Avis clients sur ClientCircle

En savoir plus sur ClientCircle

L'éditeur automatise les recommandations, la fidélisation et les avis pour les compagnies d'assurance avec des points de contact intelligents et une excellente technologie d'écriture manuscrite disponible.

En savoir plus sur ClientCircle

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like.

ClientCircle - Notes

5,0

ClientCircle a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 119 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClientCircle ?

Jermaine
Jermaine
VP of Personal Lines (É.-U.)
Assurance

Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. Big shout out to their I.T. team and account managers. If you present them with a problem, they will not stop until they have an easy to use solution. Everyone is so kind and friendly to work with.

Some settings are automatic to the point that it is frustrating. It would be better to allow the user to have more control over settings. Also, it is best to call them directly or use their help guide if you ever need assistance. Which you will need a lot of assistance when you are first starting. The online chat is slow to respond. It took over 12 hours to get a response to a chat question. It took less than 10 mins to get an answer anytime that I call them directly.

Eric
Eric

Alternatives envisagées :

Rocket Referrals is a must have for insurance agents!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love being able to monitor the performance of our agency! Rocket Referrals is a must have tool for any agent!

Easy to use! Affordable price! Great results!

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like!

Reagan
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Highly Recommend

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Rocket Referrals is an essential tool for independent agents. The ability to automate feedback emails, cross-selling campaigns, renewal reminders, and more makes everyone's lives easier. The existing integration to our agency management system helps things run smoothly, and our account manager, Matt, is incredibly helpful and supportive of our goals. I would highly recommend this service."

Ease of deployment Cross-selling capabilities Custom communication capabilities Customer service/dedicated client success manager

Office locations each have their own landing page instead of one master platform for all locations The testimonial widget only pulls customer testimonials from a single office location Emails are plain text, not HTML (not a big deal)

Jacquelyn
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Unhappy with results

Commentaires : It was helpful for testimonials and putting them on our website, as they update automatically, but it wasn't worth the price for just that.

I really liked the ease of use, and how easy it was for our clients to send us testimonials and reviews.

I was unhappy with how few of our clients actually made referrals. We got quite a few reviews, but little to no referrals.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Jacquelyn. It was our pleasure working with you and your agency in 2017, though we're sorry to hear that your expectations were not aligned with the results you saw. We've added a lot to Rocket Referrals since our time together and would love the opportunity to show around again.

Salar
Principal (É.-U.)

Easy and Comprehensive Marketing and Retention tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The satisfied feeling we finally have since we have a system for our Marketing and Retention

The broad answers an features for our marketing problems. Almost a one stop shop

Importing the data from ezlynx and setting up campaigns.

Bruce
Bruce

Very Useful

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very useful up until now - about one month of use.

I like how it interacts with my agency management software and automatically sends out emails and contacts to my clients but I have the right to approve any communication first. It forces me to update my contacts in my ams.

Sometimes the integration with the ams is not exact or I have to go into the ams to change it in order for it to work correctly with Rocket Referrals.

Cary
Director (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Love RR!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The product is really helpful and easy to use! I like the automation with requesting surveys and feedback. For me, the VERY best part is the customer service.

I wish I could see metrics regarding referral partners more easily.

Terry

Rocket Referrals

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use and support, and the ability to stay in touch with clients

lack of tracking for new sales and commission tracking

Justin
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

The foundation of your company's client retention.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use. Ability to send out realistic physical cards. Emailed articles to keep in contact with clients. Use of online reviews for Google and social media.

The toughest part so far is the ability to link the chat feature to my website.

Mickey
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Satisfies Customer

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very pleased with the product and service.

Ease of use. Site is user friendly and set up was painless.

I can't think of a con. The product is good, service is good, price is fair. What's not to like?

Jeremy
Master of Smooth Operations (É.-U.)

See Results Immediately!

In two short weeks, we have seen an increase of traffic on Facebook and Google! We have received multiple reviews on each platform as well! This is a great tool to gauge how your customers view your customer service, which is so important for customer retention. The staff at Rocket Referrals have been so accommodating and responsive as I have have been learning to navigate all the amazing tools their portal offers.

The only this I wish was different was the option for sending custom emails. The interface is not very user friendly and uses code that you need to learn in order to create the email. It also is not easy to add pictures or links.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Jeremy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Rocket Referrals. Awesome to hear that you're seeing results right away! We've also shared your feedback on our custom email builder with the team. We're always improving and this feedback helps a lot.

Dasha
Marketing Director (É.-U.)

Excellent, must-have software with outstanding customer service and exceptional team!

Rocket Referrals is a fantastic software with an outstanding team! It allows a company to communicate and survey their customers in the best way possible. The software is capable of sending surveys, questioners, thank you cards, welcome e-mails and so much more. The best part; it can run completely on "auto" after you set up the preferences. Our agency started using Rocket Referrals a couple months ago and we have received so much feedback from our customers already. Not only does it allow us to follow up with customers without having to spend extra time on it, but it also teaches us how to be the greatest we can for our customers from the testimonies and survey responses. I recently participated in one of the Rocket Referral webinars and it was enlightening! Every time I have a conversation with someone at Rocket Referrals, I am always impressed with the passion each person has about Rocket Referrals and their clients. Your questions always get answered and everything is done in a very professional matter. Rocket Referrals is very simple to set up, run and use. I highly recommend Rocket Referrals to anyone!

Dinesh

Excellent product

Commentaires : The ability to easily connect with existing customers is a definite advantage

Product is very easy to use. Integration with our Agency Management system is excellent

I cannot think of anything that I dont like about this product.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for leaving such kind words Dinesh. We know times have been tough so hearing that we have helped you and your clients is a true blessing.

James
President/Owner (É.-U.)

Up and beyond

Commentaires : Rocket Referral was great helping to make sure we got everything set correctly so everything would start working immediately. Secondly, we have already starting seeing it work with GREAT results. It is delivering as promised and was told by others. We recommend them highly if you want to rocket to another level in your business. We are excited over how high Rocket referral will in reaching our client and new clients. James Taylor
Iowa Insurance Store

Professional, Staff very friendly and easy to work with, easy to use and navigate, they responds quickly if you need help or have question!

Nothing as of yet! We have had no negative experience or no concerns at this point and have nothing or have any negative comments thus far.

Larry
Larry
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Awesome system for my insurance agency

Commentaires : I own a family insurance agency that is over 114 years old. We just completed our best year ever in 2016 and that was accomplished in a great part by using the Rocket Referrals' system.

Ease of use

Nothing I can think of.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Larry! It's great to hear that your agency has been doing so well. We are happy for the opportunity to work with you.

Julia
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Too easy not to jump on board!

Commentaires : This takes the headaches, time and consistency issues out of Customer Relationship Management. I have had many complements on them the ease of use is invaluable

That the software is integrative, seamless and so easy to use. I love that it integrates my management system and website. The east of use is invaluable and takes hours of time and automates it for me. It has also been a huge driver for social media reviews, has helped launch my SEO and all around big asset to my agency

The only thing I would like is for an email reminder for low gift card balance, low card balances and reminders to get in an update mailing addresses/emails/etc. It is clearly defined when you log in, but an email reminder would be helpful

Eliott
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Love it!

Commentaires : Very happy! The services is phenomenal, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been beyond helpful.

Easy to use and clients love it! The support from the company is fantastic.

Nothing comes to mind. The access and ease of use has been great.

il y a 2 ans

Your client's happiness is the biggest win we could have. Thanks for your kind words and review Eliott.

Nora

Rocket Referral

Commentaires : Very Pleasant Experience I love this program and would suggest to everyone.

Very easy to use. It allows clients to rate our service and better help me to determine where I may need attention to assist clients better.

We cannot reply to the referrals and better overcome issues they had with our service and make a better experience

Christopher
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Great and getting better... very responsive company.

Commentaires : RR explains what they do and then they do it, plus more. We are very happy. I would recommend them to anyone.
One of the best decisions we have made. We have increased our reviews 10 fold since using them.
They are also very responsive to questions, suggestions and requests for help. They are working on some amazing improvements, and I cant wait to see them.
I can see us staying with RR and growing along with them, side by side. Thanks so much !

easy easy easy...

its not free, ha ha ha !

il y a 6 ans

Chris thanks so much for the great testimonial. Great to hear that you value the new features we're adding to the system. We look forward to making Rocket Referrals better for you into the future and helping you grow your agency. Thanks again!

Alana
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Incredibly Easy to Use

Commentaires : I have told many of my peers about Rocket Referral and have given brief demonstrations about how wonderful Rocket Referral is for our business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful to work with and so very helpful and patient.

This is a thrid party integration that works seamlessly with our agency management software. Incredibly easy.

I have not found anything, that I am unhappy with.

il y a 2 ans

Alana, we cannot thank you enough for your review or the kind words you've said about us to others. You rock!

AGENCY OWNER (É.-U.)

Client Communication System

Commentaires : Rocket Referrals will help you stay in touch with existing and new clients. They will also help add that "personal touch" with the cards they send out.

Rocket Referrals works as advertised. They do a great job of following up with clients and prospects. I receive a lot of positive feedback with the handwritten cards that are not really handwritten but look like they are.

It's a bit too pricey in my opinion but they do give you value for your money. I would recommend if you are part of an organization to try and leverage a discount.

É.-U.
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Rocket Referrals is brilliant!

Commentaires : It is easy to set up and the support is awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone that is serious about growing their business.

It is on autopilot.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Micheal. You're killing it with testimonials. Says a lot about your agency!

Tom
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Commentaires : Provides me up-to-the-minute feedback from clients to help me improve our customer service area of the agency

The ease of use and the value it provides my agency

None I am happy with the software and its ease of use

il y a 2 ans

We're so happy to hear you stayed with us even after the pilot was over. Let us know how we can continue to provide value to your agency. Thanks, Tom!

Kevin
Agency Principal (É.-U.)

Putting The Software To Work For US

Commentaires : Positive responses shared on google helps our search engine optimization in a more organic fashion. Enhanced ability to get feedback from policyholders. Easy way to seek referrals!

Almost set it and forget it. Yet, have the ability to customize it for projects and campaigns.

Not the software's problem - just not enough time in the day to become familiar with all it's capabilities.

Tim
Founder/ Co-owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Rocket your business and beyond

Commentaires : As a Business Owner, your always trying to find a balance between sales and marketing. Well, Rocket Referrals has been the answer to our marketing side which in essence drives sales. With their easy to use "Dashboard", it makes it easy to touch your clients from the click of a button. Just in the short amount of time I've been using Rocket Referrals they have been a God sent! We appreciate them very much!

Very user friendly, reliable, up to date, fresh, etc.

No cons

il y a 6 ans

We are really happy to hear from you and appreciate you leaving this review! Thanks, Tim.