Avis clients sur Moovly

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Moovly

Moovly est une application en ligne permettant de créer facilement des vidéos à l'aide de millions d'objets multimédias en stock, même si vous n'êtes pas un expert.

En savoir plus sur Moovly

53 avis affichés

E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2021

"Does all the video editing via web app on cloud"

Avantages: I was looking for a efficient video editing tools which works on cloud and doesn’t take up my computer processing power to edit and create the videos and I am so glad to find Moovly it perfectly fits my requirements and offers a lot of features. Among the variety of editing features, it offers my favourites are text to speech and subtitle generation. The best thing is there is no limit to video length which is really important to me, as I mostly use it for videos of around a hour or more in length.

Inconvénients: The pre made video templates are limited but not a deal breaker for me as it offers access to premium stock video, images and audios within the editor Can only connect to one youtube channel for direct publishing from Moovly, hope they add ability to connect more youtube channels

• Publié le 24/07/2021
June C.
Director of Operations
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Very Easy to use"

Commentaires: Customer service has been very responsive, and the help center has easy to follow steps to resolve my problems. I am enjoying using Moovly.

Avantages: I shopped around for several months looking for the right video making/editing software. I asked several colleagues in social media groups for recommendations, and everything I was pointed to was way too complicated and not user-friendly. I am not tech-savvy and honestly felt like walking away from my project and squashing my dream when I came upon Moovly. I had prayed to find the perfect video making tool that day, and played around with about four. Moovly was the easiest to use, most affordable, and met my needs. I am still learning the system, but trust that it can probably do far more than my non-tech savvy mind can comprehend.

Inconvénients: I would like to do screen recordings, but the business plan does not provide a monthly subscription. As I am still in the development phase of my business, I cannot afford the yearly plan.

envoyé par Moovly le 11/09/2019

Hi June,

So happy to read this!
Feel free to reach out via the chat in case you need some extra guidance creating your videos.
Lots of success with your own business!

Cheers,

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Michael T.
Change Management
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2021

"A decent video tool"

Avantages: I like that it has both doodle/whiteboard options and video editing capabilities. It is a bit of a drag and drop tool - but this is a little quirky and I am still getting the hang of the software.

Inconvénients: The processing is very slow. Uploading a powerpoint presentation with minimal graphics took about 10 minutes. It isn't the most user-friendly tool either.

• Publié le 19/07/2021
Jason L.
  • Publié le 19/07/2018

"A very frustrating experience with Moovly. I do not recommend this at all!"

Commentaires: I learned about buyer beware.

Avantages: The idea is of creating an animated online video is good. When the software works, it's easy to use.

Inconvénients: There's far too many problems with the software. For starters, the rendering takes an extremely long time, and sometimes it would never even render for you to download. When i reached out to the customer support, it took over a week to get a response. This is the most frustrating part. Secondly, the software has glitches - if you move items in the "stage" , an error would appear and you have to click refresh every time it happens. In your own personal library, when you want to delete a clipart, it doesn't happen, therefore your library just keeps building and building and you can't clean it up. Their tech support said they're unable to fix this....Thirdly, it does not allow you to efficiently upload your own videos and audio. It either takes an extremely long time, or would never upload. Moovly uses their own server and this is the part that's frustrated and slow. Also, their images for animation is limited. It's more like a "video" creator where you take stock videos and photos to create your video. Animating has its limitations for sure on this. Moovly is a video creator that's in its beta testing stage. There's far too many glitches and problems that their tech team is unable to correct efficiently. It's a very pricey software that does not work well. Equally as frustrating is the support team, who do not respond consistently. It took up to 7 days for some replies and sometimes I got no response at all. Very frustrating experience. I DO NOT recommend!

• Publié le 19/07/2018
Ghofrane B.
BLOGGER
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 25/08/2021

"Great Video Maker and Very Easy to Use"

Avantages: easy to use and essential for my video editing MOOVLY offers a large library of stored content, which makes it possible to easily and very quickly produce ad hoc content without needing to be an expert, two strengths that I find in this The first application works in the cloud, so it does not consume the processing power of the computer in the editing functions and the second is the unlimited duration of videos you do not worry about the duration with moovly there are no limits .

Inconvénients: In fact sometimes I can not record my video from the first time until I repeat the click on the record display button several times but it's not a big problem in my opinion

• Publié le 25/08/2021
Catlyn P.
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"So Useful!"

Commentaires: I think that this is a great tool for classrooms, virtual or in-person. It was very simple to create educational videos about any topic I could think of. I think that this software was to easiest to use and the most user friendly that I have seen. This has become something that I hope to incorporate more of in the classroom. I love the personalization you can put into the video as well.

Avantages: The ease of integrating your own images into the video software was surprisingly easy!
I loved that you can download a template and use, edit, change, and alter what you want without having to start from scratch.
As an educator, it can be difficult to find videos that have just want you are looking for. This allows you to make one that has everything you want it to and nothing you don't!
The access and availability to features in the free version was more than I expected!

Inconvénients: Creating a video longer than 2 minutes, you have to buy a subscription. I wish there was an option to pay by video since I don't feel like the price for subscriptions would be worth it for the few videos I want to make.
The formatting section in the studio can get a little congested and difficult to manage if you have too much in one section.

envoyé par Moovly le 15/12/2020

Hi Catlyn, thanks for leaving a detailed review. As a teacher, you can avail of our Edu Free plan where you will have 3 minutes for creating your videos. Simply reach out to our Support team and once we verify your educational email address we can upgrade your account. Cheers, Darragh @ Moovly, Digital Communications Manager

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Mya K.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2020

"Easy to Use"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Moovly is good. I would definitely recommend this program for new film editors.

Avantages: Unlike iMovie, which has present transitions and titles that are difficult to edit the way you would like them, Moovly allows you to edit such things seamlessly to make your video exactly how you want. For a new film maker that doesn't find IMovie to have all of the features you are looking for this is a great option. Additionally, this software is much easier to use then Adobe Premier Pro. Getting assistance from the support team is also very easy and they always get back to you within 24-48 hours (most of the time sooner).

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, this program runs on wifi and is not a downloadable software. This can be an issue when your wifi is not good. Also, I have found that it runs much slower on a Mac (and often times crashes) then on a PC (its runs really well on a PC) which can be very frustrating at times because I use my Mac for everything and would like to use it on my Mac instead of having to switch to a PC.

• Publié le 18/12/2020
Ownway K.
Marketin Consultant
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Excellent Mobile Friendly Video"

Commentaires: This is has been an incredible tool compared to many i tried before settling with MOOVLY

Avantages: The Quality of the templates is top notch! The fact that you can immediately start playing around with the tool without sign ups etc I was looking for a Social Media Friendly Video that is within 30secs but allows you to convey your message I have little experience with Video editing but the ease with which i was able to start editing the template within a day or 2 was for me very incredible This allowed me the ability to create a top class video ahead of a client product launch

Inconvénients: Couldn't reach support easily and was forced to contact them via facebook. It would be great to add some text information around the watermark so a user knows immediately that removal of watermarks can only be after upgrade

• Publié le 13/01/2021
Nagore O.
Nagore O.
Designer
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2021

"Best app to move from illustrating to animating"

Commentaires: I´m a designer, and Moovly allowed me to do my very first animation videos . I charge 1000 euros per 1 minute video.

Avantages: The best thing about this app is how easy and intuitive is to use it. You can easily learn how to create simple animations. Moreover, once you get used to it and understand the workflow, you can create very creative animation effects with the basic elements.

Inconvénients: It´s quite limiting sometimes. I wish they could have a more pro version so advance animations could be done.

• Publié le 19/03/2021
Olivier K.
Sales
  • Publié le 16/12/2020

"Very good tool, excellent service and support"

Commentaires: As said earlier I'm not specialized in doing videos but the support team was always there for me when I needed it.

Avantages: Moovly was the perfect tool for us to create videos for our communication. We tried different tools and really like this one. Ease of use, ease to contact the support team. I liked the "click and drop" tool as I'm not specialized in doing such videos, it simplified the understanding of the tool for the creation of my first video. I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients: I have not experiences any real issues with the tool for now.

• Publié le 16/12/2020
Camp Manager
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"Fun User Friendly Software"

Commentaires: I make daily video for our community - its fun, easy, and engaging.

Avantages: The software is user friendly. I was able to produce a video after a few hours of use. The software has "clips" that are fun and easy to implement into your video. I was looking for software due to quarantine - and I wanted to reach our constituents immediately. The videos have been well received - and in less than a week I have received over 100 positive responses from our constituents.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more "clips". I am not good at creativley attaching sounds to graphics - the clips made by moovly are awesome. I would love you to make more.

• Publié le 14/04/2020
Syed R.
Senior Data Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2020

"Moovly - ‘is an excellent to create professional-looking videos’"

Commentaires: As I stated, Moovly is very user-friendly tool, so I like to use it very much. My experience with it is amazing.

Avantages: I like the fact that Moovly allows you to create videos easily without being an expert. You can create whiteboard videos, animated videos, and footage-based content with drag and drop actions in a minute. The most convenient thing is you don’t need to install the software because Mooovly is cloud-based. Moovly offers varieties options for people with different backgrounds which is very remarkable. I need to make different types of videos for my clients and they were very happy with the stunning video I created. I absolutely like their stock of features and elements. For me drag and drop also a great option to edit videos quickly.

Inconvénients: I think to blend different audios is not easy for everyone. I found it a little tricky and I wish they if they could improve it. Moovly pro is not affordable for everyone. I think the price should be waived up to a certain amount.

• Publié le 19/09/2020
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2019

"Advance video editing in browser, from anywhere."

Commentaires: A grate semi-pro tool to create the presentation, online intro and some little screen recording and voiceover for the tutorial. It still has some bugs, like crashing, not uploading video/image file, but overall it is a great tool, to begin with.

Avantages: I like the UI which reminds me of some of pro video editing software. I really need some time to learn. It is not plugged and play, as being an advanced browser-based editor. But if you have some previous experience with video editing you will be very pleased. No more high graphics rendering for videos just create it from here, your next viral video is waiting to release.
This advance transitions, sound and images really make it versatile, which fits for all type of scenario. Presentation, short intro you can use everything under one app.

Inconvénients: When inserting a template it really takes lots of CPU resource, which crashes my chrome every time I start. I needed to open it in firefox still it is taking a lot of resources.

• Publié le 21/04/2019
Charles J.
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Easy to Use - Full Service Support"

Commentaires: We used Moovly to create video templates for a client offering several variations of their services. We changed the audio and updated a few relevant images and walla! We ended up with a powerful marketing tool.

Avantages: Moovly is easy to use. The features in this platform make me look like a professional video editor.

Inconvénients: This is the best video editing/creation tool on the web.

envoyé par Moovly le 26/12/2019

Walla? :D Super cool, Charles! Thank you so much. Happy to read you could help your client, using Moovly. Feel free to reach out of you need any further assistance in the future or have any feature requests!

Cheers,

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Julie H.
teacher
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"Moovly "Moovs" My Students"

Commentaires: I am teaching students how to use presentation software. Signing up for Moovly was simple for my students offering SSO login.

Avantages: Moovly is fun and fairly simple. The graphics are clear and concise. It is fun to play around with. There are some green screen images which are easy to teach about layering, green screen, and transparency. The support was excellent.

Inconvénients: For the free edu version, the images are quite limited.

envoyé par Moovly le 21/11/2019

Thank you for the nice review, Julie!

Kind regards,

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Ursula H.
Affiliate Marketer
  • Publié le 31/08/2019

"Excellent service"

Commentaires: I had a problem with saving but then when I asked the support team, he helped quickly, professionally and advised that Moovly saves every few seconds and that I will not lose my test project that I did. Also, then when we send the review that it was AMAZING service as it was so quick and easy to get an answer.. This is really incredible service and they make a customer feel more like family than a customer.

Avantages: Easy to use, you can really make amazing anything with it. Presentations, moving clips, anything. This is a powerful tool with so many options I love it.

Inconvénients: It takes me a few minutes or so to learn the functionality but that is all.

envoyé par Moovly le 03/09/2019

Wauw, Ursula! Thank you 'oh so much' for these kind words! Welcome to the Moovly Family!

• Publié le 31/08/2019
Jocelyn E.
College student
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/05/2017

"My Moovly would not open after I tried reviewing my work, I contacted customer service and nothing."

Commentaires: I was not able to get any benefits except a wasted work day, my project would not open again.

Avantages: I did like the short videos, however I was not able to use the video at all because I wasn't able to get back into my project.

Inconvénients: The backbone of the software needs to be worked on, there are several glitches whenever editing the video, and for me, I wasn't able to get back into the video I previously made after coming back to it. Customer service got back to me once a day, and asked me the simplest questions for about 3 days. By then I have already lost 3 days and my project is about to be presented, so I have an alternative that won't fail. Very frustrated that I spent a work day on a video that I can't even get back into, even with customer support.

envoyé par Moovly le 10/05/2017

The issues reported by this user were, based on our first observations, related to personal computer and internet connection problems. While we did not get an answer from the user on the technical questions we asked, we regret the problems the user experienced and are still open to help resolve the issues. There are every day thousands of users using Moovly for their video projects - and happy about it!

Our online support service provides average response times - even to users of the Free license - within 24 hours on business days. For students and teachers, Moovly provides free Education licenses. More information is available on www.moovly.com

• Publié le 09/05/2017
Michael S.
Co-Executive Director, Business Developer
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2021

"Not Impressed, Returned My License"

Commentaires: I wasn't too impressed with their editing interface (more complicated and less intuitive than say, VidToon) and their media library wasn't as impressive as VidToon. Because of all of this, I got a refund for the service.

Avantages: What I thought I would like the most was creating quick video content for our business, but it ended up not being as simple as I thought, and the features were lacking compared to VidToon and other software we've used. I guess what I could say that I would have liked the most is some of the stock video you have access to. It looks like they partnered with Storyblocks to accomplish this.

Inconvénients: There weren't as many options to use in their media library to build and create video content such as animated characters and objects.

envoyé par Moovly le 08/07/2021

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to read you had an unpleasant experience, but we really appreciate your comments. We won't take these lightly.

Please be informed, the entire Moovly team takes your feedback very seriously. We are constantly striving to provide the ideal experience for our users, and your input helps us define that experience.

The Getting Started with Moovly Studio video helps new users get familiar with the Editor. We also provide assistance via the Moovly Community with any questions you may have, and the Help Center is updated regularly with How-to articles. It is also possible to use already-made templates which allows you to quickly edit and render your video.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

Anaise @ Moovly
Social Media & Community Manager

• Publié le 29/06/2021
Karen V.
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"User Friendly"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been great.

Avantages: Before buying the license, I used several trials from different companies. However, I decided on Moovly because of how easy it was to use, since I don't know much about making videos.

Inconvénients: I dislike the backgrounds and the limit of downloading only 50 videos per month. I am a teacher and need small videos but in a bigger quantity.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Jessica S.
Graphic Designer
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2020

"Glad I decided to give Moodle a go"

Commentaires: I have come into my job with not much video content in the library. I am hoping to start building a great library to continue using throughout the year. I was very happy with my first attempt and will start working on my next one shortly this week.

Avantages: I have just signed up with Moovly and was most impressed with the simplicity of using the software. I was able to jump straight in and produce my first video within a day. The library had great audio, video, and stock images to choose from as well.

Inconvénients: When I signed up there was a technical problem with adding audio. Although the issue was resolved in a timely manner, my first video had to be published without audio attached to it. That was my only con so far.

• Publié le 07/04/2020
Jared E.
Product Officer
  • Publié le 12/06/2017

"Great video and animation creation software for a beginner"

Commentaires: The ease and simplicity of this software helps us cut down on the production time.

Avantages: This is an inexpensive and easy way for someone to start making great looking video / animated presentations. One of the features I really appreciate is the ability to use real video as a background. Some of the other presentation software I've used does not have that ability. They also lay out the different layers in a timeline similar to what you might find in many other video editing software... so the layout seems familiar if you have some video editing experience. I also appreciate the ability to set the timing for the transitions instead of only getting a defaulted time.

Inconvénients: It is clear that the software is constantly improving. I've seen some glitches with their new site release that may be more browser related. Their transitions are somewhat limited.

• Publié le 12/06/2017
Darryl W.
Educator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Very glitchy and poor functionality"

Commentaires: Although I have been able to complete projects, they take too long working through what appears to be design issues. By and large for $100 and being able to complete projects with "trial and error", I'll hash through it and keep working.

Avantages: It's a decent price and relatively easy to use. I am able to load items from other sources with relative ease.

Inconvénients: Very glitchy; images not loading in library, design layout blocks some the editing screen, non expanded search page returns poor results, if any, and a host of other issues that can only be resolved by saving, closing and reentering the editor. Customer service takes too long.

envoyé par Moovly le 08/06/2020

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Please be informed the entire Moovly team takes your feedback very seriously and is actively working on (bug) fixes.

You have been in touch before with the Support team via email. The Engineering team admits we have faced some transcoding issues in the past weeks, causing the slow loading at times. These issues are now resolved and the service improved.

With regards to (UI/UX) design, with an online platform, this in an ongoing project and we are open to all (constructive) suggestions. These will not only help you as a user, but all other (future) users as well. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

Thank you once again and looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Best wishes,

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Cym E.
Network Librarian
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Fast for Current Educational Environment"

Avantages: I learned Moovly in a sitting. I was able to move curriculum that relied on a teacher to explain the content in a live setting to movies and presentations students can view when it is their turn for the computer. I appreciate the support, both live and the online help features, in this time of need when we don't have time to figure things out the long way.

Inconvénients: When I started a chat, it indicated it may take a day before I heard back from Moovly. Luckily, they underpromised the help and overdelivered with timely expertise. I was soon chatting with Steven.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Cristina G.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"User Friendly"

Commentaires: I purchased it for personal use. I am able to create engaging assignments for my high school students as well as for my college students.

Avantages: It is user friendly. I had no prior experience with this type of software. I decided to give it a try and it has worked pretty well. It has been an easy process. It makes my lessons more entertaining for my students.

Inconvénients: The only negative I found was that I discovered that I had the ability to upload my PowerPoints rather than recreating every presentation. Unfortunately, this part of the software is not yet available. On a positive, though, it is a feature that is being worked on.

• Publié le 29/01/2020
Jaci S.
Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Moovly Review"

Avantages: Moovly is easy to use for making instructional or educational videos. Perfect for internal or basic projects. I like the fact you can include your own voice over.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the controls can be a little tedious if you are just starting to use moovly.

• Publié le 23/07/2019