Avis clients sur TLore

En savoir plus sur TLore

TLore est un système de gestion de premier plan parmi les entraîneurs, les propriétaires, les partenariats de course et les centres d'entraînement depuis 2003.

En savoir plus sur TLore

Non disponible

Non disponible

TLore - Notes

5,0

TLore a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 14 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TLore ?

Leslie Y.
Sports, 11-50 employés

We Love TLore

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

“TLore is a must for any thoroughbred trainer, farm, or racing operation. It makes our job so much easier.

There are no real cons we have to say about TLore

Tari H.
Office Administator (É.-U.)

Wonderful Program

Commentaires : TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great program, fantastic customer service

Commentaires : TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer (É.-U.)

Ease of use

Commentaires : I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

Commentaires : I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Tlore

Commentaires : The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Overall experience

Commentaires : I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
Owner (É.-U.)

Great service

Commentaires : As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President (É.-U.)

A huge asset

Commentaires : We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

T Lore is best program on the market

Commentaires : T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer (Canada)

Can't Be Without

Commentaires : Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner (É.-U.)

Easy to customize

Commentaires : Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

TLore

Commentaires : TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president (É.-U.)

one of the originals

Commentaires : Easy to use,makes you look organized!