15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

France Produit local

Avis clients sur GoodBarber

3,7 (21) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur GoodBarber

GoodBarber est un excellent logiciel pour créer soi-même de beaux projets mobiles

En savoir plus sur GoodBarber

Despite how easy the company describes the use of their product, there is nothing easy about it. An average person with average computer skills will waste many hours of time being frustrated.

GoodBarber - Notes

3,9
3,3
3,6
3,3

GoodBarber a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoodBarber ?

GoodBarber allows us to quickly create custom apps for our clients.

Commentaires : GoodBarber allows us to affordably build beautiful apps for our clients along with easy management tools.

Their app builder is super easy to use, but comes packed with lots of great power features. You can easily customize just about every aspect apps.

Support is based outside of the US, so response times can be super slow. Also, support responses seemed to not read my initial email, resulting in having to resend the same information multiple times.

Yasin
Production Project Engineer (Turquie)
Production alimentaire, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Works wonders for designing data entry apps

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I loved setting up apps with Goodbarber for our data entry needs. It was always a big psychological barrier for us to set up a mobile app from scratch, and I was hugely relieved when I found out that you don't need to know any coding, complex design elements, etc. Anyone can create an app with it, and we've definitely benefitted from being able to collect standardized data from our floor staff with the app we set up with Goodbarber. Definitely recommend it

I love the no-code drag and drop builder. We used to think that it would take ages to develop even a basic app, but with Goodbarber's drag and drop ability, you can just put together a few blocks, make a few configurations, and voila, you got a perfectly working app.

It would be good to have more support documentation or galleries where we can get ideas from the apps that others have built with it. But other than that, we have nothing to complain about too much

Ceyhun
Entreprenuer, CEO (Turquie)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

From the eyes of a current user

Commentaires : Perfect if no bugs prevent your app, horrible if a bug prevent you from operating. Noone helps in time.

If codes were free from bugs and if we could have not encounter problems frequently; GoodBarber might be the best app builder platform. Desing is perfect, UX is very good. There are lots of features you might want to use and GoodBarber has them all.

Why I would not recommend this app builder platform to noone is that customer support is dead! You open a ticket for a very urgent technical problem and you reply answer next day like this: "We could not replicate the problem here, you might be doing something wrong." One deadly bug costed my business a huge amount of time and customer discontent because it took 1 month to be solved. You can never talk to someone and they are on holiday at weekends. Can you imagine that? A tech business is not working on Saturday and Sunday, while all companies has support 7/24, as it should be. We would like to quit now but can not anymore because lots of our customers have paid yearly for our app service. Very very disappointed!

Justine
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Helped a Girl with no Experience Create an App!

Commentaires : Overall they made happen exactly what I needed. Whenever I get a new customer they are always surprised and say "you made an app?!". It has improved the way I communicate and inform my customers.

I successfully made an app! They walked me through both the design and the publishing which I still don't even fully understand. It's free to design the app and I believe they have a free trial period so I didn't have to invest until I saw what would be created.

It's still somewhat tricky to figure out how to design the app and get through the process. You have to be patient and determined espcially if you aren't tech savy. Sometimes I would go round and round with customer service until I was able to find a solution. And sometimes that was a challenge since they are based in another country and our time zones didn't line up.

Rajiv
Head (Inde)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Mobile App DIY Platform

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great and BEST platform for DIY mobile apps

This is the BEST mobile app DIY platform. Very easy to work with, features are great and hosting of apps to stores is seamless. Otherwise, I have tried all DIY platforms and this is the best of all.

Only disadvantage is the price and support some times doesnt understand your queries.

C.E.O. (Singapour)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

STAY AWAY! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Commentaires : STRESSFUL! HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY!

There's not much to like, its very limited

If you have problems, for instance my APP lags alot the customer service is horrible. Nothing will get resolved and you're stuck with a crappy APP which they cannot dix.

Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

It great for a customizable DIY builder!

Commentaires : Awesome and their team is also a great support when/if needed.

The easy-to-use inbuilt feature-set & ability to customize many, many things to my client's needs. Push notifications, the ability to internally monetize & the slick output of the design.

I found the design interface a little bit confusing to use, initially - but for an app builder with all those great features & at their price-point, there is absolutely nothing to complain about...!

Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easiest PWA on e-commerce

Commentaires : I tested it while looking for a tool to create a store.

The user is literally lead by the hand while creating own store. It's easy, in line with trends, relatively cheap and good for small businesses.

You may not be aware of hidden costs in developing your store. In addition, the product is developing well (e.g. there was no newsletter widget once)

Réponse de l'équipe de GoodBarber

il y a 4 ans

Hi. Thanks for your review. If you need to test again or if you need more informations, don't hesitate to contact us (https://www.goodbarber.com/contact/). For more information about the costs: https://www.goodbarber.com/blog/faqs-about-mobile-apps-creation-a923/#what-should-i-pay-in-addition-to-the-goodbarber-subscription

Ignacio
Sales (Brésil)
, 2–10 employés

Testing Goodbarber

Commentaires : Very interesting product and company, videos tutorials in english and Spanish. I liked the pricing to start, mapping, geofencing

Importing from excel files

chris
borough administrator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

too complicated for average person

Commentaires : it's horrible. wasted two days of my life.

honestly, in the end i concluded there are no pros. i would have saved a lot of time by simply hiring an app build company.

despite how easy the company describes the use of their product, there is nothing easy about it. an average person with average computer skills will waste many hours of time being frustrated. we requested a refund before the app went live and we were refused.

medic (Costa Rica)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

best app builder on the internet

Commentaires : excellent. For someone with no programing experience the app is so easy to use and the end result is so polished it looks like you hired a professional to do it

Stumbling upon the internet trying to create an app without any programming knowledge i found that there are multiple options of premade app creators. But none like good barber. The interface is so easy that the only knowledge you need is a little creativity to be able to use all the tools available. This tools are implemented in a way that is easy to use and customize. And the customization is the best part. Every thing is editable from the letters to the size to the different functionalities available. Everything works in a widget form and you only need to click or drag and the edit. The good thing is that if you have a little knowledge of programming you can also edit inside the program trough html5 or JAVA script. There are two types of apps you can create, and informative (for blogs and such) and a business app where you can add not only the products but payment methods and everything you need in order to level up. The best part of all is that the first 30 days of the app are free. And when it finishes it even gives you the option to continue the free trial. it comes with a downloadable app for cellphone in which you can test the apps created, even before publishing them on the web. This app is the most customizable, easiest to use app creator i've seen on the web.

the only con is that you cant integrate both types of apps. I would like the informative type with business like options. Include a payment method inside a blog app for example.

Lorenzo
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It Gets No Better For PWA Development

Commentaires : Phenomenal- I love their customer service, I love their platform...and love that I could white label them.

I love love love how I can try this for free without a card for my clients. I can customize and teach them the CMS.

Nothing! GoodBarber is the best PWA cms software and I’ve tried them all. Plus they let you try it without a card.

Miriam
Miriam
GoodBarber (Venezuela)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

GoodBarber

Commentaires : Realization of mobiles app for my company in several production sectors, human resources, sales, operative

I can create native applications in different operating systems such as Android, and I can publish it in the most important stores of mobile applications.

The difference of this software with respect to the others is the lack of documentation and the cost of the license

Hundezonen
jefe (Suisse)
Animation, 2–10 employés

No sirve para proyectos grandes

Commentaires : nunca mas volveria a trabajar con ellos

es facil de utilizar , tiene funciones estándar para todas las Apps .

el servicio de atención en Español no es muy bueno , en ingles si . Precio muy caro para lo que ofrecen . No te asesoran con tu proyecto , es ayuda global la que recibes

Rach
Business Owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Much better companies with better customer support

Commentaires : I would avoid this company if you are serious about building a successful app business. The customer support is the worst ever and their technical team aren't helpful. If you are finally able to build and launch an app, it will take a long time to load for users and you'll get a lot of poor reviews which I have. The IOS app has been so bad and now doesn't work and their tech team has done nothing to fix it.

The platform is easy to navigate and requires little to no technical knowledge.

So many bugs, extremely slow to load and the apps sometimes don't work at all. Not great if you are serious about growing an app business. I wouldn't recommend.

Mina
Computer Engineer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Terrible Support and Unstable Product

Commentaires : Terrible. Go to another company for app development.

Great in theory, but the system just doesn't work reliably. This is the last thing I want to be fighting with daily.

The support is terrible. I've been going back and forth with them for a month now to get my updates to show up on iPhone. Should be a very simple task, but the system doesn't work. I have had to republish 4 times to the Apple Store and 2 times to the Play Store, and I am no closer to when I started. The support takes 24-72 hours to respond.

Thea
IT Manager (Israël)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

GoodBarber PWA is sleek and easy to use

Commentaires : It's easier to teach it to others, i don't have to do it all the time

It's so easy to use once you get used to it, it's pretty and the free trial is helpful. For PWA, it's a very cost effective software considering how pretty it looks like

Because there are no push notifications on safari for iOS devices, the PWA can't pass as a regular app yet. Also, they don't have very good documentation, so you have to work harder to learn it yourself. It's not so hard though.

roberto
jefe (Suisse)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

no sirve para proyectos grandes

es facill de usar para principiantes esta bien

no puedes implementar las funciones que quieras , ni pagando , los plugins son los que ai y punto , así mas o menos me respondieron de elogios soporte técnico

Davi
CEO (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Congrats GoodBarber

Easy use and perfect support, they realy concern about clients satisfy

The price is way too expensive, it could be a little less

giovanni
mr (Italie)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Very simple and for all of us

Commentaires : very good

semplicity.... It is very simple to use

nothing.... this app is perfect and very simple

Cristina
Coach e Formadora (Portugal)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Aplicativo para apps que recomendo

Commentaires : No geral foi boa embroa não tivesse o que precisava para continaur. É possível, no futuro, tendo em cpnta que já conheço e sei com que posso contar, que volte a autilizar.

Gostei do apoio ao cliente e ajuda na criação do app. Foram muito atencionasos e acessíveis.Ahcei bom preço e alguns recursos interessantes.

Não continuei com o serviço porque não oferecia os recursos de design para o projecto em que estava a trabalhar, na altura. Porém recomendo.