Avis clients sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

En savoir plus sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

ONLYOFFICE est une suite bureautique complète disponible dans le nuage ou en auto-hébergement.

En savoir plus sur ONLYOFFICE Workspace

It's free for personal use. That's a really good value for what it offers.

The licensing scheme is weird for open source software.

ONLYOFFICE Workspace - Notes

ONLYOFFICE Workspace a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 319 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ONLYOFFICE Workspace ?

Marc
Chargé de projet (France)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Solide et riche

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Le travail collaboratif facile

Les fonctionnalités de travail collaboratif en ligne

Les fonctions d'éditions de document et de tableau

Mirko
Mirko
Representacion Nacional (Bolivie)
Électronique grand public, 201-500 employés

A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe.

Commentaires : I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

- Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work. - Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it. - Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools. - Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person. - Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world. - PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible. - Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

- Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents. - Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use. - Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it. - New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents. - Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

Nick
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365

Commentaires : Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

Jorge

Good app, Bad support

Commentaires : It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Good price, lots of features

Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project, And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Online Document Collaboration With ONLYOFFICE

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I love it's close resemblance MS Office and works great.

The best collaboration tool for document sharing and management and its free if locally hosted.

For a heavily designed document by MS Office it becomes a challenge to maintain the same and lack of advance pdf editing features.

Philippe
Philippe
Vice President (Portugal)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Wish I would have discovered it sooner!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very satisfied - it really helps us run our non-profit association in a very professional and productive way.

All you need to run and manage a non-profit association like ours. We have all we needd and I just love the integration of the email system with the CRM system. I which I would have discovered this sooner when I was on the board of other associations. This really beats working with a Google or other envrionment to manage an organization.

I would like to be able to set up automations with Integrately (similar to Zapier) so that we can connect our website and interactions there with our CRM etc...

GIS Specialist (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Nice compatible office suite

5,0 il y a 12 mois

I am able to read and save as Microsoft documents, and I can save it all on my personal server which is accessible anywhere I have internet.

Onlyoffice seems to work really well for my needs. I do get a little confused by the products on offer... ie. business vs personal, hosted vs self-hosted.

Brandon
Brandon
Chief Software Architect (Équateur)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

CRM is Terrible

Their office suite could be a replacement for Microsoft Office.

Their CRM is junk. Customer service is near useless.

Helen
Helen
Source : GetApp

Impressive web office & online document processing

Commentaires : After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours. The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

Stan
Stan
Interim Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Almost every thing I could ask for

Commentaires : I travel and have a small Chromebook for notes and spreadsheets and correspondence. I tried MS Word online, Google Docs, WPS, Polaris, and LibreOffice, and none of them seemed to fit my needs as well as ONLYOFFICE.

The layout, the wide range of functions, the similarity to MS Word (but with some features not found in Word).

It's occasionally a little slow in opening. And it won't allow me to save to Dropbox (I have to save documents to ONLYOFFICE online and then move them to Dropbox). Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of, and the second is probably a glitch that can be fixed if I would contact their customer support.

Manager (France)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing Cloud based workspace

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Onlyoffice Workspace provides the ability to create, collaborate and share files within your organization on a safe and secure Cloud based platform. It also gives you the option to work with a range of Ms Office documents.

Wish the user interface could be little more user friendly.

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing open source Workspace

ONLYOFFICE Workspace has all the workspace software should have, like the ability to delegate project and task to all my team members when we are running a project. Even-tho it is an open source software, it is no short of feature that all other more mainstream software has. The best free workspace software so far.

Problem with an open source software is, there are no real customer support and user need to find themself a solutions from the forum if the problem need a fix for any problem arises. Other than that, connecting to the NextCloud server is quite frustrating when i tried to use it from my iPhone.

Ueli
Prorektor (Suisse)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Onlyoffice changed they way we work

Commentaires : onlyoffice was a success story from the very beginning. Easy integration, a perfect tool but most off all: an absolutely great customer support.
We had some minor issues with the integration into Alfresco but the support team managed to solve it within days.
A feature request was also realized on the fly.
What a great, great service.
Onlyoffice was the last piece in the puzzle to gain independence from the big tec companies. No google, no microsoft, no apple.
We are free!

Onlyoffice was very easy to install and implement with our existing Alfresco dms. The users had no problems to adapt and accepted the new tool immediately. After a view days we didn't know how we were able to work without onlyoffice at all. The possibility to work together on the same document at the same time was a big plus.

There are no cons so far. We've had a minor issue with the integration into Alfresco but that was solved within day by the support team.

Alexia
Medical student (Malte)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Only Office review

Commentaires : I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

Roger
President/CEO (France)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set up

Commentaires : its make our organization working

easy to use. in different language. the office products and easy to send emails also to make groups and and the database is very good.

the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

Alberto
CEO (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

I have been using Onlyoffice around more than 2 years, the experience its quite good.

Commentaires : Cooperation working, its quite good

The pros for me, have everything u need in the same place, I have been checking before another softwares, the rest of them missing something for me.

Its not so beautiful when u look to it, and under my opinion missing one dashboard when u open first time only office missing one dashboard, that indicate to u, emails received, documents update, and so on.

Daniel
Principal (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

I find the whole software experience excellent and easy to use and teach to others.

Commentaires : The benefits of this software are the ability to work remotely and have control over what is done by people and when.

I like the functionality across the board. It is the most useful softwre and suite of programs that I have ever encountered.

I would like the ability to do Save As... in the office programs. I would also like to use a document as the home page when I log in.

Harold
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

The BEST Microsoft Alternative Online

Commentaires : I was really just trying it out as an alternative to Google's G Suite (which our company has), and Microsoft 365. I am blown away by OnlyOffice.

I like the functionality of the various components -- especially the email and Word Processor. I also like the CRM integration. One of my favorite things is the ability to link other online storage accounts (such as Box, Dropbox, etc) directly with the software.

Some of the loading times can be slow. That's really my only complaint.

Jeremy
Information Technology Management (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 501-1 000 employés

Great product for of us that want a free office .

It is Free, also that when I create a document in only office I can download that document and open it up in Microsoft Office without any formating problems.

Navigaing folders in the cloud services can be a little slow, a trick I have learned is to use the tree.

Attorney (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés

It is great as a project management tool.

I use it to organize all my tasks and coordinate with other users. I find this aspect of the software to be its best attribute.

I find the messaging tool a little ineffective. Most of my contacts prefer to simply use text messaging.

Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great LibreOffice replacement for Ubuntu Linux

Commentaires : Overall, it's a pleasant experience using ONLYOFFICE! I appreciate that the document, spreadsheet, and presentation editors are all in the same program & I don't have to remember the names of several different programs to get what I'm looking for. This makes it nice for when I'm analyzing data in the spreadsheet while writing a paper and putting together a presentation about the data.

The layout of the software feels much more like Microsoft Office than other Linux desktop options. It's helpful that all the buttons have tooltips so I'm not stuck randomly clicking textless buttons until one does what I want. It seems to keep formatting & layouts from .docx files better than either Google Docs or LibreOffice.

There is no print preview option, and there are some dotted lines that I assume represent a hidden border in my tables, so I'm not sure what my file is going to look like when printed out. In the spreadsheet software, some of the feature grouping seems weird to me (e.g. I can't figure out how to insert a formula from the toolbar, and when I right click a cell, the "Insert Formula" option is there, but it's not grouped in the "Insert" dropdown). And some of the fonts don't quite look the same as they do in Word, but that might just be a Windows/Linux thing.

Alexander
Source : GetApp

ONLYOFFICE fulfills all our needs

Commentaires : After doing trials with many different systems for project management we decided to move forward with ONLYOFFICE. This solution fulfills all our needs successfully. ONLYOFFICE permits to delegate tasks to employees, to track the time and team performance, to build a client database with the possibility to link correspondence (you can create a customer sheet which contains all the data - from contact information to tasks to be performed). With ONLYOFFICE the work became more organized and effective - this system permits everyone to clearly understand their tasks and deadlines he/she faces. Administration get more control of workflow by tracking the time teammates spend on tasks. This allows workers to plan their employment in the most realistic and effective way.

Full-featured, simple, affordable and easy to use system.

Sometimes errors occur, but technical support quickly solves problems.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Marketing Manager (Russie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Perfect for our business

Commentaires : We have discovered ONLYOFFICE for managing our work and found ourselves happy with the tool. What is impressive about it is that it is well organized and intuitive to our great surprise, it consists of the necessary features which are always of help. We appreciate that we can use it easily without the necesety to resort to other apps and with collaboration tools all the tasks are accomplished twice as faster. The work of the support team is also excellent. Thank you for the great product!

easy to manage, consists of the necessary features, good pricing policy

there are some bugs

Vasiliy
communication manager (Ukraine)

It's great software which comfortable to use.

Everyone have access to project and can make task by themself. Also a great think reminder which help keep the task done.

I find only one problem. It is that I couldnt enter to program if in the link will http://. Each time when entering to the program I should delete the http://

Riad
Educator (Thaïlande)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

Excellent app. It is easy to use, friendly and beautifully presented.

Commentaires : I can use this program on a daily basis without the need to use M. Office.

I value very much the efforts the creators of this app are putting in having something so professional and similar to the omnipresent M. Office. I also like the easiness of use and the very good compatibility with Microsoft Office.

A suggestion for the developers would be to improve the way Only Office manages footnotes in an academic document.