15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Smartcare

En savoir plus sur Smartcare

Gérez votre centre plus efficacement et bénéficiez d'une augmentation de revenus, d'une rétention accrue du personnel et d'une sécurité renforcée pour les étudiants.

En savoir plus sur Smartcare

This is a great way to stay connected with your child's center. You can pay automatically on the app.

Very difficult to use, information is disorganized. Simple tasks are super hard.

Smartcare - Notes

3,6
4,0
3,4
3,7

Smartcare a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 276 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Smartcare ?

Stephanie
Stephanie
Regional Director (É.-U.)

My experience with SmartCare has improved for the better.

Commentaires : The main benefit that a user would get from this product is all the child and family information in one place and easily accessible. Another amazing feature is the ability to print reports for attendance, billing, and other items.

I enjoy the real-time updates within the center, teacher and parent apps. I can also appreciate that there is always someone in customer service with anything that needs to be addressed. Lastly, I enjoy that there are always constant improvements based off of suggestions that actual users have suggested.

Thankfully, there have been so many improvements since the release of the program that there are not too many cons to mention. The only improvement that I can suggest is the ability to print out individual balance reports for families.

il y a 6 ans

Stephanie, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our software and our customer service has been outstanding for you. We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we appreciate your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Becca
Head of School (É.-U.)

Review

Commentaires : Smartcare continues to answer and support every aspect of their product. The customer support team is always available and in no rush to move on to the next customer. They will stay on the phone until the problem has a solution or they will find the solution and call us back with the answers we need.

Smartcare is a product that continues to be enhanced to serve the needs of the consumer.

The parent connection lacks the desired functionality that would be used by my teachers.

Renee
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Smartcare is missing many important features from Child Care Manager

Commentaires : The transition from Child Care Manager to Smartcare we did in phases, first employees, then parents practicing with app before actually using it. It has been a difficult transition. If it wasn't for Smartcare taking over Child Care Manager we would never have changed. Seems odd that the we were told CCM would not be supported after August yet I just got a notice for a renewal of the support contract. Feel like there was dishonesty with that information. I would not suggest this program at this time due to the conflicts I have encountered.

I do appreciate that it is web based, nice to see things remotely. Like that the parents have an app and are able to view the timeline and keep tabs on their child's day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped to transfer all my CCM to Smartcare has been wonderful.

My biggest problem currently is the integration of Quickbooks, our old software CCM exported into individual customer accounts. Smartcare will only export into 1 Smartcare Customer making it a nightmare to balance between software. The tech support answer when emailed about a fix for this was "We have followed up with our Product Engineer and the integration of the data from Smartcare to Quickbooks is only configured for the one Smartcare named Client in Quickbooks. Unfortunately, at this time, it is working as designed" and I quote. Perhaps you should listen to the what the client needs. The teacher app does not allow other teachers to see the timeline entries made by a teacher that clocked out prior. Can not see at a glance the class information such as when a child was last changed, fed, napped etc. Daily connect is free and does a much better job at this. There is no way of keeping track of vacation/personal benefits or training's and certificates for employees.

il y a 5 ans

Renee, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources. We understand the transition from CCM can be difficult. Our goal at Smartcare is to grow with your Center and to be able to meet or exceed your expectations, with our Software solution. Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Karyn

Loved it

Commentaires : Customer service was great in helping me to understand the set up.

Parents can use with ease. The app for their smartphones gives them everything they want to know about their account, child day, erc

It took a long time to set up all the tuition types and assign each child a tuition plan. It also didn’t have a monthly plan that suited us as we figure tuition weekly and some parents pay monthly. Therefor some months have a 4 week payment and others a 5. To do this I had to go in and switch Timon plans each month.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Karyn, Thank you so much for your kind words. Our Smartcare team is dedicated to making our software and service the best solution for child care centers. Grateful you have taking the time to share your comments. Happy holidays! Marla Leung

Santiago
Santiago
Chief Development Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Smartcare takes Childcare management software to a new level!

Commentaires : Multiple platforms in One
Easy to use interface
Great support and training staff

Smartcare is leading the change in childcare management solutions. Intuitive interface that out of the box solves most of the main needs of childcare operations. Reduce the number of solutions you need by integrating Parent communications, time and attendance, CRM, Payments and Center management.

Software is a work in progress and there are features that are still under development. Fortunately the team is rolling out improvements and new features on a weekly basis and things will only get better moving forward.

il y a 6 ans

Santiago, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that your Center is having such a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and appreciate your business. Thank you for your review of our Staff Support and Training, as well! We strive to provide the BEST in Customer Service - in our Industry. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement

Danielle

I liked Childcare Manager better

Commentaires : In all honesty I am extremely disappointed with Smartcare. If I had not required my parents/staff to adjust to ChildCare Manager then to Smartcare a short time afterwards I would look for something else.

- The tablet that the parents and staff use to check-in/out is very modern looking. - The ladybug allows us the opportunity to screenshot a problem for tech support. - The layout looks good and is more modern. - Updates are being made often which increases our ease of functionality.

- There are a lot of things that we need in the childcare world that ChildCare Manager had that Smartcare is sluggish with. For example, live files vs. archived files. If I want to look back at a past child I have to unarchive them to bring them forward. - The accounting portion does not allow corrections. I'm concerned that the "credits" we had to add to correct issues will come back to haunt us at tax time. - Parents cannot see notes that we've added to the accounting so that they know what the charges are for (for example, field trips are not on regular billing. When parents see the charge they don't know what it is for because the "note" doesn't appear to them) - In ChildCare Manager the reports section gave a brief synopsis of what could be included. Smartcare gives the title of the report alone, it has to be run and downloaded just for us to see that it was not what we needed. - We still do not have a place to document employee discipline that they cannot see. In CCM we had a page that we could keep track of things, but staff could not see. - We discovered that if a staff person downloads a Smartcare Kiosk app they can clock themselves in remotely. This we discovered in the testing phase and we had the employees delete the app (hopefully, it will stay deleted). - The ladybugs are helpful, but not always answered immediately. Additionally, if/when the problem is corrected we are not assigned a ticket # for us to refer back to should we need to follow-up.

il y a 6 ans

Danielle, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

The future is there...

Commentaires : We are in the process of a roll-out, and have definitely felt some stress. Smart Care really needs to improve their Tech Support and issue tracking (the little bug just confuses the issue submission process!). But I must say this is really paradigm changing for large(r) Day Care centers, "IF" they can manage the synchronization of the Cloud, software, UI and hardware! I am hoping that they can recognize that our list of suggestions is a treasure trove of improvements and not just an annoyance.

The process of moving the administrative functions and paperwork to Tablets and teachers in the classroom is working great!

It is still a mismatch of PC(Web Based) and Tablets and iPad(only?) functionality. Very clunky interfaces (like you have to learn an unusual method to work the UI). The biggest problem is with using the Scheduling module on the IPad and the data not syncing up with the data that is reported in Reports!

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Pretty good system

Commentaires : Overall it’s been a good software. We didn’t have an app before so we don’t have another system to compare it too but it has been great for updates for parents

I like the alerts parents receive as well as able to send photos

Software doesn’t work easily on all devices. Sometimes issues with it going down

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide your Center with Smartcare & our Smartcare Software Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

, 11–50 employés

We liked it initially but found several problems with functionality, UI/UX, and dearth of features

Some features were nicely implemented - attendance, ability for teachers to sign in to multiple locations etc

Billing and invoicing was EXTREMELY difficult to implement and bill due dates were confusing for both parents and us. Lots of downtime and terrible customer support.

il y a 6 ans

It is our pleasure to assist you in locating our Online Resources for you and your Staff! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Deanna
Owner / Director (É.-U.)

I don't like when something is wrong all I can do is Email and get a email back.

Commentaires : I can see it on my Ipad or cell phone where ever I am. I can work where ever I am because all my school's information is on the ipad now.

I can have it on my Ipad and cell phone. I can see all my School's information where ever I am. I can send emails to parents from the Ipad. I can send photo from the ipad.

I can only email someone and only get a email back when something is wrong. The reports don't have lines. payroll don't have a spot for holiday or training. I like a Calendar that shows the kids days out for the month.

Andrea
Parent
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Terrible Product

Nothing. Other than the concept of how it is supposed to work to help me as a parent feel better and more knowledgeable about my child's day at daycare.

I have had more problems with this than I can probably list. I have installed/uninstalled the app on my phone several times due to it not working properly. The app tells me my son's teacher has not posted to the timeline, meanwhile I just got and alert 5 minutes before that something new was posted. The pictures sometimes take forever to load on the timeline, and then it just times out and and says something like "aww snap, there was a problem..." Currently, after last uninstall and install of the app, I can no longer get into my account, so therefore do not know what is going on day to day (this was in March 2017). When I try to login it tells me my password is incorrect, even though I know it is not. When I request the password using my mobile phone I get the "aww snap, there was a problem..." message. When I request the password through my desk top it tells me an e-mail was sent; however, nothing ever comes to my inbox or spam folder. Frequently, the times of drop off and pick up are WAY wrong...i.e. drop off at 12 a.m.? I really want to embrace your product and this new system at daycare, but there are quite a few glitches that need fixed. These problems are unacceptable and this system is not helping me know anything more about my child's day. In fact it is harmful, since the daycare is relying on me getting information through this and it is not working, I am not getting any information. When I contacted customer support in March 2017 they blamed it on my Android phone. Then, on an app update. Then, told me to use my husband's phone (you know just assuming). And, then just told me to use a desktop, which I have been doing ever since about 3 weeks ago. However, despite using a desktop now months later, I now no longer can get into my account. Customer support e-mail sent me a link to update my password and the link doesn't even work. Ridiculous!

Emily
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Great Easy Program

Commentaires : It has been great. They are quick to respond to issues that we are having and helpful in directing us towards solutions.

We like how easy it is to register our students, check them in and out each day and handle all of our billing. It makes things very transparent with parent and easy for them to make their payments.

Sometimes there are glitches in the software that takes awhile for them to resolve.

il y a 6 ans

Emily, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Marrie
Program director (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Pretty good

Our daycare facility uses this software. When we started with this we were just in as a trial run from the beginning to now it's made a lot of improvements

Just when it updates it sets some things off like on the business end and the app for the parents as well, it's a work in progress

il y a 6 ans

Marrie, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that your Center's Trial Run has been a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center. We appreciate your business. We strive to provide the BEST Childcare Software - in our Industry and due to our growth and our industry's demand - we expect to continue to update our software to meet those needs. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Jill
Executive Director (É.-U.)

All things Smartcare

Commentaires : My overall experience with Smartcare has been good. The setup originally was a bit overwhelming but I've muddled through and made it. I do like that you can access it from any device, I don't have to be at my desktop to work.

What I like most about Smartcare is the real time use. Customer service is great, they explain everything in detail. Parents like knowing when their kiddos are signed in and out. I like all the report options!

What I like least about Smartcare is that there are constant changes and families/staff like familiarity. The phone app for sign in and out is inconsistent and recently the key tags are inconsistent as well. Just my opinion but I believe the updates cause those hiccups. I also do not like that families can disable their payment accounts without my knowledge.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jill, Thank you very much for your thoughtful comments about Smartcare. Please know that your comments have been forwarded on to our tech team and trust that we are working to improve any inconsistencies. We couldn't agree with you more that families and staff like familiarity and consistency. We are also sharing your positive comments with our customer service team. Thanks again!

Jerrie
Book Keeper (É.-U.)

Smartcare

Electronic sign in for parents, family & friends to help save our trees

Automatic billing appears on a families account if the parent does not accurately sign their child out of the system in the evening.

il y a 6 ans

Jerrie, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Rebecca
teacher (É.-U.)

SmartCare review

I love Smartcare! It is so easy to check my kids in and out of daycare and communicate with teachers throughout the day! We can even quickly pay fees and balances through the app. The app is so user friendly, it required no training.

Sometimes the app requires setting up a new QR code, but it is rare and doesn't take long.

il y a 5 ans

Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your Center with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Danielle
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

It has been quite an adjustment getting used to this software...good and bad.

Commentaires : Most of the information was transferred over electronically from our old software to this software without us having to do it manually.

Still trying to figure this out. There are more cons than pros right now. The first impression I had of the screens was that it was pleasing to the eye as far as the layout however when I started working in the program, I don't understand why I have to go through so many steps to get where I need.

The reports are not user friendly...having to download reports each time and then needing to tweak the excel reports for our needs is very time consuming. We have had to send a lot of questions and requests to Smartcare to fit our needs and the solutions are not always easy to follow. The fees associated with parents using their credit card are out of hand. A parent was charged fees 2 times on the same transaction. That's ridiculous! Smartcare has a lot of work to do to improve their program. We hope they listen to the voices of those that work with the program and continuously change it to fit our needs.

il y a 6 ans

Danielle, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features!, and that is why we value your feedback. SmartCare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs and continuing to provide to your school with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Jaime
Center Director (É.-U.)

Much to be desired!

Commentaires : Wish they'd step up their game. The software they replaced, while still not as well thought out as ProCare, was so much better.

I love the built in auto pay feature the most. It makes it easy for both management and our parent clients.

The reports are awful! And the employee function lacks many easy to use features that our previous software had. Such as keeping up with vacations and holiday hours.

il y a 4 ans

Jaime, We are sorry about your disappointment. Please note that we are working hard at Smartcare everyday to improve our product. Please remember if you need assistance, you can always call our support team. They have tips and insight that may guide you and ease any frustration you are having. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Audra
Director (É.-U.)

Very easy to install, then there is not a lot of support to get immediate help when needed.

Commentaires : Not much yet. Still learning the good and bad features.

It is pretty graphic-wise and sort of easy for the parents to use. The QR scanner is cool, but some cant do it. They don't know this technology.

Not user-friendly. Not enough substance, too many steps to each process. I don't like the payment screen, it is not alphabetical and is useless, so I enter payments and check balances in accounting screen. Need a 10 step set up and mandatory Kiosk training. My support person is good, but tries to give the quickest answers. I need to talk to support on the phone and it is not always possible for her. The credits should be more apparent, like bold or italics. Too many steps to out in payments. Can't email just one person? Group email? How do I know who is getting them? o need to email families every time a child moves from a classroom to another.

Tara

It is all in one

Commentaires : It gave my parents what they wanted. And I don't have to pay for cc transactions any more.

I liked that it is 1 price a month. I don't have to add anything in to get everything they offer. My families have been happy since we moved.

It needs a teacher app. Every day I hear about how my teachers have a hard time with the web based site.

Lauri
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Changing over from an older platform has had a few bumps along the way, hoping things clear up soon!

I like that parents can make payments with either a credit card or straight from their checking account.

There are a few attributes that we used regularly from the previous software that we are sorely missing. For example, there is no way to track employee vacation, sick, or personal time. Agency ledgers cannot be edited when a child begins attending or stops attending mid-billing cycle, or has billing changes mid-cycle. I have not found a way to search for a child in the list of children, so may have to scroll through all 77 names before finding the last alphabetical child listed. Report types could be grouped somehow, instead of listed by whatever the developers decided to name them, which isn't particularly intuitive. When making software development requests, I'm told that my request will be met based on its priority, but I'm not sure whose priority list that coincides with. It's been a bit of a rocky road beginning...

il y a 6 ans

Lauri, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you like some features of our software as the one that allows parents to make payments through different methods. We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features!. At SmartCare, we appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Amanda
Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

I use it as a parent and administrator. Love the parent features hate the administrative side.

Commentaires : Keeps track of the children in child care. Somewhat helps in creating statements for families

I like receiving pictures of my little one and knowing in real time what is happening at her school. As an administrator I like that we have two centers and I can accesss the information from anywhere! This means I can check it on my phone if I get a call about an employee or child and not have to run to the center every few minutes.

Reports are awful! They lack in the ability to edit them as needed or customize anything. When you make a change and then try to print PDF, the PDF shows different than what you just created. There are not the right reports for parents using flex and we have had to use our old software to generate statements that qualify for reimbursement.

Lisa
Director (É.-U.)

Smartcare has been great for our preschool program.

Commentaires : The ability to keep a record of tuition, children, and staff is the biggest benefit!

I really like that it has been continuously updated to fit the needs that we have. The support system is really helpful and they respond quickly.

The only thing I was unhappy about was not having an option to bill parents for dropping off early or picking up late. But the last update added that feature!

il y a 6 ans

Lisa, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so happy to hear that SmartCare has been great for your preschool program. At SmartCare we're very happy to be able to deliver our software to your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Institution with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology-Today!. Our goal is always to exceed your Preschool's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Karlie
Assistant Director/ Teacher (É.-U.)

I think the program overall could be great. There' s a few thing that we would like to be easier.

Commentaires : Everything is online. You can access it from anywhere as a director.

I like the sign in/out for students and staff. I like that you can communicate to parents through the app and they can respond right on it. I also like the center app on the ipad with the ratios. I like how it shows birthdays.

I did not like that we couldn't enter a lot of information ourselves. We had to send a lot into the team but it took them so long to do. Accounting - A LOT. It takes a while to have it all set up the right way. I wish we could do more of it ourselves so we know it is set up the way we would like to use it. I also wish the paper sign in and out for children in classrooms was easier to read and separate classrooms to print and use as a hard copy sign in/out.

Kaycie
Director (É.-U.)

A growing experience that I am happy with one year later

I love being able navigate around so simply. I like the option to mass email staff and parents. The birthday reminders are helpful too. I use the accounting screen the most.

When the parent apps have errors and I have no knowledge to help them, I just tell them to re download the app. I wish there were printable roll sheets for teachers to mark weekly attendance.

il y a 6 ans

kaycie, Thank you so much for your feedback! we truly appreciate it. We're happy to hear that you love being able to navigate around so simple in our software. We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! that's why we value your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide your Academy with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is and is going to be always to exceed your School's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing