En savoir plus sur Calamari

Calamari s'intègre à Slack, JIRA, G Suite et Office 365. Gérez vos dossiers de RH, les congés de tous types, les absences, les congés payés ainsi que les fiches de pointage.

En savoir plus sur Calamari

Ease of use and user friendliness. The color and overall look and feel.

I would say that the price is our worst handicap.

Calamari - Notes

4,9

Calamari a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 470 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Calamari ?

Hulya
Gestionnaire administrative et des salaires (Belgique)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Calamai dans notre ASBL

Outil facile d'utilisation, fonctionnel, design sympa.

RAS mais malheureusement cet outil ne s'intégrait pas à notre logiciel de paie...

Kamil
Kamil
CEO & Founder (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great value for money, solid software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love it, easy to use, great value for money, awesome

I like everything - it's easy to use, works as intended

I have nothing negative to say about Calamari

Alternatives envisagées : Google Sheets et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Great support, great value for money, no brainer purchase

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for a great review! We're glad Calamari suits your needs and we hope you will love our new features!

Parker
VP, People, Mission & Culture (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Leave Tracking Platform That Checks All of the Boxes

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Calamari is an outstanding tool for leave tracking. In the 2+ years our company has used Calamari, we have heard nothing but positive feedback from employees and managers. The approval flow and seamless integration with Slack have significantly reduced the approval time for requests. Calendar and notification functionality keeps stakeholders informed of employee availability. Complex accrual rules are easy to configure and the Calamari customer service team is always at the ready to assist when needed. It's a top not platform that gets the exact job done that we need. I recently provided feedback that we hoped the reporting tool could include archived employees so we export historical data on time off trends. Calamari took this feedback and was able to implement a new solution that recently went live. I appreciate them listening to us and building a solution!

The .csv importer can be a little finicky. Rarely am I able to complete an upload task without needing support from the Calamari team. The good news, however, is that they are immediately responsive and help me troubleshoot the error. If this could be resolved it would help me rely less on their customer support team, but it's a minor annoyance.

Alternatives envisagées : PurelyHR

Pourquoi choisir Calamari : We pivoted to a new time tracking software that did not include any leave tracking capabilities so needed to find an alternative solution.

Logiciel antérieur : NetSuite OpenAir

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Calamari was the only platform we found that only provided leave management. Every other alternative came with so many other bells and whistles that we didn't need. The simplicity of Calamari was one of the deciding factors in its favor.

Rob
Owner (R.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Decent value for money timekeeping app

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Monthly subscription cost and easy to use.

such a bland and unhelpful interface. no Auto clock in / clock out

Alternatives envisagées : TimeKeeper et ClockShark

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review. The auto clock in/out feature is an excellent idea. Let me pass it on to our team. We always listen to our clients' needs and are open to improvements you need the most.

Sandra
Studio Manager (Pologne)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Perfect and easy to use tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm using Calamari since 4 years (in my previous jobs and current company). I didn't have any problems or troubles while using it. Calamari helps are improved our workflow, especially with the calendar which we can see easily how many people will be absent in the next days. Also, I feel we can care a little bit of environment by using on-line tool and not to print any leave request etc. That's also important for us to using the tool which doesn't impact negative on our planet.

- Calamari is really easy to use, even if employee didn't use similiar tools before, - It's easy to integrate - Working very good, it's clear and intuitive - The support helps me with setting-up everything, they care about users, - The app is also easy to use.

I don't see any cons, I'm using Calamari since 4 years and that's why I've chosen Calamari to use again in my current company.

Alternatives envisagées : Timesheets.com

Pourquoi choisir Calamari : In overvall, my experience with Calamari was better - it's easier to use and more perspicuous than Timesheets.

Logiciel antérieur : Timesheets.com

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : In overvall, my experience with Calamari was better - it's easier to use and more perspicuous than Timesheets. The second reasons is easy to integrate, to add new people and also it's available in Polish language.

alexis
Project Manager (Allemagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Simple, Easy, fast and cheap

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Simple and easy way to track daily time for each employee without the need to track time based on projects (micro-management). It took less than 48 hours to install set up all the structure. The overview for the holiday and PTO is also perfect and helps a lot everyone to schedule is time-off/holiday.

You need to understand the way that the platform is working to use it at his full potential. Missing a connexion with the Calamari Agenda and our Mac Agenda. So far, we need to update manually our booking calendar and the Calamari calendar.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your review. We're glad Calamari meets your expectations. For better calendar synchronization, please contact our Customer Success team. They will help you find the best way to set things up.

Agnieszka
Admin & Operations Manager (Pologne)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés

Seen from the admin's perspective

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I like the fact that I have all tracked time in one place, rather than a multitude of excel files

Quite easy to start tracking time, various options for accepting changes, custom types of absence

The reports that Calamari generates do not meet my expectations, I can't see tasks descriptions - to see descriptions I need to generate to deffirent types of reports. Calamari adds up the working time added as 'normal' and the working time 'in project', so that instead of, for example, 8h of work in total, including 5h in project, it comes out that someone worked 13h that day. Moving the month view with a bar is annoying

Alternatives envisagées : Harvest

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Our account was migrated from our startup studio

il y a 2 mois

Hello, Thank you for your review. I passed your review to our team, so we can discuss improving our app to prevent this kind of problem. In the meantime, you can contact our Customer Success team here: https://calamari.io/contact They will help you set the app in the best way possible.

President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Simple and easy to setup

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Love it. Great value for a small company like mine.

We have been struggling with tracking PTO in our payroll service. It was NEVER right because staff had to send messages with leave requests that would eventually get lost. THis was an easy solution that integrated perfectly with Slack so that employee can request time off and their boss can quickly approve or disprove. Time comes right off of their balances that are set. We used annual cycle, but lots of options companies can choose from.

No cons yet. I remember i had one issue and a suggestion( cant recall what that was though) . Anyway , sent a message to support team and they got right back to me.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for a great review. We're glad that Calamari suits your needs. Our Slack integration is strongly developed so if you want to be up to date about new features, please follow our What's New page: https://calamari.io/whats-new If you like Slack integration, you may also be interested in our other integrations with Jira or Google Workspace. Check our page and find out all integrations.

Scott
Manager Of IT Services (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Calamari does a great job tracking time and PTO

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been great. This was a missing tool for us and move us from Spreadsheet to a proper tool.

It's easy to use and the workflows that allow you to automatically assign time off allotments work very well.

At the beginning, the calendar filters are the teams you are apart of. It would be better if there were no filters.

Alternatives envisagées : Timetastic

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : It was cheaper and easier to use, The backend tools were better.

Nicole
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Calamari is great!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

It's easy to set up and use! I love the articles that I am able to reference so I don't always have to ask for help.

I don't understand how some of the Absence management fields are set up without asking for help.

Alternatives envisagées : Crewmeister

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Crewmeister was more expensive, more confusing to set up and use, less responsive to customer inquiries, and has less functionality.

Luis armando
Director operativo (Mexique)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Administración gerencia recursos humanos y proyectos de trabajo

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Integración con múltiples plataformas

Integración.múltiple y proyectos específicos de trabajo con el personal objetivos y seguimiento a ellos

De nuevo precio pero en términos.globales.es una aplicación con costo.menor.al beneficio

Leili
HR Manager (Estonie)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Most versatile time and leave management system I know off

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : One of the added benefits, aside making administrative HR work easier, is the ability to use Calamari as a communication tool especially with remote teams and hybrid work. Team members can easily follow absences and also when Clockin module is used to follow whether someone has already started working or left already or is taking a break. Having easy access to this information takes down the frustration if there is a delay in communication (chat applications like Slack) and has improved overall cordiality among the employees.

Simple and focused to do what needs to be done. Very versatile and easy to customize, especially when you have teams in different countries. Customer service is always helpful and really does forward ideas and concerns to the development team. Hands down the best software to make life easier in smaller companies where a lot of HR work is done by one person or only a small team.

I used to miss the Break feature synchronization with Slack. In our current company we use only the Leave module so that is not an issue here. Also when using the Clockin module, there should be a different icon setting be made available for days taken entirely off as accumulated overtime. Currently it is possible to do it, but the system treats it as a remote work day, which is misleading because such person has already done the work needed. It does not happen often, but when it is needed, it does add confusion and requires a lot of manual handling and double checking.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your comprehensive review. The break option on Slack in the Clock In module has been added and if you have a paid Slack version, you can now use it and it works great. You can find out how to do it here: https://calamari.io/whats-new/the-coffee-break-icon-on-slack. We're glad you see the benefits of using Calamari for remote and hybrid work. We're also working on releasing a brand new module connected to the employees' documents that will improve the information flow about employees, so stay tuned!

Dorota
Dorota
HR Business Partner (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

A powerful solution to get rid of paperwork!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Do you remember the days when all of your employees had to give you paper requests to go on vacations? I don't! Calamari is lovely, and we got rid of all the silly paperwork we had to do back in the past!

- Really helpful regarding compliance. You don't have to remember about all those required by the labour law requests. You have them all inside one app! - Gives you plenty of customization options. We added a few custom made types of leave like Anniversary Vacay Days. It was super easy to configure. - Great integrations with Google calendar and slack. You can see all the most important information, not login in. - All in one virtual place! No more checking paper to verify PTOs!

I can't think of any! Calamari changed my life :)

l’année dernière

Hello! We're really glad to hear that! We're working hard to make Calamari a helpful and simple solution everyone can use. Managing the variety of labor policies is one of the features that make HR management in multinational companies easier ;).

Lauren
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Good but Not Great

Commentaires : We moved from paper forms to online. Calamari has a nice visual to it, and seemed to me to be intuitive to use. Set up was mediocre; I think it could be easier but also in testing other products, it's not the worst. We chose to use just the time off portion and not the clock in/out option. This does mean, however, that the time accrued for PTO is not accurate, and while I have told my staff that the accurate accounting is on each paystub, they are frustrated by that.
Additionally, while I feel the system is really self-explanatory, people seem to have trouble with requesting partial days, changing the type of PTO requested (vacation, sick, etc), and requesting multiple days at once.
The customer service is good; they are happy to answer questions you may have.
I decided to look into their clock in/clock out option, to streamline three products that we use, but I did not like the options of a mobile app, web app, or beacons. I didn't like that the beacons did not take into account lunch breaks. I could set a lunch break for everyone, but then if they took 45 minutes instead of an hour, or 1hr5min, it doesn't take that into account.

I wanted a product that fit in our budget, that could keep track of time off requests online. I was tired of paper floating everywhere! Calamari fit that bill.

There is no way to edit your time off request. If you make a mistake, the entire request has to be deleted, then the manager has to approve the cancellation, then you can resubmit the request. It's a lot of steps.

Alternatives envisagées : uAttend, QuickBooks Time, BambooHR et Clockify

Ines
Management Assistant (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Calamari - worth checking it out

Commentaires : Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work. We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

Administrative Assistant (Pologne)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Almost invisible and very flexible absences tracking tool

Commentaires : It takes a while to set up Calamari properly but after you do (and you can always reach out to their support and receive answers and detailed instructions in short time) it works on its own and you just invite new people as they join the team. We have switched from our previousOn a daily basis, I almost don't notice we use Calamari because no one reaches out to me with any issues or questions on how to use it.

- thanks to Calamari shared calendars being easily added to GCal we can automatically see any planned absences in the team (holidays, remote work, business trips, sick leave etc) directly in our GCals (previously we had to keep a separate shared team GCal for these and add absences manually) - everyone is able to check their current entitlement anytime with just a couple of clicks and request their time off on the go - no need to send emails to multiple people in the company to request time off and have it registered (this was solved with a customised approval flow) - appointing the substitute can be done at the stage of requesting time off - you can send all notifications to Slack and track status of your request from there - multiple, customisable approval flows and absence types - customised holiday calendars which can be linked to individual users or teams (very helpful especially in Germany) - no need to track the absences manually: it takes a couple of clicks to generate absence reports and requests required for payroll - very responsive and competent support

I only wish that we used Calamari on the company level. With other team being first to register for it, we can't fully integrate with GSuite and it takes up to 24 hours for the Calamari shared calendar to sync with GCal.

Heidi
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Easy to Use Attendance tracking, Calendar, Clock out

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good support, easy to use.

Calamari's calendar is a great way to see who is in the office, traveling or on vacation. We also use it to track who is reserving conference rooms and company vehicles.

Creating reports to track people's absences is a nice feature but it is not as robust as it could be. We like to track when salespeople are visiting customers and we have to put the customer name in the "reasons" box when it would be nice if it could be a dropdown of our customer list.

Alternatives envisagées : ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi choisir Calamari : Easier to track and automate requests off and have the visible to everyone.

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Cheaper, easier, more transparent

l’année dernière

Hello! Thank you for a great review. Great idea to use Calamari to track room and vehicles availability. Nice one! We share our API documentation to help companies create the integrations suited just for their needs. If you want to talk about this possibility some more, please contact us via: https://calamari.io/contact

Jessica
Office Manager (Irlande)

Great Service!

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.

Danielle
VP (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Leave Management Tracking

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great SAAS that is available for a great cost. We didn't need anything super powerful. We actually have the same functionality for free with our ADP software, but pay for Calamari because it is easier from a management perspective.

The software is very flexible with regards to being able to track a variety of leave methods. We have different people at different levels of the company who get various entitlements and Calamari was able to handle it all. We also are able to track our business travel of our sales managers through the system which is helpful too.

The app is fairly easy, but the user interface could be a bit easier for users who are not as computer savvy. It could be a little more clear on what time they have less what time is scheduled for their net time leftover.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Recruit, BambooHR et Freshteam

l’année dernière

Hello! Thank you for your opinion. We're working on some improvements in our UX/UI design and we hope they will cover your needs. If you need assistance with understanding how our software works, you can contact our Customer Success team. We can arrange a meeting when we'll explain to you everything that isn't clear. Please, contact us via https://calamari.io/contact or by our website's chat.

Elia
IT Leader (Nicaragua)
Banque, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Calamari Review

Commentaires : I don't have a lot of time using it, but I do like the interface, it is really user friendly and intuitive. You can easily find the options you need and it allows you to update almost anything. Besides, the integration with Slack makes it really easy for the end users, they just need to add the Calamari bot and they will see the options to punch in, punch out or mark their breaks or lunches. The tool is really cool.

I truly like that this tool is really complete. It has almost everything you can think of regarding the employees schedules, if you need the users to punch from different locations or to punch from different means like mobile phone or web browser, this tool has it all, it even has the option to print QR codes, you can print the code and place them strategically on your office so the employees can go and scan the code to punch. I also like that it has integration with G Suite and Slack, you can use these tools to import your employees, which makes it really easy to start.

The only thing that I don't like is that you need to enter the work days of the employees, you need to specify the time the employees work a day, but if you work in a company where the schedules are updated a lot, this part might be a little cumbersome. Apart from that, all good, the tool has it basically all you need for maintaining your employees schedules.

Monika
Finance Manager (Pologne)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Very simple tool that integrates easily with Jira, Slack and HR payroll software

Commentaires : All in all the system improved our corporate life. Everyone finally knows how many day-off he can/may use during a year.

We like this tool, because it's synchronized with other tools used in our organization (e.g. outlook Calendar, Jira, Optima, Slack, Office365). It is very userfriendly and intuitive and can be customized the way we need. We have a lot of different types of agreements and hence a lot of different absence types - and the system enables to configure everything the way we need. Additionally we are delighted with a customer support.

Lots of possibilities to customize ( absence types, calendars, working shifts, approval processes etc.) makes the system more complex to configure and it looks difficult at the beggining, but - when you start to udnerstand different dependancies and how it's built - is stops to be a problem. Customer support is of absolutely marvelous, always responsive and very, very helpful.

Alternatives envisagées : HRnest

Pourquoi choisir Calamari : Previous tools didn't calculate how many days are still to be taken by end user during a year, so our employees and contractors didn't have possibility to control their absences effectively. We also simplified the payroll process - thanks to simple download of data in a proper format to the payroll system - it have eliminated the manual input of absences to payroll system (Optima).

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : It was the only system that had all the features we've looked for - so integrations with Jira, Slack, Optima, and Office365 and complex enough to be able to calcuate different types of absences.

Isabelle
HR Manager (Luxembourg)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Calamari: very good quality-price ratio product

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We love this toll, and we can't wait for all the future features and improvements

This software/too is super easy to implement, and even if you have specific cases hard to configure at first sight, the Support Team is kind, efficient, quick and offer as much time as you need to solve your issues. Moreover, our employees are 90% of the time immediately independent to use it.

Some features needs to be developed faster, but Calamari is more and more efficient

Alternatives envisagées : Breezy

Pourquoi passer à Calamari : Satisfied since the beginning.

il y a 7 mois

THank you for a great review! We're very glad that Calamari suit your needs and you're satisfied with our Customer Success help. In case of any problems, they're here to help you at every step of using Calamari.

Anjula
CEO (Émirats arabes unis)

Leave Management Made Easy

Commentaires : Hassle-free leave and attendance management system with always smiling customer support team.

As a startup, I was looking for a perfect solution for leaves and attendance management. By using Calamari, you can approve your employee’s leaves from your fingertips. And every detail you need is available on their dashboard.

Having issues sometimes with the attendance management as the beacon system doesn't work with us well yet. Hopefully, they will fix it in future as I have faith in them.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho People, AttendanceBot, Dynamics 365 et

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho People, AttendanceBot, Dynamics 365 et

Lisa
HR (Suisse)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Calamari is a great and user-friendly time management product

Commentaires : Overtime has been much easier to check with Calamari then with the system we used before. It takes less time to implement and gives every manager the possibility to monitor their teams. Users are quite happy with the system: easy to add and validate absences. The many possibilities to add the time in the clock in module, using or not the app, makes it very adaptable to every user.

it is easy to adapt to any situation, easy to modify and very easy to use. The implementation of the software might take quite long at the beginning, but once it's working, it takes less than 5 min to add new users, adapt their activity rate or week types. The leave module is very practical, especially because anyone can check the absence/presence of all team members. The integration with Outlook and Microsoft Office is a great advantage.

The only thing that could be improved is to add the possibility to set up a date when there is a change of activity rate or week type for an employee.

Jay
HR Manager (Salvador)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Excellent HR Management tool

Commentaires : On the few occasions that we have required support or assistance they have been extremely attentive both through the live chat feature and over emails. We've received 5 star service at every turn. Our thanks go to their team for being so responsive.

We use Calamari for a range of HR activities. The most useful features that we use on a daily basis include: 1. Absence Requests: Employees are able to request paid time off / vacations / unpaid leave etc in a formal and structured manner. The approval process is easy to calibrate and set up for managers. Provides an easy process where documentation can be added to support requests (such as medical leave notes). 2. Calendar feature: When payroll exceptions need to be considered, the calendar feature is an easy way to make any adjustments that need to be made. It also enables you to plan for staggering of vacations for employees inside the same department. 3. Employees: Easy to create a database of all employees where information from starting dates, salary etc. can be recorded and quickly accessed. 4. Reports: Functional and and easy to prepare using this feature.

As far as the requirements of our business go, Calamari offers all the necessary features (and additional ones) that we need. We have no complaints regarding the software that have come up in the time we have been using it.