Filtrer par :

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Beyond

Outil de gestion des recettes et de tarification dynamique axé sur les données pour les propriétaires de location de vacances et les gestionnaires immobiliers.

En savoir plus sur Beyond

29 avis affichés

Pat L.
  • Publié le 05/04/2020

"Great Pricing for Value"

Commentaires: Definitely would (and have) recommended to others. Customer service/support is very responsive/helpful.

Avantages: I was quickly able to tune my pricing to both optimize my pricing so that I could increase occupancy, as well as average rate. The integration with AirBNB & VRBO allowed me to quickly adjust, as well as view market conditions to understand how to set my pricing strategy.

Inconvénients: There isn't a way to apply the same parameters to both the AirBNB & VRBO channels. Also, there isn't yet a Booking.com or TripAdvisor channel.

• Publié le 05/04/2020
Daniel D.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/10/2020

"Beyond Pricing Makes Me Money"

Commentaires: I recommend Beyond Pricing to everyone I can. The tool is extremely valuable, and I know I'm making more money and spending less time managing prices than I would be if I were doing it all manually.

Avantages: Managing pricing for my vacation rental sounds like it could be a daunting task when taking into account all the variables that can impact the price; however, Beyond Pricing makes it very easy. I love the fact that you just manage your base price and it adjusts everything from there. I've already made a lot more money using Beyond Pricing to get me the optimal rate than I've spent on the product.

Inconvénients: Figuring out my base price was a bit difficult. I used the Nearby Listings to see what would be a good base price to start with, but I found that the base price it was showing me of other listings resulted in prices that were way too high. I ended up adjusting it down and slowly built it up the price as bookings came in. I also found that the base price that seemed to work well in the popular months was too low for the slower months as they booked up well before 30 days out. The data it gives is really helpful and will help me get the optimal rate for the slower months next year.

• Publié le 26/10/2020
Matt D.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 27/10/2020

"Potential for greatness, but falls short on every aspect, and has costed me significant losses"

Commentaires: Cancelled well within my free one month trial. Firstly, beyond pricing should be paying me- a glitch in their system shortly after signing up caused my booking.com profiles, calendars and 3 years of history to be wiped blank and locked out. Beyond pricing is wholly email-based, and has no support line to call when things go pear shaped. Even once they decided to email me back, after over 12 hours of outage, they refused to help fix it, and simply pointed me to their standard FAQ section. 48 hours without booking.com (and without all of the bookings i crucially lost in the meantime, as booking.com is our main source of profit!) and a 6 hour phone call to booking.com’s IT department, and they were able to help get everything unlocked and reopened- while confirming that it had been Beyond Pricing’s fault in the first place. The lost revenue (the exact opposite of what beyond pricing promises!) and the shoddy support soured me to beyond pricing, and I requested to cancel, with the hope of returning in a year’s time once the kinks in their system were worked out. However, over 2 months after cancelling, I was hunted down & chased via email trail by BP employee [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for “missing payment”- for what, you may ask? For bookings made during my 100% free one month trial. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] insisted across multiple emails that yes, my account had been cancelled with them only three weeks after signing up, but I still had to pay for the reservations made prior- even though I was within the free trial!

Avantages: I love the concept behind this company, but unfortunately, for the below reasons, cannot and will not recommend, and hope they either get their act together or stop trading immediately, before messing up other peoples’ livelihoods and hunting down pennies to boot!

Inconvénients: Email based, no support line, caused significant losses to my business due to glitches in their system which completely erased my booking.com accounts and calendars, leading my properties to be 2 days off line and to be unable to accept any reservations whatsoever, with any pending reservations automatically cancelled. No help in the meantime- I had to spend 6 hours on the phone with Booking.com's IT department to try and fix Beyond Pricing's glitch, meanwhile Beyond Pricing merely emailed me copy and paste FAQs that were unrelated and unhelpful, after long delays.

• Publié le 27/10/2020
Nuno F.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 05/03/2021

"Amazing Software but on the pricey side"

Commentaires: While it was the only option I knew of in the market, I was happy using the software. As soon as I became aware of other competitors that provide the same service at much lower rates, I switched.

Avantages: The UI and general experience using the software is very good.

Inconvénients: If you have multiple properties, reconciling the monthly software costs with each property is time consuming as it is bundled. The 1% fee works out quite expensive when you start doing well and in high season when rates are much higher.

• Publié le 05/03/2021
Lee S.
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Great Product to Dynamically Price"

Commentaires: Works great for my needs. It delivers enough of a revenue boost to well justify the cost.

Avantages: Beyond Pricing is just that...it's a superior alternative to Airbnb SmartPricing. Beyond Pricing works on the behalf of hosts...not the platform. This productive definitely increased my nightly rate. It integrates pricing from more sources than the OTAs.

Inconvénients: Beyond Pricing continues to improve and they regularly add features. They aren't every market, and some markets are geographically broad. You can set it and forget it with your high season. I've found the pricing then to be very accurate. In the off season I feel like seasonality can be so hyper-local that it doesn't perform quite as well there. They recently added functionality to blanket discount over their predicted price for dates you set...I'm hoping that helps with some of the seasonality issues.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 20/03/2020

Thanks Lee! We love your review and feedback. We work every day to help people like you build a stronger business and it's hugely appreciated to see you take the time to share your thoughts.

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Dana R.
Sales Manager
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"This is a great software for our vacation rental business. It helps us stay competitive!"

Commentaires: The main benefit is that I no longer have to constantly change rates for different seasons for over 50 rental properties. Beyond Pricing has done all the legwork and adjusts our pricing on a daily basis based on current supply and demand. This is something we could never do on our own, at least not in such depth.

Avantages: This software is very easy to use. It also works extremely well with our vacation rental management software and advertising sites. The support is outstanding and the training is great as well. The options make sense and give us a lot of ways to stay booked in a very competitive environment.

Inconvénients: This is not a huge deal, but each of our properties are listed in duplicate due to advertising on multiple sites, such as vrbo, airbnb, etc. We don't have to make multiple changes though. We can make one change to a property rate and that change will travel to the other listings as well. It can be a tad bit confusing at first, but again, not a huge deal.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 22/03/2018

So glad you love the product, Dana!

• Publié le 14/03/2018
Jonathan B.
Co-Founder & COO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 01/09/2018

"Amazing STR Pricing Algorithm!"

Commentaires: Overall BP is on point! They have helped our rates and occupancy significantly. We have been a loyal client for over 2 years becuase they are making us so much revenue!!

Avantages: The platform is user-friendly and easy to manage. The data and stats are very useful in helping us with our revenue management. Customer service and support is excelent.

Inconvénients: I have not experienced any cons and they have always responded to feedback.

• Publié le 01/09/2018
Danna K.
  • Publié le 09/05/2019

"Excellent pricing software"

Commentaires: The customer support has been very impressive. Completely satisfied with their response to my questions and concerns. Good onboarding experience.

Avantages: Has helped us fill mid-week gaps better and capitalize on high demand holidays and weekends. We even have a few homes with revenue increases over 50% YOY due to better pricing decisions.
Provides helpful market data to make better pricing decisions.
Excellent support - lightening fast response whenever I have a question.
Helpful when onboarding a new home to get the pricing set up quickly.

Inconvénients: There is a steep learning curve at the beginning and this is not a set it and forget about it software. It does require some hands on manipulation of the strategy based on understanding of the local market.

• Publié le 09/05/2019
Property Manager
  • Publié le 19/01/2018

"Great tool for automating listing rates!"

Avantages: Ive used a few dynamic pricing tools, and I like Beyond Pricing. The interface is simple and straightforward. The listing score helps keep track of performance at a quick glance. It provides some very insightful data as well as some links to listing comps. I like that you can set a custom price with just one click. Overall, an indispensable tool to help price your vacation property and maximize revenue.

Inconvénients: Even at just a 1% commission, the charges add up fast. I don't think its fair to charge a commission on rates that are custom set.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 22/01/2018

Thanks for the great review!

• Publié le 19/01/2018
Melissa D.
property manager
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"Good service, perfect to start when you do not know the market well"

Commentaires: Good experience good customer service, I am globally satisfied with this service.

Avantages: Pricing strategy built by their Revenue Managers, account manager to guide us, performance reviews.

Inconvénients: I find the pricing to be a bit out of market sometimes, I wish it would adjust more often, when we don't fill the hotel, to pick up more last minute bookings.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Michael P.
Co founder
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 03/06/2019

"Uncovered hidden revenue!"

Avantages: I really enjoy the ease of use of the property calendars...I can literally go in and adjust rates on 100+ properties in a matter of minutes, something I wasn’t able to do through my PMS interface. Before using beyond we relied on our personal knowledge of the pricing in our market/season/best months. The first year we turned on beyond we uncovered that the our season (here in scottsdale) still produced great rates for the month of April. In the past we would really tone down the rates after March (peak season) but once we turned on and trusted beyond our April came in DOUBLE what it had the previous year...this led to an extra 150k in profit for a company our size. Just from that, beyond paid for itself for years to come!

Inconvénients: The only think I want to see in the future is nothing, I think the software has been perfected.

• Publié le 03/06/2019
Jeremy C.
  • Publié le 23/05/2019

"Raising the bar"

Commentaires: From top to bottom Beyond Pricing is a first class organization in my experience. Their team is readily available and everyone is hands on and willing to jump on the phone and help you figure out a resolution whenever an issue comes up. Highly recommend to anyone who is not a direct competitor of ours.

Avantages: Dynamic pricing is something we've done in house for quite a while but no one could keep up with the accuracy and flexibility of Beyond Pricing. They've helped us to raise the bar on what should be expected from a vacation rental manager in our area.

Inconvénients: There is a lot that goes into it, it's not a simple flip the switch and everything is done. There is a lot to learn especially when it comes to explaining it to property owners but their support team is readily available and does a great job of helping you throughout initiation as well as on a day to day basis.
It's not a set and forget it system either, I do log in and at least glance at rates daily but that might just be who I am and my desire to have control and understanding of everything though.

• Publié le 23/05/2019
Andrew m. (dru) B.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Beyond Pricing helps your vacation rental company make more money"

Commentaires: This tool is helping me produce more revenue and be more agile in my marketplace.

Avantages: The functionality of the software allows you to use your local expertise to optimize your revenue. The best tool I have found to help me in executing yield management strategies for my properties and homeowners. The team at Beyond Pricing has been very responsive to my needs as well.

Inconvénients: If I have to put something, I would say the cost. I have built in factors to absorb the cost structure but it also is directly correlated to increasing my revenue so it is worth it.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 01/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words and support!

Larry & shelly L.
Partners
  • Publié le 24/03/2019

"Can't live without it!"

Commentaires: Our rep at Beyond Pricing is the ABSOLUTE best! We love the guy and truly appreciate his authenticity and the way he brings us along on the reason for pricing decisions. Very real, honest and trustworthy.

Avantages: The fact that they have 'managed services'. Dynamic pricing is an art. These guys are gurus. We requested managed services when it was new and dramatically increased our revenues. It took the emotion out of the tactical pricing strategy.

Inconvénients: Pricing is an art. It's not easy. If they didn't have managed services, I'm not sure we would have stayed. We LOVE our account rep and highly recommend the managed services

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 01/04/2019

Thanks for the kind words and support!

• Publié le 24/03/2019
Clint C.
Consultant
  • Publié le 16/10/2019

"Immediate Impact"

Avantages: Beyond pricing takes a complex issue for vacation rental managers and makes is simple AND better. We no longer have to mess with rent bands and watch for event, holiday, or even weather based changes. Once implemented we saw an increase in our short term/last minute bookings and an increase in revenue on our peak season bookings. Overall more bookings. And it has attracted new clients. Win Win WIN!

Inconvénients: No complaints. It is a great solution to many problems.

• Publié le 16/10/2019
Federico G.
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 18/05/2019

"The best dynamic pricing software for short time rentals"

Commentaires: We use it every day for more than 1 year. It made our income increase a lot (at least 15%) even if we are pretty expert in this industry and we know quite well our markets

Avantages: The demand forecast, the easy to use and the very effective results report

Inconvénients: it would be nice to have a customizable discount for each day of the week

Stephan O.
  • Publié le 30/06/2016

"Best in class pricing automation software"

Commentaires: I've been using Beyond Pricing for my own rental properties and been impressed by its effectiveness in driving up our rental revenue. Managing prices has become a key components of running a succesful vacation rental business and putting this task on autopilot is also a huge relief, given the complexity and the overburdening nature of the task. Beyond Pricing is the perfect partner for Orbirental, being totally in line with our vision of using outstanding technology to drive more automation in the industry, while providing an open and adaptable API that seamlessly integrates into our platform.

• Publié le 30/06/2016
Daniel N.
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"TOTALLY UNRECOMMENDABLE SOFTWARE"

Commentaires: HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED AND TOTALLY UNRECOMMENDABLE SOFTWARE COMPANY

Avantages: We have absolutely no pros for BeyondPricing. After an approximately 6-month use, we were informed by our PMS (a very popular PMS) that it no longer supported any integration with BeyondPricing. Upon addressing the issue directly with BeyondPricing, its management team vehemently denied such issue with the integration. Therefore, we were left without any revenue management software, and had to research and go again through the extensive effort to integrate an alternative revenue management software to our PMS to support our revenue management program. At the least, BeyondPricing could have informed us of the termination of their integration with our PMS.

Inconvénients: On top of denying that its integration with our PMS had been terminated (by the PMS), BeyondPricing FRAUDULENTLY took a last payment of over $2,000 from our credit card and refused to reimbursed it even though BeyondPricing was in breach of contract for not being able to provide the service.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 25/02/2021
Jared D.
  • Publié le 14/10/2019

"Took our bookings through the roof!"

Avantages: The daily rates of the bookings have helped our investors to be able to maximize their profitability while limiting the vacancy time frames. They allow you to give last minute booking discounts and other incentives to be able to maximize on the profitability across the board! This has all been done while saving me time and allowing me to be able to continue to grow our business. There are no more long hours evaluating the rate bands and ensuring that they are correct for every unit.

Inconvénients: We brought on a unit outside of the market area and at first they did not have any data to work with but then they were able to put it all together!

• Publié le 14/10/2019
Jiri K.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Timesaving"

Commentaires: Since we don’t have time enough to manage our daily prices on Airbnb, we were looking for some 3.party solution for this job. We found BtP & we quite satisfied with this product.

Avantages: • they help us to set right base price
• customization for different period of the year & discount customization for last month

Inconvénients: • Booking.com connection
• More detailed customization

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Pawe P.
SBDM
  • Publié le 10/08/2017

"Just SUPERB"

Avantages: It is essential tool for any PRO HOST, giving accurate forecast about pricing and hosting details, just to name a few.

Inconvénients: It only cover major cities around the world, so don't expect you can use it for your summer beach cabin.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 10/08/2017

Thanks! We're so glad you've enjoyed the product and we'll be rolling out even more small cities soon!

• Publié le 10/08/2017
Product Manager (Growth, Operations, Risk)
Logiciels
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Total lifesaver"

Avantages: Has helped me 10x my growth in my vacation rental property company. Support team is A+. Can't ask for more

Inconvénients: I hate to be nit picky but when I started, the software was clunky. Their support team is great but still I shouldn't have to contact support

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 17/04/2018

Thanks! So glad you're loving it!

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Fadi F.
Business Owner
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Best price optimization Software. period"

Commentaires: Love using Beyond Pricing. Sergey on the Sales is amazing!

Avantages: Bookings are through the roof. Thanks to the price optimization from Beyond Pricing, my business is thriving better than ever

Inconvénients: Pricing update can be more dynamic than 24 hours.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 22/03/2019

Thanks for the kind words!

Sergio S.
Agency manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/05/2019

"Great resource for vacation rental professionals"

Commentaires: It's been a great hand in daily work as a revenue manager, and it provided great help when we did a channel manager switch, pricing would have been rather complicated in that transition.
Our account manager has been of great help during setup, first trial and during tune-up of our properties profiles.

Avantages: The overall system ease of use, its features customization, and effectiveness

Inconvénients: Not much to modify once is connected to a proper channel manager

Bethany S.
Online Content Manager
Hôtellerie
  • Publié le 14/07/2017

"Flexible Software Backed by Data"

Commentaires: It cuts down on guesswork when setting prices because of the large amount of market research that Beyond Pricing offers. It also saves our staff a lot of time adjusting prices.

Avantages: Beyond pricing is very flexible. It offers the ability to have your rates completely automated, but also options for minimums, maximums, and discounts, as well as the ability to override any rates you don't like.

Inconvénients: I don't think there really IS a con to Beyond Pricing besides that it is yet another piece of software to keep track of. It would be cool if property management systems could offer Beyond Pricing as an app or feature, rather than it being a separate site and system. That, however, is not a failing of Beyond Pricing.

envoyé par Beyond Pricing le 14/07/2017

Thanks for the feedback, Bethany! Glad you like it!

• Publié le 14/07/2017