• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Contently

Contently aide les plus grandes marques du monde à créer un contenu générateur d'engagements et responsable à grande échelle.

En savoir plus sur Contently

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Contently ?

Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.
Social Media Marketing and Design Expert (Pakistan)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Contently is King

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It’s been a great experience for me and they have really done their best to make content marketing easier than it ever was

There are multiple things that I like about contently but my absolute favourite one is how the let you create, manage and share engaging content all from one place

There’s nothing that I really dislike about them at least up till now

Shelagh M.
Director, Content Marketing (Canada)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Making our Team look like Rock Stars!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Since launching Content Marketing into our organization, our Contently partners have been with us every step of the way. They are truly an extension of our internal team. We've gone from launching Content Marketing to Award Winning Content in less than 2 years. #ThankYouTeamContently!!

Contently's platform allows customized workflow systems for each of our lines of business (Because no two businesses are the same!). The platform is intuitive, easy to use, and offers access to top contributors / writers/ graphic designers, and real-time analytics by story and by publication. While the platform is incredible, their people are truly the SECRET SAUCE. Our account team is so responsive have been with us for every step of our Content Marketing Journey.

Tough call. The platform and our support team really DO make life easier! Anything we've identified as a need / want, is addressed in our weekly status meetings, and then built very quickly by their in-house engineers. No complaints!

Minjoon K.
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Trying to do too much

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It's good for creating and reviewing documents with multiple people. Beyond that, it needs a lot of work.

Great for the review process. The talent sourcing function is also really helpful.

Requires a lot of repetitious activity. No universal account members. No easy transfer of documents from one publication to the next.

Ryan G.
Director, Social and Content (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Nothing else like it

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We have two distinct teams that produce content: Marketing and Communications. And we have subject matter experts spread around the organization. We needed a single place where we could collaborate, track progress, and store content. In the 2+ years we've used Contently, we've seen the quality of our content and the visibility across our teams increase. We love our content strategist and managing editor, who often function as an extension of our team. They bring new topics and approaches to us, shepherd complex projects, and serve as a sounding board for our ideas.

Contently is a high-end, feature-packed platform. The network of writers and other talent is extensive and the workflows keep our projects moving forward. I love the integrated analysis that raises flags when we're straying from our brand voice or when we're not integrating our priority keywords.

Like any fully loaded product, it takes some practice to feel like you're taking advantage of everything in the platform. But if your team is ready to crank out content, you'll be pros in no time. I'd also like to see something like track changes when editing content. It's easy to comment, but making a change that all can see is not available.

Lin V.
IT Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Straightforward Insights From An Intuitive Platform

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our manager connected with a Contently rep at our annual conference and had us meeting for a demo about two years ago. Since then, we have been pleasantly thrilled with the ease of use and consistent growth of this platform.

Detailed analytics that allow our training team and marketing associates to dive depth in who accessing materials, where they are accessed, what kind of device, and so on has proven to be an immeasurable treasure for expanding our reach. Prior to using Contently, much of our analysis along these lines was carried out via surveys and interviews. Contently has significantly stepped up our game.

Google-like collaboration is always going to be my ask for any platform, but outside of the share capabilities, I have no complaints. Some of our departments have also started using Skyward, so our department must as well. Comparing to two, might bring more detail to light.

Patricia R.
Technology Integration Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very Content With Contently

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have a few tools that are being evaluated for creating and distributing our internal messaging. Contently has really established itself as a leader for favorite. Very easy to use and easy to train.

Very clean interface and easy collaboration tools. We trade off a great deal of our development, and Contently has made that exchange easy.

We use another platform for more robust analytics, but if Contently stepped it up, I would enjoy this as our one stop shop.

Leanne L.
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Re-imagining Content Marketing - one Contently story at a time

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Trying to establish ourselves as an industry through leader is difficult, especially with heavy competition. With platforms such as Contently, creating content for our blog helps set us up for success in this regard. Overall, the quality of content that Contently produces is high quality, and the service from the Account team are best in class.

Not only is Contently is a very user-friendly platform, but it provides access to a wealth of skillful writers who create engaging content for my target audiences, across multiple topics. Also, the dedicated account managers and editors assigned to my license are valuable partners. They bring valuable insight, support, and expertise to the table. I never feel alone in the process. They are considered trusted advisors who I can rely on!

Some of my analytics were mixed in with another team's data, so each month I spend a lot of time scrubbing and piecing my true data back together. There are a lot of functions and buttons to click on. If you don't use Contently platform often it takes a bit of re-training to remember how to navigate through the platform.

Project Consultant (Nicaragua)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Very clean and useful format!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : As stated above, I recently started using Contently, but so far my experience has been great. Once I've used it for longer, I'll come back and add any comments.

I just recently started using Contently, and one of the things I like the most is the docalytics feature. It provides very detailed information regarding when someone has looked at a specific document, the device in which they viewed the document, the duration it took the user to interact with the document, and even provides document mapping, knowing which parts of the user most interacted with!

Perhaps they can continue to refine the intuitiveness of the document analytics feature. It still has its caveats to work around but not a deal breaker.

Front-end developer (Nicaragua)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Really useful

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I really helped with the entire strategy generation

It was really easy to use, user friendly.

I consider that the price was kind of unfair

Sai marie J.
Sai marie J.
Owner (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

Interesting place to get your content marketed!

4 il y a 2 ans

Fantastic place to get quality support and marketing assistance. Campaign managers make it easy to understand and cater your product/content to the proper audiences without an unnecessary headache!

NA - I have nothing negative to say. My experience has been great.

SEO Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good Times with Contently

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : overall the expereince has been a good one.

I like how intuitive the platform is. It makes it easy to communicate with my team about different projects.

the search features are a bit lacking. I would love to see better ways to filter searches by name and by project

Lee anna M.
Content Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Good but

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Good, but not great.

It's user-friendly. Easy to house images and other media. Clear processes. Simple for meeting deadlines.

We love the idea of the workflow. But we also hate that one person has to own it, making them responsible for sending it back and forth to anyone who needs to update something minor. There are also formatting issues that are annoying to work through. Copy and pasting text into the field to write a blog almost always leads to wrong spacing or text that gets combined incorrectly when previewed.