Avis clients sur PT Distinction

En savoir plus sur PT Distinction

Tout ce que vous pourriez souhaiter ou nécessiter pour devenir un coach ou un entraîneur personnel performant en ligne, le tout dans un seul et même endroit.

En savoir plus sur PT Distinction

Really great bit of software that doesn't cost the earth and can meet any PT or coach's need. Responsive nad helpful staff.

It can be a bit confusing on how to link all the components together.

PT Distinction - Notes

4,9
4,9

PT Distinction a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 414 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PT Distinction ?

Mike
Mike
Founder/ Head Coach (Canada)

PTDistinction is the Only Online Coaching Tool You'll Need

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The ability to create and customize entire program for client, while being able to simply track habits and behaviours. Integration of video/PDF/text files, etc are incredibly simple

Lack of Mobile App customization tailoring of the program - Web access is required

Ryan
Director/personal trainer (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Top app for personal trainers

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great experience and top class customer support.

That it does everything I want and is highly customisable..

Would like the ability to swap exercises/ offer alternative exercises during an active workout in case equipment isn’t available.

Alyssa
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)

Gold.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : PT Distinction gives me structure. This is not so overwhelming having them on your team. They bring so much value to the value I want to bring - so it's like, mega value for my clients.

I love the visuals the app can provide my clients. They can see their progress, workout history, etc. I also love the communication piece - how I can connect with my clients is pretty awesome. They can upload technique videos and get my feedback. One more thing, I like a lot of things about this - they set you up! It's efficient. The tools are incredible.

Oh man -- hmm. Really, I think it's just that I have to upload some workouts that aren't on there. That's me being lazy though. Maybe how my app doesn't actually show on Apple - that bothers me. I wish it would show up on app and be my icon from the jump.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Lots of Integrations - Overall Poor UI - Slow Development and Lots of Bugs & Unattractive Features

Commentaires : I am continuing the things I don't like here because I have been cut off above .... 6.) The client can automatically see once a message has been read- sometimes we have to dig deeper to get our clients the best possible response and this means we cannot respond right away. This makes for terrible customer service optics because it looks like we have "read" the message without responding. 7.) The app freezes and clients lose their workout tracking when their phone locks - PTD blames user error but this never happened with trainerize. Lastly - I hope that they start taking client feedback into consideration and take responsibility to look into the bugs mentioned above vs continuing to blame user error. Unfortunately I feel stuck with PTD because of the google sheets integration - but i MUCH prefer the look, ease of use and UI of Trainerize.

PTD has a lot of capabilities and integrations.

I wish that I had more good things to say about PTD. We made the switch from Trainerize to create an overall more integrated experience for our clients -- I was drawn to PTD only for the google sheets integration which is big for our client delivery - however PTD has many issues 1.) The UI looks very old and looks as though it hasn't been updated in years. It's slow - to me it looks like something that has been built using cheaper means - i am trying to say this in the nicest possible way - but I worked in silicon valley for years. 2.) Clients often do not get notifications and the PTD team has no better response other than blaming the phone of the user. If this were the case - my clients would have had the same issue with Trainerize and they didnt. I have spoken to other PTD users as well and everyone has the same issue. The lack of responsibility that they seem to take in tackling this very clear BUG does not sit well with me. 3.) The search feature in the mobile app does not work period. 4.) There software updates take FOREVER. Literally they always say "this will be taken care of in the next update" -- which seems to take months if ever. 5.) there is no way to make messages unread - this to me is such a SIMPLE request yet they fight it tooth and nail. Sometimes our team has to come back to a client question and we have no way of remembering what we need to follow up with (they claim this will be taken care of in the "next update" which is still yet to happen.

James
Owner (R.-U.)

PT Distinction has been a GAME CHANGER

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I need to check the software far less than I did with Trainerize, it's a lot easier to get them to do progress pictures.

The feature that has been a game changer for me is the email automation you are able to set up in PT Distinction as a group and you can time it for when you want it to go and to which clients. This means I can focus more the deliverables for the clients as I only needed to set that up once something I was unable to do using Trainerzie for example.

I think the exercise library could be bigger, the fitness assessments aren't the most user friendly for clients (it would be okay if they were with their coach or PT in the gym as the coach would have all the tech) but they aren't any videos or explanation for clients on how they should do each test that's why I have removed it from my onboarding process which is a shame because one of the problems in my niche (amputees) is posture. So if you could improve that part of the tech that would be awesome. Another problem is the measurements part of the software one of my clients had to input data on say 14 Nov and then change the date for it to be log - probably an easy fix if it were in the same place as progress pictures.

Alex
Alex
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great software for my PT business

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic - Has really helped me to increase my work at a faster speed whilst also saving me time and improving my clients ease of use

Programming / scheduling forms and creating onboarding groups

A notes section after completing a workout would be great

Mary
Personal Trainer (Canada)

PT Distinction Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Being able to handle more clients than ever before.

A very simple app to use for my clients and a very simple dashboard for me to create all my clients plans

Just adding more exercises maybe monthly :)

Charlotte
Founder/trainer (Canada)

Great product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

User friendly and functional. Has everything you need to train online.

App is still in development, payment options could improve

le mois dernier

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for the great review. The apps have been fully developed and functional for quite a few years. We are always upgrading to ensure we stay on the cutting edge as technology and design moves forward but it is all very much developed and live.

Neil
fitness coach (R.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : very good so far. no complaints.

I like how easy it is to use and how I can support my client remotely.

I would like more videos of exercises and the ability to voice message clients rather than just text message.

Kerrie
Director (Australie)

How useful is PT Distinction

Commentaires : Very smooth and operational. Easily enough to learn the product

This software is easily integrated into my website. The setting up of programs etc. is easy to use

Nothing that comes to mind for now as it's easy to use

Jonathon
Strength Coach (R.-U.)

Completely Re-Shaped My Life

Commentaires : I was planning on setting up with PT Distinction a long time ago, but never got round to it. Then the CoVID19 pandemic forced my hand, and I can honestly say - it's the greatest business decision I've ever made.
Not only has it allowed my clients to actually thrive during the lockdown, and allowed me to support them mentally and physically throughout - it's given me a balance in my life that I never thought possible with the number of clients I have.
Completely life changing.

The ability to educate and empower my athletes, along side programming. It's not just about giving the clients exercises, but being able to actively COACH them throughout the whole process is a game changer.

I would like a little more versatility when it comes to personalising the coaching points for individual exercises. Each exercise has coaching points in text format and video formatting - which is brilliant. But having a section on the prescription of each movement (the same place you have the sets, reps, load, time etc.) where you can personalise and prescribe the unique execution for that individual. For example - "focus more on biasing weight distribution through your heels" during the squat - would be an absolute game changer for me.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the amazing review Jonathon, I'm so happy PT Distinction has had such a big impact on your clients coaching and on your life. Regarding individualising exercise descriptions for specific clients you can do this in the program builder by clicking the 3 dot menu on an exercise and selecting exercise settings, any edits to the description here will only show in the program you are currently building and not across all clients.

Ayo
Head Coach (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent software, supported by a team that cares.

Commentaires : PT Distinction enables me to deliver fitness and nutrition coaching to a large number of people to a much higher standard, and in far less time than previously possible. The support team respond quickly to requests, and the system is constantly being upgraded. I highly recommend it.

The best features for me are the Program Builder, the 'Group Management' system, and the quality of the app/client website login portal. I love the ease with which you can deliver a multifaceted suite of coaching options to a large number of individuals, whilst maintaining the ability to quickly customise as required.

It doesn't integrate with Apple Health or Garmin Connect which is a shame as many of my clients use one or the other. There are various workarounds to this though, to be fair.

Carin
Founder Energized Muslimah, Online Coach (Maroc)

Alternatives envisagées :

The software that makes life easy

Commentaires : PT Distinction helped me to get off the ground with my online coaching business! But PT Distinction also helped me to scale and level up my business. I'm absolutely confident that I'm giving my clients an awesome experience thanks to my custom branded app and how I have the opportunity to deliver my programs.

As a personal trainer and health coach, this is the software to use. I'm nothing but happy and satisfied. It's easy to use, I can easily set-up everything I need and want to give to my clients. To offer my clients my own branded app is also another amazing feature. I also love their 5-star quick and efficient customer care service.

I'm looking forward to have a female in the exercise library. Other than that, I don't have any cons actually.

Giovanni

Alternatives envisagées :

I've tried many coaching apps and I've enjoyed working with PTD the most

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with PTD has been great. I feel like I've had everything I need to learn how to use the software and it is extremely adaptable to use which is great for a growing coaching business.

I love that I can send messages to multiple clients at the same time, the ability to have a calendar to keep me organized, and the ability to attach videos, pdfs, and links within coaching content.

At this point in time I am still learning the software so I don't know what I would add or remove.

Aaron
Online Personal Trainer (Irlande)

Cutting Edge Coaching Software

Commentaires : I switched over from MyPTHub because I was having a horrible experience with them. PT Distinction has literally restored my faith in coaching software and I see myself using this platform for many years to come.

I like how functional it is and how user-friendly the interface is. As a coach, it allows for seamless program delivery and the technique comparison section is a great USP for cleints, especially in the current climate. I'm loving the software so far and can't wait to see how it looks in the near future.

I think a Stripe integration would be fantastic. It would make sales easier for group packages or challenges. Sometimes check-ins duplicate also, but this is not a major issue and can be overlooked quite easily.

Filipe
Personal Trainer (Portugal)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Why PTD is the best software if you want to save time and make your life easier

Commentaires : PTD was the first investment I made into my business. I coach Nurses and realized their time is too valuable to waste doing things that were unnecessary. And it was happening just because I didn't want to invest in a software. I was using Excel spreadsheets and PDF files and thought I was just replacing it to something more professional. But oh boy was I wrong. I got just so much more. This is a tremendous upgrade. You can't compare. It just looks so professional. I can do absolutely EVERYTHING with this. I can't think of something that I tried to do and couldn't! I'm using PTD for less than 2 years now, but I extremely happy with how this turned out. You can imagine it would not be easy to coach Nurses in a pandemic! But I had my best year yet, and I believe that PTD was a big part of it.

6 main things that I absolutely love about PTD: - Their support is just unmatched. I wish I could have this kind of support in my business. Your difficulties and doubts are always answered. If you want to do something and don't know how they'll literally guide you. And they do this fast. I just sent an e-mail at 1:27 AM and got a response at 11:52 AM. It's nuts. - Organization. Everything is in here, besides an email address, you don't need anything else. Everything looks that it belongs together and to the same brand. - It's easy to use for our clients. Even my mom could use this, and she doesn't know how to Google things. - Versatility of their Program builder. Resistance training? Yes. HIIT? Yes. LISS? Of course. Circuit training? Absolutely. You can even put a video of any class that you do! - Groups and templates. Imagine your perfect program. With workouts, videos to teach them something, e-mails, etc. Everything that you want, and everything prepared in advance and laid out perfectly. Now imagine that someone joins and you just click one button and everything just happens. What? Yes. This is the power of Groups. It just saves you a ton of time and makes everything so much easier. - They are always improving. Literally always working on something. I'm using PTD for less than 2 years and they did a massive upgrade to their iOS app, another massive upgrade to the Android app, they rebuilt their "program" section and a ton of little things that we (users) ask for.

You have to dedicate yourself to learn this. Since it offers so many different things to suit your style of coaching, it has a lot of stuff to learn. Once you get the principles and connect everything together, it becomes easy. If you're willing to learn, you can save a ton of time not having to do the same things yourself when they can be automatized. It's a huge potential benefit. But if you want something that just does the basics and is super simple to use, maybe there are better options. I just see this just kind of like exercise. If you just want to walk as an exercise, it's super easy and you just have to do it. But you'll get the results of just walking. But if you're willing to learn how to squat, deadlift, bench press, etc., and take that time, it will eventually get easier and you'll be able to maybe get better results. So if you want the best coaching service, you need this.

Kevin
Owner/Trainer (É.-U.)

PT Distinction Walks the Talk

Commentaires : The software has allowed me to continue with my business through the pandemic. I am able to move in-person training clients to the app and also use it as part of remote/video training service.

PT Distinction is easy to use and fits into my business concept of building relationships. It is incredibly easy to provide services to my clients. But where PT Distinction truly excels far and above is their customer support. They provide several avenues for support including email, Facebook support groups, and YouTube video instruction. They are clearly interested in building relationships with their customers.

From my client's perspective, there are some minor annoyances mainly in using the software mostly related to timer / workout integration. But as they see how flexible the app is, they are enjoying it. From my perspective as a trainer, it would be nice to be able to do more client management from the smartphone app (though if there is, I have not found how to do it yet). Also, it is not set up well to run a group "class" workout easily. This would be a nice option.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Kevin. We try hard to provide great support! Re: timer and workout integration for your clients, both of these are already in the app so clients shouldn't need to integrate anything, but please reach out to our team if you're trying to set up something different that we may be able to help with. Re: Making changes on your phone, you can login on your phone via the main web portal and it loads as a web app, this gives you all tools to coach your clients, create programs etc.. on your mobile. We're happy we've helped you during the pandemic and allowed you to grow an online business that will continue to grow when the world goes back to normal.

Brittany
Health Coach (É.-U.)

fantastic all-in-one coaching software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall love this! It takes a bit of focus/energy to learn, but you really do get to customize and automate almost everything so it's worth the learning barrier. Anyways, PTD has a lot of educational videos and tutorials, and Ash is in the Facebook group everyday answering questions.

The main reason I switched PTDistinction is because I can do pretty much all of my client communication and management in the app. I can send my clients videos, articles, check in forms, automated messages, workouts, meal plans...they don't have to use any other service (except for Zoom). I love PTDistinction's ability to automate *basically anything* you need to send your client....once you get the hang of it, you focus on more on coaching and less on admin/software stuff.

What I would most love to see is a better calendar navigation for the client. The ability for them schedule their own workouts to help them plan their week. Right now they can only reschedule what I have put on the calendar for them.

Rob
Personal Trainer/ Online Personal Trainer (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness

Hands Down The Best Software For Online PT

Commentaires : I chose PT Distinction having tried all of the top softwares for online trainers. I had heard great things about PTD as trainers recommend them in Facebook groups I'm a pert of almost every day. I was quite excited when joining that it would be the best one. As I looked around I thought this is good, as I looked some more I thought this is great and with every hour I spent on the software I realised it was truly incredible. Some other softwares are good but PT Distinction is far more than just a software, it gives you everything you need to have a successful online training business. You can create any systems you like such as 7 day challenges, membership sites, free trials, flagship programs, 1-1 bespoke online training and more. You can coach your clients nutrition by video which adds that extra touch. I used to use meal plans for nutrition and clients didn't stick around long. Tim (the guy that runs PTD) suggested I try setting nutrition habits and added some video coaching, now my clients stay with me long term. That's another thing that makes PTD stand out, they know how to create online training businesses and they teach you everything you need to know and show you how to do it. If you join up and listen to what they have to tell you, you will do well, no doubt about it.... I started with 1 online client and now have 27 and getting new ones every week.

Amazing software. Help you get clients, grow and deliver a brilliant service.

None

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review Rob. Your success is down to your own hard work and application, but thank you for giving us some credit! I'm pleased your online business is going so well and continuing to grow. I see you mentioned the success map, it's amazing how many clients everyone that goes through it is getting!

Lanell
Head Coach (É.-U.)

All In One Fitness System

Commentaires : I've loved the app. It's been amazing! Don't know if I can change to another app.

I love how many features there are in the app. It allows me to customize the app for my business as well as start email marketing to all of my clients. I also love how TEMPO is programmed into the fitness app. There are so many cool features and I'm not even using all of them. This is truly an all-in-one app!

Because there are so many features it is difficult to learn everything. There is a lag between learning and implementation of the app. However, this can be alleviated with some time. I'm definitely a fan of the app. I would like the app to keep track of total tonnage for clients. This would allow clients to see that they are lifting more weight each and every set.

Coach (Canada)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Great program for pre set fitness/nutrition coaching

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Once I learned how to build programs and integrate communication with in each program it was great to run and coach pre set programs. Doing customized programming was a challenge because there is so many steps to get to each part of a program to simply adjust a exercise within a clients program. Customer support was timely and helpful dealing with common problems. Any glitches found or re occurring crashing or non functioning features were not fixed within the time I was using the app

The automations from programming, messaging, emails, habit tracking is very well integrated.

The DIY of setting up integrations with payment, website unless you pay extra for help to have it set up. Adjusting programs and schedulinf

il y a 5 mois

Hi Chris, I'm pleased you love the automation and delivery of your programs, messages, emails, and habits. To change exercises in a program go to the exercise in your program and select swap exercise. Customizing anything for any client should only be a one step process. Setting up automations on any platform will involve a little set up time as it has to know exactly what you want it to do for you. Once set up everything runs on autopilot for you, so, if that's the service you want to offer, our software can deliver it all for you in the exact sequence you want your clients to receive their coaching. If the service you wish to offer your clients is completely bespoke that should be incredibly easy as well. Feel free to reach out to our team for any guides or pointers if you need help.

Jeff
Owner (É.-U.)

So far this has been a great platform and I love the interface. Keep it up!

Commentaires : My clients get a very easy to use platform and they LOVE the app to look up their workouts. That sets this a part from most platforms.

I really like the functionality and the consistent updates. they really put a lot of into the site and it shows. Over time this will become, if not already, the best PT software in the world.

So far not much I don't like but it would be very nice to see some more endurance activity friendly areas of the platform. I just signed up for a free trial with Final Surge which is designed for running coaches and it's great. They don't have the same exercise library as PTD does and I will probably always keep PTD so I can work with general clients more as a personal trainer. As a running coach, which is what I'm putting my focus on right now, I will use Final Surge and then ask my clients to go to PTD for the exercises. Over time I will make my own videos so that my running clients don't need to shift back and forth. Their platform is great so I would honestly consider something like that because PTD will gain more coaches that way. Training Peaks is too expensive and Final Surge isn't so right now many endurance coaches are gravitating towards Final Surge from what my colleagues tell me. I'm sure there are more platforms that are great for endurance coaches but so far Final Surge has the nod in my opinion.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Jeff. As you mentioned our primary design is online training and online coaching but if we can improve our service for endurance coaches we are always open to suggestions. I think the recent integrations of MyZone and Fitbit should help with endurance athlete tracking and we have Garmin integration coming soon as well. If you have any exercise videos you want us to add or any specific improvements you would like to see feel free to drop us an email via the website contact from or to me directly tim@ptdistinction.com. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Pearl
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to build, but does take time

Commentaires : So far, it has been a good experience. I think there is definitely, A LOT of potential for this to be a kick butt program for clients and trainers. I love a lot of the features and am excited to see how my business will take off, once I input all the rest of my programs together. It does take sometime to really fully customize it so it feels more like YOUR brand, but overall, this is a fantastic software. Keep it up!

I loved that I had control of who has access to the app. I also like that I can create programs easily. But my favorite part is how simple it was to upload videos and exercises that I can implement into my programs. It does take time to upload a ton of material, but each piece of new information added to my programs. I like how many of my clients were able to easily understand the app without too much confusion. There were minor details that I needed to share, but was able to do easily without issues.

Two things: 1) the stopwatch/timer did not work for many of my clients who tried to use it, including myself. 2) I, as a trainer, do not receive notifications of when a client completes a workout, and there is not way for me to give them an immediate feedback on their progress, other than through the messaging system, but it can be confusing, if a client does not know which workout session I am referring too. 3) There is not an easy way for a client to see my schedule and my availabilities. I had to go through a 3rd party to get a calendar. However, I do LOVE the feature that we can schedule my client's at home workout sessions into their schedule, so it notifies them.

grant
Personal Trainer (Australie)

Fantastic all in one coaching app for Personal Trainers

Commentaires : I use this product daily for an ongoing group of personal training clients and couldn't be happier with its usability. It's a simple to use, but incredibly powerful, system that my clients love. It has a huge variety of exercises to construct workouts from and an intuitive "groups" builder that allows you to use the platform for any style of coaching, whether that be for nutrition, habits or simply programming fitness work outs. if you don't have a website it provides you with a simple start up one and comes with it's own in-built university learning feature to make sure you get the most out of it for your business. The support group is phenomenal and fast to help or suggest new ways to make your business thrive and no question is left unanswered. The app can even be personalised with you company colours and logo or can be set up from scratch, for a fee, by the PTD team if you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself. A fantastic product all round.

Everything - see overall experience below...

If there are any they are usually solved asap as the product is constantly being updated with new suggestions from PT's taken on board swiftly also

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the Amazing review Grant, we massively appreciate it.

Phill
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Great Features and Easy to use

Commentaires : Really good, they have listened to feedback and updates the android app, they are helpful and the pricing is on point for what it offers.

The ability and ease of putting programmes together and the ability to put clients into groups so programmes go to multiple clients of same ability. It is easy to use and the app is great both for clients (even technophobes) and trainers.

It took a long time to move everyone over from our last app and build the programmes. But once up and running it’s great.