• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ePortal EU

ePortal est un Logiciel de monitoring et d'information destiné aux entreprises. et visant à leur permettre d'augmenter la performance énergétique de l'entreprise !

En savoir plus sur ePortal EU

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ePortal EU ?

Christophe E.
Belgique

Energy Monitoring Software ePortal

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : We were looking for a solution to monitor our energy consumption. We contacted ePortal and they were very helpful solving our problem. The app is very user-friendly and does what it promises.
The software might not be for everybody but i would defenitely recommend contacting the helpdesk and find out if it fits your needs.
We are happy with the experience.

Réponse de l'équipe de ePortal

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Joris V.
Group Energy Manager (Belgique)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Open EMS system, ideally for installation in multi-sites, user-friendly energy dashboards

4 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : -allows connection to different types of energy meters either via datalogger or PLC/SCADA system
-user-friendly dashboards allowing to measure energy impact of specific projects implemented, detection of anomalies, peak consumption etc
-easy to create customize reports (going back into historic data)
-easy to integrated with other systems (eg BMS systems)
-ISO 50001 proof system
-excellent customer service and hands on support

David T.
Data Analyst (Belgique)

Straight forward software!

4 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : I have been using ePortal for a few months now to analyze incoming energy invoices and compare them with my budgets and actual consumption. I'm amazed by the way this software works instinctively, following the needs of the user!
The dashboards with my personalized graphs are easy to use and the reports are also doing a great job. Maybe the default colors of the graphs could have been better, but I'm able to change these to my own preferences.
In short: a very straight forward software, with everything you need and nothing you don't need.

Réponse de l'équipe de ePortal

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the review, we are doing our best to satisfy our customers!

Steven D.
Business Developer (Belgique)

Great cooperation!

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Emaze and ePortal are working together now for a few years to make this software the best on the market. By exchanging experiences on energy consultancy and fine-tuning ePortal to keep its high performance, we are looking forward to see how this software will develop in the future!

Koen R.
Energy Consultant (Roumanie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

ePortal is a very useful tool and easy to use.

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : As an energy consultant, I'm promoting ePortal to all my clients. The software makes it possible to compare the energy consumption with a budget in a very easy way. My clients can also see the energy consumption of different locations. It is also very easy to use.

Koen V.
energy manager (Belgique)

Perfect integration with BMS

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : As a BMS-provider, we make use of the functionalities of ePortal for monitoring the measured data. The software is easy to use and straight forward. You don't too many clicks to see what you want.