Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Nutickets

Nutickets utilise la technologie cloud pour centraliser toutes les fonctions de gestion d'événements, en enregistrant les données client tout au long du processus.

En savoir plus sur Nutickets

26 avis affichés

Gareth K.
Gareth K.
Manager (Afrique du Sud)

Nutickets is very easy and efficient, for both the supplier and the consumer.

5 il y a 4 ans

I find Nutickets to be an excellent and user-friendly platform for event ticket suppliers and buyers.

There is a booking fee that could alter a buyers opinion. There are also sometimes email issues restricting the sending/receiving of tickets.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Gareth, Thanks so much for your excellent, 5* review, your feedback is a great motivator for us to keep pushing the boundaries with our event tech! We're sorry to hear that you had some issues. Please message our customer support team and we'll show you how to hide the booking fee from your buyers and we'll also investigate the other issue you outlined. Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Laura H.
Owner (R.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Nutickets review

5 l’année dernière

I've used Nutickets for a number of different projects over the last 4 years - from tiny gigs to 5k a night public events. It's coped with literally everything I've thrown at it, and when I've run into problems, the team have been really responsive and helped me sort it quickly. The NuEntry app is really solid.

It's really easy to use *once you know where everything is*! I do often spend quite a lot of time hunting for features that I know are there but can't remember which menu / page they can be found on. I'd like there to be the option to use different Stripe accounts for different events (rather than just one for the whole account) and I'd like there to be the option of ticket buyers to check out with Paypal (audience feedback)

l’année dernière

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback, it's important to us. We have to agree having versatile payment options is important. As such, we've added the ability to use different Stripe accounts and made Apple, Google Pay options available at checkout (Paypal in the pipeline too). We'll keep you up to date!

Karen M.
Managing Director (Irlande)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Ticketing for Seasonal event

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Nutickets is a fantastic system for managing events. Due to Covid19 we had to quickly move online with a ticketing system and Elliot from Nutickets was incredibly helpful in getting us up and running quickly. We found the system to be rich in functionality, easy to use for both administrators and customers booking tickets, very cost effective, reliable and customisable. I would highly recommend Nutickets to anyone looking to run online ticketing for events.

Ease of use of the system, superb customer service, ability to customise your event.

Took a while to figure out how to set up the event exactly how I wanted. Customers couldn't edit their booking - meant more admin work for me.

Jack M.
CEO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good but support was not friendly

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Less than average

The control and visibility of selling tickets from my website.

I called and talked to I believe the lead developer he was rushed and unfriendly. Enough said won't use it anymore!

Matt C.
Theatre Manager (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Good customer service and an ever evolving product

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Nutickets were an alternative software for our theater after find out-out that our present system didn't do what we required. After a few calls and chats with the team at nutickets we were up and running. We have been with them for 6 months now and our contact at nutickets does keep us in the loop and solves problems for us. The system is being upgraded constantly and improving all the time. There are a few functions that would be awesome to have and the team is trying hard to accommodate them. Great features: seating plans are brill as well as the front end that customers see. Tickets and apps work well in practice and generally, customers find the experience online easy. Features that require work: reporting is hard, especially when we're talking about box office splits and disbursements. Also, modifying tickets templates should be an option as well as reps for allocated events and better marketing tools. Finally, functionality to add or modify a range of events in one go rather than individually... That would be awesome! All in all its a great little system that is striving to be better all the time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the system works well. If you're planning on using it for lots of events like we do, make sure that you discuss how best to do it with your rep first... It'll reduce the time for your staff.

- It is robust enough for the general public to use with ease. - It is fit for purpose and offers a cool customer experience. - Some features like the app and scanner are excellent - customer service is good and their staff want to help

- The software lacks a controllable reporting feature. Most theaters do box office splits and disbursements and so there should be a way of inputting this and downloading reports to this effect. - The marketing features would be better if they were integrative with other products such as post planner. - A little more admin control over the system would be good, it is sometimes a little restrictive and prescriptive

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review Matt! We can only get better and feedback like yours is highly appreciated. We look forward to continue working and growing with you.

Ben M.
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

It gets on and does what it should, leaving me free to concentrate on everything else.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Running events for two different companies keeps me busy enough. The last thing I need are problems. Nutickets provides a ticketing solution that runs in the background without me having to even think about it. It has never let me down and is adaptable to meet the needs I have - I tell it what I need ad not the other way round! When I have queries regarding the service and want it to do something different then a quick phonecall puts me in touch with a real person, and things are sorted within a very short timescale. My customers regularly mention how easy it is to use, and I can get on with the million other things I need to do - safe in the knowledge that ticketing is never going to be an issue.

It's relatively simple to set up, and once everything's in place then adding new events, customers, or products is a breeze. It takes all of the hassle out of our ticketing, and works 100% of the time.

I've had no problems at all in 3 years of use.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for kind feedback, we're thrilled to hear everything has worked so well for you over the last few years - will be passed on to the team. As always, you know where we are if you need us. - Adam

Kat H.
Kat H.
Operations and Lido Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Ticketing system for our Lido

4 il y a 6 mois

I searched for a long time for a ticketing software that would work for our Lido. We needed the system to be able to accomodate season tickets, which a lot of alternatives couldnt handle. The website looks great and the content is reasonably easy to amend. The pricing was very competitive.

We have had a few issues since the launch of our new system, but the Nutickets team are always able to recitify them reasonably quickly. I would like to have a better editing tool on the webpage content. Its difficult to make content sit how i want it to without having some html knowledge.

il y a 6 mois

Hello Kat! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product! I am happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point. As far as room for improvement - We have plans to make the page builder more user friendly and easier to edit. We'll definitely be in touch when we come to implement this to gather your feedback.

Mourits C.
Partner (Îles Féroé)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

The perfeckt match to partner with

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very proud to be part of Nuticket here in the Faroe Islands. We use the system for Festivals, concerts, tickets for sports events, registration for evening classes, webinars and we are working to get Nuticket into tourism in the Faroe Islands which looks very promising. Nuticket has given us a much better overview of what is happening and who has bought the various tickets. We love it and our customers love it!
It just makes everyday life easier when everyone is happy.

We were looking for a product for one of our customers who holds a big festival every year. We saw Nuticket's system and chose to book a flight for the next festival where Nuticket would be implemented. We were in no doubt after this visit. Smart, fast and very efficient. After this, we have opened our eyes and see how many possibilities there are within the Nuticket system.

When it comes to disadvantages, there have been some pieces we wished were better or different, but Nuticket has been very flexible in programming what we have asked for and at a reasonable price. So it would be very wrong of me to talk about disadvantages.

Jordan M.
Director (R.-U.)

Nutickets are excellent

5 il y a 11 mois

It's very easy to use. And the customer service is brilliant

Lucy S.
Event Manager (R.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Nu Tickets

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Customer service team are very helpful and responsive

Works well for managing large scale events Use of code to reveal ticket types is a helpful function for the events I use this system for

Images have to be a variety of sizes to correctly display Changing the actual ticket layout & images is not intuitive

Mo D.
Owner (R.-U.)

Outstanding Team

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Nutickets have been a massive help to starting my brand.Rep & his team do really bend over backward to help and progress your event. I'm not going to milk it tho there is some little ideas I've sprung that are in the road map to coming on the platform which I fully understand. Rome wasn't built in a day. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Easy to use, simple to get around.

Email restrictions when doing an event promotion No nu ticket app for the back office side

il y a 5 ans

Dear Mo, Many thanks for the great review. We're pleased we could assist you setting your events up and starting your brand. Thanks for sharing your suggestions, they will help us grow and develop. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Andy S.
Events manager (R.-U.)
11-50 employés

Walking Home For Christmas

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We used NUtickets to expand our Christmas appeal Walking Home For Christmas and add additional functionality to the campaign while reducing internal admin. The platform has helped us create a broader framework to engage participants and the team at NUtickets are quick to respond and work with a 'can do' attitude.

Simple white label platform which was customizable for our campaign. The other ticketing providers were too inflexible for what we wanted to do. And we weren't inundated with rogue advertising for other events/products. Cheaper than competitors.

Not the most stylish out there but growing quickly and constantly evolving to improve the product and taking on feedback from us the customer to do so.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Andy, Thank you for the great feedback. It's fantastic that we could contribute to the success of Walking Home For Christmas. We look forward to supporting you with your future events. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Adrian E.
Managing director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Event ticketing through NuTickets

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : You came recommended, always a good start. It was my 1st time using online ticketing rather than the traditional cash on the door. The software was easy to install & upload images to. The Strip bank transfer works well & hassle free. The small problem i incurred (my fault not Nutickets) was swiftly sorted by their online chat. All in all a very good experience. I can't recommend NuTickets highly enough. Adrian Elliott International Sounds .

Its ease of uploading images

I havent found any

il y a 5 ans

Dear Adrian, Many thanks for sharing your fantastic feedback! We're delighted your first online ticket sale went smoothly and our support team was able to quickly assist you. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Sarah F.
R.-U.

Great product amazing support

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I decided to trial this software and found it was really good. This system covers all elements and I was a bit shocked at just what could be done. When issues came up I found the support was really good and always seemed keen to jump on and screen share or send me a video link to help me or just give advice. Best features for me was the system is white label so we used our company branding. I also needed the data after the event and I got everything released to me, this was great as other companies don't allow this, it was a massive help for my next marketing mail out. I would recommend them to anyone.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Sarah, Many thanks for the fantastic 5* review! We are pleased that you found our software great for selling and promoting your events online. Your fantastic feedback about the support you received has been shared with everyone. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Duran S.
Student (Afrique du Sud)
Enseignement supérieur

Ive used nutickets for as a promoter and a buyer and it is easy amd efficient.

4 il y a 4 ans

Its ease of use and how quickly you can buy a ticket. The ability to choose types of purchase methods It is very safe and never crashes.

That it is still all online. The service charge can sometimes make the ticket too pricing when promoting which loses sales.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Duran, Thanks for taking the time to review Nutickets! Your feedback will be passed on to the team. In regards to the service charge con listed: Our service charges can be passed on to the attendee, or you can absorb the cost for yourself to hide the fees. Please speak to a member of our team and we'll explain how to do this! Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Jonathan A.
Director (R.-U.)

Event ticketing

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer service and a good product.

Easy to use and setup. User interface is clear and makes the process of enquiry to sale very easy and fast.

Running reports is not clear enough.

Vanessa Y.
SLSC Committee member (R.-U.)
Sports, 1 001-5 000 employés

South London Swimming Club - COVID

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We needed to implement a booking system at relatively short notice. We looked at different platforms and identified nutickets as the most suitable for both the immediate purpose and for post-pandemic use. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and continues to be so.

Easy to set up and plenty of support from the nutickets team.

Unable to add multiple tickets to basket.

l’année dernière

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your kind words. We hear your feedback. We've actually just added the ability to add multiple tickets to the basket and from multiple events too. One of our team will be in touch to give you a tour!

CEO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Versatile and customized to your needs

5 l’année dernière

Nutickets does phenomenal job of creating a solution that can be custom tailored to your specific solutions.

There isn't much to not like about the Nutickets platform, other than it isn't implemented everywhere else!

Mr M.
Allemagne

All The Tickets

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The nutickets team has defiantly taken my business to a new level for 2016, very open to new ideas and innovation, 2017 looking very positive for us.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Mr Maguire Thank you for sharing this fantastic review! We're pleased we could support you to take your business to the next level. We look forward to working with you on your 2017 events. Best regards Nutickets Team

Vicente G.
Sales Manager (Espagne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good ticketing

4 il y a 3 ans

The best thing I like is the ease with which you can manage the system and the quality it has.

Perhaps the least is that the presentation is in pounds and is not focused your advertising for any country

Emilia K.
Founder (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

International seminars + Nutickets

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I was using Nuticket´s platforms for a few of my training events and was amazed by the features they have implemented. They made it easy for me to reach the correct attendees and to have a pain free and successful event.
Great customer service and support. Will definitely use them again1

il y a 5 ans

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Allan S.
Computer Engineer (Pologne)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Ticketing with ease

5 il y a 7 mois

It allows planning, ticketing of events with ease and efficiency, without any arduous experiences. Good product and excellent customer service.

I've not encountered any drawbacks/cons yet.

Alicia C.
R.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Nutickets at my charity event

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I was very happy with Nutickets and the integration they have with Justgiving and virgin money giving.

Thank you Alicia!

Katelyn R.
Student (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

A good tool for creating and managing different events.

5 il y a 3 ans

It is simple to use and has a wide range of helpful features.

It can take some more time to learn than other competitors.

Julius K.
Julius K.
Project Manager (Kenya)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Organizing Bird fair in Nairobi Kenya.

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The bird fair event was successful

We needed to organize a bird fair in Nairobi. A colleague in the NGO world recommended Nutickets. The support was great and the bird fair was successful and easy to set up.

No reporting feature, otherwise everything else is wonderful

il y a 7 mois

Hi Julius, that's great to hear! Our new reporting hub is live on the platform now too. I'll organise for one of our team to show you all the handy tracking, reporting and event analytics.