Avis clients sur SchoolBanks.Com

En savoir plus sur SchoolBanks.Com

SchoolBanks, Inc. provides K-12 SaaS Solutions for managing the spectrum of daily bookkeeping responsibilities.

En savoir plus sur SchoolBanks.Com

Easy to use for debt on books and fees at the end of the year.

Not easy to scan the book numbers. Getting the book id and title is difficult.

SchoolBanks.Com - Notes

5,0
4,9

SchoolBanks.Com a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SchoolBanks.Com ?

Lorenzo
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

SchoolBanks.com where Bookkeeping and Accounting is made Simple

Commentaires : My overall experience with SchoolBanks.com has been phenomenal and I will continue to use this system to enhance and grow my business for years to come.

SchoolBanks.com gives schools and companies the ability to customize their bookkeeping and accounting experience. This product has no limits when it comes it's bookkeeping functions that allow schools to stay sound and efficient fiscally. It gives school treasures an added support system when it comes to fiscal accountability. Most of all, SchoolBanks.com staff and account managers are second to none when it comes to customer service.

We would love to buy the schoolbanks.com in an app store to use on our phones.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the kind response. We aim to provide the best customer experience we can at all times.

Elizabeth
School Treasurer (É.-U.)

I Love SchoolBanks.com

Commentaires : SchoolBanks is an excellent tool to use to control financial obligations, it was created because we had the need for a program that would control financially the records of how much the students owe, and to replace the intense paperwork and manual filing, in the beginning stage I was very lucky to help as part of the data test team. I have been using the program ever since it was created and I recommended to other schools to use. Great improvements throughout the years. I love SchoolBanks.

The best part of this program is that is paperless, a great way to keep accountability of the students financial obligations, easy access for teachers to enter charges and is very manageable by all the users.

Accessing and printing reports, it won't give me the option to print a selected group, I have to make the changes on an export excel file.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review. We are here to support you in any way possible. Let us know what you need with reports by entering a request on the new support site. https://support.schoolbanks.com/portal/en/newticket

Carl
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Teacher on School banks

Easy to track book assignment. I can now show students what they have assigned, when it was assigned and what they owe for the book.

Not easy to scan the book numbers. Getting the book id and title is difficult. we have to do it my hand.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to work with you directly on improving book ID scanning. In fact, with our new release coming soon, we have some improvements in that area.

Samuel
Activities Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

THE MOST IMPORTANT SCHOOL SOFTWARE !!!

Commentaires : Student Obligations/ School Fees have been the most organized since we started using this software

School Banks is a flexible and adaptable software for any school. This program is a MUST HAVE for any Activities Director, school Treasure, and School Secretary.

CON- we should have got this earlier, this program made our life so much easier, we love the fact that they continue to refine and add features to make life great for their end-users. This software will save you time and money. The help desk has a very quick response time to question asked and is always available to help.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. feel free to tell other Directors about us.

Alex
Lead Teacher (É.-U.)

Schoolbanks

Commentaires : Overall I feel this software has simplified many tasks that took up a logbook if time. I would not like to go back to the things we’re done before acquiring schoolbanks.

I feel that schoolbanks has taken a very complicated procede and simplifies it for the users. It has made me more efficient and free up time to work on other tasks.

I feel like the login could definitely be better. For some reason I have to login with the admins telephone number to authenticate me as a user it would be easier to just login with a username and password.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the great review Alex. We feel your pain with the login. You will be getting an email soon that will make that smoother for you!

Maria

Easy to Use

Commentaires : I liked it and it was easy to use.

I really liked that it was a schoolwide way to track obligations for students. It was easy to input obligations and the password management was efficient.

I felt that it was difficult to look up students with specific obligations. So maybe a filter feature should be added.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to talk with you more about your difficulties looking up students. Our goal is to give you the tools you need to be successful!

Elizabeth
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Pro & Cons

Commentaires : Pros:
The program is user friendly and allows the treasurer to keep daily track of students missing books and other school items. All financial obligations and/or dues for class or club fees will be written in detail, as well as an excellent tool to notified students on details of any fees due for particular classes and/or club, by requesting a printer friendly screen. Is allows the teachers to enter their own student obligations, allowing both the teacher and student to access a print friendly screen for accurate book keeping. The teacher's email address will be provided on the printer friendly screen in order for students to have direct contact with the teacher. By using the reports mode teachers can see detailed of fees required and/or paid, as they pertain to particular classes.
Cons:
The program is not able to be linked with the MDCPS registration system. This would inhibit the automatic enter of fees owed for classes in which students are registered (ie; science fee, art fee, etc.).

il y a 2 ans

Elizabeth, thank you for your response. We will work on linking our system to others to improve efficiency.

Diana
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Very Helpful

The ease of uploading a csv file with all of my was very smooth. I was able to enter all 180 students in a matter of minutes.

Some of the titles could be a bit more clear. But once you get the hang of it, it is simple.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. We pride ourselves in keeping SchoolBanks simple and easy to use.

Sumitra
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

This software is User-Friendly

It was pretty easy to use. Not too many extra, unnecessary features

It times out. And I wish it would warn you with a countdown that it is about to timeout.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. Please don't hesitate to enter a support request for the issue you are experiencing. We will gladly get that resolved for you.

Theresa
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

School using the program

Easy to use for debt on books and fees at the end of the year

New programs by our county - things always change

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback. Let us know who we can contact in your county. We would love to help keep things simple and easy to use for you!

Kevin
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

School Banks review from a teachers point of view

Commentaires : I has been good

Allows students an easy way to pay fees which helps us be able to access funds more easily .

The school treasurer entered my fees and they appeared twice which we corrected when they attempted to pay

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review Kevin. We'd love to hear more about your thoughts.

CHRISTINE
TREASURER (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

STUDENT OBLIGATIONS

Commentaires : THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PROGRAM TO TRACK STUDENT OBLIGATIONS. THE PRICE IS AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT AS WELL. THEY ARE ALWAYS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY TO ASSIST WITH ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS. FINALLY, THEY ARE VERY OPEN TO ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS FROM THEIR USERS.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your responses.

Yesi
Educator (É.-U.)
E-learning, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Works well

Commentaires : Good

Easy to use software for making simple payments

Nothing I can think of it’s worked well

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your response!