Avis clients sur PlanSource

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PlanSource

PlanSource fournit une solution logicielle et de services flexible et complète pour l'administration des prestations et le HCM (Human Capital Management).

En savoir plus sur PlanSource

13 avis affichés

Scott S.
Director of Human Resources
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2018

"Plansource has helped us comply with the ACA and move our benefits enrollment from paper to online."

Commentaires: ACA compliance, online experience for employees (instead of paper), and improved billing reconciliation with our vendors.

Avantages: Continuing to improve the software with frequent releases/updates. Has helped us better manage our benefits and took us from paper benefits enrollment to online. Also has simplified our billing process with our insurance vendors.

Inconvénients: Initial integration was a little bumpy. When we first started using Plansource it was a little behind a few other solutions from a feature standpoint, but I believe they have caught up!

envoyé par PlanSource le 22/05/2018

Scott, we are happy to help on the ACA front! Staying compliant is more important than ever.

• Publié le 30/01/2018
Melinda G.
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"Good product, not enough knowledgeable support or client education"

Commentaires: I have used this software for almost 7 years -- it is vast and expansive in its capabilities. Its reporting system alone seems to be able to manipulate your data in any way possible you could ever need. The payroll interface is simple as is the benefits. The problem I face most with this is the support by the company. The training on how to use their reporting system and its vast capabilities are lacking. If I have problems and contact their customer service team, I often find myself explaining to them the finer details of how a simple interface, such as PTO setup, works in regards to the detail or assistance I need. I don't know if they are growing too fast and don't have the staff support to keep up or their staff just isn't up to speed on their product as they need to be. I find myself leaning on the team for support less and less. Additionally, there are many things in the system that occur (bugs, known issues etc) that just don't make sense. Plansource recommends vendors for you to use for other pieces of your business that are 'built to flow' to their systems. However, we find that they don't actually capture all of the information that's needed and take all parts into consideration. We are using this recommended vendor and yet still have to do our own workarounds to make their 'flow of information' between systems complete. That being said when there is an issue that they have erred on - they do go above and beyond to correct it.

• Publié le 08/12/2016
Human Resources
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2020

"Not my first suggestion"

Commentaires: Shop around, there are better options out there. PlanSource seems to only be about getting every last dime they can from their customers instead of investing the time to improve their system or establishing a good customer service protocol.

Avantages: The smart address lookup feature is my favorite piece of this software. I really don't like or love much else about it.

Inconvénients: The software is not user friendly and consistently has issues. The reporting software and functionality is among the worst I've ever used in my career. Customer service is mediocre at best and they charge for literally EVERYTHING you ask them to do or help with.

envoyé par PlanSource le 18/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our platform didn't meet your expectations and that you had a negative experience with our Customer Service team. I can understand how frustrating it'd be to feel like you weren't getting the help you needed to be successful with the software. Clearly, we fell short, and I apologize.

I'd appreciate the chance to follow up with you directly to learn more about your concerns, do what we can to make them right, and talk through some of the things we've put in place over the last 3-6 months to proactively address these moving forward. We want all of our customers to be wildly successful, and I hate to hear this wasn't your experience with PlanSource.

Feel free to reach out to me personally at mark.papp@plansource.com or 407-591-3380. We look forward to hearing from and helping your team soon.

All the Best,

Leah H.
HR Generalist
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Lots of promises that fell through"

Commentaires: -7 months later and my initial implementation is not finalized. I am in open enrollment and fixing way too much stuff.
-The benefit codes that were set up in UltiPro take a PhD to understand.
-The reporting feature which was sold as this amazing feature, actually is terrible. Want to move your column arrangement? Get ready to remove all the fields and add the again in the order. What happened to dragging the column to the order you need it in?
I could go on for days, but I think you get the point. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions before getting this system. I felt so confident that this was going to make my administrative tasks with benefits an ease, that unfortunately is not the case.

Avantages: Pros:
- integrates with UltiPro
- You can make custom benefit pages, but those go away after enrollment, so get ready to make handouts with the same information for your employees. I love doing the same work twice.

Inconvénients: Cons:
Implementation:
- Implementation went past schedule by 3 months because of errors setting up our benefits.
- EDI took 4 months to set up, some of which were abandoned, multiple times.
- implementation ran in to open enrollment period. The implementation team stopped working on benefits for initial implementation and said that they were changing during open enrollment so they would only focus on those benefits. So manual processes for admin for 3 months.
- implementation team does your uploads, get ready to redo those. Data was uploaded in to "user defined" (aka custom fields) with wrong data, but uploaded correctly in the benefit field. This made it a joy to audit and correct, which fell on the benefit admin. Implementation team did not offer to correct.
System:
- doesn't allow benefit information on each product to be accessible after enrollment. Meaning your employees can not access this information
- doesn't allow for benefits that rate have to be manually managed. Have a vendor that doesn't a rate table or is custom, they can't support that.
- Doesn't really allow custom benefits, i.e. different classes of life insurance with different rules, so get ready to change your benefits
- system is slow, my assumption is because of the integration in UltiPro
- for $20,000, I have a broken system and am still doing manual work that I was told could be automated
- way too many clicks per benefit selection. Get ready to click 4 times for each benefit

envoyé par PlanSource le 18/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our platform didn't meet your expectations and that you had a negative experience with our Professional Services team. I can understand how frustrating it'd be to feel like you weren't getting the help you needed to be successful with the software. Clearly, we fell short, and I apologize.

Feel free to reach out to me personally at lisa.vanever@plansource.com or 689-205-5698. We look forward to hearing from and helping your team soon.

All the Best,

Tammi M.
Vice President, Human Resources
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2017

"I have been utilizing the PlanSource platform for over 4 years now."

Avantages: We utilize the system to manage our robust benefit package. It easily maintains each person's elections, sends a data feed to each of the carriers, and does this all without paper! Open enrollment is so much simpler, and there are fewer errors. While the customer support has had some growing pains, I believe we are over that hurdle. Response time is great and the relationships formed with key administrators has helped us work through our complicated program.

Inconvénients: I am looking forward to the new user interface that will make the site more responsive to the device the employees are using. There are times that people just do not "page down" and then they miss important information.

envoyé par PlanSource le 24/08/2017

Tammi, We are so glad that we are able to add value to Murray Securus and help you and your employees during Open Enrollment and beyond!
We really appreciate our partnership!

• Publié le 21/08/2017
Susan C.
HR Manager
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2016

"Devoted Client Of PlanSource"

Commentaires: I have been using the PlanSource system for over 7 years for our payroll and HR needs. They provide a high level of customer service and continue to evolve their product with the changing needs of the market. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a system which can provide a robust payroll system, ACA and benefits administration, time keeping software, and onboarding all in one place.

envoyé par PlanSource le 23/09/2016

Thank you very much Susan!

We really appreciated it!

• Publié le 23/09/2016
Berkeley C.
Production Assistant
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 25/04/2018

"Easy to use"

Avantages: The ACA compliance portion of the system is really well though out, not to mention it's really user friendly and easy to navigate!

Inconvénients: Nothing negative to say about this software, only that clocking in takes a couple of minutes sometimes.

• Publié le 25/04/2018
Senior Field Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2018

"Good experience for first-time users"

Commentaires: It was a good test in our search to find other platforms/vendors who could eliminate as much of the manual enrollment process as possible. I was a tester asked to jump in and help HR evaluate from the individual employee user perspective.

Avantages: Ease of use and ability to see all benefits enrolled in per employee on one page. Shows year to year comparisons by person.

Inconvénients: I didn't realize at first that some changes to information require approval, so key changes were made that ended up in 'pending' status without our testing team's knowledge. Lesson learned.

• Publié le 20/12/2018
Asher P.
  • Publié le 06/12/2016

"Good tool for Benefits Admin"

Commentaires: A solid tool for benefits administration. Fairly easy to set up with your benefits broker. Ties in with Guardian direct feeds.

• Publié le 06/12/2016
SFDC Solution Architect
Réseaux informatiques, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/08/2019

"I use this application to submit my FSA and child care expenses"

Commentaires: Good!

Avantages: Easy to use, their expense claim processing is fast.

Inconvénients: Their portal has some room for improvement, rest all good.

• Publié le 16/08/2019
Stephanie M.
HR Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2018

"PlanSource Review"

Commentaires: Benefits enrollment and benefits maintenance is easily done with PlanSource.

Avantages: PlanSource is easy to use. Employee's are easy to set up, the reporting tool is excellent.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like about PlanSource.

• Publié le 29/08/2018
Jeannette Z.
HR Payroll Director
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2018

"We paid for services we didnot get for 10 months They could not get it together"

Commentaires: There is nothing about this company that I would recommend.

Avantages: There is nothing I liked about this company all that is cared about is money not their customers satisfaction..

Inconvénients: Everything about then is a disaster, Their accounting, their business practices their, employees leaving and just dropping the ball on their customers. They will not take responsibility for anything all they want is their money.

• Publié le 12/09/2018
Global Lead, Learning & Organizational Development
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2020

"Easy to use, straightforward Benefits Management Platform"

Avantages: I've used a number of platforms to enroll in benefits in my career, and PlanSource may be the easiest to use. Information is displayed in a clean interface, you have a separate section housing all benefits documentation (such as flyers, insurance riders, etc.), and best of all, it runs FAST.

Inconvénients: I honestly cannot think of any cons for PlanSource, any drawbacks would most likely be related to how well your organization makes use of its features.

• Publié le 12/04/2020