some tricks to setting up the system, but ProsperWorks support is very clear in giving new clients the proper order of operations. If you follow the onboarding steps, you'll be successful.

• Publié le 09/02/2017
Partner / Campaign Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2019

"Cool Copper"

Commentaires: I set up all of my meetings and have all of my business and many of my personal contacts set up in Copper.

Avantages: Copper tracks activity well and ability to make it a custom application for my use is helpful. I also like that it integrates with Gmail our company's email platform.

Inconvénients: A bit expensive. No ability to attach files to emails sent within the system. Files can be attached if using Gmail.

envoyé par Copper le 22/10/2019

Greatly appreciate the review! As for the con you've listed, we do have a feature on the horizon that will address that concern and positively impact Copper users in a big way.

• Publié le 20/10/2019
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2018

"ProsperWorks is one of the best CRM solutions I used so far"

Avantages: Has a standardized graphical user interface. Has superb marketing feature. It is simple to install the setup and doesn't require much training on its usage. Helps you track leads and automatically sending them notifications, thereby increasing the sales. It is cloud-based and is integrated with Google applications making it easy to track all the interactions with your clients, Mailchimp, linked in. You can create and notes for each lead. It has a feature, wherein you can check if a prospect has opened your mail or not. The customer service and support team are very responsive. Each of the client’s profile comprises relevant information in addition to the previous conversation threads. Pipeline reporting helps large businesses. You can prioritize and plan all your events and meetings and set up task reminders. As it is integrated with Google products, manual data entry is avoided and it has helped in saving time and minimizing errors.

Inconvénients: One of the main drawbacks of this CRM is that it lacks call integrations. The reporting feature needs upgradation.

• Publié le 13/07/2018
Jonathan D.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"Small business owner review of Copper/Prosperworks after using it one year"

Commentaires: In general we like it. It does the basics, database of people and companies with contact info, notes, email tracking, bulk email sending. As I said we don't use the sales bits or the pipeline functionality (pipelines are tasks made up of a series of steps which can be assigned). We just use it as a basic CRM. It works with Google Contacts, GMail and Calendar so you become a Google baby. You do have to pay for G Suite, it allows you to use your own domain and emails which is fine. We looked at a lot of CRMs (both free and expensive) and found this worked very well for the price. They still lack a few odd little things though, no birthdays (although you can do that through Google Contacts + Calendar) and it default sort people by their first names. We upgraded to the medium version so we could add lots of user columns to people. Two thumbs up.

Avantages: Relatively inexpensive.
Straight forward to use.
Customer support is excellent.
It has extensions to a good pool of add-ons.
It uses pre-existing things like Google Calendar rather than re-inventing them.

Inconvénients: It sits on Google's G Suite so you have to buy that also.
It has extensions to things you have to pay for (versus free ones).
Has some quirks (below).
Has a lot of sales stuff (projections, staff etc) we do not need.

• Publié le 24/01/2019
Basil C.
Wizard of Things
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2018

"Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose ProsperWorks"

Commentaires: Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Avantages: Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

Inconvénients: My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

• Publié le 09/05/2018
Jesse S.
Director of Business Development
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"No brained choice for CRM"

Commentaires: Overall excellent value. Really helps have an easy to use CRM.

Avantages: Highly intuitive interface. Plugs in easily to our Google Suite. Easy to update how it is organized when we change our workflow.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if there were more options to customize reports. The existing reports don’t seem to work that well based on How we use the software.

envoyé par Copper le 26/02/2020

Thank you, Jesse. The team is going to love seeing this review!