Avis clients sur QuickBooks Online

4,1 /5
  • Service client
    3,9 /5

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

Automated Online Banking télécharge les transactions depuis votre banque ou votre carte de crédit directement dans votre entreprise QuickBooks Online.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online

4 092 avis affichés

Tosif V.
Human resource manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

"QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING"

Commentaires: Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Avantages: Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

Andre C.
Accountant
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Perfect for businesses wanting to move to the next level"

Commentaires: We use Quickbooks Online for our practice, we utilize 3rd party integration for time capture (and yes while Quickbooks does offer this, requires the program to be open - a mini app would be perfect for this). Payroll is very flexible and easy to use.

Avantages: Ease of use for the most common features (invoicing, expense capturing), receipt capture assistance, quick and flexible search, 3rd party marketplace. Accountant version has good client management.

Inconvénients: Not all features available in mobile (no payroll), No automatic late charge/ overdue interest (requires either manual or using 3rd party integration which greatly increases cost of product). Document attaching limited only to invoices and expense receipt capture (should be on invoice payment). Time recording should be easier within desktop app (have mini app for this ). No integration into Office 365 (would be great to have ability to bill for emails, appts, tasks etc) as well as ability to see Quickbooks Receivables when viewing either Office365 contact or viewing, writing email

Jimmy M.
Business Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2019

"I'm happily married to QuickBooks"

Commentaires: I think the future is digital and it's time that we all dropped our fear and start keeping our records online. It’s very possible that your hard disk could crash but Quickbooks will still be there storing your records. I recommend Quick books to small and medium-sized companies.

Avantages: Before I began using QuickBooks, my biggest fear was that we were going to entrust a cloud with our money. Personally, I was hesitant for a long time and so was my company. But after that, we decided to take a leap of faith and use QuickBooks. We’ve been happily married to this software ever after. So here is why I like QuickBooks It’s invoicing feature is amazing. The feature automatically invoices our customers and brilliantly matches the invoices to the customers. Quickbooks takes payments, bills and compiles reports for everything And while Quickbooks is doing this, everyone on the accounting team accesses it with ease.

Inconvénients: Quickbooks crashes a lot and limits access to a few number of people. That's why I don't recommend it to big firms.

envoyé par Intuit le 03/07/2019

Hi Jimmy. We're so glad you decided to give QuickBooks a chance. It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying it for your business needs. Storing data on cloud storage can be daunting which is why security is our top priority. More information on how we protect your data can be found here: https://security.intuit.com/index.php

The great part of our online product is the variety of subscriptions offered that can be used by different sized companies. We recently introduced a new level called QuickBooks Online Advanced (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/whats-new/quickbooks-online-advanced-growing-with-and-for-our-customers/) which allows up to 25 users and has new features to help run a larger company.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and welcome to the QuickBooks family!

Jen, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 29/06/2019
Taylor M.
Treasurer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2020

"Overall a great choice for nonprofits"

Commentaires: Overall I am very pleased by my experience with QBO. While I struggled with initial implementation, it has very much streamlined financial management once I figured out how to more efficiently utilize the software. The flexibility of using QBO through my browser of software download is an immensely important feature that I cannot overstate - since my position is volunteer/unpaid, if I ever leave the organization they cannot be tied to a software downloaded on my personal laptop. Plus its just nice to know that I have access anywhere I need, regardless.

Avantages: QBO has made it so much easier to stay on top of finances for the nonprofit I work with. It's so nice to add bills for reimbursement of expenses to stay on top of when the expense occurred as well as when the reimbursement check was written vs deposited. Automatic linking to my bank account and to paypal is a lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without locations or being able to use classes for fund reporting/functional expenses.

Inconvénients: There was definitely a steep learning curve, and I've just had to accept that some of the transactions I was doing when I first started weren't done in the most 'ideal' way. I'm adding historical finances for 8 years and struggling with handling inventory in particular, since I'm both trying to keep up with current purchases/sales and build the historical financial statements. While the QBO online forum is generally helpful for troubleshooting issues, sometimes I run into features that just aren't available on QBO and only on QuickBooks desktop which is incredibly frustrating when I know how useful it would be.

• Publié le 12/09/2020
Harlan E.
Practice Administrator
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Manage your financial well being!"

Commentaires: Running a medicall practice is difficult enough, Quickbooks all our practice to not have to worry about keeping track of our income or expenses. In addition we dont have to worry about data integrity either!

Avantages: The fact that QuickBooks online offers an online version of its products is very important to the maintaining of data integrity. With Quickbooks keeping the back ups in the cloud I can be anywhere where their is an internet connection to pay bills, collect money or even reconcile my bank account.

Inconvénients: The one thin that is bothersome is that this software is expensive. But if you want the best you must be prepared to pay for it!

envoyé par Intuit le 21/11/2020

Thank you for leaving this kind review, Harlan. We're thrilled to hear that QuickBooks has made such a positive impact on you and your business. Wishing you continued success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Allison K.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Quickbooks is the standard for a reason (several actually)"

Commentaires: Positive. I feel like QuickBooks in some for or another has been around for a long time. I remember my mother using Quicken for family bookkeeping. It is easy to use and recognizable. Quickbooks feel like a warm cup of hot cocoa on a snowy day. Not sexy, not new - but it gets the job done.

Avantages: The interface is easy to see. It is easy to access reports that are needed for financials. I like that Quickbooks offers Payroll and receipt management.

Inconvénients: I have not used the receipt management as I use ScanSnap. Though the two are capable of being integrated, I am not sure how to do this, so I end up doing Journal entries to fully reconcile. My bookkeeper and accountants both use Quickbooks, so they are able to access needed reports without a lot of issues.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
Maaya Y.
Payroll Coordinator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/09/2020

"Best accounting software for small business"

Commentaires: Overall, I highly recommend to small business owners because with the amount you pay it's worth it!

Avantages: For the price, QBO is an absolute must have for small business owners! Pretty much all accounting features are available and it's very user-friendly. For people who have contractors, you do have to pay additional to keep track of their expenses for taxes, but it records and automates everything for you so it was very easy to understand and use during tax season. They provide accountant services as well for anyone who wants to hire an accountant.

Inconvénients: I switched from Wave accounting because it had so many syncing issues so QBO has been amazing and has been a lifesaver!

• Publié le 24/09/2020
Heather M.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Disappointed with services"

Commentaires: I will probably transition to something else next year

Avantages: Mileage tracking, capability to email receipts

Inconvénients: Paid extra for quicklook live- WASTE OF MONEY. No help at all, very disappointing

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Asst. Controller
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

"QB is for accountant & Non-Accountant."

Commentaires: It's good for small or medium level businesses.

Avantages: First of all this is best software for non-accountants they can enter the data easily.

Inconvénients: Some functions has to be done by QB way that's not cool. Can't delete bulk transactions.
No subsidiaries etc.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 15/10/2020
Tyler S.
General manager
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2020

"QBO Advanced"

Commentaires: One of the best accounting software with some added features. The online advanced version has been getting somewhat frequent updates, sometimes it's just cosmetic though versus the needed updates.
When we work in larger invoices/estimates, the software seems to have an incredible lag (i troubleshot all our hardware, it's on the QBO side) One good side note pertaining to this, I've been able to get in touch with some of the QBO team that is closer to the development side that has helped me.
Customer service used to be horrible and has gotten better if you just go through the standard channels. If you get connected with the development and feedback team you're better off. QBO Advanced does have priority circle with your own contact, and depending on the person you get that can be a great asset to you. My current one is amazing.
So overall good enough to stay with QBO, but always looking to see what's out there to see if it's a better fit.

Avantages: Easy to use
Somewhat frequent updates
Can do a good amount of tasks in one software
Priority Circle
Free use of Fathom
Free us of ChronosBooks

Inconvénients: Laggy
Standard Customer Service
Sometimes seems like Jack of all trades/ master of none software. (always needing more functionality and so having to do workarounds or adding another software/integration)

• Publié le 09/02/2020
Charlee C.
Owner/Instructor
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features"

Commentaires: Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Avantages: For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied. I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Inconvénients: While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

Lisa N.
  • Publié le 20/09/2020

"QBO helps me to manage"

Commentaires: My overall experience with the software has been overhwelmingly positive. I can use it to bill clients, attach timesheets, run payroll, connect to the bank and reconcile, and also connect the credit card to the system. It's been really handy.

Avantages: I like the fact that payroll is integrated, I love the automated reporting (saves me having to remember to send reports), I like that you can upload documents to it, that you can now send in / attach receipts to it, and that you can do quite detailed reporting and drill down on numbers easily, that you can lock the records to stop people going back in and changing anything by mistake, and that reports can be by classes, so you can monitor spending and income by 'class' / project. I like the reporting functionality and the ease of use.

Inconvénients: I'd like the receipt capturing software to be a bit better (its basic at the moment, but I'm sure it'll improve as it was only a feature added this year), I don't like the fact that although my paypal links, (I have multi currency within paypal) and this doesn't seem to reflect well within the software.

• Publié le 20/09/2020
Controller
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2020

"Great for Small Business Owners"

Commentaires: Their customer service line has been a huge help with any questions that I have and has made it possible for me to implement and use this software. Without it, I'm not sure that I would be able to fully utilize QuickBooks online. Overall, I've had a positive experience with this product and would buy it again

Avantages: We like that we can access QuickBooks from any computer now rather than it simply being on one desktop. The most useful part of this software is knowing that I am compliant in the areas that I need to be as far as payroll goes. I was essentially self taught to do our books and QuickBooks Online made it easy for me to make sure that we were legal in our payroll process and helped me to identify mistakes I had made.

Inconvénients: It is a lot cleaner and the interface is more simple than desktop but sometimes I feel that the functionality is not as good as the desktop version. QuickBooks online does not communicate with Skyworks, an autodealer software, very well and that has been frustrating to have to input the data twice. We are considering moving to a different software for auto dealers and I am anxious to see if it will be able to pull the data into QuickBooks better.

• Publié le 13/05/2020
Tara J.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"QuickBooks Online has changed my life"

Commentaires: QBO has been life-changing for me and my practice. I have clients all over the country, without QBO is could not have grown my business at the same rate.

Avantages: I love the QBO eco-system. The eco-system allows me to offer more resources and solutions to my clients.
QBO doesn't have to do it all for all industries, it just has to partner with 3rd party app developers that are specialists in their industries.

Inconvénients: There is a lack of communication from Intuit / QuickBooks. For example, if a user can't access their company file, they don't know if it's a QuickBooks issue, an internet issue, a browser issue or user error. I wish QuickBooks would send an email that says QBO is down for an hour. And if a function is not working, let us know, keep us informed of progress made.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Janet B.
Accountant
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"A must-have for business owners"

Commentaires: The auto-bank download is a must-have in any tax software. The Desktop version requires some steps to manually visit the bank for the download but can be done. QBO is a solid software for small businesses.

Avantages: Good tutorials available, auto-banking transaction download (though it does not work for some banks or credit unions in BC) is a great feature, easy to MATCH or TRANSFER funds. Easy to set up bills and to invoice out of the program.

Inconvénients: A little bit glitchy - sometimes fields get lost, or report titles get shifted and cut-off. Multi-currency requires the user to go online externally to grab exchange rates. It's confusing to issue customer refunds. The tax module (GST, PST) works okay. Bank reconciliations are difficult when there's anything done out of the ordinary, whereas a manual reconciliation would get the job done quicker.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online has changed our whole model"

Avantages: Quickbooks online has allowed our organization to update, modernize, and change the way we approach our finances. Within a few months, we moved from a fairly archaic book keeping system to one that is completely modernized, online, and easier to use. Our whole team has saved time and frustration after making the change to QBO. Changing to Quickbooks online has helped us to improve our record-keeping, issue payments faster, made it easier for us to prepare for an annual audit, and provides many different options for planning, budgeting and reporting for a Board of Directors. With a small team, we are very appeciative of the Help features and online support available.

Inconvénients: The only issue I have run into so far with Quickbooks Online is that there is a limit to the number of automatic reports that can be generated. For example, we would love to have the option to pull a variance report automatically from our records. Luckily, Quickbooks Online does provide you the features needed to build custom reports - so we got what we needed with a little bit of work.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Phil M.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs..."

Commentaires: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Avantages: It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Inconvénients: The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Gloria P.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"Perfect for small business"

Commentaires: Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Avantages: I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Inconvénients: The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

envoyé par Intuit le 05/11/2019

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!

• Publié le 04/11/2019
Dan P.
Staff Accountant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/10/2019

"Great Product for Small Businesses"

Commentaires: Our experience has overall been very good. The price is very reasonable and has made things easier to use. Also, it has saved our company a lot of time and made things very efficient.

Avantages: I like how easy the product is to use. I find it very easy to navigate and figure out how to use different parts of the software. Also, I like that they are continuing to roll out new updates and features. For instance, they just rolled out a feature where they will automatically send out past due notice. This has helped save a lot of time and improved our AR drastically. I think all in all, it has a lot to like about the product.

Inconvénients: I think the reporting can improve a lot. They do have Fathom reporting, but that seems hard to use. I would like for more straight forward reporting that is easier to use. I think their customer service could also improve. Whenever I have a questions, they always provide an answer, but it is not much help. It seems like they need more qualified individuals to help out with any questions you have.

• Publié le 04/10/2019
Steve B.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2019

"Great where fits - might leave you looking for more"

Commentaires: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Avantages: Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Inconvénients: If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

• Publié le 02/10/2019
Robin P.
Client Relations
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"Quickbooks Serves It's Purpose"

Commentaires: It's a somewhat love-hate relationship I have with Quickbooks. Love more so though. I have gotten used to a lot of Quickbooks' quirks now. It was a difficult go to get started to get things set up but I had support. I've been using Quickbooks for a few years now. I like how clean and organized invoices look for clients and how I can customize them and emails. I appreciate recurring invoices that help to avoid user error on consistency in repeat services and in sending invoices on time.

Avantages: I like the ability to customize how invoices and emails look. I appreciate the ability we had to import our clients' details and past invoices when we started up with Quickbooks. The plethora of reports and customizable reports are very useful. I also appreciate being able to process payments through Quickbooks. The search ability is decent helpful in looking for specific invoices, amounts, or other specific data.

Inconvénients: It was quite a challenge to get everything up and going when we started with Quickbooks
There are some features that are limited and seem to operate oddly, such as deleting some clients vs marking some as inactive. If I have completed services with certain clients, I want to keep their data, but mark them inactive. When I mark them as inactive, the system puts them in a state of "deleted", which makes me very concerned when I see that. I don't want to lose their data. Also, some duplicates of clients have been created or clients never started services with us. So that data was just bloating the system and a bit confusing sometimes. Those particular clients would be good to actually fully delete them. I've run into processes that can be very confusing. Luckily my accountant is able to help me through the challenges.

envoyé par Intuit le 01/10/2019

Hi there, Robin. It's great to hear you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to customize reports, process payments, and manage many other accounting elements. You can continue to count on us to help lighten the work load for years to come! We recommend our video tutorials to expand your knowledge of features and work flows in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the following article provides a detailed explanation of making clients inactive in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/configure-products/make-a-customer-inactive-and-then-active/00/186156).

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Tim A.
Lead Pastor
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/09/2019

"Quickbooks Organizes Our Church's Finances"

Commentaires: QuickBooks has made the financial experience for our church so much easier. It's super easy to create reports for board meetings and see where you are financially.

Avantages: I love how it connects to your bank account and transfers all of the transactions to it. Being able to categorize every transaction makes things so much easier. No need to type everything in manually! Reconciling is a breeze!

Inconvénients: There's a huge learning curve for this software. However, they have great customer support. In the beginning, I had to stay on the phone with them for a long time to learn how to use it. Sometimes, customer support doesn't know how to use the software specifically for your needs, but they usually do a great job!

envoyé par Intuit le 19/09/2019

You've made our day, Tim! It's great to know that QuickBooks has been a helpful and easy to use tool to manage your church's finances. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping tasks, like transaction categorization and reconciling. To stay ahead of the learning curve, we recommend checking out our video tutorials (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the Community is a great space to visit to receive support (https://community.intuit.com/).

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!

• Publié le 18/09/2019
Sarah B.
VP, Director of Finance
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Quickbooks offers an elegant handling of non-profits"

Commentaires: From quickbooks we have liked a lot of functions. Among them are the fact of being able to manage accounting projects (with billing system included) and be able to manage payroll. In this sense, you can even create invoices, which is convenient. The negotiation process facilitated by quickbooks has turned out to be something wonderful. It does not take long, and they are flexible with the terms of service. The display demonstrated by the capacity of quickbooks has turned out to be surprising in all the occasions in which we have used it. Is very large. The quickbooks sales team was responsible for responding adequately to all our doubts about the use of the service. Respond quickly to the needs of customers.

Avantages: Your invoice templates are very customizable. It is good for keeping the accounts of non-profit organizations, because it has tools for both bank reconciliation and fund accounting. Quickbooks offers a good system of payroll transfers, very stable. Quickbooks has helped us a lot with the management of resource accounting throughout our history as a business. It is ideal when it comes to organizing economically, and to put together budgets. Its integration with the Microsoft Outlook platform is recommended.

Inconvénients: The platform does not allow managing sales forecasts, or managing human resources. In this area there is no tracking system for absences, wage garnishments, and unforeseen expenses billing. Neither can you process payments, taxes, or fixed assets. Does not have a treasury management function.

envoyé par Intuit le 17/09/2019

Great review, Sarah! We love knowing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to complete so many tasks for your organization. You can count on us to be there for all of your accounting needs for years to come. We recommend checking out our Blog to find out more about ways we're working to improve (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, this article provides details on setting up wage garnishments (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/process-payroll/setting-up-a-wage-garnishment/01/370809#M7725). Lastly, we invite you to take a look at the following link to find out more about processing payments in your QuickBooks account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/merchant-services/process-payments-in-the-merchant-service-center/00/186106).

Cheering you to continued success!

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Scott B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"The proverbial 800 pound gorilla still works!"

Commentaires: QBO is the only one with the complete package that includes the ability to write and track checks. Since my business is simple, I need a lighter, "for dummies" mode that could remove a lot of clutter when it is not necessary. As a consignment business, I use software that is specific to the industry. It keeps all of the data I need to meet regulations. For QBO, a payment is a simple transaction. I wish the system could be lighter and less cluttered.​

Avantages: Aside from keeping things in order, it allows someone with no accounting experience to do the basic bookkeeping activities, produce reports, and keep up with the finances. I like that it will connect with the bank and download activities! Best of all, it will print checks!

Inconvénients: Connection with the bank can be flakey, depending on the bank. You have to watch the activity because QB does not tell you if there are problems. It should provide an option to warn you when it could not contact the bank overnight. Also, it is very difficult to use the check lineup processes. For some reason, I cannot get the check printing to line up properly and the tools they give do not work well.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Lynn B.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Almost flawless functionality"

Commentaires: My experience with Quickbooks has been great overall. Have had a few glitches now and again, but (knock wood) it's been working fine for years now. I like the ability to search by client, to print various reports for clients, taxes, etc., and to easily keep track of client retainers. I have not used this software for billing, so I can't really give an opinion. I tried it out, but didn't have the patience to figure it out with respect to legal billing.

Avantages: Quickbooks serves its purpose for me very well as banking software. It keeps track of the checkbook and prints professional-looking checks. I also use it for bookkeeping purposes come tax season by printing out expense reports to see all of my potential tax deductions. It is also pretty good with searching for specific transactions. I do make sure my client name is in the memo field, otherwise I have had trouble searching with other fields (probably "user-error"). It is great for keeping track of client funds, which is essential as an attorney who collects retainers from clients. Reports are also required for client funds/retainers, and they are easy to prepare and print with Quickbooks. Reports are a little complicated because there are so many to choose from, but once you know which ones are actually useful, they are great.

Inconvénients: Intuit has been very clear that they will no longer support my version of Quickbooks. I had no need to update otherwise, so I am working with a version that I can no longer get any assistance with if anything goes wrong. Also, the back-up data files do not sync with my cloud software for some reason, so there is always an error message in that regard on my cloud software (which I cannot get any help with because I have an outdated version). The search engine is workable, but I have learned to put the client's name in the memo field for every transaction so I know how to get an accurate list of transactions for a client.

envoyé par Intuit le 10/09/2019

Organization is key for any business, so it's great to know you've been able to keep track of your banking, bookkeeping, and tax aspects all in one space, Lynn! We appreciate you being a loyal member of the QuickBooks family and you can count on the software to help lighten your workload for years to come. If you do decide you'd like to update your account, this article is a great place to start (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/01/203221). For additional resources and helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members, we recommend checking out the Community (https://community.intuit.com/).

Thank you for review!