Avis clients sur MiCloud Connect

En savoir plus sur MiCloud Connect

Services téléphoniques dans le cloud sécurisés et flexibles et communications unifiées.

En savoir plus sur MiCloud Connect

This is a fully featured solution based on several solutions acquired by Mitel in the last few years.

Their support has become horrible. Their customer support portal is not user friendly.

MiCloud Connect - Notes

3,9
3,7

MiCloud Connect a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 259 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MiCloud Connect ?

Julie
Julie
Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés

Everything I need.

Commentaires : I'd say we've had a seamless integration of ShortTel at our firm. I love the added features and how easy they are to use. Fits very well in my day-to-day operations.

Our company switched to ShoreTel a few years ago, and I've noticed a significant difference in how I use my phone and voice services. The desktop application makes it extremely easy to track missed calls, know the status of people I'm trying to get a hold of, and forward any calls when I'm out of the office.

Only one complaint - when voicemails get sent to my email, I have to listen to them through my external phone speakers instead of the earpiece. Sometimes I get confidential calls, so I can't be discreet about checking my messages.

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Complex Implementation - Low Key Day-to-Day Maintenance

We were lacking quite a bit with our prior phone system. So the transition to shoretel was much needed. I was involved with the RFP and pricing discussion with a multitude of vendors. In all cases, Shoretel offered the greatest amount of features, including integration with our CRM (Dynamics) all while having the lowest price point. As the Director of HR, I am able to act as system admin with zero technical background, which is also greatly appreciated.

Reporting analytics are limited. Requires integration with third-party product to get the analytics we prefer. That being said, we dive more into our call details as we are a call center and execute performance metrics at the agent-level based on said data.

Pie
Pie
Premium Support (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

Very Innovative

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Mitel Connect includes a wide range of features, from creating unique ringtones for your phones to organizing contacts into groups. Your phone system can be tailored in any way you like thanks to all these customization options.

The phone system is Mitel Connect, which is used throughout the entire company. It's an excellent method to examine recent voicemails and phone calls, access contacts, and send instant messages across the company. A quick and simple search of recent calls or the ability to listen to voicemails without using the actual phone is quite beneficial.

I noticed with the Portal, the Help button is not doing anything.

Laura
Sales/Marketing/Admin (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Buh-Bye Mitel!

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Not good. The only upside - I was forced to learn how to program a phone system - create auto-attendants, troubleshoot issues, etc. Therefore, when Mitel decided to sell to RingCentral I was extremely knowledgeable as it pertained to what to consider during the vetting process to replace the Mitel system. We vetted 4 different companies. Super happy with our selection - G12.

The concept and features it offered were really good... when it operated correctly... It was an IP phone system (new technology being offered at the time). It had a softphone feature via your computer which was a bonus when Covid19 hit - allowed us to work remote using the company telephone system.

We had more trouble with it than you can imagine. I spent more time troubleshooting issues with various employees than doing anything else. I became a full-time Mitel troubleshooter for our company of 65 employees. There were issues all the time - poor audio... dropped calls... cannot make a call... Didn't operate correctly on a new laptop (Windows 11)... Whenever an issue occurred, a case ticket was required which the administrator had to issue it - an employee couldn't call Mitel directly for assistance - which was an overall hassle and you could end up talking and rehashing the issue with 3 different people.

William
William
Application Support Analyst: Tier II (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Shoretel Communicator: Making Communication Easy

Commentaires : Shoretel has really helped to streamline and make our communication efforts more effective. I rarely type in anyone's phone number; I simply look them up in the system or reference my saved contacts.

I like the line redirection feature the most. You can configure and redirect your line to your mobile phone with one click, which is great and convenient for remote or offsite days. I also like the messaging feature because not everyone in my company uses Skype, but most everyone uses Shoretel. Shoretel also replaced all of our physical phone directory sheets, which is a nice step into the 21st century.

The call history feature doesn't always update in real time. I've seen instances of a missed call not showing up immediately in my call history, making it impossible to promptly return the missed call.

Senior Recruiter (É.-U.)

I use ShoreTel Connect as our company's main method of communication for outside candidates/clients.

Commentaires : ShoreTel allows me to connect quickly and efficiently with candidates and colleagues.

ShoreTel Connect integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce databases, allowing me to quickly call candidates and clients by simply clicking the number on the screen. When making 100+ calls per day, this small quality of life assist is very welcome.

I have experienced some issues while attempting to use ShoreTel when not connected to our company's network. When connected via home/public Wi-Fi, there will be intermittent issues with maintaining a connection to ShoreTel.

Patty
Patty
Contact Center Agent (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 11-50 employés

My employer currently uses shoretel for our call center it works great for the most part

Commentaires : I get to do my job as a support agent without interuption for the most part, for a while we had alot of problems but now we seem to be doing good with no problems in the last couple of months.

usually on most days it works great, the call quality is good and their are no issues. i like the ease of use and it connects instantly. I like how it gives us options to break, without having to log out and the timer helps me know how long i have been on my break or lunch break,

sometimes we have issues with the phone still rings while we are still on a call with the customer and sometimes the customer cannot hear us when we are answering the phone and vice versa, the support people keep blaming it on our computers but it is clearly not our computers when we havent had these issues with our older system.

Help Desk Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

A Great Cisco Alternative

Commentaires : Cisco Agent didn't do enough for us, so we decided to use ShoreTel. Great change, you can type names and extensions straight into the softphone and instantly dial anyone.

Easy to use, great management of devices, users, and admin. Easy dialing, ShoreTel phones can also take a BEATING.

The software could be a little cleaner on the side. The UI needs a bit of a change, especially the back end which just looks old.

Lucy
office manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

No brainer

5,0 il y a 7 mois

It is user friendly and innovative. Highly recommend

There is nothing that I dislike about software

Thomas
Tech Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Mitel is OK, sorta

3,0 il y a 8 mois

The product is easy to use. Thats about it.

When you using the soft phone app we have several issues. 1. Calls drop a lot. 2. You can't just quit the program when you are done. You have to log out. We have noticed that if you do not log out regularly, the sound quality degrades. 3. The Mitel Director portal could use some updating. It is just too busy and we end up calling our third party vendor for support. The Mitel Admin User Guide needs to be updated as well.

Chase
Account Executive ()
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

From the perspective of a Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist.

Commentaires : If you are a business who is not concerned about Quality Assurance for their call center, or if cost is an immediate issue, then this is a great, affordable option for you with some awesome features (silent monitor, silent coaching, call barging) that some other business VOIP systems don't allow/offer (note: costs may be an issue right away, but it can be more costly to have to switch your businesses entire VOIP system later). If you're concerned about the quality of your customer service or sales reps for your call center, or plan to grow big enough to have the need for a Quality Assurance department, it would be wise to look into other options that will streamline that department and work in tandem with your customer service/sales telephony system.

This product has a lot of great features that make it worthwhile to businesses: - the lowest price on the market (they guarantee the lowest price for their service) - option to "barge" calls (3-way the call without being transferred in) - option to silent monitor reps (monitor the reps with your phone on mute) - option to silent coach reps (talk to or coach your reps without the customer hearing) - see who is not on the phone, on a call, or has their phone set to do not disturb/busy/etc.

Mono recordings for calls; this is especially limiting for my job function (Call Center Quality Assurance), as to transcribe conversations you need dual stereo recordings to be able to differentiate your customer service rep from the consumer/customer. It is also such an old platform that it's difficult to find any 3rd Party Quality Assurance programs that are compatible with daily monitoring of our businesses customer service/sales reps.

Senior Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

It Works

Commentaires : This allows me to keep using my office phone number while working remotely.

What can I say. This is a straightforward softphone solution allowing me to work remotely. It is simple enough to customize to my needs. For example, call routing, contacts, voicemails, etc.

I'm struggling to find a negative, but if I had to pick something I would say I wish there were more integrations available. E.g. integrations with Zoom. This may be possible and just not configured.. I don'tknow.

Mekesha
Call Center Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Contact center solution that is easy to use.

The product is very easy for supervisors or managers in your call center to use. You are able to manage several calls groups and CSR's easily by looking at one screen. Its very easy to add new agents using the contact center director. The agent toolbar is very easy to configure at the agents workstations as long as you know the IP address. You are able to easily move agents in and out of the contact center groups. The reports are easy to access, create, and modify to obtain the data that you need to analyze daily.

In order to do a required system upgrade the contact center had to be closed and we were a 24 hour call center at the time.

IP Telephony Engineer (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

A phone system built with business in mind

The management is drop dead simple. The documentation is all hot linked to the part of the management interface you are using right then. The user client is easy to use and looks great. The system has been rock solid and I love the architecture with resiliency and cheap redundancy built in from the ground up.

There has been some support upheaval during the closing days of ShoreTel ownership, but that seems to be improving under Mitel, hopefully that trend continues.

jamison
support (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 201-500 employés

This is easy to use, keeps record/history of phone calls and able to transfer dial as well.

Commentaires : You are able to go back and check your call history and check voicemail and see who it is versus calling and not knowing.

Pros: You are able to check call history, check your length of calls, run reports, check statistics, works well with the phone itself and virtual system (application) on the computer. Visual of who left voicemails and caller id.

Cons, If the virtual system to log in off ect. goes down it is cumbersome to use the phone to log in and out and check history.

Jean
CTO (Brésil)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Telephony done right with all the bells and whistles

Commentaires : A well thought system and with phones that are made to last. The phones are ergonomic and with unique design.

Well designed product and made to last. The integration with all the other products, chat system, desktop and the different phone's models.

Needs a marketing plan for the rest of the world, not well know on latin america. Along with that not all the functions are in native language.

Andrew
Assistant Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Makes Calling People a Breeze

Commentaires : I am able to work hands free when I'm on the phone now and can control everything from my computer. This is one of my favorite tools to use at work.

I don't have to use any numbers on the phone to call people, I can just bring it up on a computer, type in a name, and click call.

While it is easy to make calls, setting up the Tools and Settings can be confusing.

Zak
IT Infrastructure Manager ()
, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Constant problems, inconsistent reporting, terrible support

Commentaires : This is about Shoretel's new "Connect" system. We were on Shoretel Sky, and had no issues at all. We were told Shoretel Connect had better reporting and integration with our CRM. The switch from Sky to Connect was a nightmare and filled with issues. Four months after the transition and we still have issues pop up every week. As far as support, prior to 2016 Shoretel had one of the best support departments we had the pleasure of interacting with. Sometime during 2016, however, the hold times started getting longer and longer, and the support reps newer. The current hold time, we are experiencing, averages about 45 minutes.. just to get someone on the phone.

Pros: * It is fully cloud based * Ability to rent equipment so no excess inventory is required * they try... but fail

Cons: * inconsistent reporting/call history * long hold time for support and if the issue is complicated, it takes several days to get resolved * the datacenter / database backend is constantly breaking; causing issues logging in or getting the phone(s) to work at all * the mobility app (application on smartphone) is antiquated and constantly dropping * Price is extremely high compared to the poor quality of service received

Clerk Typist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

My Mitel Review

Commentaires : Overall still a pleasant program to use for connecting and networking calls.

I like that it is a quick-to learn software with an easy to use interface. It's almost plug and play with how simple it is to use for the office.

There are frequent sign in and log out issues without any reason or network issue.

Rhett
Associate EDI Support Consultant II (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great phone system

Commentaires : Great phone system and phones, we have been using them for a long time.

We have been using these phones and phone system for awhile. It is a vast improvement over our old phone system. They provide a lot of functionality.

It does seem like system issues take awhile to fix. It is easy to accidently press an incorrect button/function.

Operations manager (Colombie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

Mitel

Being able to work remotely and the phones giving you the ease of use, with their software and ease of use they are pretty great and works like a wonder for our office, we've tried different service providers for our communications needs and this one has been the best by far

Probably the fact that you can't get filtered data on amount of calls or details, this is really hard to get and on the management part this is critical.

Emily
Production Support Analyst ()
, 5 001-10 000 employés

good phone software

visual voicemail, call queues, history, address book, I can copy and paste phone numbers from the web, easy to use

I use the softphone feature of this on VPN which can occasionally cause problems. Everytime I restart my vpn I have to restart the software, sometimes multiple times to get it to connect to the server

Sales Consultant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great Phone System

-Easiest auto dialing system I have ever used -Desktop app handles outbound/inbound calls without a problem -Their customer service is great -Really handles everything when it comes to calls and a must for any sale/customer service team

I did not find anything wrong with this software. My only advice would be to make sure you have a good internet connection or you could have some issues.

Mike
Recruiter ()
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

ShoreTel Customer Review

Commentaires : Overall ShoreTel has been a great product.

ShoreTel provides easy access and controls Call quality and clarity has been great Quite a few advanced functions

Some of the advanced admin features can be hard to find Compatibility with some wireless headsets Additional modes from the main screen

Mike
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Absolutely Great

Our company uses Shortell and they are great. In all the years of using different providers they are hands down the best.

Some of the features are not rolled out to us. This is more of a corporate regulation but I’d like to be able to use all the functionality