Avis clients sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

ONLYOFFICE est une suite bureautique complète disponible dans le nuage ou en auto-hébergement.

En savoir plus sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

303 avis affichés

Mirko P.
Representacion Nacional
Électronique grand public, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2018

"A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe."

Commentaires: I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

Avantages: - Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work.
- Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it.
- Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools.
- Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person.
- Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world.
- PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible.
- Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

Inconvénients: - Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents.
- Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use.
- Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it.
- New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents.
- Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

• Publié le 25/09/2018
Nick T.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365"

Commentaires: Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

Avantages: I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

Inconvénients: I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

• Publié le 12/09/2019
Liviu D.
developer
Verre, céramique et béton, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"Es bastante interesante"

Avantages: Siendo open source lo puedes instalar y modificar a tu gusto

Inconvénients: Creo que los precios son un poco altos mismo precio que office 365, ademas microsoft 365 tiene un beneficio que es onedrive.

• Publié le 06/05/2021
Jorge V.
  • Publié le 01/09/2016

"Good app, Bad support"

Commentaires: It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Avantages: Good price, lots of features

Inconvénients: Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project,
And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

• Publié le 01/09/2016
Scrittore
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Uno strumento che non può mancare nella suite di Google Drive"

Commentaires: Utilizzo spesso il pc per scrivere e mi capita di usare gli strumenti di Office. Tuttavia spesso ho bisogno di salvare il materiale su Drive e quando sono sprovvisto di pc e ho necessità di modificare qualcosa nei files caricati su Google Drive, OnlyOffice è l'unico strumento che mi permette di fare ciò.

Avantages: La particolarità di quest'estensione è proprio quella di riuscire a codificare in modo corretto, l'estensioni dei file Office come docx, xlsx, etc. Ciò rende molto utile il caricamento di detti files su Drive e modificarli direttamente su Drive stesso, senza necessità di creare ulteriori documenti nel formato Google Drive.

Inconvénients: Si potrebbe migliorare la compatibilità soprattutto per Excel, che alcune formule non vengono caricate in modo corretto. Per il resto va più che bene.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Carlos F.
Partner
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2020

"OnlyOffice: online, cloud-based collaboration on documents, spreadsheets and presentations"

Commentaires: OnlyOffice is, essentially, an online editor for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Instead of having to edit such files in slow desktop applications, OnlyOffice allows me to edit them directly in the browser while collaborating with my friends and colleagues.

Avantages: I think these are the main advantages of OnlyOffice: 1. It's completely online and cloud-based. OnlyOffice runs entirely in the cloud; there are no slow desktop applications and sending revisions over email. I can edit all my documents directly in the browser and collaborate in real time with my friends and colleagues. 2. It's cross-platform. Since it runs directly in the browser, you can use OnlyOffice in any device that has one. There are also standalone desktop versions. 3. It's free for personal use. That's a really good value for what it offers.

Inconvénients: These are the main disadvantages of OnlyOffice: 1. It's expensive. When used in a corporate environment, the prices charged for OnlyOffice can accumulate quickly depending on how many users will use it. 2. It's not simple do deploy. Deploying your own instance of OnlyOffice is not a simple task; it requires some knowledge about networks and server administration.

• Publié le 30/09/2020
Johannes Z.
Customer Care
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2020

"Amazing Open Source Alternative to Office365"

Avantages: I like that ONLYOFFICE can be self-hosted.
Only Office can read and write Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files.
There is also an offline app for this.
Very fast and uncomplicated support for the commercial version.

Inconvénients: None really.I really don't know what to write here

• Publié le 15/12/2020
David D.
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/12/2020

"Buen producto"

Avantages: Actualmente lo tengo implementado junto a Nextcloud y es el mejor pack para trabajar en la nube

Inconvénients: Me gustaría que tuviera la posibilidad de edición en dispositivos móviles en la versión free

• Publié le 09/12/2020
Ionel răzvan G.
Freelancer
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 14/02/2021

"OnlyOffice"

Commentaires: I am reading, editing and creating all kind of documents.

Avantages: I am using it for reading and editing documents, to create all kind of text documents, PDF and all kind of papers.

Inconvénients: It is not fully compatible with Microsoft Office .docx, I had bad surprises on complex documents and was forced to use Office online.

• Publié le 14/02/2021
Ole B.
Student
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"Good App"

Avantages: I this app is good. Working together on a document has always been good. it is clearly structured

Inconvénients: I would still like it if there was a spelling correction in the Android and IOS app. I would also like that for example the S-Pen (Samsung) and the Apple-Pencel would work with the app. Then I would like to see more templates in the presentation app.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Diego C.
Technical Director
  • Publié le 06/07/2018

"ONLYOFFICE is definitely the way to go when you need to implement an online document management app."

Commentaires: As a user my entire company (and possibly our clients) get a great user experience very close to the Microsoft suite it's inspired to, but online and with the possibility to install the whole thing on your own servers. Also document format compatibility looks really great (we did some quick tests and it's really impressive). Finally, being open source, enables even more opportunities, from deeper integrations to forking to implement any wild idea but within an Office- or Google-like code base.

Avantages: My company was in search for an online document editing experience (similar to Google Docs) but with the option to install it on our own premises. Apart from online LibreOffice (which is definitely a cool technical idea but really too heavy, with a debatable user experience and some weird limitations), there was nothing to be found out there. Then by pure chance I stumbled upon ONLYOFFICE and magically our problem was solved! After a few hours of poking around with a few lines of code, I had my prototype up and running, and people in the company really impressed with it!

Inconvénients: Well honestly it's hard to find anything wrong with this product, but if I need to, I would point out some complexity in the setup and also some gaps in the documentation (again from a technical standpoint). Also I found it after hours of research on the Internet, so maybe it would be great to invest in marketing as well (not only ads I mean). Finally (and I'm not sure this is a real shortcoming), business professionals that are proficient with e.g. Microsoft Excel keep asking for more Excel-like features to be implemented in ONLYOFFICE (because they really like the product).

Hanah S.
Writer
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"Excellent Online Office Suite!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with OnlyOffice has been great. I had issues looking for a suite that had everything I needed. When I worked on documents or projects it seemed I was looking all around for one with good formatting options. When I found this one I was super excited. It helped me with the table of contents and also other issues I was dealing with for my document. I recommend other people using it, especially those who do loads of projects frequently.

Avantages: I love this software so much because it helps me manage my documents effectively. It's so easy and it's not complicated to use. It's a smooth software and it helps you get every task you need done. When you create a document there are options to save your document to docx,pdf, text, odt, rft, and html. Many programs that I have used in the past don't allow me to save my document to the file saving that I need. This is really important for me because certain projects that I work on have to have it saved to a certain one. I also love how there are loads of formatting options and since I am also a writer this helps me. As, I am working on each document or chapter for my book I have many options to choose from. When I was first looking for a office suite to work on my projects I was looking for one with a table of contents option and this one had it! I enjoy adding images to my projects and there is an option in the formatting section to do just that.

Inconvénients: This office suite is one of the best and the only thing I think could help it would be just to keep advancing it. It's already really good. Just keep on updating it. =)

• Publié le 30/08/2018
Product Deployment Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/07/2018

"Clear and Easy to use Office applications solution for small or medium businesses with no IT staff"

Commentaires: It brings great efficiencies when working with a loose distributed team of people with one common community regular activity.

Avantages: Clear and Easy to use Office applications solution for small or medium businesses with no IT staff. OnlyOffice is a great managed application leaving just users, roles and folder organisation to the portal owner to define. The office applications are solid replicas of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Meaning, the interface will be familiar to most. You also get CRM, team blogging and project management too. The components are presented in a single tabbed interface be it your browser or downloadable apps. I have personally found the support staff very attentive and there is comprehensive online help available. A bonus, is that the downloadable apps are multiplatform across Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iOS and Android too. It gives asingle interface into your portal with the permissions and views set up by the company portal owner.

Inconvénients: None really. If you are of an organised mind, this solution will be relatively quick and simple to set up.

Ed L.
Student
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2018

"It worked for me!"

Commentaires: I used ONLYOFFICE through my university, who used the software for their email portal, among other things. In general, the software seemed to cope easily and efficiently with this limited level of function, and, having now graduated, I would be happy to use the software again at a later date, perhaps to explore its other possible functions.

Avantages: Accessibility on a number of platforms.
Smart, efficient interface with minimal interference to functioning - I was often able to give no thought to *how* I was accessing my work or emails.

Inconvénients: The app I was using on my phone linked only to the login portal for my university email account, meaning that most of the time I had to type my details in to access my emails. It seemed as if the infrastructure between softwares was limited - I could have saved some energy by not having to type my address and password in each time.

• Publié le 08/09/2018
Ueli L.
Prorektor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Onlyoffice changed they way we work"

Commentaires: onlyoffice was a success story from the very beginning. Easy integration, a perfect tool but most off all: an absolutely great customer support.
We had some minor issues with the integration into Alfresco but the support team managed to solve it within days.
A feature request was also realized on the fly.
What a great, great service.
Onlyoffice was the last piece in the puzzle to gain independence from the big tec companies. No google, no microsoft, no apple.
We are free!

Avantages: Onlyoffice was very easy to install and implement with our existing Alfresco dms.
The users had no problems to adapt and accepted the new tool immediately.
After a view days we didn't know how we were able to work without onlyoffice at all.
The possibility to work together on the same document at the same time was a big plus.

Inconvénients: There are no cons so far. We've had a minor issue with the integration into Alfresco but that was solved within day by the support team.

• Publié le 23/03/2020
Helen S.
  • Publié le 30/06/2016

"Impressive web office & online document processing"

Commentaires: After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours. The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

Avantages: A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

• Publié le 30/06/2016
Peterson T.
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 13/10/2017

"It Keeps Me Organized"

Commentaires: The software does a lot for the price. I find it very useful in keeping on top of my clients. It does require discipline to keep adding things, but it is mostly easy to use. There are little quirks to it, but nothing that makes it unworkable.

Avantages: Keeps track of clients throughout the entire process from the moment I make initial contact to the point where I receive payment.
Interfaces w/ my Gmail
Great projects features> I organize projects and then can keep associated contacts and documents.
Wonderful invoice feature

Inconvénients: Does NOT interface with my own email system. Must use gmail or other established providers
Word processing is clunky & hard to export. When I copy in or out of it, it does not include hot links
The various components are not fully integrated.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 13/10/2017
Daniel L.
Home User
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/07/2018

"OnlyOffice Personal - Great for Chrome OS & CloudReady"

Commentaires: Easy-to-use, free and great interface!

Avantages: I've been using OnlyOffice Personal for couple years with my Acer ChromeBook 11 and CloudReady Desktop at Home for couple years now. I like having access to all my Cloud Storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.

Inconvénients: OnlyOffice Personal Extension seems to work on some of my machines. Offline Editing would be great feature (if possible).

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Ascensio System le 18/07/2018

Hello Daniel!
Thanks so much for this great feedback.
Regarding your suggestion about offline work - you can try ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. The desktop app already has the same new interface as the online solutions.

Eamon D.
Systems Administrator
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2018

"Exactly what we've been looking for"

Commentaires: Being able to utilize real-time collaborative editing while avoiding the cloud.

Avantages: We work mostly with a single client who uses Excel for most of their processes. Productivity massively improves when we can work on these spreadsheets collaboratively in real-time. However, our client (very reasonably) requires that none of their data is stored in the cloud, so using a service like Google Docs or Office 365 is out of the question. Being able to host OnlyOffice directly on our internal servers is huge. Our employees have been singing the program's praises ever since we rolled it out - it's much easier to use than Sharepoint, where we have to take turns checking out documents. We're also very pleased with the technical support. Our questions have always been answered promptly, and issues are diagnosed quickly.

Inconvénients: It's still missing some of the advanced features that some of our users like to use in Excel. Pivot Tables and Slicers are a big one. It's also more difficult to sort data in a spreadsheet after it's been uploaded to OnlyOffice. However, we know that OnlyOffice remains under active development, so we're looking forward to enhanced functionality in the future.

Alexia M.
Medical student
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/02/2019

"Only Office review"

Commentaires: I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

Avantages: It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

Inconvénients: It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

• Publié le 05/02/2019
Stan D.
Interim Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2019

"Almost every thing I could ask for"

Commentaires: I travel and have a small Chromebook for notes and spreadsheets and correspondence. I tried MS Word online, Google Docs, WPS, Polaris, and LibreOffice, and none of them seemed to fit my needs as well as ONLYOFFICE.

Avantages: The layout, the wide range of functions, the similarity to MS Word (but with some features not found in Word).

Inconvénients: It's occasionally a little slow in opening. And it won't allow me to save to Dropbox (I have to save documents to ONLYOFFICE online and then move them to Dropbox). Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of, and the second is probably a glitch that can be fixed if I would contact their customer support.

• Publié le 25/05/2019
Roger M.
President/CEO
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/07/2018

"we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set up"

Commentaires: its make our organization working

Avantages: easy to use.
in different language.
the office products and easy to send emails
also to make groups and and the database is very good.

Inconvénients: the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

• Publié le 04/07/2018
Paul C.
Editor
Presse écrite, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2018

"I have used Open Office for 10 years and find it easy and logical as a professional journalist."

Commentaires: It is very easy to use and once familiar with its benefits it operates as a second nature facility, and does not require a second thought as my fingers manipulate the keyboard.

Avantages: it's simplicity and ease of use is what appeals to me as I use it many times each day
The tools are easily understood as well. Keep up the good work.

Inconvénients: after 10 years use - I have no negative view. as well as newspaper daily use, I have written a number of books in the software

• Publié le 12/07/2018
Adithya U.
Senior Software Engineer
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2018

"Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365"

Commentaires: A Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365. Best for companies who dont want to spend much time as well as money to get their company up and running.

Avantages: * It supports all popular formats of documents. Has all formatting options.
* Collaboration mode where all my co-workers can see and edit the documents at same time
* Integration with SharePoint.
* Has support for third party apps.
* Cross platform and can be accessed anywhere , anytime on any device.
* Mobile apps support.

Inconvénients: * Complex VB macros created by MS Excel wont work so need to port them.

• Publié le 10/09/2018
Tor johan D.
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2018

"Troublefree documents, on PC and mobile."

Commentaires: Safe, free storage. Office-compatibility without installation/license. Availability from all my PCs and other platforms.

Avantages: Simple. No installations or upgrades (SaaS). Safe. Available both on PC and mobile. Non-American origin so hopefully free from American/NSA "sniffing".

Inconvénients: 25 MByte maximum filesize (free version). Lack of Norwegian language: This makes it a a bit troublesome to recommend Onlyoffice to local friends.