En savoir plus sur iAuditor

iAuditor aide les entreprises à mettre à jour et à partager les bonnes pratiques avec une visibilité en temps réel sur l'efficacité opérationnelle sur l'ensemble des sites.

En savoir plus sur iAuditor

Avantages :

It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

Inconvénients :

There are a few little bugs that show negative values on answers and findings.

iAuditor - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,6
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Rapport qualité-prix
4,5

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,8/10

iAuditor a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 186 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iAuditor ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (186)

Florian
Responsable Qualité (France)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Digitalisation de la fonction QSE pour la validation des compétences et surveillances terrains

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Utilisation quotidiennes pour valider les compétences terrains des collaborateurs. Permet de générer en automatique un rapport pdf, servant de preuve pour la montée en compétence des collaborateurs.
Vérification hebdomadaire des enjeux et contrainte QSE au travers de checklist.
Analyse via 3D ou 8D des accidents/ presque accidents

Avantages :

Suppression des rapports et/ ou checklist papiers. Remonter automatiques des points identifiés comme critiques et non réalisés / validés. Création de checklist de validation des compétences. Création de support pour audit / VRS / etc...

Inconvénients :

le suivi des actions. il n'est pas possible de le modifier pour le rendre plus claire et plus simple d'utilisation. Pas d'exportation sous formes de rapports de la fonction observation.

Allison
Qualité (France)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Digitalisation des validations de compétences

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Iauditor me permet de digitaliser tous les audits de poste, de suivre des VRS et de faire des 3D et 8D.

Avantages :

Création des inspections simples, Génère un rapport PDF en automatique clair, Clarté dans le déroulement des questions,Pouvoir ajouter un commentaire ou mettre une action lors d'une mauvaise réponse à la question,Possibilité de consulter les inspections archivées

Inconvénients :

Le suivi des actions n'est pas intuitif, impossibilité d'envoyer les rapports directement depuis Iauditor (passage par un client messagerie)

Caroline
Caroline
WHS Advisor (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

iAuditor Review

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Awesome Awesome Awesome

Avantages :

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Inconvénients :

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

John
Owner/Inspector (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Avantages :

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Inconvénients :

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist (Danemark)
Presse écrite, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Comprehensive and Versatile Audit Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I have had a great experience with iAuditor. It is comprehensive and versatile audit software, with a great user interface and excellent reporting capabilities. The only downside is that it can be costly and the learning curve can be a bit steep.

Avantages :

iAuditor is an incredibly comprehensive and versatile audit software. It offers a variety of customizable options for creating audit checklists, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to quickly configure and complete audits. The reporting features are excellent, providing detailed insights into each audit.

Inconvénients :

The price of iAuditor can be a bit expensive for some users, and the learning curve for the software can be a bit steep for those who are not familiar with audit software.

eddie
MD (R.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Watch out for auto renew

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : PoorPromised a refund, pretended they had issued it and cancelled the subscription it related to so the end result was that I paid for a service I didn't want or need, my subscription was cancelled and the fee kept.

Avantages :

Product is easy to use and met all user requirements

Inconvénients :

Product was autorenewed without warning.After discussion with support, they cancelled the subscription and kept the annual subscription fee - good for them - bad for my company.

Chad
Risk Specialist (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Easy way to audit what needs to be auditied

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Using iAuditor is overall very easy. I love that i can make changes to what is included in an audit as needed. Being able to share the audit results with anyone I need to share with via a easy to read PDF is great as well. This makes it easier for me to home in on the details that need to be addressed without having to rehash every single thing.

Avantages :

I like how easy this is to access both on my computer and on my mobile device. I also like the fact that I can pend an audit and go back and edit as needed.

Inconvénients :

There are times where it has some glitches that can make it difficult to perform audits. These glitches/issues typically get fixed very quickly.

Paul
Operations Manager South (R.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Quality Product

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Avantages :

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Inconvénients :

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

Alternatives envisagées : EHS Management Software

Pourquoi passer à iAuditor : It offered the most flexible options for our business

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Utilisateur vérifié
Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Pretty good but lacking in key areas.

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Support staff is good, but cannot always solve the issue.

Avantages :

It's pretty easy to create a template and customize for your individual needs.

Inconvénients :

Back office the software is clunky and not very intuitive. Sync and uploads are minor league and frustrating.

Erik
General Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Highly recommend this software

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Avantages :

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Inconvénients :

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Alternatives envisagées : simPRO

Pourquoi passer à iAuditor : iAuditor provides all the services we initially required from the above systems, and combine it into an all-in-one, easy to use system.

Julian
QHSE Manager (Arabie saoudite)
Production alimentaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

I loved using iAuditor

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I loved it

Avantages :

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Inconvénients :

Multi document management not available

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Michael
Michael
Dipl.-Ing.(TU) Umweltwissenschaften (Environmental Engineer), Sicherheitsingenieur (Safety Engineer) (Allemagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Cosmétiques, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Avantages :

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Inconvénients :

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

John
HSE Expert & Coach (Suisse)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Review iAuditor

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

Avantages :

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

Inconvénients :

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

l’année dernière

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Paul
Technical Manager (R.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Avantages :

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Inconvénients :

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Randy
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

Avantages :

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

Inconvénients :

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

l’année dernière

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Glen
Regional Property & Facilities Manager (R.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

GL Review

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Avantages :

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Inconvénients :

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Billy
Safety (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

IAuditor Review

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Good

Avantages :

ease of use, instant online audit distribution, photos attached to audits, audit archiving

Inconvénients :

customer service is good once you get someone on the phone. I have called several times about different issues and being on hold for long periods of time interupes my bussiness day

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Billy. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are utilizing photos attached to inspections. Thanks for feedback about our phone hold times. We'll pass this on to the team.

Hamish
Warehouse Manager (Australie)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great product to roll out and manage

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am migrating our paper based daily inspections, plant start up processes and regulatory requirements to the digital era eliminating the need to keep physical copies.

Avantages :

Overall ease of use including implementation, development and support.

Inconvénients :

Limited number of devices allowed per premium account with no option to increase the number of devices on their own.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Hamish. Glad to see you are moving inspections to a digital platform.

Pete
Health & Safety Officer (R.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Recommended

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Avantages :

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

Inconvénients :

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

Hein
Sales Engineer (Afrique du Sud)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Spirax Sarco South Africa

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

I Like the Ease of use. Mobility is very important

Inconvénients :

Not problems, just would like if it would be possible to send you an notification if you are near an possible site to do the IAuditor

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Hein. Love hearing that you like iAuditor on mobiles.

Matt
Hospitality trainer (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Excellent in capturing high quality evidence and delivered into a report

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent product, I will use it in all my practical assessments to capture evidence

Avantages :

Qaulity evidence, ease of use, improves assessment and classroom delivery. Reduction of paper work, helps to make sure all assessment is completed correctly.

Inconvénients :

When using photos as part of evidence occasionally the photos don’t save, you will need double check to make sure there saved in the report.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Matt. Thanks for the feedback. Great to see you using it for quality purposes and recording evidence.

Brian
Facilities Manager (Australie)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

1st time user of electronic auditing program.

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : First experience with such a tool. Great for portable applications. Easy to use.

Avantages :

Easy to use, simple to monitor audits. Great way to record and files audits.

Inconvénients :

When adding a 2nd asset audit on the one form, the text field scrolls out of sight and has to be scrolled back into field of view.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hey there Brian. Thanks for the review. Really happy to see you are using iAuditor on mobile devices.

Christian
Executive Advisor (Australie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Business / Operational Executive Advisor

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very happy with iAuditor it's taken Australian Bus and Truck Care to the next level enabling us to outperform the competition.

Avantages :

Ease of use, functionality, and Reporting

Inconvénients :

Setting up and sharing templates can be difficult and time-consuming

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Christian. Great to hear that this has given you an edge over your competition!

VAIDAS
Florida Airports Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Intuitive software to manage the audits

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

It can be accesses via app and online. It's loading fast. Running the reports to identify vulnerabilities has never been easier.

Inconvénients :

From what I have used in the past, this is the best software I've seen out there.

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Vaidas. Thanks for the review. It's good to hear you are utilizing our reporting.

Peter
Tailings/Civil Engineering stewardship (Australie)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

iAuditor review

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great experience. Only problem has been getting the business to promote its use across the board. Money restraints has the business promoting the use Microsoft Powerapps as preferred option.

Avantages :

Intuitive user interface. Great support.

Inconvénients :

Analytics could be more powerful? eg Extract all non-compliances over 5 year period fro a particular template/inspection in one printable display?

Réponse de l'équipe de SafetyCulture

il y a 2 ans

Hi Peter. Thanks for the review. That's great feedback about Analytics that we will pass onto the team so thank you for sharing.